[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
Apple is wonderful at marketing.
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 22
Apple is wonderful at marketing.

First of all, they adopts the psychological baseness of "It costs more = is better." Even a neophyte of persuasion knows this rule: you don't even have to be graduated in psychology. Also having paid a product a shitload of money makes you to defend it with your teeth, because subconsciously you must justify (first of all) to yourself your purchase.

The quality of the products is NOT better than other manufacturers. Everything is made by Foxconn, like almost any other electronic product of this planet. There is no particular optimization on the engineering of the products. The positioning of crates, heat dissipation, etc.. are often dubious because they need to follow retarded design choices.

In fact, the high-end Macbooks heat up like madmen and I remember a whole series (every first Unibody) vibrating because of the HDD rotation.
The old MacBook Pro gave you a shock when charged ungrounded. (The standard plug supplied with the power supply is usually not grounded).

Ultimately there are huge design errors, as in any other manufacturer, but Apple makes you pay for those things twice.

A recent case, which made quite a scandal, was the adoption of economic Lg monitors on the iMac, and then sell it as a high-definition monitor. I know that in the Netherlands they have done a class action, but there are many others, like the graphics chips of the Macbooks which literally desoldered themselves (thank god they just use integrated Iris graphics now heh).

The quality that Apple promises does not exist, so that we always see the same faults and Apple hunts us hard to prevent us from signing any lack of conformity. (I, as a technician, could make an assessment and say that THAT defect is not given to wear, but by manufacturing issues since I get 10 machines per day with the same problem, in the same period.
>>
Other 2 additional years of warranty can be purchased for the modest sum of $200-300 depending on the type of computer you have.

It often happens that the Mac will break shortly after the first year of use. At first I thought it was bad luck, or just a random thing, but there are a number of products that seem to be made to last that long. Clearly not an objective assessment, I only see this many because of my job, perhaps for 10 broken after 370 days from the purchase, there are 100 working for five years.

However, I repeat, it is always Foxconn branded stuff and it is always consumer electronics. If you call it "consumer", there is a reason.

Apple is always bragging on the safety factor and this is just wrong. There are viruses for OS X, they do exist and not using an antivirus is not safe. If you give me a Mac, I literally can gain access to any data that is not protected by FileVault in under than five minutes, even if password protected and without removing the storage. (Also, nobody uses that FileVault piece of shit)

I read an article where they compared Windows to an apartment, ultrafortified, in the slum of the city and OS X to a country cottage with open doors.

The comparison holds in my opinion, with the consideration that OS X is approaching day by day to the city. There are already huge botnets populated only by Macs.


Also, OS X crashes, and it does it a lot. Many third-party programs are buggy and contribute to crashes, but often firmware wrote by Apple for the hardware is buggy or has defects. Video freezes, kernel panics... often the fault of Apple using firmware written by idiots who may have decided to slow down the fan to make less noise and it ends that the whole computer shuts down on idle for exceeding the critical temperature. Drivers updates take too long, patches for the flaws come after MONTHS (there are exploits open for god knows how much, despite user complaints).
>>
Also what the fuck is that EFI shit. Just to boot from an external drive to do anything (install Windows, Linux or even OSX) i have to wait ages while this piece of shit searches any bootable OS X image on disks, usb devices, network disks, black holes and everything else.

Using OS X just does not make sense, if not to use Final Cut. For everything else there's Windows, or Linux.

Whenever those bastard faggots come crying at me because their Mac just broke and they lost all the data (they don't make backups obviously - and Apple doesn't recover the data unless you pay a lot) I laugh inside and mentally shit inside their mouth.

