[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
>mfw I love Windows 10
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 21
>mfw I love Windows 10
>>
I like it too. Personally don't give a shit about botnet (Yeah fucking fight me). I like Windows 7 just as equal though.
>>
File: 1383635608314.jpg (41 KB, 599x443) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1383635608314.jpg
41 KB, 599x443
>>52857966
>>
30% better load times and better overall performance
>>
I see no improvement over 7 and won't be switching
>>
File: 1383635797842.jpg (42 KB, 599x443) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1383635797842.jpg
42 KB, 599x443
>>52857997
>>
File: inori6.png (154 KB, 512x512) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
inori6.png
154 KB, 512x512
Good goy
>>
File: 1383635913727.jpg (51 KB, 599x443) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1383635913727.jpg
51 KB, 599x443
>>52858014
>>
>>52858000
this desu
>>
File: 1383636053364.jpg (39 KB, 599x443) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1383636053364.jpg
39 KB, 599x443
>>52858031
>>
>>52858042
inb4 swlwrw
>>
>posters: 1
Classic /g/
>>
>>52857990

>>52858003
>>
File: 1440825581694s.jpg (6 KB, 250x180) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1440825581694s.jpg
6 KB, 250x180
>>
File: 1440825669511s.jpg (2 KB, 125x90) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1440825669511s.jpg
2 KB, 125x90
>>52858120
>>
File: 1440825789893.jpg (34 KB, 473x342) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1440825789893.jpg
34 KB, 473x342
>>52858141
>>
File: j75vIc8.png (89 KB, 524x499) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
j75vIc8.png
89 KB, 524x499
>>52858042
>>
File: 1440825854321.jpg (40 KB, 473x342) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1440825854321.jpg
40 KB, 473x342
>>52858154
>>
>>52858163
You suck at this m8.
>>
File: 1452977809753.jpg (8 KB, 217x204) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452977809753.jpg
8 KB, 217x204
>>52858163
>>
>>52857966
These are the type of window user?

Bunch of anime loving retards.
If you are not an anime lover then you are still a retard.

>Window retards will reply to this.
>>
>>52858163
Git gud m8
>>
>>52857966
meh, better than windows 8, has better integration with touch applications for my asus transformer
>>
File: 1453847223197.png (60 KB, 400x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453847223197.png
60 KB, 400x400
>>52858163
ehehehehe
now check these
>>
File: 1361953481118.jpg (16 KB, 336x235) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1361953481118.jpg
16 KB, 336x235
>>52858168
>>52858172
>>52858185
>>52858201
>>
>>52858212
>off by one
touff luck kiddo.........
>>
>>52857966
>/t/ will never use windows 10
Windows 10 is full of spyware and nsa shit.
>>
File: 1452357322281.gif (485 KB, 272x251) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452357322281.gif
485 KB, 272x251
>>52857966
>mfw i love linux and i don't depend on any windows-only program anymore
>>
>>52858212
Dont worry I aint gud neether
>>
can someone post the pasta on what I should block on my windows 7 machine to prevent the win10 shitstain updates
>>
>>52858412
kill yourself
>>
>>52858412
Yeah I will
>>
>>52859682
Here>

