[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How far away do you think we are from consumer drones being used

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: commercialdronesforhire[1].jpg (200KB, 2500x1667px) Image search: [Google]
commercialdronesforhire[1].jpg
200KB, 2500x1667px
How far away do you think we are from consumer drones being used to commit a crime or terrorist attack?

What about a delivery drone being intercepted and robbed for its packages?
>>
close.... pepole are stupid fly ti hen land it and they will try to get close to it. boom
>>
>>52456311
taka a look

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-I088QS6yM

If you can attach a flamethrower to it, you can do the same with, for example, grenade.
>>
>>52456555
>a fucking drone will have enough power not only to carry a flamethrower, but shoot it too
Broham.
>>
>drops brick of heroin into prison yard.
>>
>>52456311
[spoiler] nobody cares [/spoiler]
>>
>>52456311
A DJI phantom 2 should be able to lift about 600g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKZIg4IWxDY
Thats a 500g Whiistle mix explosion

Honestly i'm surprised it hasn't been done yet OP
>>
>>52456311
>What about a delivery drone being intercepted and robbed for its packages?

Or just shot down.

I would do that - free pizza.
>>
I hate ameridumbs, i have the right to record from the sky above your home. You have no privacy outside your house.
>>
when will we get the first drone hackers that take over any passing drone?

those things probably all have terrible security
>>
>>52456990
The idea is that you give the drone a target position and then it should control itself.
Security could be a lot better but most of the tools are made for internet transfers, so it is easier to just give them a wifi and then send commands to them via that.
With the current methods, cracking a wifi takes time. And a moving target, that is nearly impossible to crack the wifi and send a message to it, you have to know a lot of factors for this to be possible.
Some of them are just radio controlled though so guess it won't be hard to hijack those.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.