Fun fact: Apple releases explicit directions on how to treat customers, with the classic phrases that they could tell you and the answers you should give. For example, they tell you to say "it seems to have been an accidental damage" instead of "you fucking faggot you broke it after you dropped it"

Oh, and if you didn't get it, I'm an Apple Genius.
>>
install gentoo
>>
install arch

Also reason why people like apple products is because it's shiny shiny. Whole planet is full of retards who like shiny shiny shit.
>>
Post green texts about dumb customers
>>
>>52884083
all apple has to do is be better than acer

thats it, thats all
>>
holy shit who fucking cares write your manifesto about jews/sjw or something instead
>>
>>52884087
ive seen os x kernel panic once in my whole life

os x is so far beyond windows its like a presicion tool vs a rubber playskool mallet
>>
>tl;dr, not reading all that shit.
Macbooks used to be years ahead of Windows laptops which kind of justified the price difference, until Apple got retarded and stopped improving and caring about software quality.
>best trackpad and trackpad integration available
>great battery life
>only manufacturer that used to give a fuck about design
>more powerful window management with workspaces and expose. Not having proper virtual desktops used to be the number one reason why I didn't even consider using Windows.
>good terminal emulator and shell
>>
>>52884094
>Apple Genius
That always reminds me of how Subway calls their minimum wage bread making monkeys "sandwich artists".
>>
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/man-dies-in-house-fire-in-reading-after-leaving-his-iphone-charging-overnight-a6853601.html

when were you when Apple's shitty form over function design ethos literally killed a dude
>>
Apple is a Chinese manufacturer with a really good North American advertising wing.
>>
File: worse than acer.jpg (108 KB, 968x351) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
worse than acer.jpg
108 KB, 968x351
>>52884172
>all apple has to do is be better than acer
They can't even do that.
>>
yet all y'all gonna vote red and keep muh free market churning this shit our
>>
>>52884083
Until another company can meet or exceed Apple's designs I'm going to keep buying their laptops. Windows laptops are just ugly and aren't built well
>>
>>52884400
>meet or exceed Apple's designs
So Acer shit then.
>>
>>52884083
No one is going to fucking read all of that. Fuck off.
>>
>>52884400
>macshit
>built well

Literally brain dead, like all mactards. Keep justify how a 50% profit margin is a positive as a consumer.

$500 Acer craptops perform better than the latest $2000 fagbook. >>52884349
>>
File: kxcxpp.png (128 KB, 933x389) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
kxcxpp.png
128 KB, 933x389
>>52884599
>Acer
>not shit
>>
>>52884400
It might look pretty but it's not built well at all, they have 0 ventilation at the bottom and the display assembly is glued together. You can literally remove it with a hairdryer,lol.
>>
File: 1453387556007.jpg (208 KB, 988x802) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453387556007.jpg
208 KB, 988x802
>>52884665
>alternates between 800mhz and 3.4ghz
>50*C

Still better than macshit constantly throttled to 800mhz and boiling water.

lmao
>>
File: better_even_inside.jpg (288 KB, 800x1360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
better_even_inside.jpg
288 KB, 800x1360
>>52884083
>The quality of the products is NOT better than other manufacturers
Aluminum > Plastic, also it doesn't scratch like most aluminum windows laptops.
> There is no particular optimization on the engineering of the products
Pic related, that's the reason Macs get great battery life and lasts really long (Gave my 2009 macbook to my mom, she's still using it, thing is 7 years old and still runs like a champ), newer rMBP's will probably last even longer due to better thermals and higher quality components.
> I literally can gain access to any data that is not protected by FileVault
Just like I can gain access to any data that is not protected by BitLocker on Windows in 2 seconds?
> Also, nobody uses that FileVault piece of shit
You mean everybody uses it right? it's the default configuration
> Also, OS X crashes, and it does it a lot
Not for me.
> i have to wait ages while this piece of shit searches...
You mean you have to literally wait 3 seconds?
> I'm an Apple Genius
Nobody cares you're a stupid faggot, get a better job.
>>
>>52884665
He didn't say Acer isn't shit, he said Apple is even worse than Acer shit, which it is. Only complete morons even more retarded than normie clueless Acer customers would buy an Apple product.
>>
File: 1452184532354.png (726 KB, 1300x900) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452184532354.png
726 KB, 1300x900
>>52884857
>macshit
>battery life

