[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GET OUT OF HERE STALKER

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 6

File: Без названия.jpg (164KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Без названия.jpg
164KB, 2560x1600px
GET OUT OF HERE STALKER
>>
File: frog_putin_amused.jpg (12KB, 406x422px) Image search: [Google]
frog_putin_amused.jpg
12KB, 406x422px
>be lincuck
>can spend hours per day customizing OS with 3rd party programs
>doesn't even know that windows users can remove all the spying in Windows 10 with 3rd party apps

>"b-b-but that destroys m-m-my only argument! I-i-it can't be t-true!"
>>
File: BorgQueen.jpg (721KB, 3133x2390px) Image search: [Google]
BorgQueen.jpg
721KB, 3133x2390px
>>52937100
Resistance is futile.
>>
>>52937946

Even Microsoft said you can't remove all the spying
>>
>>52938319
Fucking gross. Purge all xenos.
>>
>>52937946
They need to shill their religio- I mean OS.
>>
>>52937946
Yes! It can be removed! There is a secret folder called "System32". If you delete it, your system will be spyware free. At least free from the spyware from Microsoft.

you use windows as your primary OS? >>>/v/
>>
>>52938349
no one should use a server OS as a primary
no one
>>
>>52938349
I never post on /v/ and I've probably been on /g/ long before you, but keep trying to force your "windows users are from /v/" meme, /r/linux.
>>
>>52938327
Kek, my debloated win 10 says otherwise
>>
>>52938428

Ignorance is bliss
>>
File: the_wreckage_sister.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
the_wreckage_sister.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>52937100
GATES?
>>
>>52938446
And yet ignorant Lincuks keep getting triggered by me disabling all the spying and bloat
>>
>>52937946

Linux-zealots don't consider that spying is done processor-level. Privacy has no bearing in weighing the pros/cons of any software or OS. How they reason that spying is limited to only one company is beyond me.
>>
>>52938349
This is the only way, the botnet is literally in every component of the OS.
>>
>>52938480

I guess you'd know better than the Microsoft guy.

Though if some Apple guy came out and admitted iPhones are crap, iPhone users would still say they're great, so whatever.
>>
>>52938495
A Microsoft guy wrote one of the anti spying scripts.
>>
>>52938578
bullshit
>>
>>52938578

That's cool. You still can't remove all of them though.

http://thehackernews.com/2016/02/microsoft-windows10-privacy.html

(Sorry for the shitty site, you can just look up other news on the subject on plenty of other sites)
>>
>>52938495
were you even here yesterday?
>>
>>52938619
He was on reddit.
>>
>>52937946
I just can't understand some people, microsoft clearly states in their terms what data they collect and they already said that it cannot be disabled completely. Being closed source you cannot prove that there's a way to avoid undesired data recollection so the only thing you can do is to trust in their good faith. Considering that microsoft already has proven to not be always a good sport or being completely respectful with their customers in the past, even if they're now you cannot blame people to not trust them so easily.

You supposedly read their terms and determined that the deal is good, but other people may not think the same and can consider that microsoft is abusing the average joe, soccer moms, etc. With microsoft, apple and google for example they decide what you share with them, even data that you don't want to disclose, with most linux distros you don't need to accept asinine terms and you're the one who decides what to disclose and being open source there's a guarantee.

So, the people who already chosen a system where they have the control over it will not suddenly choose to change their mind because you consider that useful features that windows lacks are "a waste of time", if any, you're only showing frustration and denial of what your own software provider stated by doing this.

Even if it were true that you can disable all the private data collection, you can't prove it and not all people has the need to defend or fight against their own software provider who they're supposed to trust in if they can be comfy with a system from a different provider that doesn't make to do that.
>>
>>52937946
>3rd party programs
Kill self
>>
>>52938893
>Implying winbabbies can "read"
>>
>>52938614
That's using the built in options. Using the 3 scripts/programs I'm using there is nothing sent to Ms.
>>
>>52938595
Considering how the script cleanly fixes so many issues with the OS, I'm inclined to believe so. I've shared it with a couple people, and they say their OS also runs faster too.
>>
>>52942367
Link?
>>
>>52942399
Debloat script: http://pastebin.com/raw/ELLNrQJe

Also the other programs I use:

DisableWinTracking (redundant) https://github.com/10se1ucgo/DisableWinTracking
Spybot Anti Beacon: https://www.safer-networking.org/spybot-anti-beacon/
Peerblock (make sure to add a list, then choose Microsoft servers): http://www.peerblock.com/releases/public-releases/peerblock-1.2.0-r693
>>
File: tmp_290651454972774708697902385.jpg (47KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_290651454972774708697902385.jpg
47KB, 640x480px
>>52937946
>be wangblower
>can spend hours per day waiting for updates and rebooting
>doesn't even know what a package manager

>"b-b-but my gaymen!"
>>
>>52942449
Literally running four programs just to stop your os from spying on you, and for what, to play some stupid video games? Grow up, manchild. (:
>>
>>52942504
>Literally installing programs to prevent your OS from spying on you

Every time. You lincucks are like a broken record.
>>
It's funny because all the pedos can't use windows anymore. Now they're all mad that they can't play little boy rape simulator without getting caught.
>>
>>52942790
>implying Linux shills aren't the most payed on here
>>
>Wincucks WILL defend thks
kek
>>
>>52937946
>oesn't even know that windows users can remove all the spying in Windows 10 with 3rd party apps

you can't and with every update you need to install new 3rd party apps because everything is reinstalled with every update (which is forced)
>>
File: 1332788856004.jpg (50KB, 590x375px) Image search: [Google]
1332788856004.jpg
50KB, 590x375px
>>52942970
Spybot anti beacon reapplies all immunities every restart just in case.

