[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone else had issues with Windows 10 installation stalling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1415390400942.jpg (39KB, 998x720px) Image search: [Google]
1415390400942.jpg
39KB, 998x720px
Has anyone else had issues with Windows 10 installation stalling at 32%? I've tried literally everything I know to get this damn thing to follow through but it always stops here. I've uninstalled framework, updated my drivers, updated windows 7, unplugged all USB devices, disabled all anti virus software, and run the update through 2 different routes with no luck. If they really want me to feel like windows 10 isn't a buggy mess maybe they should be leaving this first fucking impression. I've tried countless more minute tweaks but waiting near an hour between installs to see if what I changed that time worked ends up wasting an enormous amount of time. What did you guys do?
>>
>>52224235
>What did you guys do?
I didn't install malware onto my computer.
>>
>>52224235
its a sign.
its just giving you a last chance before you lose what you have.
heed its warning!
>>
>>52224235
Install Gentoo
>>
>>52224257
OK well anyone who actually installed windows 10 is really who I'm looking for, but you're opinion has been noted please enjoy your pristine copy of windows XP
>>
>>52224269
If I'm not mistaken you can revert back to your original OS at any time. I'm mostly upgrading because I've heard that the way windows 10 deals with updating drivers is much better as well as having a neater registry.
>>
File: israel navy.jpg (181KB, 563x821px) Image search: [Google]
israel navy.jpg
181KB, 563x821px
>>52224235
why would you want to do that OP ?
>>
>>52224287
and what makes you think that windows 'revert to 7' wont stop at 32%?
do as you please, it is your pc, best of luck getting it installed.
>>
>>52224288
What is ultimately wrong with Windows 10? It looks pretty good and I'd like to grab it before the free download service is done with. Coming from windows 7 I fell like I will enjoy a lot of the featured it will offer and maybe it won't be such a pain in the neck to update drivers anymore.
>>
>>52224316
It seems to have reverted back from the middle of the download smoothly. All 8 times.
>>
Install gentoo
>>
>>52224271
I don't use any version of Windows. Did you think it was the only operating system in existence?
>>
It appears that I've chosen the wrong board to ask this on seeing as you are all linux computer science majors I'll go post on tomshardware or something.
>>
>>52224235
There's seem to be some issues upgrading to windows 10 on older hardware. I've had some problems with a few drivers not working properly on a old laptop but nothing that would essentially prevent me from upgrading to windows 10.
>>
your installation media (cd, usb, iso) is corrupt.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.