[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Have HTC M8 >best phone ive ever had >upgraded from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1442404318045.png (67KB, 250x192px) Image search: [Google]
1442404318045.png
67KB, 250x192px
>Have HTC M8
>best phone ive ever had
>upgraded from a 816
>Only downside is it has the worst front camera since 2010
What the fuck where HTC thinking?

HTC android 6.x general

Cunts straya edition: our broadband sucks nbn in the poo
>>
>>52378022
My m8's front camera doesn't work anymore because it got vibrated permanently out of focus
>>
>>52378091
how the fuck mate?
>>
>>52378022
>What the fuck where HTC thinking?

* Lowest common denominator.

* Engineering to price point.

* Market differentiation. (I forget the correct term, it's where they purposely shit-up a product to make a lower tier for the purpose of creating market striations)
>>
>>52378118
makes sense

such a shame because the rest of the phone is stellar

If it was possible to mod in a 20mp sony camera i would
>>
>>52378106
I mounted it on my atv and recorded myself doing sik stunts and the constant vibration of it all ended up fucking up the camera. Now whenever I try and use the front facing camera it makes an irritating buzzing sound and won't focus. The only way I can use it now is by holding a magnet next to the lens
>>
>>52378132
>20mp sony camera

>implying the optics are anywhere near good enough to take advantage of a 20 MP CCD

There's a reason iPhone photos are better even though they're taken with a "lower spec camera".
>>
>>52378146
wut

remind me never to use my thing as a dashcam
>>52378156
had a 13mp in my 816 why didnt they use that? Dumbfucks

HTC are lucky i never take photos
>>
>have an M8
>have an RX100 mk 2
>use that to take photos and share with my phone via WiFi
My phone is still working and I can see myself still using this combination in 2 years.
>>
>>52378164
You just uggo
>>
>>52378022
They weren't thinking. They haven't been thinking since early 2011 (around the time the One X came out). That's why they lost the Android crown to Samsung and are now close to dead.

R.I.P. in Peace HTC.

>>52378132
It's usually less about the optics and more the software these days when talking about smartphone cameras. Sony and HTC both fail at this.

>>52378156
iPhone is now decidedly middle of the pack now. Samsung and LG are the new kings of smartphone cameras. Even the shitty Lumia 950 has a better camera than the iPhone 6S/6S Plus.
>>
>>52378353
>Sony and HTC both fail at this.
fugg
>>52378309
piss off normie
>>
I find myself always trying to up sell how good my camera in on my HTC one m8. Reality is, it's not that great at all. The best phone I've ever owned but I really just want one with a decent camera.
>>
I have no gripes with the camera, but I am not a person that takes a lot of photos to begin with.

However, both the 3.5mm plug as well as the USB plug have become really loose from daily use. I have by now stopped using my phone for music.
>>
>>52378022
How is android 6 on the M8, m8s?

Yuropoor here, still waiting for that upgrade. They promised it'd be available until the end of 2015. Almost middle of January already and they're still unable to keep their promise.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.