[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fraud/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 328
Thread images: 40

Cheating frauds with insecurity issues general

Read http://reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki for answers to all your dumb questions.

NO SOURCE TALK

>2017
>Not lifting for the glory of God
>shggydggy

Previous: >>42770211
>>
>>42783550

that doesnt disprove my point. of course you will get more muscle from more gear. im telling you that the side effects out weigh the benefits, and in the first place, i really doubt anyone in here is able to out-train 350mg of test a week. its not a fuckin race at the expense of your health and bank account to get the physique and performance you want.

anyone with any time in the game will tell you to learn from their mistakes, take things at a more reasonable dose and actually have some longevity. yeah, right now you can blast 700mg of tren and that much test but you will be dealing with it later.

anyways, thats what i think. i just dont see how you can argue against that. i understand YOLO but its not wise. 250mg of tren hex is prob the highest i will ever take it, i dont think its necessary, you can take a gram of primo and get the same results with no major sides or as many health concerns.

>in b4 primo is worthless
maybe for you, but that sucks for you guys. i must respond to gear alot better than people in here, thats probably cause i kept my doses low so i have room to grow. i mean once you hit 700mg of tren a week where do you go from there???? its hard to imagine you doing lower doses than that in the future cause youve conditioned yourself to think you need it. it doesnt make sense for a novice steroid user and bodybuilder to take that much shit.

with tren especially, you will pay for it in the future. we already know it causes neurodegredation, shit is scary. some idiots are still arguing the mouse studies are irrelevant but ive heard much smarter people explain to me how they make it pretty obvious what will happen in humans
>>
File: Screenshot_20170907-211022.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170907-211022.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
Is this kid natty? Can you get that kind of bacne natty?
>>
>>42783650
the more important question is why the fuck do you care if he is or not? focus on yourself
>>
>>42783649
neurodegeneration is caused by tanked estrogen. they didnt give mice any test. its one study and youre very wrong.
>>
>test is at 150 ng/dl
>doctor flat out told me she wasn't going to prescribe test
>no doctor who specialize in this type of stuff in a 10 mile radius is going to touch me with a 10 mile pole
DESU how much teen does it take to overdose a muscly death?
>>
>>42783677
t.b.h* tren*
>>
>>42783579

I've been taking Tren for about a month and plan to take it for another month and a half. I have clomid and nolva available. I've seen on many sites, different opinions about when to start taking the clomid or nolva (during cycle and after) so I ask when is a good time?

Also, should I use weak dose of Test E after I stop taking the Tren to help me through side effects like shutdown and limp dick?
>>
>>42783649
Post body
>>
>>42783672
you didnt read or understand the study. they gave them one single shot of tren, it didnt tank their testosterone and they still had estrogen conversion. stop reading and believing what jceaser posts on that stupid sub. i got a proper explanation of the study from a medical student who actually read the whole thing and understood it.

its pretty well established that the neurotransmitter modifications from 19nors leads to the conditions that make alzheimers and dementia more likely. theres studies from a decade ago on nandrolone analyzing how severely it impacts dopamine regulation, and it alters how endorphins are produced and bind as well.
>>
>>42783672
and it isnt just one study. if you understand that all 19nors share some similar base characteristics we have 25 years of nandrolone studies to back up certain beliefs about tren. there is nothing dumber than putting your head in the sand or repeating what people on steroid forums say when those people themselves dont even understand the implications of the study.
>>
>>42783650
bacne being limited to roiders only? I fucking wish mate
>>
>>42783714
>>42783731
wrong
nobody cares and you can just take ampuetamine
>>
>>42783708

taking pct drugs and test together is kind of silly, but your idea of cruising on test for a little bit to let the tren leave your system fully isnt that bad if you want to minimize PCT doses. if you cruise for a couple months on TRT test you'd actually have an easier pct than going straight to it when you are fully shut down. TRT test doesnt shut most people down fully. this is all dependent on personal biochemistry though.
>>
>>42783649
>at the expense of your health and bank account
How can you say that, preach for lower dosage and then tell me 1g primo a week is nothing to worry about.
Thats about 60€ per week i can get on 4iu hgh for that

Other than that i can get behind that
As i said 150test 300tren is good enough for me
>>
>>42783770
>ampuetamine
did you mean amphetamine? i would love to hear how amphetamines will help your tren induced neurodegredation when amphetamines themselves are neurotoxic. just saying wrong doesn't invalidate any of what i say.

what is your agenda? do you want people to have bad information and not be well informed and hurt themselves? why are you doing this?

you might not care but anons who actually want to be knowledgeable and know the risks do... your attitude is the same as guys who come here and try to make people neurotic and depressed about their height. you literally want people to harm themselves.
>>
>>42783819
amphetamiens are neurorptotetctive at pow doses
>>
>>42783802
yeah, you are right, primo is expensive. you dont need to take a dopamine agonist or thyroid though, that should level the cost out a little, but i cant comment on your source pricing. i would pay a little more for a safer cycle if it comes down to that.

i take basically half your dose every 10 days and i find it is great for changing body composition and helping recovery over 16-20 weeks. your dose is probably as high as i would take tren personally, and still feel ok with the health tradeoffs.
>>
>>42783826
there are far better neuroprotective compounds than amphetamines to combat tren neurodegredation, and you obviously are quite ill informed and making alot of assumptions if you think the neuroprotective effects of a low dose of amphetamines will work through the same pathway you need to minimze tren effects

i am actually happy you posted that, it makes me realize you dont know what the fuck you are talking about, and the fact you sound so sure of your assertion kind of proves you are giving horrible advice.

have fun taking adderall to protect your brain from dementia and alzheimers lol
>>
>>42783857
ive been on amphetamine for the last 70 years. im doing just fine, thankd
>>
>>42783649
any time someone says stupid shit like this you can just ask them to post their body and they'll fuck off

yeah you get massive gains off 250mg test and 250mg tren, show us your sick body
>>
guys are chemicals like ostarine bullshit

i've done a bit of reading and they seem like very overpriced compared to their alibaba price,

are they another BS chem or does it have worthwhile effects?
>>
>>42784096
Sarms are so weak. Slightly better than being natural but not by much. If you actually use it you'll question if you're getting any worthwhile benefit from using mystery chinese chems. Stick with traditional aas or stay natty.
>>
>>42783579
I'm planning to start on Test E.
Was told by a kind man here what to run.

250mg/2x a week for first 20 weeks cycle
Then 2 months of 125mg/pin 2x a week
Buying Aromasin to pop every pin.
Then have Nolva and Clomid PCT.

My question is, what can I use to cut hardcore and quickly? I'm too fat and summer is over. But I don't want to bulk on test e and fuck myself up and get obese mode. Gonna cut first then run my cycle. Any recommendations?
>>
>>42784069
at the end of my 16-20 weeker ill post my body. you are a pussy if you cant get good benefits off reasonable doses. learn to lift and eat man
>>
>>42784630
yup, just as expected. some retarded newbie talking out of his ass or that same retard from a couple threads before with his "coach trevor." I'm sure you will blow up in 16 weeks and not look like total shit!!

kys
>>
>>42784616
>to cut hardcore and quickly?
There is only one answer and that's DNP but use it at your own risk.
>>
What does everyone think of running a blast with Test U? The reason why I ask is, I'm about to be in a situation where I can only pin once a week, so I was thinking Test U would be very beneficial in this instance. Any other advice is greatly appreciated.
>>
>>42784744
Test U has a very heavy ester, so take that into account when you're measuring out how much actual compound you want to take.
>>
>>42784744
it's fine, just keep in mind it takes longer to hit its peak and longer to fully leave your body (so, if you have to pct)
>>
>>42784758
Yeah I've looked into how many mg is bio available post ester. The reason why I'm wanting to blast is I'll have tons of downtime and access to a gym during the 8 weeks, the only issue is the once weekly pinning. Any other compounds/protocols you can think of? I thought about Test E, but the hormone fluctuations look pretty large.
>>
>>42784666
Okay nevermind.

What about something slightly effective that isn't commercial GNC meme tier. But isn't death causing fat loss pill?

