[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /g/ think about the future of coding? In the future,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 17

File: image.png (23KB, 950x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
23KB, 950x500px
What does /g/ think about the future of coding? In the future, only women will code. How does this make you feel?
>>
>>52976616
Go back to the kitchen and write me a subroutine
>>
>>52976616
install gentoo
>>
>>52976638
I'm a guy and don't understand your nerdy code language since coding is for women and I'm too busy being manly and lifting weights.

What tf is a subroutine?
>>
>>52976616
>In the future, only women will code.
It was so in the past too.. It's nice that things return to their natural state.

Programmers are, after all, just glorified typists.
>>
File: 1442441552336.png (241KB, 393x391px) Image search: [Google]
1442441552336.png
241KB, 393x391px
>>52976616
>projects
>LED dress
>future
>women
>>
Sitting in a cubical typing all day is for women anyway.
>>
>>52976616
Good maybe they can create a usable text editor. Men sure can't.
>>
>>52976616
Just like before 1984. Coding is a feminine job anyway, we men can manage them and tell them what to code.
>>
>>52976879
only thing they can manage is muh dick
>>
>>52976930
> men can only manage muh dick

Something tells me that you must have had quite the father figure in your childhood if you think men are completely useless except "manage [...] muh dick"
>>
>>52976982
>immediately assumes the gay side of the bantz
faggot :^)
>>
>>52977022
there was no assumption there. the post stated that only men can manage his dick.
>>
>>52977022
>someone makes a comment refering to how men can manage women coders.
>someone answers "only thing they can manage is muh dick"
>still think it's not gay
>>
File: house56.jpg (86KB, 515x589px) Image search: [Google]
house56.jpg
86KB, 515x589px
>In the future, only women will code.
You say that as if they didn't code in the past.
Writing code is an activity that only requires one to sit their fat lazy ass on a chair, activate a cheap shitty laptop at the very least, and start typing shit autistically.

It suits women well. It's also the reason programming is the lowest common denominator as a field in all of STEM.
The easiest shit to access, and the easiest shit to bullshit yourself into looking like you are "good" at the field.

Even fucking architects/designers can't bullshit their way through because anyone with a tiniest inkling of material engineering basics and statics/dynamics can see outright and idiotic structural flaws in a draft and print.
>>
This is coming from someone who's actually in the industry - women can't do the "hard" work. They spend a lot more time naming the variables and when things get difficult, where discrete math or algorithms comes into play, they call in the infantry (men) to save the day.
Men will never be replaced. Women simply don't have what it takes to replace them. This is just another push for "women in STEM / CS" bullshit. The few women who did make it here hate their job. In their words, it's too challenging and makes them feel exhausted and miserable.
>>
>>52977092
Only languages like java or python can you bullshit. Languages like C or assembly you can't bullshit your way to success.
>>
File: his-smile-and-optimism.png (78KB, 433x331px) Image search: [Google]
his-smile-and-optimism.png
78KB, 433x331px
>>52976616
Pic related.
>>
>>52976616
>only women will code
I know this is bait, but you are still literally retarded.
Kill yourself.
>>
>In the future, only women will code. How does this make you feel?

That's a political agenda, and that doesn't work with the future once people catch up on bullshit. So nah.
>>
Something that gets ignored on a regular basis that I believe plays a larger role than many would admit in the lack of female participation in programming and STEM in general is actually the nerd stereotype. Might sound crazy, but hear me out:

When the current 2-3 generations were growing up, there was a strong anti-nerd stereotype, and those who spent their time tinkering with computers and programming got that label slapped on them. Nobody wanted to be the nerd because that meant social rejection, bullying, etc.

Now factor this into how women are typically more tuned-in socially and generally more prone to peer pressure. The result? While a handful of guys decided to not give a fuck about the social ramifications of being a nerd and tinkered their way into the night, most girls found the price too great to pay and veered away from STEM in favor of things their social circle approved of.
>>
>>52977356 (cont)
So really, the way to make STEM fields more balanced in a natural way is to start at the root and dispel anti-intellectualism along with negative stereotypes associated with STEM subjects. Do this and things will naturally recalibrate.
>>
>>52977356
I don't understand what's so bad about a stereotype filtering out dumb bitches who were never interested enough in a field to educate themselves heavily in it before even considering stereotype shit, or giving a fuck about it. This "toxic environment" shit sounds more like an excuse than an insult or "problem".

