[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fraud/ steroids general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 322
Thread images: 33

File: 1502324542611.png (170KB, 601x373px) Image search: [Google]
1502324542611.png
170KB, 601x373px
read le reddit wiki www.reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki

no sauce talk XD
>>
Give me the quick rundown on SARMs
>>
>>42460700
A joke like our 1 rep max.
>>
>>42460459
>trest is probably the strongest compound there is atm, and you don't even need a test base. both the strength and mass gains are absolutely insane

"Testosterone undergoes 5 alpha-reduction to dihydrotestosterone (DHT) in the prostate and other tissues leading to potentially undesirable consequences in adult males."

Does that mean that it doesn't rape your hair in the same way as tren does? It only does it through the same mechanism as testosterone? Which means that you can block it with a DHT blocker?

Please tell me this is true.
>>
I need to check my e2 again becasue i've upped ai dose. It will be 12 days tommorow. Am i good to go or should i wait bit longer?
>>
File: b_e_z_o_s.jpg (101KB, 1080x687px) Image search: [Google]
b_e_z_o_s.jpg
101KB, 1080x687px
>>42460715
only incels worry about going bald
>>
>>42460841
99% of men look better with hair, FACT. I don't think any muscle can make up for hair lost when it comes to attracting women, unless you have a god tier skull.

I already do steroids and I am not losing hair, because I am being smart about it and I am going to continue with that.
>>
>>42460700
Posted this before 1/?
General: Many SARMs can block out unwanted binding of androgens in places the SARM is not selective for - like the prostate - it still binds there but acts as an antagonist rather than agonist. I think it does this in the scalp as well.

By disallowing DHT, and other androgens from binding there I think stacking sarms with steroids can effectively alter their anabolic:androgenic ratio.

They also tend to suppress SHBG heavily - so they can amplify test and other steroids that normally bind to SHBG - be warned this also includes estrogen - so your free test can go way up, you get more estrogen conversion, and the estrogen is more potent because lack of SHBG to bind to - double whammy. Found the hard way on 500mg test + LGD and getting hit quickly with estro sides and 'gyno', which doesn't happen without the LGD.

You can also get gyno indirectly taking them on their own this way too - some people's blood work has shown higher free test than natty and suppressed total test. Some others shown much higher estrogen than natty, suppressed total test, supressed free test, your response to these substances can vary just as much as natty test levels can vary between individuals.

They also dont tend to increase blood pressure, they seem to lower triglycerides, but raise LDL cholesterol some what.

The typical lack of liver toxicity means you can run the SARM entire blast or cycle, in addition to having an oral steroids at the same time for the 4 or so weeks during the cycle/blast.
>>
2/?
Ostarine - Keep your expectations very low, I used to rate this substance as fucking useless, but after finding an extra bottle and finishing it off with my test and runing the Osta at 50mg ED I was extremely impressed with its healing ability - it is fucking top notch, the healing lasts after you stop taking it, it's not just masking like Deca. Gains? Not so much.

If you're on a cruise test dose though, it should help with gains if you run it for long enough as it should raise free test substantially according to people's blood work - SHBG appears suppressed heavily as with LGD.

LGD-4033 - Go to SARM for gains - 250mg Test E + LGD gave me higher libido than 500mg Test E. Most people say they get water retention while on it, which can be beneficial for some things, it is quite a decent all round compound.

People say it increases their appetite, I think it regulates appetite more than simply increasing it - taking 5mg along with Test E and Anadrol every day I didnt seem to get any distinct appetite loss that Anadrol is supposed to have.

Great compound, for the SHBG effect 5mg ED is enough, making running it inexpensive if you get the 1g raw powder from one of the reputable suppliers.

I think mega dosing it while taking test may also lead to improved benefit despite people saying it caps out at 10mg.

This has been well studied, and even megadosed in monkeys (75mg per kg of bodyweight which in humans is equivalent to 15mg per kg, but that varies depending on the drug) as VK5211 by Viking Pharmaceuticals.

RAD140 - A "dry" SARM - Haven't tried this myself, people say there is a lack of water retention. I do not think it is any better at building mass than LGD-4033, but ymmv.
>>
>>42460700
>>42460895
3/?

erature, it starts to sound characteristics of sdrol or tren.

The raw seems to be much less expensive than LGD and RAD140 as well. So you could experiment with high dosing and see where it takes you, however it has also been reported at about 40mg blood pressure started increasing.

Seems like very strong stuff.

LGD-3303 - Seems to be a fair bit stronger than LGD-4033, without water retention (or much less at least) but still holding muscle fullness. Given the raw is a similar price to LGD-4033, there might not be a point in experimenting high dosing LGD-4033 while on test when you could just take this (and in high doses if you wish).

It has a short half life - so you have the option of split dosing it multiple times a day, or dosing high all at once pre-workout which people gives great results with certain oral steroids.

Apparently in women it increases sex drive and horniness.

Not sure on the full side effect profile but doesn't seem as heavy as S23.

YK11 - A steroidal SARM, the base steroid looks like a modified cross between trenbolone and something else I forgot when I was looking at it. Has a long weird side chain attached to it.

Despite being steroidal, this SARM might be the least suppressive of all - suppression may have multiple pathways - one is how strongly the androgen receptor is activated by an agonist.

It seems YK11 in that regard is incredibly weak in that regard, and may not contribute to suppression if taking it alone (I haven't seen blood work).

So basically useless as an anabolic, but it's claim is that it is a legit myostatin inhibitor which is how it helps with muscle growth. I'd personally still stack it with steroids if I was going to take it.

If it is legit it'd be worth taking with steroids since it works on a different path way.
>>
>>42460907
>>42460700
4/4

S4 - Not even worth taking anymore when there are so many other options now without the side effects S4 has.

MK677 - Not a sarm, it's a ghrelin agonist. Ghrelin increases appetite, and also GH. 10mg ED raises your GH, and also raises IGF1 slightly. 25mg ED increases the IGF1 significantly more.