Peerblock updates it's microsoft server list every 2 days.
>>
>>52943001
poo in >>>/loo/
>>
>>52938893
Implying anyone using Windows read this...
>>
>>52943045
Except he's wrong on several points.
>>
>>52942585
you wanna know why?
it's a damn good point
how do you use your os without trusting it?
>>
>>52943196
By modifying it so I can trust it.
>>
>>52942595
look at this fucking idiot
"don't do what you like! ever! how dare you see an image of a cartoon child being fucked!"
i'm not even a pedo, in all honesty, i just think that you are by FAR worse than kiddiefuckers
>>
>>52943222
wow, that sure sounds like something you can truly do on a certain piece of software
maybe a kernel with a set of coreutils?
the name is slipping me right now, i'm sure someone can reply to me with it
>>
>>52943150
at least he provided a reasoning, you didn't provide any argument. just sayin'
>>
>>52943244
It's funny how lincucks go overboard on how they can customize an OS, yet they can't wrap their heads around that people can customize other OSs.

It's like the only thing that makes their software special is actually not a very special thing at all.
>>
>i disabled win10 spying
And how do you prove that, exactly?
>>
>>52937946
>doesn't even know that windows users can remove all the spying in Windows 10
WINDOWS USERS ARE THIS STUPID
I
N
D
O
W
S

U
S
E
R
S

A
R
E

T
H
I
S

S
T
U
P
I
D
>>
>>52943318
Reading the network traffic
>>
I want pooinloos out of MY board.
>>
>>52943347
Provide results.
>>
>>52943405
Don't believe him, he's just a shill.
>>
>>52943405
So far I've tested the following individually and they all work properly:

Uninstalling spying programs
Blocking in the hosts
Blocking in peerblock

Uninstalling spying programs reduces the amount of information being sent, Blocking in the hosts reduces the amount of traffic immensely, and peerblock blocks fine. All checked within pfsense.
>>
>>52942471
You really like that guy don't you?
>>
>>52943299
Ok you can "customize" your OS to not collect private data from you (something you cannot even be sure about in a reasonably extent), but that doesn't means that your software provider has been treating you in a shitty way and yet you're supporting it to continue to be shitty in the future.

This is not about using linux or not, this is about identifying the intentions of your software provider and think by yourself if you feel comfy with it, for example chromeos and android are based on a lot of open source software, but that doesn't mean that is fine when they do it. Yes, they use open source software but they make clear that they decide what data they collect from you and if you use their products you must accept their terms, simple as that.

>lincucks
sorry if your name calling reinforces my bias about feeling that i'm on the correct side and you're frustrated because you cannot provide a reasonable argument and prefer to evade the point.
>>
>>52943498
ok, so you managed to defend yourself against your own software provider. It's fine but i don't feel any need to defend someone who treats me shitty even if their software is good (i don't think windows is good though but that's just me). So, continue using windows when i use something else, it's your computer after all.
>>
>>52943540
The spying did concern me for sure, and I am more weary about MS products now, but I'm someone who actually fixes shit. I despise people who find one flaw in something and immediately drop it because of that flaw, especially when the flaw is totally fixable. Like how some people reinstall windows every 6 months to "clean everything out", instead of asking what or why they need to clean it out. Those people are fucking retarded, and I group them up with the same people who say "It's impossible to disable the spying because I read some blog on the internet!" when scripts and programs have been available for half a year, some of them exclusive to 4chan's /g/.
>>
>>52943653
However you accept that this is not about customizing anything. You're free to use any operative system you want from any software provider you choose but you cannot negate that microsoft is screwing with their users. The same way some people tests linux some time and decides to "drop it because of a flaw, especially when the flaw is totally fixable", people is free to decide that microsoft is not a software provider to be trusted and that doesn't make them retarded, all people has different priorities and sorry if i care more about the intentions of those software providers than about honest mistakes.
>>
>>52943653
you didn't disable anything hth
>>
>>52944380
See

>>52937946
>>"b-b-but that destroys m-m-my only argument! I-i-it can't be t-true!"
>>
>>52944766
>i can tell which of the hundreds of encrypted connections to MS servers are sending personal info and which aren't
ok my bad
>>
>>52944832
That's why I block them all.
>>
>>52944766
>>52944850
You didn't disable anything.
Stop making yourself look like a delusional moron.
>>
>>52944862
See

>>52937946
>>"b-b-but that destroys m-m-my only argument! I-i-it can't be t-true!"
>>
>>52944878
see
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.