[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Paranoid as fuck about being watched lately and cant think properly,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: 1437515257169.png (250KB, 720x1110px) Image search: [Google]
1437515257169.png
250KB, 720x1110px
Paranoid as fuck about being watched lately and cant think properly, want to wipe my laptop and redo Arch on it. What should I set up or install to make it as private as botfree as possible, or at least con me into thinking its private so I can stop worrying so much
>>
>>52533728
Unplug your network cable.
>>
>autistic as fuck
Get a Mac, that's what every autist do.
>>
>>52533728
go to a psychiatrist. No one cares about you enough to watch you.
>>
>>52533728
Why are you worried, OP? You haven't been downloading anything illegal, have you?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROsymjaJ3OY

;)
>>
There is nothing you can install that will cure your paranoia.
>>
>>52533881
>Windows 10
It won't cure it, but at least OP's fear is realistic
>>
Get off your computer and go outside
>>
>>52533728
Arch isn't gonna help you much there.
>>
>>52533728
run tails and don't forget the tin foil.
>>
> Gentoo Hardened
> Configure GRSecurity
> Arch with Linux-grsec instead of standard sources
> make sure SELinux is functional
> Be intelligent about what information you post
> Be intelligent about where you go
> Encrypt your hard drive of course
>>
>>52534242
Probably the best suggestion. Ideally turn off the PC for least spying potential
>>
>>52533728
Wipe bios, change mac of network device after pen driving the install from another machine. Never write your own text, only copy paste from passages of the most read books so you cannot be identified by writing style.

Shave all body hair to leave less dna. Go full normie buying the same clothes as everyone around you.

Steal WiFi from neighbor.

Steal face from neighbor.

Steal WiFi from neighbor.

Crush laptop, buy iphone

Or just install gen2
>>
>>52534495
This.

and take a break once in a while, when was last time you went for a walk OP?
>>
>>52533728

>Tails on a Micro SD/USB
>VPN
>TOR
>Socks5 proxy

That is as good as it gets. Hack a neighbors wifi or use free wifi and get a long range antenna and you will be pretty much undetectable.
>>
>>52535951
Went for a walk today and going on another in an hour to meet someone
>>
>>52533728
somewhat out of date but gives some idea of what can be done
http://crunchbang.org/forums/viewtopic.php?id=24722
>>
>>52533788
Then why is the government spying on us and building profiles on us?
>>
>>52533728
Won't help OP, they can van eck freak, look that shit up, you need to foil the screen
>>
>>52536659
Because if you ever turn into a terrorist. They have details on how to wipe your muslim ass off the world.
>>
>>52533728
You wouldn't be paranoid if you werent going on those websites
>>
>>52533728
install OpenBSD and use it as a desktop or install Parabola GNU/Linux-libre

Installing parabola requires your device to not require any proprietary drivers though
>>
>>52533728
Hanako cute.
It's been too long
>>
>>52533728
Parabola GNU/Linux-libre
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.