Anamorelin - Originally thought this would be a greater and better MK677, but turns out this is a ghrelin mimetic.. so it mimics ghrelin.. which may cause something similar to shut down for ghrelin (and possibly GH/IGF1 partially?). I'd stick to MK677 without knowing more, as we know thats fine when coming off it.
>>
>>42460642
shit op

>>42460715
it's not, it binds even stronger to AR receptors than DHT does. your quote is about testosterone, not trestolone
>>
>>42460929
Fuck me. I read it wrong. So basically, it'll rape my hairline. Good to know. Not that I would be able to get my hands on Trestolone anyway. Not anyone selling it in my country afaik.
>>
File: chad_stride.png (446KB, 2518x1024px) Image search: [Google]
chad_stride.png
446KB, 2518x1024px
>>42460864
Chad is chad with or without his hair.

An incel hides behind his mirage of youth called hair.
>>
>>42460864
what do you do to not lose hair?

>inb4 fina
>>
>>42460715
Tren doesn't undergo 5ar reduction, so you cant use a 5ar inhibitor to prevent it. Tren will bind to AR in the scalp, though personally for me tren doesnt give me any kind of hair loss (neither does anything else).

Sarms seem to have a antagonistic effects in scalp (and prostate), so Id say you can use them in a similar to serms to blocking out effects from steroids that bind there without aromatisation.

Or you could pick other steroids.
>>
>>42457773
>>42457884
bumping for full routine

also, if anyone else would like to share his split routine i would be thankfull
>>
>>42461022
>you're either Chad or incel, nothing in between

Sure, mate. The world is all black and white with no in between. Let's all lose our hair because some people look good bald.

>>42461032
>inb4 fina

Fina :) and Minox + Nizordal.

>>42461052
>Tren doesn't undergo 5ar reduction, so you cant use a 5ar inhibitor to prevent it. Tren will bind to AR in the scalp, though personally for me tren doesnt give me any kind of hair loss (neither does anything else).

That I know, I just wasn't sure about Trestolone.

I am going to give Tren A a shot at some point. I mean, if it attacks my scalp, I can just stop using it and I'll barely have lost any hairs because of its short esters. Hell, I may even give RU58841 a shot if that's what it takes.

Right now, I am stuck using test base steroids and milder ones.
>>
>>42461083
i figured.
>>
File: larry-david-1024.jpg (129KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
larry-david-1024.jpg
129KB, 1024x576px
>>42461162
It's extremely effective. Gotta love finasteride. No sides to speak of and I get to keep my hair even on steroids. Hell, I have even regrown hair on cycle.

Fina + minox is GOAT regrowth combo. Now, people can't even tell that my hairline is receded, because it barely is anymore.

My brother who isn't using steroids got a clearly receded hairline and my father has the same hairline as pic. I don't get how people let their hair waste away because they are afraid of a safe and effective drug like finasteride.
>>
>>42461226
>I don't get how people let their hair waste away because they are afraid of a safe and effective drug like finasteride.

you are an idiot. You lucked out and now you are praising these drugs as if they are harmless.

Be happy that you dont get any sides, but dont spew that bullshit.
>>
>>42461297
There have been clinical studies done with thousands of participants and none of those extreme cases you hear about online were found. Some had erectile dysfunction problems, but those vanished once the medication ceased.

The side effects of finasteride are quite overblown by hypochondriacs on the internet and it's quite sad, because it keeps men from actually keeping their hair. People will rather go bald and as a result end up cucking themselves anyway by being bald.
>>
>>42461079
Posting full routine in a second.
Hold on.
>>
>>42461341
I know a guy irl who didn't roid, was just naturally predisposed to losing hair who told me fina made it extremely hard for him to get hard.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170810-134001.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170810-134001.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
Are sterids making me lose hair on the side of my head
>>
>>42461462
Brad?
>>
>>42461462
need a before and after but ya
>>
>>42461457
But that is reversed once finasteride is out of his system.

Personally, I pop boners all the time. I had a boner just a few minutes ago and I woke up with a massive one earlier today.
>>
>>42461083
It doesnt undergo 5ar conversion, and it isnt a DHT type steroid directly, so if there's any hair loss for people with MPB, it should be less than other steroids like tren, mast, etc,
>>
>>42461494
Not for him it wasn't. This guy was telling me about it months after he got off

That's the thing, you're rolling the dice by using it. Some guys get fucked hard, even when a doctor prescribes it.
>>
>>42460830
bumpin
>>
Should I take epistane as my first cycle? I'm 19 and I'm also worried about my kidney, my grandad died because of some complications with his.
Should I avoid orals completely or is there any better oral steroid than epistane?
>>
>>42461515
So Nizordal shampoo should be quite effective in dealing with it? As it deals with the androgenic effects.

>>42461523
I guess some people have terrible genetics. Thank god my genetics are quite good overall apart from mpb genes.

Isn't it possible that it's all in his head, though? Perhaps he already have some ed problems and got it in his head that he couldn't get hard anymore. The mind is quite powerful.
>>
>>42461341
>There have been clinical studies done with thousands of participants and none of those extreme cases you hear about online were found.

Those case studies with thousands of participants are in fact paid for by the shillers of said hairloss drug you fucking idiot.

They prescribe that shit to transexuals, and transexuals buy that stuff on the black market for a reason bruh.
>>
File: 2013-2017.png (2MB, 1446x906px) Image search: [Google]
2013-2017.png
2MB, 1446x906px
>>42461462
U JUST GOT BRINDLE'D
>>
File: Screenshot_20170810-135035.png (3MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170810-135035.png
3MB, 1440x2560px
>>42461477
how fucked ami...

should i drop the dbol and just start blasting test + fina?
>>
>>42461462
thats just the way your hair is on the sides, its not dense, simple as that.

Not even steroids can make the hair on the sides fall out, you are imagining things, dont listen to any anons here.
>>
>>42461576
>Those case studies with thousands of participants are in fact paid for by the shillers of said hairloss drug you fucking idiot.

Citation needed.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3481923/

Conflict of Interest: None declared.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5023004/

DISCLOSURE:The authors report no relevant conflicts of interest.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4285451/

"none of the more than 17,000 participants experienced persistent sexual dysfunction or depression."