Pls Mr Satan 666 man. I'm too fat.
>>
>>42784855
T3 and clen would probably be your only choice if you're looking to cut fat before you hop on. You could do anavar but fuck wasting that much money just to cut from fatty.
>>
>>42784798
Many guys have pinned enanthate once a week and made good gains. It wont kill you.
>>
Hey guys

I'm about to get back on gear for real.

I'm will be strong

How's life?
>>
File: takephoto.jpg (451KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
takephoto.jpg
451KB, 1280x720px
>>42784909
I'm more like ottermode.
My main fucking issue is that I've never cut a day in my life. But in order to hop on test I need to. Want to bulk like a mad man once I start so I guess clen would be ideal.
>>
>>42785031
Dude, just do keto for a month or two.
>>
>>42785075
Fuuuk. Ok.
On another note.
I weight 180 at 5' 10"

If I cut to 170 and then bulk on test would 200 be achievable while NOT becoming a fatass?
>>
Where do I get Indian pharma? Same place as all my other gear?
>>
>>42785115
from indian pharmacies
>>
>>42785099
What's your current bf?
>>
>>42785143
Haven't the slightest fucking clue.

35 inch waist and 7 inch wrists.
Chest is 42
Legs are 25
From the navy calculator I'm about 20.
>>
>>42785171
As a quick gauge, cut until you can see all your abs. Unless your Moosey and have no abs even at low bf then I dunno.
>>
>>42785184
LOOOOL.
He was the one who gave me the "golden cycle."

But okay fair point. I want to keep going until I get a v taper and my love handles are gone. But I feel like if be too skinny. Ah well. For the greater good.
>>
The Aus AAS scene is really booming. So many new suppliers, new website, all sorts of shit.

>Still expensive as fuck despite the supply
Just how much demand for this shit is there?
>>
>tfw 3000kcal deficit today
wew, thank god for test.
>>
>>42783579

Hey guys. I was recommended Nolvadex and Letro for my mantits.

Anyone know reputable dealers that ship to the US?
>>
>>42785281
ever left your house in aus?

if you're not on gear your not a normal 18-24 y/o male
>>
>>42785703
>Nolvadex and Letro for gyno
I mean that would probably work but dude, try raloxifene first. Waaaayyyy fewer sides.
>>
>>42785769
Fuck, meant for >>42785734
>>
>>42785121
Haha nice one my friend

Which websites?
>>
>>42785769

I skimmed through a study about raloxifene and it seems to do the job for sure.. Have you ever done it? If so what was your progress like and where did you get it? Anything that requires a prescription seems to be a pain to get unless you know someone
>>
>>42785824
Yep, had some minor gyno from a shitty first cycle (protip: there's a reason why you shouldn't run tren solo when you're 18). Did 180mg ED ralox for two weeks, then 60mg ED for two months and it cleared up nicely.

You can find ralox pretty much anywhere that sells steroids or ancillaries, I can't link to specific places on here because source talk isn't allowed, but we can probably work something out.
>>
>>42785850
Progesterone gyno. Damn nigger. Were they nice and milky?
>>
>>42785882
Turns out I don't aromatize much but I'm really sensitive to prolactin. Nope actually, never had lactation issues. Just a nice pair of A cups for a few years.
>>
>>42785850

Mine is getting pretty bad and I am anxious to get a flat chest again.. I am surprised that it took you only two months, did you change anything in your routine and diet such as more cardio or did the meds themselves work their magic?

I've got a throwaway guerrilla email ready if you are willing to share some more info about it, just let me know and I'll drop it ITT
>>
>>42785918
I was also cutting pretty hard at that time, trying to get rid of some of the chest fat contributing to the gyno. The meds will prevent it from growing and it'll shrink naturally over time, but losing fat will definitely help speed things along. Two months is towards the shorter end, but my gyno was also fairly mild. You'd probably be looking at 6 months at the longest, optimistically.

Hit me up, trienolone @ outlook . com
>>
>>42785946

Sent, lemme know if you don't get it. Free anonymous email can be sketchy at times
>>
>>42786001
Just emailed you ho.
>>
Any eurofags here? Are rons legal in Pooland? I moved to Europe recently and figure that, if I can just travel to Pooland to get roids, I might as well start my first cycle
>>
>>42786334
I can't tell if you mean India or Poland.
>>
>tfw boss asks you to graph some data on excel and give him some basic stats since I'm the only one in the place with a relevant degree
>all excel knowledges leave me and I forget all commands
>Just do everything on paper

Feels good man. Nice knowing that first year stats course paid off.
>>
>>42784649
lol

just lol so hard at this, not even gonna get mad knowing what i know. have fun killing urself with grams of shit
>>
>>42787148
Yes indeed, that's why the big league guys barely use any steroids!!! xDd

Shut the fuck up fucking retard. You're not going to get satisfyingly big without using a lot of gear, unless your goal is some natty twink cock riding physique.
>>
What was your cruise dose after your first cycle?
>>
>muh roids
Life is long niggers. Youre gonna be REAL sorry once you hit 45-50.
>>
File: 1384973917121.png (26KB, 889x737px) Image search: [Google]
1384973917121.png
26KB, 889x737px
>>42787441
>>
Pretty sure the girl who works at the desk at the gym is flirting with me lads.

We have a fingerprint scanner thing that you press your thumb on to make the turnstiles unlock and mine never works, I'm pretty sure my thumb must have been dirty or something when I registered my print because 99% of the time it doesn't work.

Anyway, when I tried this morning she laughed

>I bet you don't even have a membership here do you? You just rely on my good nature to let you in each time.
>Damn, I've finally been caught. Don't tell anyone yeah?
*buzzes me in*
>I can get in trouble for letting the riff raff in you know, you owe me a drink
>I owe you several
>Yes you do *smiles*

Should I ask her out? She left by the time I finished but she should be working tomorrow, she usually is.
>>
>>42787473
she suggested a drink first. shes making it pretty easy for you ;)
>>
>>42787473
99% of gym receptionists have a boyfriend and enjoy flirting with customers
>>
File: 1504862193995.png (400KB, 805x828px) Image search: [Google]
1504862193995.png
400KB, 805x828px
>>42787521
>>
>>42784096
im gaining about 3kg / week on a semi-lean maintenance diet, on ~20-22mg ostarine ED

i really fucking feel it too
>>
>>42786334
Since its in the eu you vant get shit OTC anymore. Maybe you find someone to bribe a little and look the other way bit not worth the hassle.
Bosnia & Serbia are the only ones left with OTC stuff

But poland is big in underground stuff, shoudnt be a big problem to find anything. But then again so is the netherlands and greece and spain and every country because there is demand

>>42787473
>>42787521
Even thou that holds true she started it and the next logical step is to cuck her bf.
Or she says no but you habe to ask anyway or you will regret it
>>
>>42787521
true
so it might be someone's cheating whore girlfriend that you're talking to
>>
File: 532833.png (1MB, 1057x677px) Image search: [Google]
532833.png
1MB, 1057x677px
brehs

in january this year i ceased a one year b&c. i have had no gear since jan. at the time when i was thinking about stopping, i could find fuck all info on people who had done this and what to expect in terms of recovery

AMA if anyone is thinking of b&c then going natty again
>>
File: 1466863549133.jpg (38KB, 480x475px) Image search: [Google]
1466863549133.jpg
38KB, 480x475px
>>42787655
>AMA
brief description of the experience and recovery times? and as a point of reference, had you tried PCT from a normal 3 month blast?
>>
>>42787655
What were you using and in what doses?
>>
>>42787676
prior to b&c i did one standard 14 week dbol and test cycle. got immense gains from this
i did no blood tests and PCT was just nolva for a few weeks. sex drive dropped but came back. good experience really

>>42787678

in november 2015 i started cruising on 250 test weekly. had 3 blasts where i upped to 500 test and added in EQ and then tren.

in december 2016 i did four weeks of HCG and came off test completely. i did a heavy nolva/clomid PCT and my sex drive dropped to absolutely nothing. this fucked up my relationship a bit.

