[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going to buy me a new phone in a few hours. Do I buy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

I'm going to buy me a new phone in a few hours.

Do I buy Sony Xperia Z5 or Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus, or a whole third option?

I'm looking for a good camera, longevity and speed
>>
Wait for the S7 announcement next month
>>
Z5.
Better camera and speed overall
>>
>>52523530
If these are your only options, S6 Edge Plus. I have one, and it's pretty good. Z5 probably wins out in longevity, but I'm not much of a fan of Sony software.

If you have other options, wait. Wait until the Snapdragon 820 is in a few phones, and puck up one of those.
>>
Z5 or nexus 6p if you like stock Android and updates.
>>
Iphone 6s plus
>>
>>52523547
>>52523587

The S7 comes out in a month, and that has the snapdragon 820, so I might just wait on that. Not to get it, because it's going to be expensive, and it looks pretty ugly, but it's going to make the S6 prices drop, at least.

>>52523608
Too expensive, and I'd rather have Android, having always had IOS.
>>
>>52523665
If you can stand to wait, wait longer. I only have the Edge Plus because I unexpectedly broke my OnePlus One. The phone boom of this year is coming near Summer.
>>
Which android skin us the least cancerous? LG, Sony or Samsung?
>>
File: 87.jpg (904KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
87.jpg
904KB, 1920x1280px
>>52523683
Is there anything making this years realease worth waiting for? I dont have any phone right now, but if there's something about waiting that would make me happier in the long run, I'll do it.

Could I buy an iPhone and sell it by summer, without losing much money on it? Could the same be done with an Android phone? Or would the best thing be to buy something like a Galaxy S3 and use that till summer?
>>
Does the Z5 have wireless charging?
>>
Wait for G5 imo
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-20-04-53-39.png (245KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-20-04-53-39.png
245KB, 1440x2560px
>>52523709
Mfw default view in lg skin settings screen is terrible but the rest is ok
>>
File: smug.jpg (27KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
27KB, 604x453px
>>52523530
It really doesn't matter. You are throwing a pretty equal amounts of money anyway.

Anyways i want to thank you for paying for fast development of tech, thus i can buy the "old" gen tech. Bought my newest phone for 80€.
>inb4 poor
Yeah, sure pally.
>>
>>52523796
Which phone is that? Are you satisfied with it?
>>
>>52523796

Which phone? I'm also looking for one here in Europe.
>>
>>52523802
>>52523819

Totally, Acer Liquid Z520.
android 4.4, quadcore, 1.2 gigs, 1 gig ram, 8 mp, 2000mAh removable battery.
Holds a good charge and is fast. 1 gig ram is perfectly fine for 4.4.
Runs smooth with whatsapp, fb messenger, steam authentificator some live wallpaper and other apps in the background.
I got it on sale tho. it might cost more now.
But look into acer phones. They have a lot of configs for any price.
>>
>>52523709
Sony. Near stock.
>>
>>52523733
Anybody have an answer to this?
>>
>>52523530
BlackBerry priv. I have one, amazing phones.
>>
>>52524473
S6 Edge Plus guy here. Absolutely do not buy a BlackBerry Priv. If you're gonna do that, you're better off getting the old S6.
>>
>>52524429
Also, you'd actually just have to wait and see. But I can guarantee you that before July of this year a wave of devices will come out packing a Snapdragon 820 and 4GB of ram. And you're bound to like one of them.
>>
>>52523530
i would go for the z5p tbqh
>>
>>52524538
Only difference is pretty much the 4k screen, which isn't that big a deal yet, right?
>>
>>>/wsr/
>>
I'll tell you once my z5p arrives today if Sony is worth it
>>
>>52523530
I really like naked android, so I'd probably go for a nexus something. They're not awful value, either.

However I'm poor as fuck so I have a moto g3. It's not bad value, pity about motorola though.
>>
>>52523733
iPhones usually hold their value pretty well, but you will lose some money
>>
What is wrong with the Z5? Does /g/ approve? You guys will find faults in anything.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.