The same goes for the army. You have an enemy who is ruthless, who doesn't mind going mental to run in the midst of gunfire and explosions to fire upon you, knife your throat, or eat out your fucking throat with their teeth if the need arises.
How the fuck is your army going to fight them then if its standards of mental and physical prowess are lowered simply because some dumb collective of social justice bitches find the ruthlessness and training "too toxic", "too masculine", "too uncivilized"?

This fucking shit with women who have the mental/emotional integrity of 12 year olds trying to pass this negative individual trait as "acceptable" needs to fucking stop.

There is no woman in existence, no fucking woman in existence, who actually did her work of 16 hours a day of studies and working her ass off because she loves something, and abandoned it because she found faults with some workplace culture or nitpicking stereotypes.
Even Marie Curie would take a big fat shit in the direction of these fucking feminists if she heard their spoiled princess syndrome 1st world "woes".

There are people out there who have to work to put food on a platter and spend money on their children and their schooling instead of a piece of chocolate, let alone a vacation. People who will do any job no matter the environment. Most can't even find a job.
Yet these bitches actually have such unwarranted self-importance that they are basically saying they are too good for a job, and the job should still be given to them based on emotional demands and coercion? The 2nd and 3rd world is puking fucking blood right about now.
>>
>>52977691
Hmm, I think we might have two different things in mind.

I agree that cramming people in places they're not prepared or suited for is stupid and isn't the answer, and I hope my post didn't come off as suggesting that.

It's no question that teenagers most often have their priorities all screwed up. What I'm saying is many women prioritized short-term social happiness/wellbeing at possibly the worst possible time in the life and as a result never gave STEM any serious consideration. The only way to avoid that going forward is to destroy the negative ideas that society has projected onto STEM and those within it. A kid who excels at math and physics should be cheered on, not shunned. The appearance of more intellectual humans should be met with celebration, not a cocked eyebrow accompanied with, "ur weird n boring lol lets go watch murrican idol and sportsball".
>>
File: 1454826130437.png (268KB, 396x554px) Image search: [Google]
1454826130437.png
268KB, 396x554px
>>52977383
>dispel
>>
>>52976616
bullshit! why do you invoke future. If they were any competent, they would do it now.
>>
>>52977988
>The appearance of more intellectual humans should be met with celebration, not a cocked eyebrow accompanied with, "ur weird n boring lol lets go watch murrican idol and sportsball".
The thing though is that there were always people cheering on intellectuals as much as there were those insulting them.
What you are talking about is the fucking elimination of individualism, a core and only one of few known objective factual definitions of what it means to be Human.

The problem is that you keep giving importance to the opinions of those who insult "nerds", rather than ignoring their existences and only focusing on those who celebrate. Why must the whole fucking world hold hands in some utopian mindhive manner?
It stinks of narcissism to demand everyone to appeal to something you find positive. This is why shit like Facebook and Twitter is regarded as a breeding ground for narcissism and unwarranted self-importance.
I am fine with being seen as a "loser" by some people. For every person that sees me so, there is another who doesn't. It will always be like this so long as Humanity exists and is Human. It's individualism. To change it, either go apocalypse mode, SkyNet, or remove emotions from Humans completely in some way.
People put too much fucking importance on the opinions of everyone else, as well as their image. People should grow out of that fucking shit past their teens, but sadly i see there are more and more femchildren/manchildren these days for some reasons.
>>
>>52976638
Never keked so hard in my life.
>>
>>52978183
>i see there are more and more femchildren/manchildren these days for some reasons