in april i had my bloods done and everything was back in range except SHBG, dick still completely limp

in july all bloods are in range and my dick gradually started working again but not 100%

it's now september and i feel normal again. i have kept around 80% of my strength. but my sex drive has not fully recovered, i would say it is around 50% of what it was before cruising, but it is very slowly improving. normal sex life is possible but takes a bit of effort unfortunately.

hope this is useful to someone out there. think carefully about cruising
>>
>>42787717

Should test be more than tren?
>>
>>42787762
as long as your dose is above TRT levels then you'll be fine. if you're running anything, then you probably want a minimum of 200mg test per week to avoid going below natural levels
>>
Is anyone else a nervous wreck when injecting? I am actually embarrassed about it because of how bad I am. It's strange because inwardly I don't even feel anxious or weird about it but my body just reacts on its own and I get super shaky and hesitant.
>>
>>42787717
strange question but it's related: how hairy were you as a natty? in terms of chest, leg, and back hair.

gh15 used to say a while ago that the naturally hairy guys recover a lot quicker and easier than the non-hairy. i have a friend who ran 250mg test-e for about 40 weeks and then came off with no PCT, took him a full year to recover, but he's the hairless type.
>>
>http://www.ergo-log.com/lopsided.html

Just chew everyday and do roids -> jaw of gods
>>
File: d33d3.jpg (80KB, 451x806px) Image search: [Google]
d33d3.jpg
80KB, 451x806px
>>42788163
My Jaw has significantly grown with steroids. Also my neck did
>>
>>42788129
I had literally zero hair before steroids, not facial not body. So i am probably doomed
>>
>>42788084
Only with my left hand because my left hand is retarded compared to my right.

I wouldn't say that I shake but I find it difficult to put the right amount of pressure on the plunger. I either press it too softly and no liquid comes out or I press it too hard and inject a bit too fast, I'm fine with my right as it just feels like one smooth motion.
>>
>>42788270
Why do you even block your face out? Let's see that handsome mug.
>>
>>42788163
>mfw have muscle growth fetish
>mfw every fap is always hampered by "but how are his biceps and pecs and glutes and so on affected but the muscles that control his eyebrows not? but what about his diaphragm?"
And lo, life imitates art.
>>
>>42787717
Did you ever consult, y'know a doctor?
>>
>>42788270
Do you think some steroids had a larger effect on your jaw growth than others?
>>
need Clen in Melbourne, Australia. Any aussies here?
>>
>>42788653
No fuck off we're full.
>>
File: yeshsensai.jpg (5KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
yeshsensai.jpg
5KB, 480x360px
Can I get people's opinions on GW-501516?
Does it work? Does it cause cancer? Is it worth it brahs?
I want something to help increase endurance on my current blast.
>>
>>42788419
I don't want upset you

>>42788560
I would say masteron or other DHT especially. Many say tren, but i never used it before tho.

I think that lots of chewing and test would also do the trick.
>>
File: blackstone-labs-dust-extreme.gif (125KB, 650x500px) Image search: [Google]
blackstone-labs-dust-extreme.gif
125KB, 650x500px
I bought this and I was disappointed when I found out that I had gotten the new no DMAA version, but then I googled their new ingredients and jt looked like they pretty much had a new formula figured out that's about just as strong.

Tried it for chest/back day today. The most insane pre-workout I've ever used. So much more focus, alertness and drive. Lasted for about 45 minutes.

Combined with what steroids give me, it made for an insane workout. Best one I've had so far.

Not sure if it has a "come down" effect, because I feel extra tired after my workout.

Which pre-workout do you guys use?
>>
>>42788878
Ok. I'm feeling drowsy as fuck right now. I guess that's the side-effects of stimulants. I guess it's worth it for a better workout.
>>
>>42787762
i'm not the one to ask, I always kept test at 250 minimum and didn't go hard on the tren. i didn't get much benefit from tren - tried two sources and neither gave me much results, probably underdosed or fake shit

>>42788129
im completely hairless before and after (apart from normal pubic area stuff and fluff on my face)

interesting theory. i recovered really quickly from my test cycle. recovery from b&c was quick in terms of bloods, but my sex drive never came back to its former glory yet

>>42788494
>doctors
>implying british gps know the first thing about hormones
>>
>>42788878
I want some of this, but unfortunately you can't get it where I live. Can only get Dust V2, which is not great apparently...
>>
>>42788930
I ordered mine on eBay. It's not legal in my country, so I can't really buy it from a real online store, as those people are obliged to toll it for VAT, so they'll know what I'm buying and it will be destroyed or returned. When I buy on eBay, nothing ever gets inspected and I pay no VAT.

The pre-workout I can get in my country is weak C4 crap that barely does anything beyond its caffeinated effect.
>>
>>42788949
Also forgot to mention that it gave me a feeling of well being about 15 minutes after taking it, which was quite nice. I had a lot less negative thoughts today, which I think is partly thanks to it.

It's insane what different nootropics in pre-workouts make.It's so retarded to almost all nootropics are banned in my country when they help people so much with very little side-effects. Makes you think...
>>
Almost 3 weeks passed since the day i told my friend what gear i need and as of today it still hasn't been sent. Now i have literally zero gear and my next pin should be on sunday. What now?
>>
>>42788987
Do you know any roiders at your gym or amongst friends? If so, ask to borrow some or buy from them.
>>
>>42788987
why are you ordering through your friend?
why don't you ask your friend what's happening?

fwiw I've gone 4 weeks without pinning during a cruise before and I felt completely fine.
>>
>>42789045
>why are you ordering through your friend?
it was easier to tell him what i need and wait for the gear. Now i will try to order stuff by myself but so far it seems pretty expensive because one of the EU labs wants €20 for shipping and in the end i would have to pay way more.

Also, i've found only 2 sources on SST in eu and one has ai but no test e 250 and other has test but no ai.

>why don't you ask your friend what's happening?
his source guy is fucking up apparently
>>
>>42788966
Yeah it's a joke. I can get some ugl caps which contain dmaa, yohimbine, caffeine and higenamine at good doses though so I'll probably just stick with those when I feel like taking a pre again
>>
>>42787717
how do you look now compared to when you were on BnC?

Kept most of your gains?
Im coming off from a 1 year BnC too. Currently on HCG.
>>
>>42789153
That's pretty much pre-workout/cutting pills right there. Sick combo. Throw in some ephedrine and aspirin and you have the perfect stack. Might be a bit overkill, though, with ECA and that.
>>
>>42789181
Haha, I was considering taking some eph with them, but I think my heart might explode. They blow my head off on their own lol
>>
>>42789181
why aspirin?
>>
File: n0G6Gwa.jpg (178KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
n0G6Gwa.jpg
178KB, 2560x1440px
>>42789159
>how do you look now compared to when you were on BnC?
shit really. you go flat. i stayed very strong but i just look the upper end of natty. lost my abs. you can tell i lift but you lose that full look
>>
>>42789285
It increases the effect of the ephedrine and it prevents blood clotting, which is a possible side-effect with ephedrine.
>>
>>42789301
do you look "shit" despite working out just as hard as usually, or did you go lazy after your BnC?

>upper end of natty
If you mean natty limit, thats p good
>>
>>42789359
>or did you go lazy after your BnC

i believe there is no avoiding the fact you will lose that full look and your muscles will shrink.

yes strangers still comment as i still have pronounced biceps, wide back etc but nothing exceptional, just look like a strong guy.

the biggest difference i can tell you is that when i was 'on' girls would pay a lot of attention to me but not anymore. i wonder how much of that is size and how much is pheromones/confidence. the difference in that department is huge.
>>
>>42789419
>i can tell you is that when i was 'on' girls would pay a lot of attention to me but not anymore.

It's all about confidence. When you look at girls more, smile more, give them signals that you are interested, you will do much better with women. Men with lower confidence don't do this, or they will look away the moment the girl looks back at them in order to not seem "creepy."

Girls really don't care that much about how big you are if you're not a scrawny little bitch, which you won't be after having done BnC, even if you lose some mass when you come off.
>>
>>42789419
like 6 months into my BnC i noticed this too. Everywhere i go, people awkwardly looking at me.
Im thinking everytime "come on girl can you make it less awkward pls, look somwhere else".
Or i catch people in the reflexion infront of me looking at me and checking me out.