DISCLOSURE:The authors report no relevant conflicts of interest.

It's almost if your'e full of shit and only parrot what other people tell you online without doing your own research.
>>
Just finished 4 weeks cycle of anadrol, four more weeks of 500mg test e/week. Going to cut after that, how long should I wait between orals? Like if I wanted to run winny for the cut would I be ok?
>>
>>42461630
Uuuh... YOu're only running test for 8 weeks? Or are you dropping the dose for your cut? Or what
>>
>>42461630
>Just finished 4 weeks cycle of anadrol

Nice.

How much strength did you add to your main lifts?

Did you feel lethargic at any point?

How much weight gain?

I have only used dbol in the past, but would love to try anadrol as a kicker at some point.
>>
>>42461625
how about you two spergs stop talking about studies and rather refer to irl victims who actually suffer from that shit?

There are entire forums dedicated to finas victims, helping each other out to get all the dicks working again.

Are these forums made out of bots? no

>>42461630
if you do a 8 week cycle, no matter the dosages, you should consider drowning yourself.
>>
>>42461694
You would never experiment with short but very high dosage blasts? Like a gram of test daily for 8 weeks kind of thing?
>>
>>42461694
>how about you two spergs stop talking about studies and rather refer to irl victims who actually suffer from that shit?

Anecdotal evidence is not good enough. If these things were actually happening, they would show up in the studies done, and they are not. My conclusion is that it's all in people's head and that any ed problems they are facing have other sources than finasteride. Some people do become eunuchs later in life, it happened way before finasteride was a thing.
>>
>>42461630
>how long should I wait
If your bloods are fine then you can get back on

Otherwise my theory is to run your tudca between orals and not with them, since there's nothing liver stressful keeping your levels elevated high, once the tudca does its thing theyll get nice and low quickly.

>>42461658
I love adrol, I dislike dbol. How did you find dbol? Get sides?
>>
>>42461738
dbol doesn't give me any sides. It bloats me like a motherfucker, though. It makes me feel really good and the strength is overall pretty decent. It's probably not anywhere near as potent as Anadrol, though, but I hear that Anadrol makes people feel like shit.
>>
>>42461712
its a waste of time in my opinion. i cant imagine 8 weeks of anything will get you the results that will make the money worth you spent on it.

>>42461734
they dont show up because they are rare.

>y conclusion is that it's all in people's head and that any ed problems they are facing have other sources than finasteride

thats a good point and i thought so too. But when i see people in these forums getting on gear and doing test blasts, and their dicks are still dead well then....

Placebo and your mind is strong, but its not strong enough to convince your dick is dead when your blood measures 5000ng/dl free testosterone.
>>
>Homie talks about his cycle around my girl and I , calls me fat
>GF says "I wouldnt mind if he did steroids, I kinda want to so I can see how big he can get"
>GF doesnt realize I did a few cycles a while ago and made/sold gear that was made in my uni lab.

Might be time to get back on a test/eq cycle
>>
>>42461649
No I wasn't able to get the drol unti my 4th week in, so 12 week on test
>>42461658
I loved it, strength gains were crazy. A ton of water weight though. Got moon face pretty bad but was worth it. Still have enough for another cycle. Going to run it sometime later this year at maybe 100mg/day this time.
>>
File: 20170810_200712.jpg (804KB, 1060x1414px) Image search: [Google]
20170810_200712.jpg
804KB, 1060x1414px
Workout:
Pastebin: /3mMw6ewi

Bonus shitty pre-Tren pic
>>
>>42461782
I still dont remember what the fuck my name/title thing used to be here....was like A32!xxxxx I just want it back man :(
>>
>>42461658
Also no lethargy, if anything a lot of energy and focus 3 to 4 hours after taking. Gained about 20 lbs over the months but a lot of that is water, I'm guessing it's around 10 lbs.
>>
>>42461599
drop dbol, run just test for a month or two, see if it gets worse at all, then run fina or drop roids all together depending on your priorities.

You're very clearly thinning/balding now when I see no evidence you were before.
>>
>>42461759
I feel good on 100mg adrol desu.

Not euphoric, but like just a general sense of well being. Its kinda like the opposite of anxiety.

Dbol made me feel pretty bad though.
>>
>>42461795
Was dis it?
Giving up if not
>>
>>42461779
>they dont show up because they are rare.

If they are so rare, then I don't see any reason not to use Finasteride to combat mpb. Steroids have a much larger risk.

Then, I shouldn't consider myself "lucky", but rather "not super unlucky."

>>42461799
Nice. I'll give it a go for my next cycle. Worst case scenario, I feel shitty for a month.

>>42461599

I think you would benefit A LOT from just TRT. I don't think you should be blasting steroids. Just do 200 mg test e/wk and you should see huge gains and a nice boost to overall quality of life.

>>42461801
If anyone is going to get bad sides from Fina, it's that guy. Even though I would recommend fina, I wouldn't recommend it to him, somehow. If that makes sense.
>>
>>42461855
Nigguh, do you even know how to read? Look at the post you just quoted.
>>
>>42461855
No source talk but look in eroids for reviews, Reddit is shit
>>
File: 1478236699001.jpg (53KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1478236699001.jpg
53KB, 1000x800px
>>42461791
ty bb
>>
Asthmafag from a few weeks ago here.

To whoever gave me the suggestion for Cardarine, you're my fucking personal hero.
I've gone from basically dying after any exercise with any explosive movement to been basically able to superset.

This is changing my fucking life.
>>
>>42461599
>roiding for this
>>
File: z9896585IE,Piotr-Swend-.jpg (27KB, 620x390px) Image search: [Google]
z9896585IE,Piotr-Swend-.jpg
27KB, 620x390px
>>42461599
>>
>>42461850
a 0.5% chance of ruining your life still scares me away. sure the chance is so slim, but if it happens, i can legitemaly kill myself.

as i said be happy, but im scared shitless of that drug.
>>
>>42461927
That was pre cycled brotha!
>>
>>42461958
>a 0.5% chance of ruining your life still scares me away. sure the chance is so slim, but if it happens, i can legitemaly kill myself.