>1366x768 TN for $1000 just to get 14hr

>$2000 for pathetic 10 hours

Even $200 chromebook shit gets 14 hours, fuck off retard.
>>
Got a macbook pro with the shit logic board that desoldered (late 2011). There repair program for it actually uses the same logic board with the same solder. I said fuck it and cooked in the oven and after the third time of doing that, I reset to factory defaults and cooked it one more time for about 3 minutes longer then before. Then I went out built an actual workstation PC and my wife uses the old mac for facebook and netflix. Cant handle anything like maya/photoshop/zbrush etc, but its still working good enough for streaming video. My current pc cost about 1100 where as the macbook was 2500. PC works better, windows 7 of course
>>
File: 242423543253.png (949 KB, 1280x1171) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
242423543253.png
949 KB, 1280x1171
I dont really get why people complain about apple downclocking the gfx chips. Their machines can barely handle normal operations without overheating then turning the fans on full blast like a jet engine.

If anything you should be complaining about the horrific cooling systems they use.
>>
>>52884857
Inside the Macbook Pro: Black boxes.

Inside a Thinkpad: Actual parts that can be serviced.
>>
>>52884913
>comparing a laptop from 4 years ago to a desktop
>>
>>52884946
>thinkpad
>slot for stylus

Pick one.
>>
>>52884083
>The old MacBook Pro gave you a shock when charged ungrounded. (The standard plug supplied with the power supply is usually not grounded).
HOLY FUCK, THAT EXPLAINS IT

For years I thought I was just going mental!
>>
>>52884857
>the inside of a thinkpad isn't a uniform color therefore it must be bad

macfags, not even once
>>
>>52884990
>>52884083
>i don't understand what an adapter is
Why would you ground a 11V power supply?
>>
>>52884083
>>52884087
>>52884094
Thanks for sharing. At least the pay is decent, right?
>>
Very relevant.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39WOfTZHyrg
>>
what I don't get is how you fags whine about apple being expensive, which it is, but when it comes to an XPS, which is even more expensive for less hardware, you don't say peep
>>
>>52885403
>which is even more expensive for less hardware

>citation needed
>>
>>52885403
Don't think your hardware critique is valid. Either way Mac is disproportionately popular. And that's a problem because it makes it irrelevant what the specs are because people buy them regardless of if it's a good deal or not. Doesn't really work out that well when competition can fight tooth and nail and Apple just strolls in like Gladstone Gander because they got the marketing. Marketing doesn't really favor us consumers very much.
>>
>>52884083
TECNICOAPPLE? TORNA SUL DIOCANALE
>>
Macs aren't much more expensive than equivalent ultrabooks, and the extra cost is worth paying for OS X. I prefer using Linux with gnome3, but OS X doesn't chew through battery near as fast, is posix compliant, and has powerful command line tools.

If you talk shit about Macs but use Windows, you're either retarded or you're a gamer that hasn't realized yet that not everybody cares about video games as much as you do.
>>
>>52885598
>Macs aren't much more expensive than equivalent ultrabooks

2 poos have been deposited in your designated shit eating hands Sanjay.
>>
File: 1417932640865.png (718 KB, 978x639) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1417932640865.png
718 KB, 978x639
different strokes for different folks. Focus all your spare energy into something productive.
>>
>>52884083
>>52884087
>>52884094

Pajeet you don't work for apple.
>>
File: 1452836580897.png (43 KB, 740x217) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452836580897.png
43 KB, 740x217
>>52885640
>Focus all your spare energy into something productive.

That's not possible for a mac user.
>>
>>52885510
Hey commie, feel free to make a better series of laptops, with a better os (nope, that's not windows) and market it to beat Apple

Being good at marketing is not a crime and it's not a problem either. It's not like the specs aren't out there for any potential consumer to see
>>
>>52885569

hahahahahaa non pensavo qualcuno la scovasse, l'ho tradotta a mano ma ne è valsa la pena
>>
>>52885477
>>52885510

im not trying to troll, im just comparing, its not that MUCH more expensive, though, but still the xps is newer
>>
File: 1452260020091.jpg (233 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452260020091.jpg
233 KB, 1280x1280
When exactly did this board become literally shitposting only?
>>
>>52885631
Oh man I never thought about that. Guess I'll go sell my macbook now. What a well-reasoned, backed up argument. You win.
>>
>>52885668
>Being good at marketing is not a crime and it's not a problem either.
It influences peoples choices in ways that counter their interest. Given that you called me a Commie I suppose you're engaged to the free market. If you are then you should probably see how messing with consumer interest in that way is problematic.
>>
>>52885685
forgot link

www prisjakt nu / produkt . php?j=3425191,3039935
>>
>>52885739
>It influences peoples choices in ways that counter their interes
No, it doesn't

The specs are out there. If people want to compare them to alternatives and make an informed decision they can, however many people don't care about specs and if they're happy with their purchase (seems likely, considering Apple keep selling macbooks) then who are you to tell them it's not in their best interest?