I never noticed this before in my life.
>>
>>42789301
also pls post a pic
>>
Is it a bad idea to take a loaded needle on a plane? What if I open up my laptop and put it in there?
>>
>>42789725
>loaded needle
you mean syringe?
>>
>>42789725
> loaded syringe* w/ needle

As I know some autist will point that out. I'm going on a 10-day sex vacation. Don't want to be low test.

Also, could I just hand the airline a box with a sewing machine it as checked luggage?
>>
>>42789805
>10-day sex vacation.
to where

> loaded syringe* w/ needle
>>42789775
>>
Got a bad feeling my gf is cheating on me brahs. Time to blast harder than I've blasted ever before
>>
>>42789725
Also to answer the question yes, it is an unwise decision
>>
File: 1471017227386.jpg (119KB, 600x970px) Image search: [Google]
1471017227386.jpg
119KB, 600x970px
>>42789825

Phoenix. Girlfriend, not whores.

>>42789838

Needles would definitely come up on x-ray right? Guess I'll just inject it all now.
>>
>>42790000
Just inject it before you go. If it's a long ester and you only go for a week or so you'll be fine.
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 420x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 420x600px
Where do you guys buy your Clen?
>>
File: 1470587199218.jpg (112KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
1470587199218.jpg
112KB, 533x800px
>>42790000
>>42790044
> dem digits

Feels like a waste of a get. Fun fact, you can bring scotch on the plane as long as it's in 3.5 oz bottles, up to 5 litres.

I have a supervisor that can smell alcohol on me 24 hours after getting shitfaced. What's up with that shit? He even has a good idea of what I was drinking.
>>
>>42783579
will I lose hair on my first cycle of 500mg test e /week?
I dont think baldness is really in the family, got no bald uncles
>>
>>42790625
i have shit hair genetics and didnt lose hair in 12 months of roiding with high test doses
>>
>>42790715
I see, I would be so goddamn ugly if I lost hair so im kinda worried, might just not do another cycle till im way older after this one
>>
>>42790625
I went bald before i even started test. I hope this will help.
>>
>>42788084
My hands started getting shaky after I went through five needles in one sitting. Funny because the first few times were so easy, just needed some music to help me take the plunge.
>>
>>42788878
pic related.
I tried it once cause i got it for 10€ release price and found its a realy subtle preworkout.
you dont actually notice anything but you can keep going and going in the gym.
i even prefer the half coffein version.

>>42789130
you buy from a friend who buys from a friend who probably buys online himself. how is that exactly cheeper then ordering yourself?
>>
File: crank.png (122KB, 400x460px) Image search: [Google]
crank.png
122KB, 400x460px
>>42790944
forgot pic and accidentally hit the pc reset button
fml didnt save my tropico 5 game
>>
How do I change my routine for my first cycle? It's a PPLPPLX, each day starting with a compound lift 3x5 and the rest is accessories 3x12
>>
>>42790981

>How do I change my routine for my first cycle?

You don't. Progression is the main change, so just be ready to add weight/reps more quickly.
>>
>>42790981
5x5 4x12 + 1 exercise more
>>
>>42790944
>you buy from a friend who buys from a friend who probably buys online himself. how is that exactly cheeper then ordering yourself?
Even with his profit it's still cheaper than ordering this by myself. Fucking shipping costs almost as much as a vial of test. I will have to order shit by myself now anyway.
>>
>>42791008
>>42791001
Rich Piana said "There is no such thing as overtraining"

Is this true?
>>
File: fug.jpg (12KB, 300x297px) Image search: [Google]
fug.jpg
12KB, 300x297px
>>42783765
>>42783650
>mfw i noticed bacne on myself
>>42783661
also this
>>
>>42790962
Not much in there in the way of stims, but it does contain rhodiola, which I swear by for energy. Get a few grams of the powdered root and wash it down with some water. Tastes like shit and suck all the moisture out of your mouth, but it definitely has good, long-lasting effects.
>>
>>42791069
Rich is kill lad
>>
>>42791010
Do you buy 1 vial?
Get your stuff in bulk who cares about 20 when you order for 500 and get discounts and samples and effectivly got enough shit for 2 years b&c
>>42791069
Only undereating and undersleeping
Yeah if those 2 are in check you can train more then you would think
>>42791137
Thanks for pointing that out, as i said i like the subtle duracell bunny effect. Migjt get my some raw powder if thats the magic stuff
>>
>>42791179
no
>>
>>42784616

One of the advantages to gear is that you are less affected by caloric deficit than someone not on gear. The bio feedback systems especially those around muscle gain/loss and fat deposit/use hormones to tell the body what to do. When on gear all those feedback loops are for the most part externally controlled.
>>
>>42791224
The rhodiola tincture is supposed to work well too if you get a good quality extract. Never tried it myself, but am keen to give it a go.
>>
>>42791242
si
>>
One week on dbol 50mg ed and 500mg test e per week(on 4th week now) and i'm exploding all over the place man,my gains are huge,i have 5 more weeks on dbol and 11 weeks test e

i also have clomid on hand so no problems

my back also hurts like hell from growing that fast
>>
>>42791984
>One week
>i'm exploding all over the place
>my back also hurts like hell from growing that fast
what if i tell you it's only placebo and bloat from dbol?

also
>12 week cycle
why
>>
>About to start cycle on Monday
>Guard unit gets put on alert to go to Florida for the hurricane

Fuck hurricanes.
>>
>>42792103
>bloat from dbol?
Would an AI from the start stop the bloat ?
>>
>>42784798
Literally cannot imagine a situation where there is only a single instance per week you can pin.

And no, don't fucking blast on undec ester. If you have to just do test e
>>
>>42792544
Yeah but it'd probably reduce the overall effectiveness. Dbol converts to oestrogen as its main anabolic metabolite.
>>
>>42785099
Yes, but there will be some fat gained. Probably 10-15lb water, 5-10lbm, 5-10fat.
>>
>>42789725
>>42789805
Carry it with a blood glucose tester in a little pouch with some empty slin vials and you'll be golden.

TSA is looking for bombs not rons.

Also mossad I live in Phoenix that's cool hope you have lots of fun. What are you planning to do there?

Since you're going for 10 days maybe check out Sedona. Awesome weather, can be a day trip if you'd like, and very pretty. Can be a very romantic destination if you're into that.
>>
http://hackensack.dailyvoice.com/police-fire/birthday-bust-maywood-man-charged-with-collecting-child-porn-steroids/721092/

Looks like we lost one today boys, was it mossad?
>>
>>42792834
I have not masturbated to lolis since i started tren, i tough it was supposed to make me more of a degenerate
>>
Fucks sake when did they stop selling 23 g + needles on amazon?
>>
I'm a natty but I seen a forum post showing that several studies showed tamoxifen can reverse or reduce pubertal gyno

so that's what I'm doing, been taking it for a couple of weeks an I swear my testicles are bigger, is such a thing even possible?
>>
>>42791984
that is probably your liver and kidneys shitting themselves from taking 350mg of dbol a week you moron, and you intend to do it for 5 more weeks. you are dumb as shit enjoy the liver transplant
>>
>>42792956
It'll reduce the estrogen your brain reads so it's probably pumping out more LH, which signals the balls to make more test.

I'd find a real AI for when you come off the tamox if I were you.
>>
>>42792956
Yes and you would know why if you actually would read about the prescription cancer drugs you take you twat
>>
>>42784946
he will get way better results and less sides with undec... pinning E once a week is retarded, you bottom out every week and have huge jumps at the start.

>>42792559

i literally cant imagine why blasting on undec isnt suitable for his situation. he can just frontload the first two doses and get up to where he wants to be by week 2-3.
>>
>>42792956
there is zero reason to take something like nolva which is proven to increase liver cancer, depression, vision problems... etc.

ralox is better safer and more effective
>>
>>42793022
But shitty to get in europe.
>>
File: file[1].jpg (80KB, 492x559px) Image search: [Google]
file[1].jpg
80KB, 492x559px
>>42783714

Didn't they inject it directly into their brains? I wonder how the levels compare to what would be circulating through the blood and the BBB. There are protective processes in the brain to protect against amalyoid plaques. Could it be possible the mega doses of tren directly into their brains overwhelmed these protective factors when the lower chronic doses wouldn't?