I'd kill myself if I lost all my hair.
>>
>>42461981
yes, that too. So i cant go either route, which means i have to stop roiding, and just do random mild cycles here and there when i feeling im twinking down too much

my genetics are not chad enough for steroids
>>
>>42461981
>I'd kill myself if I lost all my hair.
I 1000% agree with this

keto + pumkin + saw god-tier. no side effects
>>
>>42462020
I think you should just bite the bullet and use fina. I mean, a study with 17k people and none of them had lasting side effects. The study also had no conflict of interest. Think about that for a moment.

Your chances are even less than 0.5%, they're close to 0%. Then we take into consideration that you have good genetics to begin with (I can tell by how your body look and the cropped out photo you posted of your face not too long ago). You're not going to have lasting side effects from finasteride.

Either that or use deca in all your bulking cycles together with minox and Nizordal shampoo.
Have you had any hair loss since you started using steroids, btw?

>>42462056
>keto + pumkin + saw god-tier. no side effects

Have you used pumpkin seeds together with deca before? The way I understand it, it should have the same hair raping effect as when combined with fina, as it does the same thing.
>>
>>42462077
Pumpkin seed + Deca has zero negative effects on your hair. Can confirm.
>>
What is the lowest risk cycle in terms of hair loss?

Just testosterone + finasteride? Maybe dutasteride when on really high doses of test since fina only inhibits about 50% of DHT synthesis and duta can inhibit nearly 100?

Stack deca on top of this?
>>
>>42462101
That's weird, I mean, it blocks conversion the same way fina does. Is it because it's less potent, or?

>>42462102
Whatever you do, don't stack deca with it, or you're going to have a bad time.
>>
>>42461855
bye retard
>>
>>42462118
I have no clue. I ran Pumpkim seeds oil two capsules a day (dunno dose) and the initial pre-deca effect stayed the same. Good healthy hair.
I do use MasT's hair stack.
>>
Lol primadonnas
>>
>>42462151
Do you and MasT have mpb genetics, though? Have you had any prior hair loss before starting the stack?

I may give the stack a go and lay off on the fina if it actually works, then if not, go back on it.
>>
>>42462077
i have never tried deca before. But i am on masteron year round, so i know what i am talking about.

keto is god-tier for hair loss

saw + pumkin = thickness .

even regrow hair with biotin combined
>>
>>42462169
Not even the slightest singn of thinning or loss.
Running MasT's stack just made it better then it's ever been.

Ran high Tren, Deca blasts.
Masteron is part of every cruise n blast.
>>
>>42462171
Please post stack and the specific products you are using, thanks.

I will give it a go. I want to be able to use other steroids than test base and weaker DHT ones. I also want to use deca for my next cycle.
>>
>>42462185
Is your father bald, though? Mine is bald af and my brother is balding.
>>
File: Manlet.jpg (2MB, 4160x3120px) Image search: [Google]
Manlet.jpg
2MB, 4160x3120px
>>42462077
honestly thank you for the kind words but i have shit genetics in every regard.
And yes im experiencing huge hairloss since recently.

If im being honest its more the acne thats making me come off. Hairloss is a very slow and takes years, but the acne is here, increasing from day to day.

i also never posted my face here
>>
>>42460830
bemp
>>
>>42462200
Some balding on my mothers side.

Dad is nearing 60 with a lucious head of hair. I've got my dads hair structure.
>>
File: 1488639023231.png (134KB, 334x393px) Image search: [Google]
1488639023231.png
134KB, 334x393px
>>42461599

please tell me this is a joke and you've never once touched a needle
>>
>>42462210
>And yes im experiencing huge hairloss since recently.

Have you tried the hair stack recommended on here?

>>42462222
You probably didn't inherit any mpb genetics then. You usually inherit it from your dad despite what people used to believe.
>>
File: manlet faggot.jpg (3MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
manlet faggot.jpg
3MB, 3120x4160px
>>42462210
fuk i look like a fat manlet curlbro.

i prefer this one
>>
If I'm taking MT2 do I need to sunbed or is standing out on my balcony in the morning sun every day enough? Just looking to get a little bronze not transition to another race
(Skin type II on the fitzpatrick scale)
>>
>>42462244
nigga, im the hairloss guru here. im doing the stack before masT came up with it + much more advanced stuff.

But as i said its more the acne thats bothering me.
>>
>>42462244
Neat, still love MasT for his stack and will continue and reccomend usage.

>>42462251
You are a very handsome manlet.
Miring jaw structure hard.
>>
File: vynz2.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
vynz2.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>42461032
genetics

>tfw blasting 100mg Tren A every day and my hair is completely unaffected
>>
>>42462210
Who's the guy on your left?
I'd wreck his boipucci.
>>
>>42462251
I can tell that you're quite the good looking guy.

>>42462262
>But as i said its more the acne thats bothering me.

Acne sucks. I have never had much of it myself and don't get any from steroids, but my brother gets if he just as much as touches unhealthy food.

>>42462274
>Neat, still love MasT for his stack and will continue and reccomend usage.

It's probably good to try to prevent it even if you don't have mbp genetics. Some hair loss is still possible with steroids even without the genes for it.
>>
im masturbating a lot, friends. my gf lives in another town so everyday we masturbate together on skype like 2-3 times, and i go another ~3 to her pics. Not been watching any porn tho. Is it ok? 19yo @600test 150tren also.
>>
>>42462294
Hot.
I'd say its fine, the problem with porn is the unrealistic standards you set over time and the deep deep rabbit hole you end up going down to.
>>
>>42462294
>600test 150tren also.

Wut?
Is the test weekly and the tren daily or something?
Cause 600 test a day is crazy
But 150 tren a week is like whats the fucking point?
>>
>>42462315
>150 tren
well its several times stronger than test so sure itd have an effect
>>
>>42462315
Both are weekly. First time using tren so im going slowly. Maybe up the tren in some weeks.
>>
>>42462294
i dont see a problem here

>>42462291
i didnt have that much acne before roids. Even now, the roid acne is different from my natty acne.

Natty acne is mild and covers back and chest.

Roid acne is horrible and covers my traps/shoulder area.

