[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Here in my garage...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2403.jpg (202KB, 750x1041px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2403.jpg
202KB, 750x1041px
This is the kind of speed I got on my iPhone in a random cafe shop here in Sweden,

what is the maximum speed for WIFI on an iPhone?
>>
OP here.

Nevermind, I googled it.
>>
Then what is the point of this shitty thread anyway?
>>
>>52505663
Thanks for the bump boipussy. :)
>>
>>52505542
That's basically the maximum speed for IPhones. The problem with the Iphone WiFi is the fact that they they still use 1080p antennas, it's already enough but slow compared to the 4k antennas + the 4k tcpip package software that android uses.
>>
>>52505679
>is the fact that they they still use 1080p antennas

What?
>>
>>52505683
their antennas are full high definition but that's outdated by today' standard's
>>
>>52505834
>Then what is the point of this shitty thread anyway?

Ken M ?
>>
wow maan
those are some insane speeds
never seen anything like that
must be the power of an iPhone!
>>
>>52505542
And what kind of speed do you get running from a mob of immigrants?
>>
>>52506634
faster than your shitdroid on cuck-mobile
>>
>>52506671

we don't run, we let our selves being raped
it's called tolerance
learn that you racist shit !
>>
This entire thread is a testament to the unlimited stupidity of the 4chan user base. Shit posters arguing with each other, jesus wept.
>>
>>52506703
>mfw ifags have to compare wifi speeds to cellular speeds
>>
>>52508178
>memorizing an entire bible verse
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.