[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here fell for the FLAC meme?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: tmp_7569-1451884497179-774983358.jpg (523KB, 460x4100px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_7569-1451884497179-774983358.jpg
523KB, 460x4100px
Who here fell for the FLAC meme?
>>
>>52443029
24-bit / 96 kHz FLAC is the only way to capture vinyl in SOMEWHAT acceptable quality
Best just listen to the vinyl tho
>>
apple means vagina right

im not taking crazy pills am i
>>
QAAC master race.
>>
I fell for the Opus 128kbps meme.

No regrets.
>>
>to the top
>of the tree
>so we can just be friends ;^)
>>
>>52443029
Why the fuck would I go for the apple at the top when the one at the bottom tastes exactly the same?

It's the same tree producing these apples, so these apples should be the same right?

I'm not a fuckin apple farmer but that image seems stupid
>>
I keep falling for it since I have tons of space.
>>
>>52443029
>flac
>not wav
>>
>>52443267
I can't hear any difference between flac and 320 mp3.
>>
>>52443029
There is no correlation between the sweetness or "goodness" of an apple and it's location on the tree.
To answer the thread, I have a FiiO X1, you tell me.
>>
Who /oranges/ here? :3
>>
>>52443029
I hate cds so much I don't even like having full copies of them. V0 is all I need.
>>
>>52443257
It's also perpetuating the idea that men have to do all the work in a relationship while women can just sit there and wait for the right person to show up.
>>
i just download the first link on google when downloading music. it usually works with my phone
>>
>>52443322
Can anyone?
>>
File: ku-xlarge.jpg (78KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
ku-xlarge.jpg
78KB, 640x360px
>>52443407
>>
>>52443379
Me tbqh
>>
>>52443029
>µTorrent
Blasphemous product placement.
>>
>>52443029
here, me, hey, look at me!
>>
>>52443401
Seriously.

>You didn't make him do X to enjoy your company?
>Must be a bad person who really isn't worth it.

Low hanging fruit 4 lyfe
>>
Girls that play hard to get are the ones that get deflowered by some Chad in their 20s and then fuck every man in town in less than a year.
>>
>>52443029
Women are amazing at rationalizing problems with themselves into everyone else is the problem and they are perfect.
>>
>flac
>meme
stop, best choice for archival
>>
I want /r9k/ to leave and /gee/ to stay.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.