[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the blue yeti a serious piece of hardware?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: 3132.png (218KB, 800x1180px) Image search: [Google]
3132.png
218KB, 800x1180px
Is the blue yeti a serious piece of hardware?
>>
no, it's beats tier.
>>
I always s cringe at leftist fanfic. Literally no one who works in retail says shit like that.
>>
>>52392807
shit what the fuck happened to his art style?
>>
I thought retail was at the point where they forcefully try sell you useless crap, but apparently not.
>>
>tfw if you speak like this to the customer and she's not a subhuman ulgy looking hambeast she will most likely respect you like her daddy and end up riding you in the back of your car during lunch break.
>>
>>52392807
>things that never happened
If it's one of their USB mics probably not. I'm not that familiar with their current offerings though. The Bottle, now that's a serious fucking piece of hardware.
>>
File: mic guide.png (3MB, 1600x5592px) Image search: [Google]
mic guide.png
3MB, 1600x5592px
/g/ came up with this a couple of weeks ago. Hope it helps!
>>
>>52392807
>feminists actually believes an employee can say this without losing their job in 2016
>>
>>52393012
RE-20 is my micfu.
>>
>>52393056
or that sales associates give a fuck about why you're buying something
>>
>>52393056
>b-b-but muh oppression
>>
>implying some retail guy would know anything about the products he's selling
>"Blue Whatee? Um I dunno, lemme check"
>starts reading all the boxes to see if he has it in stock
>>
File: too fucking useful.png (606KB, 1582x4382px) Image search: [Google]
too fucking useful.png
606KB, 1582x4382px
>>52393012

Literally the only good trip on this board
>>
>>52393304
Besides the fact him trying to be friendly and giving her a hard time with innocent banter a real sales person wouldn't give a fuck who you're buying it for and as long as you have the money they're going to sell it to you.
>>
I currently have a blue yeti and it was definatley worth the buy. Its sound quality is amazing. Very good for recording and using for production.
>>
>>52393155
This. Theres nothing more depressing.
>>
>>52392877

Are you trying to imply the urge to sexistly microaggress does not overpower the urge to make a sale in a sales position?

I'm having a hard time believing that.
>>
>>52392820
nice meme

>>52393312
it isn't wrong

>>52393312
sometimes he becomes a bit too big for his own weight, not in this instance though. thank goodness for archives where you can see him act like an elitist prick

>>>52393533
Back to Tumblr with you
>>
>>52392807
And then the whole store clapped.
>>
File: 1447956971081.jpg (195KB, 798x770px) Image search: [Google]
1447956971081.jpg
195KB, 798x770px
>>52392807

>"I'm not a little girl! I'm fourteen! GAWD!"
>>
>>52393615
>elitist
Voice and tone do not always translate well when transmitted via text over the interwebs. Show me where, so that I can see if there is room for self-improvement.
>>
>>52393615
>Back to Tumblr with you

It's clear to me he was joking, but I have a great deal of experience making jokes in social situations.
>>
>>52392807
Who would question you about your $80 microphone purchase? This might work if she was getting something from a hardware store, but even then I don't think a sales associate would bother hassling you.
>>
>>52393910
It's Chad. That Chad.
He's a dick.
>>
>>52392807
Retail consultant here.
The proper response here is "Sorry mam, I've just never seen anyone other than smelly obese 30 year old men buy one of these."
That said, no-one acts like this now.
>>
>>52393677
>>Back to Tumblr with you
It's clear he was jokin
>but I have a great deal of experience making jokes in social situations.
Oh. Don't want to continue this chain, ignore me.
>>
>>52393661
Dont listen to these self-important jackasses man, as far as i can tell, you're one of the few people here that actually contributes with facts and knowledge instead of memes and conjecture. Plus, anyone on this board calling someone elitist is pretty fuckin rich in and of itself.
>>
>>52392807
I love how they have no actual examples of shit like this, so make straw-men to prove their point

The far left is literally less reliable than /pol/
>>
>>52392807
nice ad, faggot
>>
>>52393500
Why though? It's just their job.
>>
File: MPW-33897.jpg (64KB, 500x751px) Image search: [Google]
MPW-33897.jpg
64KB, 500x751px
Don't get blue yeti, instead get blue velvet
>>
Is it funny that the most inaccurate thing about this comic is that the best buy guy knows anything about what they sell
>>
>>52392807
Nothing wrong with blue yeti.
Personally I don't trust usb, but for amateurs it's ok.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.