Also DHT caused them as well.

MFW my dad has Parkinson's and we're both bald and hairy as fuck and I just started tren
>>
>>42793077

Actually it looks like e2, DHT and Test are protective factors, pardon my error. I think the real solution here is to just make sure my test dose is greater than my tren dose.
>>
>>42793013
Huuurrrrr fucking duurrrrr yeah the fluctuations in testosterone cause every fucking side imaginable

That's why natural lifters have all sorts of crazy shit going wrong. Since the hormone has a huge range in the same person, in the same DAY when produced naturally.

Do you even read what you write? Look at the cognitive dissonance here.

The crest and troughs of once a week enanthate? will literally give you cancer. Front load blast levels of test u? Lmao sure why not. You will get"way better results".

Fucking idiot.
>>
>>42793138

I'm with you. I do cruise injections of 250 test-e once a week and have zero trouble. I think people get all zany about peak and trough levels when they really don't fucking matter.
>>
>avoid going to one of the best lunch places around cause a qt works there
Fuck

>>42792834
Delete this
>>
>>42793138
you are on some other level of retardation if you think the fluctuations in natty test levels are comparable to what you will get by shooting blast doses of testosterone e once a week.

you need less AI with stable levels and other than that, you are basically arguing against science. have fun living with your level of dumbness, i cant even begin to explain the level of spastic sperging i can see emanating from my screen from you

the guy literally stated he can only pin once per week. test u is perfect for him. you are recommending him an inferior protocol for the reason that you are shit for brains retarded. thanks for using your "evidence" of natty lifters to prove you dont know what youare talking about.

i get a little more retarded every time i come here like in happy gilmour
>>
>>42793163
i can drop AI completely with more stable levels from everyday injections of test c

if i do twice per week i get estrogen sides at the same weekly total

you may not get problems but peak and trough levels do matter, and it matters in TRT clinics, so keep on telling me shit that goes against even professional practice
>>
File: frog_kick.png (61KB, 1354x889px) Image search: [Google]
frog_kick.png
61KB, 1354x889px
>package has been out for delivery since Tuesday
>>
>>42793138
and also, you need to realize that natty test levels peak and trough everyday. if you shoot test e once a week you get one big peak and trough, there is zero daily fluctuation, so your comparison is even more dog shit retarded.

you gotta be so dumb to type what you typed and actually believe you have a logical point to make. the stuff i read in here is so stupid. basically these threads are for advice completely contrary to what experienced pros and coaches will give, and these same dyel cucks will shit talk science and anyone who actually has a brain.

most of you are fucking retarded, and the fact you get so self righteous about something you simply read on a steroid forum post from 2008 and then repeated just like every other reddit faggot means you need to eliminate yourself from the gene pool

if you had a brain you would read back what you posted and realize by sound logic how fucking wrong and stupid you are, but you'll just reply by calling me a fucking retard, like all the other morons who resort to ad hominem in here with no actual science or evidence to back their shit up. just because you read it on reddit and saw it repeated by others doesnt make it true. grow a brain, do humanity a favour, or cease to exist.
>>
>>42793630
>On a high horse about backing statements up with facts and lack of ad hominem
>Doesn't do so himself

Google cognitive dissonance and hypocrisy

>Experienced coaches and pros
Legit if you have actually been around a while you'll see how fucking retarded a huge percentage of these people's cycles are. There's some good ones out there but I've definitely seen some shit. Like a fucking winny only cycle to "adapt the body for stronger androgens" and a 3 month 200mg test e "blast".
>>
>>42793529
post pics
>>
>>42793724
go use a basic steroid plot calculator. the fact you think i need to cite sources for this basic information on ester clearance rates and resulting peak and troughs shows me you have a lesser understanding of this than is required to be on the same level.

as for your second point, none of that applies to the people i've learned from. anons in here shit talk the most knowledgeable people and their protocols without knowing anything about them or even seeing their information.

its funny to me, used to be infuriating dealing with this level of ignorance, but i realize now you truly believe you are right when you post shit like that.

also, if someone makes gains on a small dose steroid cycle, why wouldn't they milk that before going up to the doses people in here run? i see people jump of 600-700mg tren as obvious novices, where does that lead you? more experienced people have made those mistakes and paid for them with health consequences, if you don't want to learn from them, thats on you.

its just a different mindset. less is often more with these drugs, its your body your health and your goals, so do whatever you want. just dont expect to post shit that totally goes against science and not get called out on it.

this stupid argument started with someone saying they can only pin once per week, for whatever reason. test u is the best choice for them, its perfectly fine to blast with. people blast with EQ and other long esters all the time, and reccomending test e for once a week injections when we already know enanthate has a 3.5 day half life makes no sense. sure you can get acceptable results, but its proven that stable blood levels result in less aromatization and other sides, you dont get the weekly peak and trough, etc.

its just non sensical in here most of the time

>>42793742
because what i look like can invalidate or validate science. got ya. do you want pics of the 285lb 8% bf bodybuilder that taught me this shit?
>>
>>42793742
anyways, by that logic, nobody in here except mast has a right to post anything because everyone looks like nothing speical especially for the amount of shit they take

i dont know why i come in here expecting to have informative discussions people can learn from in here. its basically me posting shit that i know is backed by science (and taught by knowledgeable, down to earth, not crazy people that dont go off the handle calling you a retard if they have a differing view, who have professional experience and the results of themselves and clients to back it up) then being shouted down and called hurrr durr retard by people who when they post their pics I scratch my head and go, "is that a before or after pic?"

lol

i am not triggered by whatever rude reply you have. i post this shit because i want some beginner anon to actually have a fighting chance of not making the same mistakes most of you guys (mostly unknowingly) make.
>>
and when i do post proof that the person arguing with me is dog shit retarded, like the anon comparing natty peak and trough to the peaks and troughs of enanthate ester, that person never acknowledges how their line of reasoning was illogical, it just comes back to more name calling

i dont get offended when i get proven wrong, i learn from it and expand my knowledge base. the sign of a true dummy is what you see in here, i could post a master's thesis with all the citations required provin my point and still there would be no acknowledgement of the facts. its just egos of people who are self righteous and think because its posted on the reddit wiki and repeated online means its the gospel.
>>
>>42793608
>new source promised me he'd ship out a package 2 days ago
>no form of contact since
usually I wouldn't mind at all but the fact that he's a new source kinda scares me. I better not get burned and lose my 500 dollars or there's gonna be hell to pay
>>
>>42793891
you're kinda sperging out hard about this tbH. like yeah, you're a hundred percent right about everything you said w/r/t test e vs test u but this isn't a "reddit thing," reddit would say exactly the same thing you are. it's a "I'm a retard from 2007 who read on t-nation that the enanthate ester has a terminal half life of 7 days" thing.

no one else is disagreeing with you. it's just that one idiot.
>>
File: thonking.png (15KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
thonking.png
15KB, 200x200px
>>42793630
Why do you keep coming back here and throwing tantrums about the dame dumb shit if you hate it so much bb?
>>
File: oh yeah, i respect women....jpg (6KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
oh yeah, i respect women....jpg
6KB, 260x194px
who /mentally stable/ here?
>do 3 cycles of tren, test, deca, dbol/sdrol
>no mental sides, no increased confidence or aggression
>take yohimbine
>no sides except mild agitation
>take 2CB (a psychedelic like LSD)
>no effects whatsoever (and it was definitely legit 2CB)
so I think I'm just really resistant to mental side effects in general. Are there any drugs that work great that people don't take because they're sensitive little snowflakes? Anyone else know this feel?
>>
>>42793891
>>42794075
oh but I know from your posting style that you're that one idiot who keeps bringing up "coach trevor," talks about his babby tier blasts (how he's going to get SICK GAINS from it in 16weeks!!), how 500mg is a lot of gear, and is wrong like 90% of the time so I guess this one time you randomly struck gold

stopped clocks etc
>>
>>42793891
Yeah instead you wrote a master's thesis on how butthurt you are that someone was wrong and you're so much better than them why won't they acknowledge me

>Complains about useless content and insults
>Does exactly the same shit
>>
>>42794129
>babby tier blasts (how he's going to get SICK GAINS from it in 16weeks!!), how 500mg is a lot of gear

I think the real point is that if you can't make good gains on 500mg test you have no business taking anything else.

