[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What distro are you using and why.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 4

File: 1428381240816_0.jpg (170KB, 600x877px) Image search: [Google]
1428381240816_0.jpg
170KB, 600x877px
What distro are you using and why.
>>
>>52957452
>inb4 112 replies, all about the OP image
>>
i'll start since OP didn't do shit.

I'm using Hannah Montana Linux And just because I can.
>>
>>52957452
what that on her stomach? can't read it really
>real man do rape
>>
>>52957452
Gentoo because /g/
>>
Windows 10 because I'm not an autistic cuckold and it just works.
>>
Kali-linux cuz forensic IT
>>
I would like it if she raped me.
>>
>>52957629
>not autistic
>Windows 10
>>>/v/
>>
Just imagine this broad walking to me in the night trying to ``rape'' me.
>elbow in the face
>while she's contorting in pain and trying to block the violent torrent of blood gushing from her ugly face I reach out to my waist
>I firmly grasp the handle of my concealed carry katana and slowly unsheathe it
>I proceed to instantly displace myself right behind her
>I whisper in her ear ``You disturbed the wrong gentleman and now you are going to see the not-so-gentle side of him'' as I slide my katana sword through her nape and throat
>I sneak a modest grin as I hear her last gurgles, as she is choking on her own filthy blood
>I watch her make her last grasp for air and then wipe my blade on her vulgar pieces of cloth
>SAYONARA
>>
File: 1397678627345.jpg (18KB, 420x470px) Image search: [Google]
1397678627345.jpg
18KB, 420x470px
Antergos. The bleeding-edge stuff from Arch with a sane and mostly non-autistic installer.
>>
>>52957669
Why are you redirecting me to a Video Games board? I don't play them.
>>
never wanted to rape before but then I switched to arch and I understood why some men get rapey.
>>
arch because it just works
>>
Debian stable because MUH stability.
>>
>>52957452

You can't rape the willing, sweetie.
>>
>>52957452
I use ubuntu because why not
>>
>>52957744
This. I love Antergos and have been using it for about a year now.
>>
>>52957452
>How would you feel if I raped you
Would feel great actually
>>
>>52957452
Arch, woud like to try Debian cause I like the name and logo but don't like the installer and package manager, would also like to try gentoo but EFI install is different so.. soon though,
>>
File: 1449409017358.jpg (147KB, 380x400px) Image search: [Google]
1449409017358.jpg
147KB, 380x400px
I got raped in a dream once, we were sitting there in a group (I HAVE NO IDEA WHY ;_; ) and she just pushed me down forcefully (she was stronger than me in the dream) and started fucking me (with pulling down pants etc) but then I woke up.

Loved it, but how do I repeat such a thing? And who was she?
>>
>>52957701
>pssh, nothing personal...kid
>>
>>52957452
>How would you like it if I raped you?
I would enjoy it very much. I would even ask for it!
>>
>>52957452
>out drinking with coworkers
>hot female coworker who works in the office upstairs starts being all flirty and touchy with me
>respond in kind
>want to see how far I can push her, tell her to sit on my face
>she pushes me down onto the floor of the bar and starts grinding on my face
>holy FUCK
>the unresolved sexual tension I thought we had was real
>shits getting super real
>has her arms around me
>"are you taking me home tonight, anon?"
>turn into George costanza
>"well, I rode here with someone else, so no."

The next morning when I woke up I realized what the fuck I had done and am attempting a redo tonight. Hopefully she won't accuse me of rape.
>>
Funtoo because is funy gentoo
>>
Arch.
Literally just because of pacman. Would switch to a less memey distro that has it, but I'm too lazy
>>
>>52958562
kill yourself
>>
>>52957452
>get antergos iso
>minimal install
>pacman -S i3
>much profit
>>
Crunchbang++
It's basically a minimal, pre-riced Debian and does everything I need it to do out of the box for the most part.
>>
>>52959325
Antergos is great, I used it for a while. Just a good and simple distribution, plus those numix themes goddamn,
>>
Fedora
Linus uses it
>>
mint 17.3 because I felt lazy and was set up dual boot on uefi for the first time, and didn't want to go through the whole arch thing only to have it fucked up for some reason.
actually mint aint bad. just werks.
>>
>>52957608
>REAL MEN DON'T RAPE
and
>HOW WOULD YOU LIKE IT IF I RAPED YOU?
>>
I'm installing Manjaro right now. I like the logo.
>>
Linux mint
>>
Mainly ubuntu now. I used arch for a while on one of my machines, but I prefer the package availability of debian-based distros
>>
>>52957629
>windows
>not cuck
>>
>>52957452
Funny thing about girls like that, is that they usually have very suppressed rape fantasies or fantasies of being a masochist/submissive to a highly dominant man
>>
>>52959905
thank mr. skeltal
>>
>>52957608
I think it says

REAI
MEN D
RAP
>>
>>52957452
Mint, because I'm actually a simpleton and it's nice not to have to worry about anything.
>>
>>52957759
>uses windows in general
>uses windows 10
>doesnt play video games
Alright, kid.
>>
>>52957452
>how would you like it if I raped you
It wouldn't be rape LMAO
>>
>>52960190
Exactly, no straight man would ever say no to sex for any reason, so it's impossible for men to be raped
>>
>>52957452
pls rape me
>>
File: iFsxR0F[1].png (96KB, 241x228px) Image search: [Google]
iFsxR0F[1].png
96KB, 241x228px
>>52957452
>How would you like it if I raped you

I w-would like that very much please PLEASE
>>
ubuntu because i don't have time to fuck around too much, might go for mint one day
>>
>>52960240
What if she has a penis?
>>
>>52960190
it doesn't say "how would you like it if i had consensual sex with you", rape is non-consensual by definition, so she'd probably be shoving a massive dildo up your ass while choking you

>>52960240
this is sarcasm right
>>
Architect-installed Arch because I'm autistic but not masochistic.
>>
How can I as a man "ask for it" so women will rape me?

Asking for a friend
>>
>>52957452
Kubuntu because

>Ubuntu has the widest selection of stable packages and greatest support from third-party software vendors
>Gnome and unity are cancer
>i prefer getting actual work done instead of spending hours fucking around with fluxbox/openbox configs and xorg.conf
>debian is for servers yo
>>
>>52960538
>kde
>implying anything you say is worth the bandwidth it costs people to read it
>>
>>52960359
That can be a fetish
>>
Qubes, because muh security
>>
>>52957452
Void Linux because runit and xbps
>>
>>52960448
Be born with god-tier genetics and develop charming personality, then say under your breath "no" before fucking

Simple as that m8
>>
>>52960790
not him but why is kde bad
>>
>>52961023
It doesn't run smooth on his sub-$200 thinkpad
>>
>>52957759
Why do you use windows then?
>>
>>52958450
Nothing personnel*
>>
>>52961581
OneNote.
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.