[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feels good to be a faggot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (773KB, 1876x3037px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
773KB, 1876x3037px
Feels good to be a faggot
>>
File: 4L_nb7aj290.gif (973KB, 250x380px) Image search: [Google]
4L_nb7aj290.gif
973KB, 250x380px
>>
>Literally the worst battery case on the market
>>
Get used to that low battery indicator
>>
At first I was like "what's the big deal"
But then I saw the case and kek'd
>>
>>52230598
>hola
wew
>>
>>52230598
feels good to share ur purchase, rite, u giant loser ass? lmoa. gosh bless the iphone i dont give half a shit. u can kill urself for sharing tho. in the attention-seeking piece of shit way u did. goddamn failure bitch.
>>
>>52230598
t. Alberto Barbosa
>>
>>52230598
more like
>Se siente bien ser un maricón
>>
File: Taylor_Disappointed_12.gif (522KB, 600x236px) Image search: [Google]
Taylor_Disappointed_12.gif
522KB, 600x236px
Buildwall
>>
>Apple told OP to get the battery case and he actually did it
The absolute madman
>>
>>52231355
can someone explain this meme to me
>>
Say what you want but nothing beats getting jerked off while a greased up cock is sliding in and out of you.

The new storage options are mind blowing on the phone.
>>
>>52231854
Mod parent up
>>
>>52230744
Poor and a potty mouth. Doesn't Surprise me
>>
Mexicans don't want to be Americans. They want to turn this into little mexico.
>>
>>52232421
Savages don't even flush toilet paper
>>
You could have gone on a nice trip with that money, think about that Pablo.
>>
>official external battery
You know the battery case is designed specifically so that casuals will ask or want to talk about it, right?
>yes desu the faggot life is all I could ever want
>>
>>52231699
The TRUMPERINO will make America great again by building a wall between the US and Canada so the Mexicans that we've grown to love can't leave us.
>>
>>52232505
Kek
>>
>>52230598
t. Alberto Barbosa
>>
>>52230598
>buyers remorse: the thread
>>
>>52230598
Love the blogpost, Adrian.
Just wanted to say hi and to mention that I support what you do!
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.