Like at a certain point you'll obviously need more, but time is still a factor that you can't just eliminate by taking more drugs.
>>
>>42793817
The guy said he wanted to use test u for an 8 week cycle

>>42784798

Yeah, test u is perfect for an 8 week blast. Less hormone fluctuations. Just make sure you front load :)
>>
File: 1479379403224.png (8KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
1479379403224.png
8KB, 251x201px
>>42794127
I don't really notice anything mental from tren, but i only am in 8th week of trenE
>>
>>42794158
I agree, kinda. you can make a crap ton of gains just doing 500mg blasts over and over again, but it's not like you need to do 6 500mg test only blasts before you unlock the right to use other compounds. compounds all have their own particularities, you can react to something A LOT better than you would to test, etc. personally I aromatize like a crazy bitch but I'm mostly immune to prolactin related sides so I get a lot of benefit out of trt test + npp or tren. you can also speed up your gains significantly by using more compounds so it's not like time is a factor you can't fight.

honestly this kinda goes back to the stupidity of the people who advocate lifting natty for 10 years before you can finally use steroids because "you still have gains you can get natty." yeah you can, but why bother?
>>
>>42793853
>>42793817
sorry lol it wasnt meant in that way.
Its just, i always imagine people with good knowledge about steroids to look like masT, so i was just legit curious.

>>42794177
push pull fuk legs
>>
>>42794411
oh I know that feel

>say I'm doing PPL
>actually doing push pull rest/cardio
>>
File: 1289312393.jpg (1MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
1289312393.jpg
1MB, 1944x2592px
>>42794498
i get told by random strangers that i have nice calves.

Anyways that pic is like 10 months old months old so my legs look better now. But its the only pic of my legs i have ever taken aye
>>
>>42783579
I have a huge question.
Is gear illegal to buy in California?
I'm thinking of getting some but don't know how to get some in vials that are legit.

Not a source question. Just asking about the legality.
>>
>>42794586
how tall are you? you looks shorter than me and I am 5'6
>>
File: 1496818762912.jpg (142KB, 567x437px) Image search: [Google]
1496818762912.jpg
142KB, 567x437px
>>42783650
>>42783661
>>42783765
Pls help
I'm natty and I have the worst bacne on earth
My shoulders look like a pizza fucked Mercury.
What do?
>>
>>42794632
im 6'
How do people even judge the height by looking at pictures
>>
>>42794658
Your belly button.

Its a good measurement of height when you're next to something.

Like that door photo of that one manlet claiming 5' 11"
>>
>>42794658
limb to torso length and head to shoulder width
>>
>>42794680
you cant see my skull.

I also just told you that picture is 10 months old. I think i was 3 months into lmao250mg of test e.
>>
>>42783579
I have being doing lots of research and think im going to do a cycle for health reasons, what does anyone think of this:

14 weeks of Test C
Aramosin AI
HCG/HMG during
Nolvadex PCT

I might get a response that i'm a bit full in with the safeguards for a first cycle which is fully intended to be a one-off to get me over some ill health. However i'd really like this to be a physiologically smooth as possible.
>>
>>42786514
>excel
>stats

?????
>>
>>42795927
Look at this faggot who has never used KADDSTAT
>>
>>42794749
Just noticed how big your head is compared to your body. Why you lying about your height?

t. Manlet
>>
>>42794127
>mentally stable
>take 15 different drugs
pick 1
>>
>>42793630
>>42793817
>>42793724
>>42793853
>>42793891
>>42794075

>Deja vu

I feel like this same discussion has happened couple threads back. Don't you guys have nothing better to contribute?
>>
>>42795947
Why use something that can hold a limited number of entries when SAS, SPSS and R all exist? Nothing easier than pulling up simple stats on SPSS, it takes like 2 minutes to describe a dataset with only a few columns.
>>
>>42795151
You're overthinking it. Test doesn't do shit. I'm on week 5 of my cycle (started off at 250mg/wk but now I'm up to nearly a gram injected in the last 4 days alone lol) and I still don't feel any different. But yeah you've got everything you need
>>
>>42796082
Pretty sure 250mg ED should have at least some effect. Maybe you've got bunk.
>>
>>42796125
It's colorful Chinese animal shit which everyone says is good. The tip of my penis is softer and more sensitive. So far that's the only thing I've noticed
>>
>>42796132
Gains don't come instantly. Chances are you won't see any difference for like 4-6 weeks of your cycle. 250mg EW is likely not quite enough to see crazy gains at all. Why not just do 500mg like everyone else?
>>
>>42796156
I am now. I just find it hard to believe that doubling the dose is going to be the night and day difference I expected. I think test is just really mild, and many other people online seem to feel the same way about it (underwhelming). I had maxed out test levels as a natty so I don't know if that contributes at all
>>
>>42796187
It might matter if you're shut down from fucking with it but I doubt you are. The truth is roids aren't magic and you're going to have to work pretty fucking hard on a pretty big dose to see the crazy gains people promised you. Every fake natty on youtube already works hard enough and has good enough genetics to be better looking than all the thousands of fake natties who look like shit and chances are if you do a beginner test cycle and you expect to become jacked, you're going to end up as just another roider that looks like shit.
>>
>>42796026
Because it's what I used in uni and I don't do stats anymore.
>>
>>42796187
If you weren't low test to start with hopping on isn't going to be some kind of night and day difference.
>>
>>42796187
It's subtle and builds over time.

Enjoy the things that come with anabolism. That constantly full feeling in your muscles, especially upper body. Those crazy pumps like never before. The way all your vascularity starts to pop.

It's just good feeling to be on blast. Let it build up, it does take time for your body to respond and adapt, but I promise it will happen.
>>
>wake up at 2am to take a PI$$
>face is feeling weird
>go to the toilet
>this weird feeling is not going away
>turn on the lights
>left part of upper lip is swollen
>go back to bed
>wake up at 7am
>seems like it's little bit less swollen
i don't know what the fuck happened
>>
How do you convince people your rapid progress is natural? About to hop on first cycle. Test and dbol. Don't want to get fired or reported or shunned by family.
>>
>>42797507
>Don't want to get fired or reported or shunned by family.
don't do steroids then
>>
>>42797507
Natties have no idea of what is and isn't possible natty. Just tell them you're taking more creatine and you've got a new routine that's working better. If that fails just start talking about nitrogen balance and peri-workout nutrient timing until their eyes glaze over.
>>
>>42797535
I'm not taking steroids I upped my creatine and I'm trying a new routine

>>42797547
Thanks
>>
>>42794586
You got that massive arnold chest going on. Overall a nice classic physique.
Miring
Just reduce bf by about 5% and take on another 5kg muscle and you are beastly asthetic.
Dont listen to those haters
>>
File: 1477625216457.jpg (84KB, 960x633px) Image search: [Google]
1477625216457.jpg
84KB, 960x633px
>>42785744
>>
>>42788705
Used some a while back. Works fucking great for long distance running 5 miles felt like 2, I fucking love it. Would run year round but it really is a mystery what kind of side effects it has, so I dropped it. It works well at what it's supposed to do but it's at your own discretion if it's worth it. It may be harmless but do you want to take that chance?
>>
>>42797547
> If that fails just start talking about nitrogen balance and peri-workout nutrient timing until their eyes glaze over.
ah yes, the bimbo response.

include a tangent about sugar and insulin resistance
>>
>>42796082
Well im not looking to go mental - illness has just nerfed my natural healing ability, testosterone levels and anabolism. So long as it gets me back to my normal level. Still from what i see a beginner cycle is 500mg a week, that's what i'll go with.