That's incredibly arrogant
>>
>>52885792
>informed decision
>macshit

Pick one.
>>
>>52884083
great points op, but what if someone wanrmts to use osx?
>>
>>52885826
Nobody can stop a mac user from wanting to have anal sex with men, but they can't deny they will eventually get AIDS.
>>
>>52885811
Hey retard, if you had basic reading comprehension skills you would have understood the part where it said they CAN make an informed decision if they want to

The point being, most people don't give a shit about specs and that's their right. I know that's a hard concept to grasp when you have an autism spectrum disorder but you'll be happier if you do
>>
>>52885792
If we were in an unmarketed world would you prefer to buy the worse expensive computer or the better expensive computer?

Obviously anyone who looks at the specs of these machines realizes that Macs are worse in that regard. But the popularity of Mac obscures that fact. We're not supposed to be stupid and buy everything we're told is good.

Your argument works for claiming that Genesis should be taught in school. Yeah sure, you can teach garbage (market things) but it confuses the stupid people. They'd think they're equivalent theories.They're not equivalent theories by any stretch.
>>
File: 1453695271298.jpg (19 KB, 413x395) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453695271298.jpg
19 KB, 413x395
>>52885849
>i CAN make an informed decision
>but i bought a mac instead

>macfags literally admit they willingly buy shitbooks because they're uninformed and retarded
>>
>>52885006
No, the Mac is designed much better.... With space and heat management in mind... THATS IT.

The thinkpad is designed with serviceability and heat management in mind, as well as durability. Look how on the macbook the fucking ram is combined into the mobo ... LOL

the thinkpad is so much better, you can replace literally anything you want if need be. I don't even own either but I'd rather take the thinkpad in this case. Also I don't think the macbook has shit like rollcages and waterproofed keyboards?
>>
>>52885640

This is the typical console peasant/macfag rhetoric. You overpay for something that's shitty but has a cool surface design and when people crimp your nuts for it you can't really come up with any logical reason to justify your purchase apart from something subjective like muh feels.

I get it that some people just want it for simple facebook browsing, which modern macs are only good for, but if you come here with that shit prepare to get your ass blasted. Also what kind of a homo doesn't appreciate the utilitarian design of a thinkpad? Brushed aluminium is so early 2000s.
>>
>>52884567
yet you unironically replied.
>>
File: 1446160696052.jpg (2 MB, 3002x2400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446160696052.jpg
2 MB, 3002x2400
>>52886010
>Mac
>designed with space and heat management in mind

Pick one.
>>
>>52886028
If I was going to do nothing but browse facebook, I would rather have the macbook just for the trackpad. And I have an x220 along with my mbp
>>
>>52885701

After mods approved daily/general threads and allowed that shit to continue happening. It made this board more accessible for forum users and once 4chan became too user friendly all the shitposting morons and indians working for microsoft flooded in.
>>
File: 1452988230451.jpg (36 KB, 400x460) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452988230451.jpg
36 KB, 400x460
>>52886053
>prime 95.60*C

Every time.
>>
>>52886079
>He doesn't follow the circlejerk and doesn't fit in by parroting the windows hate? MUST BE A REDDIT INDIAN SHILL!