I would love to take accutane and finasteride and be done with this shit and just keep roiding. But im going for a heavy spring break next year in Florida so i dont want to fuck up myself.

Thank you for the nice words, its uplifting.

>>42462278
hes a good boy but still looks and acts like a child
>>
Been an idiot trying to figure out asin dosage and ran out. Source has been slow but finally got tracking.

Weird thing is I expected acne to get worse but after spiking initially its been getting almost better than when I was on asin. Was I wrong in thinking high est= worse acne?
>>
>>42462400
Fluctuating hormones is the worst cause of acne.
>>
>>42460883
What's the best SARM for females and would it require an AI/PCT?
>>
>>42462400
no its true. But maybe you were low est before, and now its normalizing?
>>
Talked gear with one of the trainers at my gym who competes in classic physique and now I have a new god-tier source, apparently. He's grabbing me asin and mast at a really good price without having to deal with all this pesky customs bullshit. Fucking stoked to add in some masteron into this cruise.

Also lads, anyone ever had some slight ED / low libido when transitioning from blast to cruise? I went soft last night with my gf out of nowhere despite being turned on as fuck, and now I'm mad paranoid about it which I'm sure isn't going to help. I'm also out of Cialis (just used it for kicks now and again) so that ain't an option currently. She knows I roid but I really don't want to deal with a limp dick.
>>
>>42462437
It'll come back.
My dick always gets iffy once the E esters are running their last course/lowering. Give it a couple of days.
>>
>>42462189
Pumkin seed oil x3
Saw x 5
biotin x1
keto shampoo once a week

>>42462210
>>42462210
>If im being honest its more the acne thats making me come off.
Want to come off because of acne, will get 1000xxxx worse acne during pct.

lmao
>>
>>42462420
females dont require a PCT, even if they take test.
>>
>>42462463
wtf am i supposed to do? Even on a cruise i still get disgusting acne.
once im recovered from PCT the acne will go away.

Also i would potentially run accutane but i dont have the money. I have to save like crazy to afford my spring break vacation next year.

Did you see the price on our source?
50€ for 100 tabs a 10mg.
Thats nuts
>>
>>42462509
Would you mind showing me how bad the acne is?
My girl scrubs my back with one of those poofy balls from time to time and that has helped heaps.
>>
File: 1490355763144.png (454KB, 414x499px) Image search: [Google]
1490355763144.png
454KB, 414x499px
>>42462454
Well ain't that a relief. Tapering down from 500 mg / wk to 200 mg / wk so hopefully it's a passing thing, otherwise what has this all been for?
>>
>>42462542
Just permablast with a diamond dick if all else fails.
>>
>>42462509
>once im recovered from PCT the acne will go away.
You're delusional, trust me it don't go away. That's permanent. I waited for months but it stayed there. You will see for yourself.

I have an old picture on my other pc from this acne that will terrify you. Don;t have it here.

That's not nuts, do you know what those meds costs at dermo?
>>
>>42462583
Stop scaring Moosey (and to some extend me).
>>
>>42462595
I am telling the truth. The reason i stay on is because of the acne. That pct acne acne is no joke. Especially when you had acne as a kid, then you get btfo

Then when you get rid of all the acne after months of accutane you wil get those fucking red/purple spots that will also last for months to recover.
>>
>>42462650
>Especially when you had acne as a kid, then you get btfo
Well fuck, looks like I might not take a break after all.

Yohimbine this saturday, anxious as fuck.
>>
File: 1492541426654.jpg (44KB, 278x296px) Image search: [Google]
1492541426654.jpg
44KB, 278x296px
>>42462650
Kinda gettin bored here lil guy so I did some searching on the archive since you bluffed giving me real stats... lol, topped out at 220lbs, that means you were one of the guys who couldn't even hit 200lbs natty...

remember you are unable to quit steroids even if you wanted because the humiliation you will suffer from having the people you see every day watch you deflate like a retarded balloon and the crippling depression you will have from a completely fucked endocrine system and scorched earth nut sack that won't be able to produce levels of test even half of a normal mans for at least a decade will surely lead to suicide

you, like all your pictures are just illusions, of course you're on an internet forum, you are retarded(like me) unlike me it takes pictures that make you look huge

Have fun spending money on something you do to impress others, mostly online because let's be honest everyone irl who sees you knows you got a napoleon complex and can't live without drugs

sorry I have to embarrass you on the only real place where you can get any respect from other autists like us. I hope you find what you are looking for and don't realize to late that you fucked up your natural life to be an imitation bodybuilder.
>>
>>42461914
m8 you know that stuff was abandoned during research because it causes cancer at therapeutic doses right?
>>
File: IMG_20170607_163522.jpg (1MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170607_163522.jpg
1MB, 1944x2592px
>>42462650
>>42462583
nigger why and how? Why would the acne stay when your body has fully recovered? Thats really hard to believe.

Also, if every possible outcome gives me acne, the fk am i supposed to do.
Be acne ridden for the rest of my life?

I need hair + good skin. Thats more important than muscles.

jesus fuk i dont want to take accutane that shit can potentionally cause serioues diseases and whatnot.

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuk

>>42462524
yes here.
That pic is a few months old, it looks quite better now with pantethine + carnitin.

You know whats the best thing? 95% of the shit you see in that pic is not even acne anymore. Thats just whats left behind from the past. If you touch my back its smooth but there are still these visual spots left
What does this mean? Even if i get rid of the acne, i will have to wait months for the leftover marks to vanish, like masT said.
>>
>>42462509
https://www.amazon.com/SAL3-Salicylic-Acid-Sulfur-Soap/dp/B00685KUGA/

Have you tried this?
>>
>>42462729
fuk my back looked so shit just a few months ago, i dont like looking at older pictures
>>
>>42462729
Clogged up pores? I have no clue to be honest.

Its not even bad, you can go out in public and nobody would bat an eye.
>>
>>42462118
>>42462118
What would happen if you stacked deca with it?

Dihydronandrolone?
>>
>>42462729
>Even if i get rid of the acne, i will have to wait months for the leftover marks to vanish, like masT said.