Now i know source talk isn't allowed but as for legitimacy i can find plenty on the darkweb, is that usually reliable - or is it even necessary, i live in the UK where it's all legal.
>>
Just went to the clinics guys, i am going to do it. 11 november is going to be the day.

fucking doctors are fucking autistic
>>
>>42798487
Do what
>>
>>42798542
Euthanize himself.
>>
>>42798558
Personal use and possession - but not to sell as such. I wonder if that means there are more legitimate ways of getting it than darkweb.
>>
Planning on a cycle, is there anything that can safeguard against hair loss?
>>
>>42799007
minoxidil, ru58841, dutesteride, microneedling
>>
>>42799147
and nizoral shampoo
>>
Should AI be stopped before PCT?
>>
mate been on sarms and prohormones last two years straight, just started cycle and now claims it to be his 'first'

is he idiot
>>
>>42799007
shampoo your hair only once per week. On the other days rinse it with water only
>>
>>42783650
does he even lift lol
>>
>>42799007
My hairline improved with test
>>
File: optimal bodyfat percentage.jpg (40KB, 492x782px) Image search: [Google]
optimal bodyfat percentage.jpg
40KB, 492x782px
I can't fit into my favourite pants anymore. Still got 4 weeks left of test bulk cycle. Feeling like fucking pic related. So far i am heavily underwhelmed but i still need to cut to see if it was worth it.
>>
>>42799597
You shouldn't pig out while on test, even on a bulk, you have to eat a lot, but eat super clean.

Not a single cheat meal during a 3 month cycle is the rule of thumb if you want good results, otherwise you'll be so fat you'll lose most of your gains cutting the shit you packed on during the cycle.
>>
>>42799481
is this the chaddest of all hair genetics?
>>
>>42799609
>You shouldn't pig out while on test
im eating 2800-3000 cals per day and never had anything considered "cheat meal". I still can't tell for sure if it was way above my tdee or not. After 1 month of cutting when i drop water i should know what's going on.

>you'll lose most of your gains cutting the shit you packed on during the cycle
i will cut on gear
>>
>>42798124
Is it mandatory to have a purse as a gay men?
>>42798487
Good luck
How are the odds they fuck up?
>>
>>42799677
approximately how much weight have you gained per week?
>>
>>42799703
11 full weeks in, 26,4 lbs gained

2,4 lbs per week
>>
>>42799721
half of that would've been better lmao
>>
>>42799727
I don't know what is exactly going on. I've gained almost 7 lbs in 7 days after my first pin.
>>
File: 1491282182171.jpg (88KB, 594x596px) Image search: [Google]
1491282182171.jpg
88KB, 594x596px
Hey guys, new shitter here. Going on my first cycle, wanted to ask if I should go for a domestic source a buddy of mine recommended for test e who makes his own stuff, or International from a known lab from a known source?

Since it's my first time I'm kinda paranoid about ordering internationally so I thought I'd go domestic, but after finding out the guy makes his own test I'm not sure anymore. Is it all the same shit?
>>
>>42799752
>international
depends where you live. In some countries its risky to order oversea

>dude who makes his own shit
Does your friend use his buddys self-made test e? If yes, ask him how it is.
>>
>>42799774
Well his reply to the quality of the test was "it's all the same shit brah". And yeah, he uses it. The price of the test is also literally the same as the one on the international website which from what I've read on leddit is some potent stuff. Legality-wise it's ok to own powders but not vials here and I don't want to fuck around with them.
>>
>>42799752
I wouldn't really buy home lab steroid shit,no problem with reccies but these are hormones man,fuck this
>>
>>42799597
This motherfucker lived in the same city with me AND we went to the same kick boxing school i swear...my ex's father is also a close friend of him

He's a fucking monster if you see him irl

Nasty shit
>>
>>42799842
I get ya. I read all about under-dosed or dirty test, my pal has gotten some decent gains though. I would really fucking prefer to get the international gear, it's just that I'm paranoid as I live in a dorm where all the mail is first collected by the house managers. That and some asshole coming over and asking me to sign for the delivery or something and I get busted. I know it's unlikely but still, these first time jitters.
>>
>>42799878
This shit doesn't happen irl bro

I've been ordering from the deep web since i was 16 on 2013(from the early silkroad days) and nothing ever happened...hell even the bad reviews on some vendors are just rivals or something
>>
>>42799752
international is always risky anon.. you might get better stuff.. but lets face you wont run just one cycle.. next thing youll be on your knees in the shower of your local gym turning tricks to get some trenbolone. so think about the long term ramifications
>>
best peptides for recovery post-labrum surgery? I had surgery yesterday.
>>
>>42799963
That sounds like a reasonable outcome, so long as I don't get arrested.
>>
>>42799878
rent a PO box or have it delivered to the local UPS store, or something
>>
>>42799698
I dunno. I did some good research regarding this clinic. It's not the best of the best but it gets a 9,2 out of 10 from reviews. I only saw some good reviews. It's also practically close to home.

Price is relatively.. Could be cheaper but also more expensive. 1800 euro seems fair for the quality. Man i seriously can't wait. I will look so much better. I hate everyone who's saying it's not needed. JUST BE YOURSELF, RIGHT
>>
Lol the doctor said my face will look wider if i did the surgery, LIKE THAT'S SOMETHING NEGATIVE KEK. THE WIDER THE BETER.

CHAD FACE
>>
would it be stupid to try and add other esters of testosterone to my test-e cycle?
>>
>>42800182
What're you doing, getting a face transplant?
>he fell for the face, frame, height
>>
>>42800154
I want to get a nose job and an eyelid lift

I look fucking stupid when I'm tired due to that damn lazy eyelid
>>
I know no source talk is allowed but i've come up with a very comprehensive first cycle and all the amounts of everything i would need. I was able to find the majority of the stuff on an onion market, but not things like aromasin, HMG and raloxifene. Does anyone know any onion or i2p markets for these or maybe more appropriately - a place i can ask for sources?
>>
>>42800294
Yes i wil get chad face.

>>42800328
Seriously do it. Don't listen to those fcking hippies that say just accept it bro, just shave it bro. You only live once, keep that in mind. Better try to be happy with yourself in this life. It can be over before you know it.
>>
>>42800328
>>42800399
Do it niggas just make sure you go to a good surgeon who knows his shit. If you can't learn to live with it happily, then change it so you can be happy. Whatever you do don't cheap out and go to the cheapest surgeon or you will regret it.
>>
>>42800344
reddit SST
>>
File: d0a.png (343KB, 716x1024px) Image search: [Google]
d0a.png
343KB, 716x1024px
>manlet
>baldlet
>facelet
why even live bois?
>>
>>42800795
2 out of those 3 are fixable
>>
10 weeks into 400mg deca, 500mg test. Would recommend if you can deal with the possible sides. Im getting shoulder acne and my e2 and prolactin skyrocketed. The need for more AI is serious. All my joints feel so good I dont even feel them(what?).

And then the shittier stuff, im not gaining hugely size wich I thought was the case with deca, maybe up calories even more. My bp and resting pulse are fucked, and im super jealous for no reason. Last deca blast for me but the strength and painless joint with extremely quick recovery is the bomb
>>
>>42799752
Get the serbian made galenika test depo shit anyway you can.
>>
File: just vitamins.jpg (3MB, 1880x2220px) Image search: [Google]
just vitamins.jpg
3MB, 1880x2220px
reminder to never go full /fraud/
>>
>>42801050
What are you taking to control prolactin?

To get bigger, you gotta eat more. Maybe up the dose of deca too, with that long of an ester the active hormone weight in 400mg deca is maybe 250mg actual nandrolone. So not that much.

Oh and to unfuck your heart, try doing more LISS cardio with a corresponding increase in calories.
>>
>>42801218
>not taking your steroids intravenously
>2K17
c'mon
>>
File: Chigurh.jpg (19KB, 304x365px) Image search: [Google]
Chigurh.jpg
19KB, 304x365px
>>42801050
>and im super jealous for no reason

Don't worry about it. While i was on 500 deca/500 test I seriously considered slapping my dad for not wishing me a good morning.