Blame the education system and the ways in which some people have fiddled with other people's emotions over something they consider to be morally better.
>>
>>52978113
>mfw he did it just to get more news coverage
>>
File: Pato_Lucas.png (38KB, 212x326px) Image search: [Google]
Pato_Lucas.png
38KB, 212x326px
>>52976616
Enol huele a mortadela aaaaaaaaa jjjjjj r jajaj
>>
File: scratch.jpg (67KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
scratch.jpg
67KB, 480x270px
>>52976616
I actually watched some of their videos out of curiosity, but none of them seemed to be actually "coding." They were using programs like fucking Scratch in order to program, so like wtf? Maybe everything in the future will just be drag and drop bullshit.
>>
File: 1454867661608.jpg (81KB, 419x480px) Image search: [Google]
1454867661608.jpg
81KB, 419x480px
>>52978546
>Scratch
Scratch was made and is used to introduce CHILDREN to programming. The fact that women of adult age use it is embarrassing.
>>
>>52976616
http://gizmodo.com/suck-it-dudes-science-proves-women-are-better-coders-1758825800

It will be great. Looking forward to it. Men can focus on things they're good at like construction work.
>>
>>52978676
>Gizmodo
Thanks for this trash senpai :^)
>>
>>52978792
>https://peerj.com/preprints/1733.pdf

Since you're actually stupid enough to think that Gizmodo did a study themselves here's the paper. I figured I would dumb it down for you by linking a site that summarizes but apparently that was too much for your man mind to handle.
>>
>>52978546
They werent using anything like scratch you fuck. your just jealous that can actually code with their keyboards unlike you, that just sits there on your ass posting on 4chan
>>
File: 12390587310945.jpg (32KB, 500x415px) Image search: [Google]
12390587310945.jpg
32KB, 500x415px
>>52978676
Good, fire all the white women. POC only. White women can share the pain now too. SJWs BTFO.

http://www.ramzpaul.com/2016/02/github-states-white-women-are-problem.html
>>
>>52978876
The study didn't have anything to do with race. They don't list the source for why they think this so it's pretty worthless in comparison to the study I posted.

Though don't get me wrong. I think white women are horrible, too.
>>
File: Not Like Scratch.jpg (620KB, 3838x2031px) Image search: [Google]
Not Like Scratch.jpg
620KB, 3838x2031px
>>52978858
Definitely not like scratch at all :^) I see where you're coming from femanon.
>>
>>52978918
The "study" was based on Github pull requests. Stop mansplaining and check your privilege.

http://www.businessinsider.com/github-the-full-inside-story-2016-2
>>
>>52978858
>>52978958
BTFO
>WOMEN WILL EVER BE ABLE TO CODE WITHOUT THE ASSISTANCE OF A PROGRAM LIKE SCRATCH
>>
>>52978992
The study didn't include any racial data. Not sure what you don't get about that.
>>
>>52978958
Who said it wasn't a child doing that?
>>
File: 1452653095528.jpg (34KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1452653095528.jpg
34KB, 720x720px
>>52979021
STOP MANSPLAINING YOU PATRIARCHAL RACIST CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE AND GO AWAY WHITE SCUM
>>
>>52979059
I'm really not sure how you're conflating race and gender but alright.
>>
>>52979059
You forgot the
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>52976616
>coding
Coding, as in writing the actual code as per requirements of the project developer/leader, is one of the dumbest and easiest tasks one could possible imagine.
A code monkey is to a project developer is what a builder is to an architect.
>>
File: 1447288411296.jpg (2KB, 125x121px) Image search: [Google]
1447288411296.jpg
2KB, 125x121px
>>52979134
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>52978183
No, I'm not wanting to eliminate individualism. I'm wanting to eliminate pointless, juvenile shitting on each others' perfectly valid life choices. What a person does, provided it's not harmful to himself or others, shouldn't predicate the ability for one to have an active social life (should he want it). It simply saddens me that highly intelligent, capable individuals have to live knowing that the world as a whole has pushed them aside, wanting the benefits of having them around (modern technology) without actually having them around.
>>
>>52978858
>pulling the jealousy card
>ON FUCKING 4CHAN
>OF ALL PLACES
>>
>>52979195
>life choices
I fully support your MtF transition anon-fag.
>>
>>52979195
>not wanting
The correct usage is "do not want".
The verbs associated with emotions don't use Present Continuous.
>>
>>52976616
natural progression of most things