I still have leftover acne marks that never fully vanished (not from roids). That's bacne for you.
>>
>>42462729
man can you go three posts without crying like a faggot about muh hair and muh acne? you're just as bad as that crusader niglet and his dyke cheating girlfriend
>>
>>42462730
i have tried something similar, benzyl something?

The problem is not gettind rid of the acne thats already there. Thats easily done. The problem is, that a single pimple might go dead after just a few days, but there will be a tiny red spot left that will last months.
Now add hundreds of pimples over many years = back looks like its covered in acne even tho its not.

I have to get rid of this shit completely. Not a single pimple should appear again. Thats the only way to get my back clean again
>>
>>42462716
No, it doesn't.

It caused cancer in rats that were given 5,000 times therapeutic dosages.
There is evidence that it inhibits cancer in therapeutic dosages.

The rats were given dosages of up to 40mg/kg.
That's a dosage of over 3g for an adult human.
>>
>>42462781
>i have tried something similar, benzyl something?

It's not that, no. It's something different. I would recommend to buy one and use it. Should be quite effective. It could also remove some of the leftover bacne over time.
>>
>>42462729
My back looked better than that when i was on babby's first test cycle, got worse during pct and is about as bad 6+months later, salicylic acid, benzoyl peroxide haven't done anything for me
>>
>>42462650
Just a dumb question, can you comment on >>42461791 ?
Both current physique if not very clear and schedule.
>>
>>42462761
Its really easy not to cry about it when you have clean skin and full hair, which you probably do
>>
>>42462729
There are 3 options:

1. Stay on gear, no acne, but go bald
2. Go off the gear, get fucking acne that is permanent where you def need accutune for. But accutane makes you depressef af + PCT depression + lose of gylocen and water gains flat looking depression
3.kill yourself so you don't have to pick

>>42462761
remember JM about balding and baby mama. Those were the times.
>>
>>42462729
>i will have to wait months for the leftover marks to vanish
it's been over 3 years since my bacne went away fully and i still have those purple spots. They are fading away a bit but it would probably take at least couple of years to become "not that visible"

You can always get some laser treatment or something. I don't know how much it costs but i bet it's effective.
>>
>>42462811
trips on, Moosey, and also kys. go pretend to be natty in CBT some more, because it's the only place and way that shitty, odd frame is ever going to get mired
>>
>>42462843
pls no bully him
>>
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3819075/

MasT, have you thought about adding this to your hair loss stack?

"The volunteers were monitored for the number of hairs in a pre-determined scalp area as well as the weight of 20 strands of 1 cm length hair clippings at 0 (before supplementation), 4 and 8 months. The number of hairs of the volunteers in the tocotrienol supplementation group increased significantly as compared to the placebo group, with the former recording a 34.5% increase at the end of the 8-month supplementation as compared to a 0.1% decrease for the latter."

Seems quite promising.
>>
>>42462890
nvm, seems to be a different kind of hair loss. Somehow people on roiding forums were saying it was good for preventing hair loss on cycle.
>>
>>42462822
>stay on gear, no acne
i wish this was true for me

guess it has to be accutane.
fuk

>>42462761
>t. chaid with perfect hair and clean skin who cant imagine being in a shitty situation like me

>>42462806
fuk so what masT says is true.

>>42462826
ya man thats what im saying. I have maybe 5 pimples on my entire body right now, but it looks like i have 100 because of those left overs
>>
>>42462843
who hurt you, anon?
>>
>>42462278
>hes a good boy but still looks and acts like a child

That means he gets the best pussy
>>
>>42462948
>t. chaid with perfect hair and clean skin who cant imagine being in a shitty situation like me
holy fucking beta
>>
>>42462948
How the fuck are you in a shitty situation? You're being melodramatic over hair.
>>
>>42463119
i dont understand why you people always have to exxagerate so much. I am having a discussion about hairloss and acne with my fellow roiding manlets. Grabbing things out of your ass and pretending everyone is crying and whining and being over dramatic, lmfao. What a joke.

apart from that, my hair is mostly fine and its just the acne bothering me.
why is it an issue? Because ill go spring break next year in florida
>>
>>42462729
R u batman?
>>
File: 1498483453786.png (741KB, 1688x518px) Image search: [Google]
1498483453786.png
741KB, 1688x518px
>>42463164
>constantly crying for attention for losing hair and acne
>"why you people always have to exxagerate so much"
>>
>>42463164
You just posted about acne scars bothering and you run a stack of supplements to prevent hair loss. You're minmaxing your looks hardcore. If you're going to whine at least own it.

>chad that's not in a shitty situation
>don't exaggerate though I'm not whining
Make up your mind you teenage girl
>>
b8, and i fall for it everytime
>>
>>42463263
Sometimes you should remind yourself you're still on 4chan.
>>
>>42463165
im more the spider man kind of guy.
>>
>>42462822
At least JM owned being weirdly shitty and obnoxious.
>>42463263
>hurr anyone that calls me out for only talking about my weird insecurities is baiting me
Be a man.
>>
>>42463286
What are you on about you. Moosey might be a cry baby but hairloss is a seriouis insecurity for every man, not weird in the slightest way.

I bet your bald af
>>
>>42463313
Nah tons of hair. I don't know anyone irl that gives a shit about their hair. Most just agree if it goes, it goes.
>>
>tfw no gf
>>
>>42463346
Finally quality discussion
>>
>>42463346
>mfw kv
>>
>>42463325

you are honestly a retard who cant see his own flawed logic. You dont have hairloss or acne and thus you are not insecure about it, but call out others when its bothering them.Its like telling a person on a weelchair "Walking around freely isnt that great to be honest man the fuck up you bitch" when you are a healthy human being.