You are part of the reason the board is shit you fucking tool
>>
>>52884202
trying to justify your purchase of a crappy piece of hardware I see. Don't worry, you're not alone. many people have made the same mistake.
>>
>>52886073
>trackpad
Master the hotkeys and throw the shit in the fucking trash.
>>
>>52886053
Space in mind only then. Jesus Chris that's bad
>>
>>52884857
>Thinkpad' inside isen't uniformy black, so shieet XDDDD
>Cant' replace shit in a mac
>uniform black must cause the chink teens foxcon is hiering to repair them blindness at the age of 20
>thinkpad (and any other non pleb tier manufactuers) are using distinguishable elements so you can see what you are doing and where shit is instant
>thinkpads are bad
>>
>>52886126

But I'm sure he'll come up with some bullshit excuse to justify the black insides. It won't be good, most likely something in the lines of aesthetic.
>>
>>52884202
So OSX is a rubber playskool mallet with no functionality or features so you can't hurt yourself, whereas Windows is a precision tool that you do anything with and could potentially smash your thumb with if you act like a retard. Got it. :^)
>>
My mom's daughter had two HD (the stock one + the replacement) failures on an iMac over its lifetime, while my PC had none.
I'm not sure this means anything but it's an anecdote nonetheless.
>>
File: 1454167175327.png (225 KB, 808x572) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1454167175327.png
225 KB, 808x572
>>52886190
>My mom's daughter
>>
>>52884969

The x series have had slots for styluses as far back as 2005.
>>
>>52886106
there arent any hotkeys to make scrolling up and down any nicer
>>
>>52886174
prety much the reason why apple has literaly made the word "deseign" a sign of shitty tech product.....
>>
>>52886220
could be a half sister you sperg
>>
>>52884087
>not using an antivirus is not safe
>>
>>52886254
That still doesn't make sense you virg
>>
>>52886254
say hi to your mom's boyfriend's son.
>>
File: 1452813743296.png (54 KB, 332x413) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452813743296.png
54 KB, 332x413
>>52886190
>My mom's daughter

>he let his mom get fucked twice

What a cuck.
>>
>>52884857
>RAM soldered to the board

Besides, I highly doubt most of /g/ considers the X1 a proper Thinkpad.
>>
>>52886337
It's the only one you can get with a non-shit screen. Everything else is maxed at 1920x1080.
>>
File: 1350346269220.png (1 MB, 1181x895) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1350346269220.png
1 MB, 1181x895
>>52884857
I used to work with Apple computers as helpdesk..
>PRAM and related issues are fucking retarded
>Imagine issues as simple and random as your mouse not working, and can only be solved by either unplugging your computer or pressing a combination of keys
>Apple likes to rename common concepts or ideas for the sake of being unique
>They also like to push their own proprietary formats and protocols
>Their latest computers don't even use standard SSD's--they're fucking keyed different and are hard to find
>Let alone you can't service anything on the damn things or even upgrade the memory
>Their Cinema displays are $1000 and have no backwards compatibility
>>
>>52885030
Why would you NOT ground a 65W 3.5A PSU?
>>
>>52886190
My brother had an Acer laptop for years. It fell to solid ground at least 3 times and he didn't take care of it at all. It's been 7 years and it still works. Now my mom uses it to learn how to into computers.
>>
>>52884083

Nice try Pradesh
>>
>>52884242
This one is going to be offtopic, but here is great story about that.
Well, my job is to rate other jobs. The company says it's for the government and statistics, but to be honest it's more like industrial spying. We don't even tell the people at a tested job.
>ordered to go work at a certain Subway.
>"ok, I like sandwiches anyway"
>boss forgot to mention that it's the biggest of them all, in the country
>shitty place in the center of the capital city
>around a 500-700 every day (it's open 0-24h)
>smelly cunts, hipsters, drugged faggots, all kind of lowlife customer
>co-workers are stupid fucks unless a girl
>literally no one gave a shit about anything not even cleaning the avocado containers
>we had like a minute/sub
>fucking hated it all,
even after that I had jobs like: woodcutting in the middle of the fucking winter (-25C^), taking of dozens of rotting smelly bags of waste from beaches in the fucking summer (-40^).

It was only 10 day or so but i still hate Subway
>>
>>52886813
What company?
>>
>>52885240
Stop posting videos made by that retard
>>
>>52886843
>retard
I honestly find it hard to believe you have any justification for calling him that.
>>
>>52886861
>makes a 15 minute video about somthang that can be said in 30 sec
>macfag repair
>>
>>52886896
Yup. No justification for calling him that.