men do it
women do it (optional)
machines do it

think about anything, you will find this progression.
>>
>>52979195
>capable individuals have to live knowing that the world as a whole has pushed them aside
That's an interesting math you got there. A few individuals equals "the world as a whole".
That's some emo fucking territory and delusions there.
This is where i tell you that unwarranted self-importance is exactly defined by a person over-dramatizing and inflating any and all perceived groupings they experience.
You are in this way no better than those faggots who skew one nigger robbing and raping as a representative of the whole black race,
except you have a convenient excuse based on socio-political position and moral talk to justify the logic.
This shit is religious moralism with a secular application 101.
>>
File: 1446832040366.jpg (188KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1446832040366.jpg
188KB, 600x450px
>>52978958
>women using a teaching-tool for children to write programs
>>
>>52979308
Bring a few physicists, programmers, and mechanical engineers to a typical party and see how welcome they are. It probably won't go too well because if you can't talk about the latest Game of Thrones episode or the next big upcoming football game or the latest celebrity scandal, nobody wants you around.
>>
>>52979308
I'm not sure how you got that out of their message. I read it as "hey, quit shitting on more people trying to do things that benefit everyone just because they're different than the current status quo" and not whatever the fuck you just turned it into.
>>
>>52979481
I don't what kind of a fucking group you associate with,
but i have a fucking bunch of fellow engineers, civil architects, and programmers, who go along with me on parties and there is always a blast. They are a mix of Bosnians, 2 Monteniggers, and a few Serbs.
Maybe it's because we are Slavs that we don't meet with those stereotypes you are making due to cultural difference.
Or maybe you have a shitty standard for parties and locations.

This is the same shit as when one of those African Americans start whining and bitching to every cracker they see as if that's a descendant of slave owners, not even realizing they may be talking to a fucking Slav, or any white collective that was also being fucked by the same colonizing powers that were fucking those nigger's ancestors.

Just stuff your obsession over social scripting.
Don't you have anything more better to do than to distract yourself with some random faggots insulting your job/hobby? Like actually indulging in that hobby, studying, working, and other more important shit in life than listening to the opinions of others?

>>52979610
A few faggots are shitting on people, not the whole world.
A few faggots can be ignored, but if you conveniently construe it into looking as if the "whole world" is against you, you are merely trying to do that "small single hero against all odds" bullshit out of vanity to appear as if the whole world has you in its sights and you are some brave lone sole fighting against big odds,
when the reality is the complete opposite and you have better shit to do than to wallow in delusional social wars that don't even exist in the bigger picture.
>>
>>52979696
I don't know many, these faggots seem to be pretty loud, and there's certainly lots of evidence of institutional level issues with minorities and women. We don't live in a world where everyone is treated fairly or by their merits, unfortunately. Seems naive to assume otherwise but hey that's privilege in action for you.
>>
>>52979735
*man not many
>>
>>52979735
>We don't live in a world where everyone is treated fairly or by their merits
Nor did we are live in such a world, nor will we ever live.
The only situation following the replacement of an unfair system is a new type of unfair system that's the opposite side of the same shitty coin.
The thing about intelligence and knowledge is that these two things are tools. They don't influence the morality of an individual, and vice versa.
There's always a clash of intelligent people being intelligent puppeteers, and intelligent people fighting for freedumb (only to become puppeteers themselves when they achieve substitution).

