[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mail Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 11

File: 2016-01-11_20-33-36.png (96KB, 1015x628px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-11_20-33-36.png
96KB, 1015x628px
Let's have a mail thread.
What are you waiting for, anon?
I'm waiting for a 2TB HDD.
I'll finally be able to store 2TB worth of copies of a text file containing the interjection.
>>
>>52374005
You overpaid.
>>
>>52374648
How so?
>>
I'm waiting for some thermal paste to arrive so I can finally build my new computer. Spent around 1.7k on the damn thing and I'm waiting around for some fucking paste. God damn USPS.
>>
>>52374982
I'm getting the HDD first and then the cables.
God damn, I can't wait 3 days.
I'm that impatient.
>>
>>52374896
$3 for a Sata cable? You can get a pack of 5 for like $5
>>
>>52375068
oh.
don't care. already bought it. too late.
oh well.
>>
File: dykem.png (27KB, 925x227px) Image search: [Google]
dykem.png
27KB, 925x227px
Bought this for some metalwork

Also I cant decide between the Kensington Expert and the Kensington SlimBlade. Any opinions out there?
>>
Bought a chromebook a 25 inch 1440p acer and some creative speakers for half the price in my country (Turkey)
Why the fuck is it so expensive in my cuntry? They double the prices when shit arrives here
>>
htc one m8

>tfw 30 day shipping
>>
>>52375487
Priority chink shipping
>>
>>52375509
That and living in an isolated third world country.

the waiting never ends
>>
File: duckymini.jpg (56KB, 600x397px) Image search: [Google]
duckymini.jpg
56KB, 600x397px
>>52374005
should be here on wednesday
>>
pretty happy with this
>>
>>52375540
fappe juice I see
>>
File: lg-g-stylo-sprint-press.jpg (27KB, 400x352px) Image search: [Google]
lg-g-stylo-sprint-press.jpg
27KB, 400x352px
It's just an Android shit phone but for $100 I couldn't pass it up. Anyone know of any fun root stuff with lolipop?
>>
>>52375594
IFTTT or Tasker, makes everything a lot easier. Combine that with NFC tags and you've got yourself a weapon of mass destruction.
>>
>>52375604
>Combine that with NFC tags
Any suggestions?

The only one i can think of that is somewhat useful would be remote wake on lan.
>>
evga platinum 1200w psu
>>
>>52375622
Use it with an alarm app so that you have to walk to the bathroom to snooze/disable the alarm.
>>
Probably going to order all this from amazon once the motherboard comes back in stock for my dad's workstation upgrade. Need to talk to my brother to hit me up with that Amazon Prime Family account thing. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/nGDZ6h
>>
File: Cubii[1].jpg (58KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
Cubii[1].jpg
58KB, 1200x800px
>Leopold FC660C Topre keyboard
>PBT spacebars for said keyboard
>white Artisan mousepad to match keyboard
>Synology DS415+ NAS
>4x HGST 6TB NAS drives
>Cubii under desk elliptical, pic related
also bought a rifle, but not /g/ related

...I spent a lot of money recently
>>
Waiting for a pok3r, i ordered it nearly 3 weeks ago, still havent seen anything..
>>
>>52374005
external wireless card, usb hub, hdd enclosure, flash drive to live boot things off of, and a bluetooth dongle, and some mounting tape to stick it on the back of my laptop. oh yeah, and a fleshlight
>>
>>52375762
>cubii
Exactly what I have wanted
>350$

Uh holy fuck no thanks.
>>
>>52375945
Yeah it's fairly expensive, but for the amount of time I spend sitting at my battlestation I think it's worth it. Look at the deskcycle if you want a good alternative, that's only $150 on amazon
>>
2 X200 laptops, 2 Atheros wifi cards, and soon some female-to-female jumper cards and a pomona 5250 clip
>>
File: Sans titre.png (3MB, 1268x3129px) Image search: [Google]
Sans titre.png
3MB, 1268x3129px
santa will come soon
and just buy one kingston 8gb ram for my laptop
>>
>>52376262
maybe....
>>
>right angle sata

This makes the cable bend downward, why are left angle cables so much harder to find or more expensive? It's way better since drives are usually LOWER than the ports on the motherboard
>>
>>52376574
>It's way better since drives are usually LOWER than the ports on the motherboard
ehh for most people it's the other way around. Unless you are using a very large case and using a bottom mounted HDD rack
>>
>>52375535
No arrow keys? How do you use a terminal?
>>
>>52376598
Most cases have cages on the bottom front.
>>
>>52376619
function layer has arrow keys

>>52376635
right... and usually sata ports are on the bottom and bottom middle of the mobo. I always put my HDD in the middle for airflow, but I guess you could have that problem if you put your drives on the very bottom
>>
A cheap 6 buck fan controller because watching taiwanese cartoons with background noise is unbearable and my mobo only has 3 pin fan headers
>>
File: rwatch_r11.jpg (7KB, 224x224px) Image search: [Google]
rwatch_r11.jpg
7KB, 224x224px
I wanna see what this is all about, since I couldn't find a single review in english
>>
>>52376712
Yeah I fill the cage from bottom down so intake fans can get air to gpu :D
>>
>>
File: Orders for the week.png (100KB, 767x807px) Image search: [Google]
Orders for the week.png
100KB, 767x807px
Just getting the items to overhaul some watches for my family, I do the full crystal, polish, and got some replacement leather bands already. Feels good
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.