You're just mad because he is young and smart while you shitpost on /g/ all day.
>>
>MacBook Pro 2016 slated with Skylake chipset and lesser models at the same price as their Air line
Where we're you when Apple came back on top and BTFO'd the memepad?
>>
>>52886919
None of the things you said are correct.
>>
>>52885030
So that it doesn't arc out and shock the user? Is this a real question?
>>
>>52886839
I was trying to protect my and my company's identity for obvious reasons, in the last post, and i am going to try to keep it up, but i want inform you anyway.

Let's say that we are a subcontractor of my country's Office for National Statistics (that's what it's called in the uk, of course here it's different)
And we all know that our employer is in touch with the rival companies of the "test subjects" which is a fact that, at the wage level i gain, I don't give a shit about.
We have to inspect a wide spectrum of imo very pointless thing. Like the age, nationality, gender, number of the workers to potential tool that could cause fatality.
If you like meeting people and/or acting like you do, and don't mind getting your hands dirty you should look around for an equivalent.
>>
>>52886732
I've had an Acer laptop for the last 6 years. It's been in two car wrecks with me. The case is chipped in a few places. Still works great.

>muh design
>it just works
>>
>>52884083
Name one thing wrong with the current rMBP 15.

Windows competitors charge about the same amount now like Dell and Microsoft.
>>
>>52884083
>poorfag with broken earbuds
>>
>>52887243
Not smart enough to stop crashing car.. thinks he is smart enough to comment on computer design.
>>
File: pajeet.jpg (75 KB, 630x456) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
pajeet.jpg
75 KB, 630x456
>>
>>52884374
You mean trump planning on making Apple produce in the US?

>>52885792
Specs aren't really all out there.

People generally get their comparison from tech website that shill one way or another, and can be just plain uninformed like for example a earphones review from this year and lately doesn't include xiaomi pistons despite their great price. Someone who even happens to put effort for research will be taken by the influence of the verge maybe.

And yes you can just look at the pure specs beyond ad-influenced Google searches but these days those really aren't enough for most people because they don't know the full story of whether the Mac will throttle and that Ghz isn't the way to measure a processor as well now.

With all this confusion most cannot help but fall prey to advertising.
>>
File: trottle.jpg (1 MB, 1154x7445) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trottle.jpg
1 MB, 1154x7445
IT'S OVER, MACBOOKS ARE FINISHED
>>
>>52887826

That command is not a benchmark since it doesn't put the cpu under full load. Try stress next time.
>>
>>52887491
twice hit by drunk drivers. lucky to be alive. don't drive drunk please.
>>
>>52887905
It doesn't even matter when the Thinkpads can't handle firefox without going up to 104ºC
>>
>>52887956
>>
>>52884083
Ah I remember the desoldering graphics. Took it apart and heated mine up twice before I decided it was fucking trash.
>>
File: topkek02385.jpg (66 KB, 500x578) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
topkek02385.jpg
66 KB, 500x578
>>52888067
> 56ºC for browsing the web
TOP KEK
O
P

K
E
K
>>
>>52888067
>edoardo
>terminale
>istantanea
MAMMA MIA
A
M
M
A

M
I
A
>>
Someone please post the image of the iPad pro charging pencil and the mouse thing.
>>
File: 1454891137610.jpg (357 KB, 2048x1356) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1454891137610.jpg
357 KB, 2048x1356
>>52889850
>>
>>52889865
My sides
>>
the ipod classic is good though
>>
>>52890628
>id3 tag sort only
>no drag drop from any computer
>forced itunes cancer even for just one mp3
>good

Pick one.
>>
File: 1451280036733.jpg (427 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451280036733.jpg
427 KB, 1920x1080
>>52889850
>>
>>52884083
OP is wonderful at rationalizing.
>>
>>52885683
Sono orgoglioso di te, ingegnere di merda
>>
>>52890628
>>52890642
Takes 5 minutes to choose the song you want and breaks easily. Happier with my Sandisk
Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 22
Thread DB ID: 515725



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.