[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

XIAOMI THREAD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5

File: china number1.jpg (35KB, 531x528px) Image search: [Google]
china number1.jpg
35KB, 531x528px
>Best quality phones that don't fuck you in the ass on price
>Weekly updates
>Still supporting their 4 year old phones
>Best compliance with releasing drivers
>Best community for custom roms
>Not sold in USA so not sucking NSA cocks
>Best budget headphones that win international design awards
>Best selling fitness tracker in the world

Why are there people on /g/ who are still ignorant about BASED Xiaomi?
>>
design awards aside, how are their ear/headphones quality wise? I'm looking for some budget ones for my commute.
>>
>>52373222
>design awards aside, how are their ear/headphones quality wise? I'm looking for some budget ones for my commute.

Look at the reviews on youtube, head-fi forum and other places on the net. They're top quality in sound performance. I have both the Pistons II and III.
>>
>>52373222

Unbeatable at their price. Even better than headphones 4 times their price. Make sure you buy from good online resellers.
>>
Reminder that Xiaomi is only able to sell their phones so cheaply because their real profits are made by collecting their users' sensitive information and selling it to third parties
>>
Just got a Redmi 2 for $15. Previous owner put it in a bootloop and had no idea how to use adb from its Windows machine. Flashed a Marshmallow ROM on it.

It's okayish. Biggest issue is the amount of RAM, applications are quick to be killed by the system. It's going to replace my Nexus 4 for the time being (I broke its screen), I'll wait a bit for new phones to be released before ditching the Redmi.
>>
>>52373325

Reminder that this is lies. They make most of their profits from selling themes to users.
>>
>>52373313
What a load of bullshit lol. I own pistons v3 but holy shit you have no fucking clue what you are talking about. Takstar, Superlux or Monoprice beat Xiaomi in terms of audio equipment hands down.
>>
>>52373456

List models and their prices please so we can compare prices and reviews. I'm serious.
>>
>>52373456

>Takstar, Superlux or Monoprice

None of their products look even half as good as Xiaomi headphones
>>
>>52373386
Xiaomi Defense Force in full swing tonight
>>
Redmi Note 2 is the best value for money I ever got out of a phone
>>
It's the only Android manufacturer that even has a Windows 10 ROM for one of their phones.
>>
>>52373513
>so we can compare prices and reviews
Hello newfriend. Protip: you compare headphones by listening to them, not by looking over reviews. Not that you would know considering you have never owned anything else than shitty earpods and your pistons. Now fuck off, go to a shop that sells headphones, listen to pair of Takstar pro80 and look for yourself how your Xiaomis compare.
>>52373560
>look
>headphones
Just get a pair of beats.
>>
>>52373273
>I have both the Pistons II and III
Please enlighten me, which one is more "V shaped"?

I like muh boosted bass and treble.
>>
File: 6043209.jpg (181KB, 1468x1094px) Image search: [Google]
6043209.jpg
181KB, 1468x1094px
>>52373759
>Takstar pro80

You're SERIOUSLY going to compare a pair of in ear Pistons that you can put in your jeans pocket to this shit? Are you a fucking retard?
>>
>>52373812

II has more bass, III has more treble.
>>
>>52373759
>Takstar
$67 before shipping
>Xiaomi Pistons
$15 shipped
>>
>>52373273
>>52373313
Where's a good place to buy one? I looked on ebay but I'm sure most of those are fakes since it's cheap as dirt and are shipping from china.
>>
>>52374006
I got mine at GearBest, but that was around last fall/ summer.
>>
>>52373143
Where exactly do you buy their phones that is not the sketchy chinese website? I cant seem to find them on Amazon.
>>
>>52374062
You just have to find a thread on one of those sites and people discuss where they are getting legit ones at the time.
>>
>>52374006

Geekbuying, Honorbuy, Gearbest are all reliable sellers.
>>
>fails to meet 2015 sales projection
>won't reveal sale number
>#1 China market share spot taken by Huawei, pushed to the second place

http://www.wsj.com/article_email/chinas-xiaomi-under-pressure-to-prove-value-to-investors-1452454204-lMyQjAxMTE2NjE3MDUxNDAwWj

Xiaomi is in crisis mode right now, actually.
>>
>>52374062

http://www.honorbuy.com/
http://www.ibuygou.com/
http://www.aliexpress.com/store/405007
>>
xiaomi a western meme

meizu a classy best
>>
>>52374213

As it should be. Competition is good for us the consumers. They've alread started the fight back with their new Redmi 3 for $100 in China.
>>
I was going to get a Xiaomi, but my relatives would really rag on me for not getting a Galaxy or iPhone
>>
>>52374300

Nothing bad to say about Meizu really. Competition and choice is good. I just prefer MIUI to their UI.
>>
>>52374331
Your relatives sound like shitheads
>>
>>52374331

You can show them how much you can get for a lot less money though. There's no need to buy flagships anymoreunless you want a slightly better camera for 4-5 times the price. Better to just get a good pocket camera with the change.
>>
File: 1451285321489.jpg (109KB, 1000x733px) Image search: [Google]
1451285321489.jpg
109KB, 1000x733px
>>52373143
Enjoy your Isis phones you mudslimes
>>
Posting from a Redmi Note 2 Prime. It's a solid phone and if you're not retarded you can peel back the China shit.
>>
>>52375018

I installed the Indian rom because they have an English app store and free theme store for MIUI.
>>
It's sad that Americans lose out yet again
>>
hey /g/ if you had to choose between a nokia dumbphone and an smartphone running android 2.x which one would you choose ?
>>
>>52376175
Neither
>>
>>52373143
>tfw I was one of first people on /g/ to shill Xiaomi
>>
IS REDMI3 COMING TO UNITED STATES

No!!!?

Also the backwards capacitive buttons are shit
>>
File: DSC_0130_1452573463888.jpg (123KB, 590x1052px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0130_1452573463888.jpg
123KB, 590x1052px
I've been using this for about a month now, nothing wrong with it except the miui
>>
10 Yuans have been posted to your account comrade!
>>
>>52373325
Reminder that all companies do that regardless of price
>>
I have a Redmi 2.I really didn't like the MIUI. Felt like Apple with botnet. Removed it and installed Pacrom.
>>
>>52374306
miui is pretty based in some areas but in other areas it seems incomplete
>>
>>52373143
>mobile tracking device
>not sucking NSA cocks
pick one faget
>>
Nothing but rubbish bands for USA im starting to think about the Elephone P8000 American edition so i can actually use 4g lte
>>
>>52377007
Get in on the P9000, I almost bought a P8000 too. Besides battery (the P10 will use less power anyway) and fingerprint scanner, the P9000 is better for the same price. The P8000 is a great deal for $160 at the moment.
>>
not sold in US so why the fuck should I care?
>>
>>52373143
None of these chinkphones have qi charging. Wtf am i going to use all these qi pads for??
>>
>>52377036

Could be months before they release a version with American bands though and the P8000 b version already does
>>
>>52373143
Most pathetic service. Had mi3. Takes several months for part replacement.
>>
>>52377332
I'm thinking one month. The hardware already has the capabilities of running the US bands they just need to activate them. They got like $75,000 already from their crowdfunding. It took about 3 months for the P8000 to get released for US because of problems during initial release. And the Vowney got delayed forever.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.