FUck off
>>
The only game that I care about runs better on wine-staging, and windows update is a botnet.
I installed arch on my PC.
>>
>>52858003
support is dropping for windows 7
>>
>>52860966
>I INSTALLED ARCH
>LOOK GUYS I'M 1337 HAXOR!!!
>>
>>52858003
the biggest improvement for me is no shitty glossy 2006 interface and virtual desktops.
the only thing worse than aero glass was luna from winxp.
>>
File: windowssupport.png (31 KB, 773x401) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
windowssupport.png
31 KB, 773x401
>>52857966
You're allowed to like every other version of Windows
>>
File: cremebrule.jpg (32 KB, 500x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cremebrule.jpg
32 KB, 500x500
>>52861045
>They're still supporting Vista
>>
>>52857966
i know you're a shill, but the fact is, Let's dispel this fiction once and for all that Barack Obama doesn't know what he's doing. He knows exactly what he's doing; he's undergoing a systematic effort to change this country and make America more like the rest of the world. If I'm elected we'll embrace what makes America the greatest country in the world.
>>
>>52861178
Even if you're baby is retarded, you still need to take care of it until it grows up
>>
File: wat.png (131 KB, 480x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
wat.png
131 KB, 480x480
>>52861197
>>
>>52861033
>aero was bad
Seek professional help, there's something seriously wrong with you.
>>
>>52861250
aero was a gimmick
it was a waste of cpu cycles for eyecandy
>>
>>52861258
>it was a waste of cpu cycles for eyecandy
so is any gui
>>
>>52861258
Yes, Microsoft should have just stuck with Windows 95 UI.
An OS looking nice is not a "gimmick" you moron.
>>
>>52861276
I'm sorry what?
>>
>>52861291
right because you need transparency for your window title bars
the door is that way you shill
>>
>>52861304
guis are eyecandy. cli does everything a gui can do. why are you wasting cpu cycles on eyecandy?
>>
>>52861328
can you draw a picture in cli?
>>
>>52861339
yes, all you need to do is creating an image file editing the right bits
>>
File: stupid.jpg (42 KB, 604x453) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
stupid.jpg
42 KB, 604x453
>>52861350
>>
>>52861339
You can manually create any file with any content, so the answer to your question is Yes.
>>
>>52861321
That's one of the reasons W7 looks far better than W8 or W10.
>>
>>52861339
sure
http://www.imagemagick.org/Usage/
>>
>>52861398
>>52861371

> losing the argument
> better argue over the meaning of "draw"
>>
>>52861451
you're the one losing the argument. that's why you're trying to turn this into a semantics argument.
please learn how computers work, a gui is not some magical thing that can do things you can't do manually. it makes it easier, yes. but no one claimed otherwise.
>>
>>52861451
Go back to India and take your flat bullshit with you Panjeet.
>>
>>52861467
first off, we should probably just both agree to you being retarded

second, the argument went this way

>> aero is good
aero is a gimmick
>> yeah well a gui is a gimmick
a gui lets you draw pictures
>> yeah well you can draw pictures in cli
>>
>>52861480
Brit Indian here.
I much prefer the flat design of windows 8 and 10 myself.

Aero glass nonsense is full of clutter. I don't need to see windows behind other windows. All of does is serve to distract the user.

Of course when I was fifteen, I also thought that aero was awesome, so I'll give you some credit and assume that you'll grow out of it by 16-17.
>>
>>52861512
My nigga Panjeet
>>
>>52861509
for fucks sake, learn how a computer works.
this is just getting sadder and sadder. you know what, anon? i'm starting to feel bad about this. picking on the handicapped kid just isn't very satisfying. instead, i'm going to brighten up your life a little. i'm going to be that one shining ray of light in your bleak existence.

i will let you have the last word.

so come on, let me have it. make it count. i'll gladly take it if it means you'll experience the sweet taste of victory for once in your life, and you can go to bed knowing you achieved something.
>>
>>52861619
ad hominem
oh boy, I hope that doesn't count as two
>>
>>52861524
My name is Srivasta Jayapalagopalathasan, but you can call me Sri Jayapalagopalathasan for short ;)
>>
File: Untitled (26).jpg (624 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Untitled (26).jpg
624 KB, 2560x1440
>>52857966

Garbage. Windows 7 FTW.
Aero is the best design that MS has ever come up with.
>>
>>52862077
How do you say "Enjoy your obsolete OS" in Russian?
>>
>>52862350
>still suppoerted
>will get extended longer than xp because muh enterprise
>>
>>52862350
You don't, because it's supported (;
>>
>>52857966
>it's not that I like the os, but hentai games only work on windows

Consider suicide
>>
>>52862680
>projecting this hard
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 21
Thread DB ID: 515512



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.