[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girlfriend bought me a pair of these Gunnar optics for Christmas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: INT-00101z_onyxz_l.jpg (20KB, 740x308px) Image search: [Google]
INT-00101z_onyxz_l.jpg
20KB, 740x308px
Girlfriend bought me a pair of these Gunnar optics for Christmas and let me open them early. I'm always staring at a display of some kind, and I was always skeptical about these, but curious nonetheless. I put these bad boys on and it was instant relief of eye strain, it was almost unbelievable. I let a friend try them on and he says, "I feel lighter, am I supposed to feel lighter?"

Anyone else with experience using blue-blocking optics or the like? Even in the daytime these don't seem to make me feel tired.

Also, inb4 /v/, yes they're marketed as "gamer glasses" but I work with tech, this has nothing to do with that.
>>
>>57992229
They are blueblockers. Blue is the harshest wavelength of light to our eyes.

They do actually work but are still pretty meme tier.
>>
I mean, I couldn't live without f.lux so I guess it would be pretty good to have f.lux on everything all the time
>>
i bought the ones in op's pic related

they are mostly memes and make looking at the screen more difficult during the day - that's why that ""enhancement"" claim for games is bs - they are alright to use at night but so are any other tinted glasses

the real helpers which make a difference especially for laptops is redshift / f.lux
>>
It's a placebo, dude.
If you have some tinted glasses that are supposed to make you feel less tired, you'll feel less tired no matter what color they're tinted.

Because firstly they're not supposed to make you feel less tired, they're supposed to make you feel MORE tired.
>>
>>57992229
This post is so retarded that it just won a medal in the special olypmics.
>>
>>57992229
>girlfriend
>implying
>>
>>57993069
Please tell me you're pretending to be retarded
>>
>>57993118
Haha good one my man *highfive* xDd
>>
>>57993681
I'd like to see you argue both that blue light disrupts melatonin production AND blue light blocking makes you feel less tired at the same time
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.