Ill agree with Moosey, no one can be this retarded, thus ur b8
>>
>>42463386
Cosmetic issues =\= functionality

Grow the fuck up
>>
File: 1480_image537.jpg (81KB, 1024x642px) Image search: [Google]
1480_image537.jpg
81KB, 1024x642px
>>42463325
>Nah tons of hair. I don't know anyone irl that gives a shit about their hair. Most just agree if it goes, it goes.
>>
>>42463409
>acne and hairloss = cant get girls
>getting girls = major functionality

ur still b8
>>
>>42463409
No girl wanting to suck on your cock = non-functioning human being.
>>
>>42463325
only 40 years old think like that. If you think being bald at 20 smth is okay you are a retard
>>
>>42460700
Might as well just buy GH
>>
>>42463373
>>42463376
xoxo
>>42463313
>>42463325
>>42463386
>>42463409
>>42463412
Get out of MY thread NOW
>>
>>42463427
>>42463429
Wow the incel in full force today.
>>
File: endurbol cancer.jpg (45KB, 400x407px) Image search: [Google]
endurbol cancer.jpg
45KB, 400x407px
>>42461914
>>42462785
PART 1/2

https://www.toxicology.org/pubs/docs/Tox/2008Tox.pdf

RAT CARCINOGENICITY STUDY WITH GW501516, A
PPAR DELTA AGONIST.

>It caused cancer in rats that were given 5,000 times therapeutic dosages.

No they weren't, the dosages they were given were much much smaller than this, down to 3mg/day, which was plenty enough increase mortality to all mice given this dose.

>The rats were given dosages of up to 40mg/kg.That's a dosage of over 3g for an adult human.

Yes and 40mg/day fucking riddled them with cancers. And no 40mg/day is not 5000x the theraputic dose in humans or the equivalent to 3g/day.

http://www.longecity.org/forum/topic/58082-how-to-convert-dose-from-animal-to-human/
From this...
HED (mg/kg) = Animal Dose (mg/kg) x [Animal Km / Human Km]
HED (mg/kg) = 40 (mg/kg) x [6 /37]
HED = 6.5mg/kg, or in a 80kg man a dose of 518mg daily

But this is the equivalent of 40mg/day, the mice developed cancers at the minimum dose of 3mg/day as well ( and likely would have developed them at even lower dosages had they tested them.)
BTW the HED for 3mg/day in a rat is 45mg/day in an 80 kg man... very close to doses people actually use. If its a slightly lighter person using taking 20mg AM/PM they are using at the same dosage that developed cancers in mice.
>>
>>42463451
Preventing inceldom = incel? Great logic.

If you're average or slightly above with hair, guess what you'll be without it.
>>
does being on a TRT dose for a few months would result in natty hormone levels appearing on a blood test?

My plan is to pin TRT dose for some time and then go to my doc to check my blood.
Or is there going to be something off that would reveal my lil secret?
>>
>>42461914
>>42462785
PART 2/2
GW501516, a non-genotoxic PPARδ agonist, was assessed for carcinogenic potential
by daily administration (oral gavage) to Han Wistar rats for a period of 104
weeks. Males were given 0, 5, 15 or 30 mg/kg/day for the first 6 weeks of the study.
For the remainder of the study males were given 0, 5, 20 or 40 mg/kg/day. Females
were given 0, 3, 10 or 20 mg/kg/day for the entire study. GW501516 produced test
article-related neoplastic findings in multiple tissues at all doses. Increased mortality
was seen with females given GW501516 at all doses...

...Neoplasms considered test-article related occurred in the liver (hepatocellular adenoma
at ≥ 10 mg/kg/day), urinary bladder (transitional cell carcinoma in males
given 20 and 40 mg/kg/day), thyroid (follicular cell adenoma at ≥ 3 mg/kg/day and
carcinoma in males at ≥ 20 mg/kg/day), tongue (squamous cell papilloma in males
at 5 mg/kg/day and 40 mg/kg/day), stomach (squamous cell papilloma in males at
≥ 5 mg/kg/day and a female at 20 mg/kg/day, and carcinoma in a male at 40
mg/kg/day and a female at 3 mg/kg/day), skin (inverted squamous cell papilloma in
males at ≥ 5 mg/kg/day and females at 3 or 20 mg/kg/day), Harderian glands (adenoma
in males at ≥ 5 mg/kg/day and adenocarcinoma in a male at 40 mg/kg/day),
testes (interstitial cell adenoma at 40 mg/kg/day), ovary (Sertoli cell adenoma at ≥
10 mg/kg/day) and uterus (polyp and endometrial adenocarcinoma at ≥ 3
mg/kg/day)

In 2013 New Scientist reported that "tests on rats showed that at all doses, the drug rapidly causes cancers in a multitude of organs, including the liver, bladder, stomach, skin, thyroid, tongue, testes, ovaries and womb."[4] In 2013, WADA took the rare step of warning potential users of the compound of the possible health risks. They stated "clinical approval has not, and will not be given for this substance"

>There is evidence that it inhibits cancer in therapeutic dosages.

post it

Enjoy your cancer btw
>>
>>42463486
tl;dr: Just inject, fagget.
>>
>>42463477
What do you want to have checked out?
Stuff like test and e2 should drop to normal range within a few weeks depending on the ester. If you don't dose it way high.

Fucked up lipids and retarded high hematocrit might give something away, but I figure that's what you are after anyways.
>>
>>42463557
yeah i figured the test and e2 levels should normalize, but im talking about everything else.

So i guess something will be extremely off, even with TRT dose. Too bad.

Guess ill have to donate plasma soon, its been nearly 1 year already.

also thank you masT for crushing my dreams. Your PCT acne stories scared me off so much that im gonna continue roiding.

at this point i wished i stayed natty
>>
>>42463601
>plasma

Does that drop your hematocrit as well?
>>
>>42463619
i dont know if that has anything to do with hematocrit. I just know if you BnC for a long time like 1 year, you will have a huge amount of red blood cells or something which makes your blood dark af n stuff, and donating plasma helps with that aslong with a few other fucked up hormones.
>>
>>42463601
>>42463642

Just tell your doc you have sleep apnea and only eat deep fried garbage. :^ )
>>
>>42463473
I don't base my self value on my hair but I'm a literal God.
>>
Dnp without Bitcoin?
>>
>>42463740
im prolly not gonna do it. I legit think they would hand me over to the police if they found out
>>
>>42464132
What country? Can't you just order a test online?

