[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should i get this? On a budget, dont want to spend too much

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: asasasasasas.png (195KB, 1604x876px) Image search: [Google]
asasasasasas.png
195KB, 1604x876px
Should i get this?

On a budget, dont want to spend too much more than I need to.

Just want something for music, internet browsing, and kik/messaging apps, nothing heavy, but I want it to run very smooth, in contrast to my current Alcatel One Touch Evolve, which has a non-functioning display and severe lag.

Should I pull the trigger?
>>
Why do you need our approval faggot?
>>
get a refurb lg g2 or htc one m8
>>
Isn't the OnePlus X a little better?
>>
>>52337532
Because i dont know anything about phones and i dont have any person i know who knows about phones.
>>52337539
Will it run -fast-?
>>52337545
I dont know, is it?
>>
>>52337508
Get something with better battery life
>>
>>52337555
>Will it run -fast-?
check the specs, according to what you posted about your needs, sure.

also they're like $100 less
>>
>>52337590
Also need it to work with T-mobile, dunno if that matters. Thank you.
>>
>>52337590
Refurbished products look like they have the same specs as my current phone, and that phone is kind of shitting on me.

Could someone maybe provide a link, or product number so i can find one easier? Not my personal army, but I'd appreciate it.
>>
>>52337650
Check aliexpress and pick a seller that has good rep and offers you warranty.
>>
File: as.png (678KB, 1604x876px) Image search: [Google]
as.png
678KB, 1604x876px
>>52337699
found this, looks okay, what do you think?
>>
>>52337764
Also, it's only 3G, will that be fast enough?
>>
>>52337764
>what do you think?
Dunno, you're the one looking for a new phone.

Check gsmarena to see if the bands are compatible with your provider/specs/versions and stuff.

>>52337796
It's 2016, get something with LTE like the g2, htc one m8, lg g3, dunno.
>>
Get a used z3 compact, smoothest phone, gr8 battery and can be used by one hand.
I got one for like 250
>>
File: 121212.png (386KB, 1604x876px) Image search: [Google]
121212.png
386KB, 1604x876px
>>52337832
think im going to end up getting this one mate
>>
>>52337926
Make sure to double and triple check the bands.

A friend bought a g2 d802 (the EU version) because it had LTE, however most providers here use band 4 LTE which the d802 doesn't have kek.
>>
>>52337926
>shipping to usa
>buying europe version
what
>>
>>52337926
Really like that phone but the camera isn't the greatest and I don't pike HTC's android ROM.

Still a very solid choice though.
>>
>>52338535
You can change from sense to google play edition with like 2 adb commands though.
>>
>>52337926
This is probably the best option, I bought an M7 'refurb' half a year ago for that price that's still in literally perfect brand new condition, instantly installed CM 12.1 and never looked back, 4 hours SOT with CPU/GPU overclocked. M8 is quite a bit faster than the M7 and I kinda wish I had an M8, and the M9 has overheating issues while not being much faster than the M8.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.