[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've sent a few applications for a new job around and today

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: mapofshame.png (29KB, 1425x625px) Image search: [Google]
mapofshame.png
29KB, 1425x625px
I've sent a few applications for a new job around and today I was really surprised. A company called me to tell me, that they're going to send me an E-Mail with a programming task. If I can answer the E-Mail with the solution within 60 minutes, I'll get an interview.

I've never seen it this way round before. I like it. Basically, both spare a lot of time.

I'll have to wait another two hours for their shitty cronjob to send me that E-Mail. Tell me some IT-job-interview stories in the meanwhile.

>pic unrelated: a map of the nationalities of all girls I've had sex with. Thank you interpals. Feel free to guess my country.
>>
>>52634930
thats how fireeye does their first round of callbacks
>>
>>52634951
nice guess, my friend
>>
>>52634930
Swiss?
>>
>>52634930
American
>>
>>52635892
you won
>>
How do you fuck girls through Interpals?
>>
>>52634930
>sex
>had
>I've
jej
>>
>>52637205
They print out pictures of each other's faces, tape them to a body pillow with a dildo/fleshlight attached to it, and fuck the pillow. Then the girl guilt-trips him into buying her games on Steam then promptly dumps him for an actual guy
>>
>>52637205
>find foreign girl with no self-esteem and low standards
>travel to her country
>fuck
>>
File: daemon.png (132KB, 625x651px) Image search: [Google]
daemon.png
132KB, 625x651px
>>52634951
>fireeye
... and still have so much bugs in their security network devices.

>>52634930
poor guy you want to hear some IT-Job Stories but /g/ ist just interested in your sexual life. I give you one facts about me.

>german
>older then 20
>IT-System-Engineer
>On an University
>Big/many networks, big/many serverfarms and many other network devices
>The most time I work with a shell and configure network devices like firewalls, switches and router
>I have many ressources to set up a lab at work and can experiment with them
>>
I received no mail. I've written them, that I'd be glad to be hired so I can fix their mail servers.
>>
I'm curious - can you paste the task they want you to do when you get the mail?
>>
>>52639351
Print "Hello World" in the console
>>
>>52639430
Might be challenging depending on whose console.
>>
>>52639351
As said, I received no mail.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.