You have to fight the urge to go full retard.
>>
File: img0000111.jpg (647KB, 845x1357px) Image search: [Google]
img0000111.jpg
647KB, 845x1357px
>>42801274

gotta leave your humanity behind
>>
>>42801579
>Why would you overeat that much
i was eating 2200-2300 cals (and doing cardio 4 times a week so it was ~2000 cals per day) for the first 6 weeks before i upped my calories
>>
>>42783579
I just want this fucking nightmare to end.
FUCK roids. Fuck what they did to my body. Fuck how they've fucked my hormones up. I've been over gear for a fucking year and my nipples are still fucking burning like shit. Fuck gear. Biggest mistake of my fucking life. PCT did fuck all and I dont have the sex drive to even look at a woman any more.

Come off before it's too fucking late. It's not the path you want to follow.
>>
File: 43.jpg (11KB, 250x214px) Image search: [Google]
43.jpg
11KB, 250x214px
>>42801649
>I did it wrong so everyone should stop
>>
>>42793034
But better in every way for gyno, literally every way
>>
>>42801649
i had fucked up hormones, no sex drive or will to live before i even started. Roids didn't change anything so far
>>
>>42801665
I had peritonitis. My appendix exploded while on a flight. It could happen to any of you. If you're going to use gear, at least make sure that it's pharma or you're signing a death warrant.
I ended up with peritonitis. Now stuck with deca-dick and gyno from when I wasn't allowed to take meds while at hospital.

Could happen to anyone. That's why I say at least make sure it's pharma or just dont do it.
>>
File: 1504850219983.gif (3MB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
1504850219983.gif
3MB, 240x320px
>>42801699

>if you're going to use gear, at least make sure that it's pharma or you're signing a death warrant.

ebin
>>
>>42801699
Only eastern block pharma deca and test my main man
>>
>>42801714
>>42801726

Out of curiosity, how the fuck do I fix my hormones? Clomid/Nolva didn't work. Living with burning nipples is going to make me kill someone or sprout a fucking pussy
>>
File: hazler.png (204KB, 341x491px) Image search: [Google]
hazler.png
204KB, 341x491px
>>42801714
what the fuck, I was expecting it to be a qt trap.
>>
>>42801739
Get blood work and check your hormones and come back with the stats and then maybe someone might help. From this point who knows, maybe your test is just too low now and its fucking everything else up for you.
>>
>>42801814
im anonymous so I can be as much as a baby as I want xd
>>
File: kill self.png (411KB, 704x528px) Image search: [Google]
kill self.png
411KB, 704x528px
>>42800552
>>42800399

I'll do it lads, the last two times I got moderately drunk and someone took pictures of me I literally wanted to fucking kill myself, like that was the only thing I thought about all night and when I got in bed I just had dreams of me killing myself over and over. The scary thing is I actually felt relieved and wanted it; I was pretty close to jumping on some train tracks last time too even though I was acting normally to the people I was with.
>>
>>42801683
Not entirely true, the reduced igf1 levels caused by tamoxifen do prevent further growth of the gyno tissue to a good degree.
>>
>>42801739
Make sure your clomid and nolva aren't garbage.

If that fails try aromasin for a standard PCT duration.
Aromasin should murder the excess aromatase without completely killing your estrogen levels.

This is of course just throwing shit at a fire and praying it will extinguish it without doing bloodwork.
>>
File: a37.gif (840KB, 168x217px) Image search: [Google]
a37.gif
840KB, 168x217px
Are anabolic workouts a meme?
>>
What's the best amount to inject per week without negative effects when you're off roids without the need of pills or anti estrogen. (No titties and such)
>>
>>42803253
Also, I am talking about regular test-e and such
>>
>>42803253
you will probably need an ai if you go above 200mg test a week
>>
File: 1462064917405.jpg (193KB, 1024x763px) Image search: [Google]
1462064917405.jpg
193KB, 1024x763px
Hey guys, I'm pretty skinny and want to start getting in shape. Eating more and gym 3x week.

I'd like to get just a little boost. Would anyone recommend ANAVAR for a newbie? I really want to keep it simple.
>>
>>42803355
yes it is great at making your body stop producing testosterone
>>
>>42803383
It's gotta be good at something. It's been around for so long. Any good forums anyone would recommend to learn more about the drug?
>>
>>42803451
your body need testosterone buddy
>>
>>42803330
What if I do 50mg test per week? Would that be find?
>>
>>42803355
Great as part of a stack. But you'll need a test base bc on any androgens your body will stop its own production. Either stay natty or start with a simple test cycle.
>>
Trying to get my girl on anavar...any good? She a bit overweight she used to be about 15%-20% 135 but she jumped to 170 in a couple of years. She slowly getting down but then she begins emotional eating and jumps. I'm thinking getting her on var and slowly bringing her into the gym again. Will the var help in this situation. As well as trying to get her on the right track or should I wait?
>>
>>42803514
when you inject testosterone your own body would stop producing testosterone so you wouldn't get extra testosterone in your body by injecting 50mg a week, you would get lower than your natural levels. Ai's aren't dangerous do 250mg for a year and you will see great gains
>>
>>42803540
pls don't get your girlfriend on var. Help her get in control of her appetite
>>
>>42803553
She's getting better at it these days. She's gotten away from all the stress anyway. But lets say she finally gets it all under control and has even lost some weight what about then?
>>
>>42803584
no never get your girlfriend on var
>>
How do you even 'cruise' ?
>>
>>42803514
You would be well below your own natural production, so you would potentially be reducing your test. 100-150mg per week is considered TRT.
>>
>>42803605
it is usually trt levels of testosterone or slightly higher, the point of cruising is to let your health get better
>>
>>42803355
Don't juice if you're a newb or unless you have a really good coach closely following your progress and mentoring you.

The biggest reason is that you'll have more strength, but you have no technique or form, you'll get injured and all that juice you accumulate would start to automatize and you'll start experiencing virilization.

Stay natty for about a year, if you commit that long to your diet and exercise than the juice will be a huge boost, this way it just might be the biggest mistake you can make.
>>
>>42803451
>It's gotta be good at something
it's good as an addition to your cycle, you never do orals solo
>>
i bought £200 of gear but now i don't want to do it because i'm only 20 and don't want to fuck up my test levels for life learn from my mistakes don't do drugs
>>
>>42803656
Whats the downside of constant blasting?
>>
>>42803540
Get her some ephedrine and discipline. In case you don't recall, anabolic steroids increase your weight, not decrease it.
>>
>>42803709
it is bad for your health
>>
>>42803709
Destroying your endocrine, reproductive and cardiovascular systems beyond repair.
>>
Kill
>>
>>42803716
I know. I have used steroids for awhile its the muscle growth and the benefits I'm looking at. Then ill have her cut.
>>
>>42803745
>gf is already fat
>you want her to bulk
Just admit you have a feeder fetish breh, it wouldn't be the weirdest thing in these threads.
>>
>>42803702
I've been there. As of now i am on gear and i regret that i didn't start earlier. I would look great now.

But it's your life and you know better what's good for you. I never had any friends or gf and lifting was the only way to make myself feel better until i realized that natty lifting is a joke (same as my life)
>>
>>42803787
I want her to gain muscle not fat.
>>
>Package stuck in origin country without moving for like 4 days
Did I get ripped off, is this bad?
>>
>>42803842
then have her cut to around 15% and then throw in the var. If she can't get her shit together enough to lose a few pounds how the hell do you think she'll be able to handle exogenous hormones?
>>
Guys how do I combat this fucking retardingly high amount of Tren lethargy.

Dragging myself to the gym is the hardest task of the day, once I start lifting I can go on for hours.... but starting oh boy.

My prolactin is slightly raised but shouldnt bring this much issues. No leaky nips yet and I've taken caber for it.

Also how are you all doing? Hope everyone has their cycle going well.
>>
>>42804886
M O D A
O
D
A
>>
Does /fraud/ like Epistane?
>>
>>42804962
finil?

Does that actually give you energy or does it just boost alertness?
>>
>>42805029
Epi rocks
>>
>>42804886
T3, tren suppresses your thyroid.
>>
>>42805237
I'm on 50mcg of T3.
Thread posts: 328
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.