Well, i can only say that competitiveness does drive individuals to impressive heights. The only question is whether you accept sacrificing a 100 people so that 1 Einstein can grow in the fires of competition, sculpted by the ruthlessness and fueled by defiance. Marie Curie sure as fuck was one such individual. Sadly the potential Marie Curie's today are too busy painting their hair in the color of my shit after eating spinach, wearing thick giant glasses they don't even need medically, and holding protest signs while blogging and tweeting 10 hours a day.
>>
>>52979696
Here in the US (in SF at least, can't speak for other population centers) it can be rough to have a social life outside of your field if you're a programmer. The only way it'll happen is if you discard the brainy half of yourself in public situations and put up a pop-culture-compatible facade, turning yourself into what is known as a "brogrammer". If this state is maintained, over time the facade becomes real and the technical side begins to atrophy.
>>
>>52979858
They are called whores anon. Look them up. They literally bang for bucks. SF is probably loaded with them. How can SF women even compete?
>>
>>52979858
>it can be rough to have a social life outside of your field if you're a programmer.
Can't you at least organize 1 day a week at weekend to go out with a group of friends as a traditional meetup and get wasted like shit while having reckless fun?
I mean, you don't need every day, or every 2nd fucking day. Just one day, pick a random spot on a map, roll up those vehicles and see where the road takes you or where interests make you park your shit and go out to have fun.
Once a week won't make you atrophy man.

Shit, i'd hope one day to come to Nevada (i've had vacations in Las Vegas), and go create a biker group from some ethnic neighborhoods there and just let myself go with them down those roads and get wasted in a bar in the middle of nowhere if nothing else.
It'd be worth working 6 days a week for that 1 day of freedom with people.
>>
I don't think I will ever accept giving minorities (in this case women in tech) special treatment in order to promote equality.
>>
>>52980205
Ill never understand social justice man, giving minorities special treatment is basically racism, since they think that they are so retarded that they can't make it in the world and need help from the crackers. I'm doing just fine and im not white sooo.............. baka
>>
>>52979855
>we have to replace entire systems to make people slightly less shitty people

Okay there college bud, whatever extremist viewpoint keeps the status quo where you benefit
>>
>>52980278
Social justice isn't about giving minorities special treatment. It's above giving the underprivileged (hint: it's more than race) the same chance as other people. What you're proposing is a vast oversimplification of what these people want and alternatively you don't provide any sort of solution yourself.
>>
>>52980656
I think you are quoting the wrong reply m8.
>>
>>52980691
Nope, fuck off if you don't think someone is being extreme when they say shit like this:

>The only situation following the replacement of an unfair system is a new type of unfair system that's the opposite side of the same shitty coin.

Wow that's like so deep man.
>>
File: 123513456346.jpg (54KB, 640x401px) Image search: [Google]
123513456346.jpg
54KB, 640x401px
>>52980681
>Social justice isn't about giving minorities special treatment.
That's all it's about.
>>
>>52980842
This is a viewpoint that allows people to disregard whatever notions that exist that some people are treated differently. Ironically, this is done by maintaining the status quo where they're treated differently.

But hey we killed sexism and racism in the middle of the 20th century right?
>>
>>52980808
You are the only one who said that we have to replace entire systems to make people slightly less shitty people.

I don't care about replacing systems. I'm more about adapting to them to the best of one's ability and circumventing them, instead of wasting life on overthrowing a system only so the vacuum can be replaced by the same imperfect shit because Humans are imperfect beings.

Also it's not deep. I'm stating the Horseshoe Theory, which is not a theory anymore because feminism perfectly proves it.

Get your shit straight m8.
>>
>>52980891
Are you trying to deny my lived experience, shitlord?
>>
>>52978842
Not him (her?), but I sure hope you're bait. It's not healthy to have that much anger and frustration inside...
>>
>>52980916
See >>52979855 again
>The only situation following the replacement of an unfair system is a new type of unfair system that's the opposite side of the same shitty coin.

>I'm more about adapting to them to the best of one's ability and circumventing them, instead of wasting life on overthrowing a system only so the vacuum can be replaced by the same imperfect shit because Humans are imperfect beings.

Which isn't the point presented in the post i mentioned. Either that or so you're detached that you actually think anyone else is proposing what you're thinking that you're arguing against. Try arguing against what's actually presented instead of your idea of a person or movement taken to its extreme.
>>
>>52978918
"White woman" does not define a character you subhuman trash. It barely defines a stereotype for fucks sake...

Kill yourself already, you know youve thought about it
>>
>>52980985
>responding to the part of the post that's clearly a joke or bait
>>
>>52979481
Hahahahaha
Difficult childhood anon?
LOL
>>
>>52980958
I was talking to the other anon in regards to the idea of trying to choke down on individualism while treating the perceived negative collective as a majority,
which is the que for instance when feminists paint the sexualization of imaginary video game characters as proof of majority fueled misogyny and sexism in some weird generalized slippery slope fashion.
An extreme trying to replace another perceived extreme.
Much like religious systems always replace previous ones under just goals, yet become the same broke shit, and the circle continues.

If you are going to go on a rage-posting run, at least read the whole line of posts from the first one to get to the crux of the discussion, instead of focusing on one sentence in the ending parts of the discussion without taking any notice of context and Poe's law.

TL:DR First jump, then shout "hop".
>>
>>52979858
Oh fuck, this is just sad now. I'm going to stop reading your posts and go read some other thread because I'm actually feeling pitty for you.

I recommend you take a trip outside of that shithole of a country you call home and see the world like it really is, not how your complexes make it seem to you
>>
File: FUCKING NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (39KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
FUCKING NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg
39KB, 500x500px
WHEN WILL THESE NORMALFAGS FINALLY UNDERSTAND? JEWGLE IS FORCING NORMIES TO 'CODE' AND THEY'RE ONLY GOING TO GET FUCKING SHITTY CUBICLE JOBS IT'S LIKE THEY'RE NOT EVEN TRYING, ALL THEY'RE GOING TO END UP WITH IS FUCKING SJWHUB REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AND THE FUCKING FACT THAT THEY'RE USING THE TERM 'CODE' IT JUST MAKES ME WANT TO KILL MYSELF WITH HITLER'S DEADLY GAS. STOP TRYING NORMIRES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKY YOU GET OUT NORMIES NORMIES GET OOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTT YOU'RE NOT GOING TO STEAL MY FUCKING JOB FUCK YOU REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>52976616
they can code, but men will program.
>>
>>52981086
So wait, you disregard examples of something, because you don't think they fit the majority?

You do realize that you're simply maintaining the status quo with this piece, right?

As someone who has played video games my entire life I find it hilarious that anyone would think that they're at all equal in how they treat women.This shouldn't even be something to argue about.
>>
File: frank.gif (14KB, 634x173px) Image search: [Google]
frank.gif
14KB, 634x173px
>>52976664
get a load of this shit.
http://www.projectcsgirls.com/
>>
>>52981162
http://www.projectcsgirls.com/uploads/2/6/6/2/26620618/projectcsgirls_-_personalized_lip_reading_system_-_m._kim_1.pdf
>>
>>52981138
I disregard cunts who insult me for my job/hobby, because i fucking know they are just one part, while there are as many other who support me. This is common fucking sense if you are aware of the fact that Humanity is individualist.
I disregard them, because i am not a narcissistic faggot who needs the whole world to love me and support me and breaks down in rage and tears every time my perfect self-image is ruined by 1 or 2 critics. It's a fucking waste of my limited energy as a human being, and a waste of my time. Why focus on douches when i can focus on those who support me?
If anything, i am a fucking failure if i let other people dictate my emotions and affect my emotional state.

>This shouldn't even be something to argue about.
Welcome to Feminism, the Feminism that's to Egalitarianism what Westboro Baptist Church is to Christianity. Where the idea of equality is achieved by further perpetuating categorization and widening divide in a twisted contradictory manner. Where logic and rationality doesn't apply.
>>
>>52976638

you are beautiful
>>
>>52981242
RETWEET, THUMBS UP, REBLOG, SUBSCRIBED!
>>
>>52982128
I don't have twitter, i don't have a facebook, i don't have a blog or anything, i only use e-mail to communicate with people.
But do continue posting, you are amusing me. Next should be "le secrit club XD" or "i'm 2cool4socialmedia".
>>
>>52982169
Don't worry man, I don't have any of that other shit either, i think i have a Myspace tho so forgive me Xd.
>>
File: 1454868176084.jpg (12KB, 247x248px) Image search: [Google]
1454868176084.jpg
12KB, 247x248px
>>52981162
>poo in loos
>SJWs
Thread posts: 93
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.