Also why does every fucking pharma brand test come in ampules? You'd think legit medical use would be more finely dosed or less wasteful.
>>
WHY DOES PROP HURT SO MUCH
>>
>>42463164
>Grabbing things out of your ass and pretending everyone is crying and whining and being over dramatic, lmfao. What a joke.
>>42461958
>a 0.5% chance of ruining your life still scares me away. sure the chance is so slim, but if it happens, i can legitemaly kill myself.
>>42461981
>I'd kill myself if I lost all my hair.
>>42462020
>yes, that too
>>
>>42464361
Why even bother with prop?

I worked it out from the sources avaliable that prop is about on average 15% more expensive than enth when you account for ester weight.

Just seems dumb as fuck to invest in prop unless you're a competitor or have the weakest liver known to man that it can't stomach some orals for a few weeks.
>>
>>42460642
I dunno what the fuck I'm doing, is there a getting started faq and like a guide on what to buy, how to guides etc.
Im 25, 5'10" and 130 lbs.
I eat and work out and never really get anywhere, I put on like 5lbs max and stay skinny af.
I take mass gainer and protein, eat a shitload of carbs etc. I just wanna get bigger.
Is this an okay thread to get some advice on beginner steroid/hgh use?
>>
>>42464835
Go get a blood test and check your thyroid if you are genuinely tracking your calories but not making any weight gain.
>>
>>42460864

Dubs and you lose it all
>>
>>42464789

I'm on TRT, pinning 50mg prop EOD. Can I do the protocol with cyp or eth?
>>
>>42464789
not him but I picked up some prop when I was planning on PCTing off but i decided to cruise forever instead. still have it. worried that I might forget to order enth and have to use prop desu

>>42464874
> TrT with prop
lmfao
>>
Sorry if this doesn't belong here. My doctor is wanting to put me on testosterone after looking at my levels which are sub 200. What do I need to know going forward?
>>
>>42464835
you have no idea how to train or eat. don't roid. if you're going to (and you will, becauseyou're a lazy sack of shit) then read the wiki retard

>>42464874
kill yourself
>>
>>42464874
Yes. If you're doing TRT do your best to find long esters. Enth or Cyp you could get away with E7D and with Undeca you could do every 2 weeks.
>>
>>42464835
Do you track your calories?
If not then that's your problem.

Keep increasing calorie intake until you start gaining weight.

I'm currently at 3.4k calories per day and I also don't seem to be putting on anymore weight, but next week I'll know for sure. If I don't gain weight I'll increase to 3.6k.
>>
>>42464879
delete this, rich piana just went into a coma
>>
> high test makes me comfortable enough to fuck a girly twink
> the twinks by me are all pozzed uggo faggots
>>
>>42464912
Send him your energy
>>
>>42464928
>>42464912
hes not in a coma

he WAS in a coma earlier this week but he kept is a secret but word got out, so TMZ is just reporting on it now.
>>
>>42461791
Needs more volume
>>
is 250:600:500 mg/wk ratio of test:tren:mast enanthate a good aesthetic cycle?
>>
>>42464846
>>42464899
>>42464905
Okay so the advice is just don't do roids and keep increasing calories?
I'll give it a shot. Thanks for the advice.
I didn't really want to dive into buying needles and steroids that I don't really have much knowledge of yet anyway.
>>
File: 1502388347664.jpg (711KB, 1280x1807px) Image search: [Google]
1502388347664.jpg
711KB, 1280x1807px
Its a cruel joke that im so masculine
Never be passable baka

>>42464892
Try to get cyp, not the gel or sust.
That 2x a week will get you more stable levels

>>42464920
Come over Ill throw on a dress
>>
>>42465005
if you are cutting yeah if you are bulking increase test and lower tren a little.
>>
>>42465021
Get your easy noob gains first, that should be the absolute minimum before roiding. You'll have a basic understanding of how to diet and put on muscle mass.

If you never get your noob gains before roids , you will never know if your routine and diet is on point. No point in roiding if you don't even know how to diet or put on muscle.
>>
>>42465021
I would suggest at least trying an 8 week cycle of 50mg Dbol ed before you even think about starting to pin. If you cant put on weight with dbol then you have no reason pinning test and possible fucking up your hormones for life.
>>
>>42465218
He is going to fuck up his hormonal levels by doing dbol only.

He needs to learn how to put food into his mouth. The TDEE of a 130 lbs skinny fag is like nothing, how can someone not eat more than that. Sad!
>>
a quick read through here every few days is good enough to realize that these threads are filled with opinionated, bro-parroted-science from people who simply read info about steroids online repeated by other people and then repeat it themselves without actually doing their own research

that and the extensive neurosis and negativity, calling anyone with a different opinion even if it is based on science, a retard...

these threads are horrible and you guys tripping here and acting like authorities on the subject are pretty bad.
>>
>>42465337
I know you, back to gh15, retard
>>
>>42465337
Welcome to /fraud/. Now get out.
>>
How long does it take to feel test? Did my first shot today and other then feeling slightly warmer than usual, there ain't been shit
>>
>wrestling teammate who's in senior year of high school increases bench from 300 to 335 in 1 month with no increase in bw
>jaw looks different
Is he on that there celltech?
>>
>think oh Ill eat a bigger lunch so I dont have calories to drink
>end up having the smallest lunch ive had all week
Why am I so bad at eating clean

>>42465536
Depends on the ester
Probably weeks
>>
>>42465655
It's because you don't have God.
>>
>>42461791
Why do you do declining reps on bench, squat and DL?
>>
>>42465917
>yells at women
>destroys others property
>acne
>Manlet
>foolish and autistic
Definitely the image God had set for man. You're doing his work you delusional faggot.
>>
>>42466060
ENJOY HELL FAGGOT
>>
>>42466060
>>42466133

Don't forget that he is a FORNICATOR who boasts about having extramarital sexual relations with women. No it's not "premarital" because there is no pretense of marriage when he conducts said fornication.
>>
File: 1476691961426.jpg (1MB, 2091x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1476691961426.jpg
1MB, 2091x3000px
>>42465917
I have the one true God. Azusa
>>
File: 1484478118549.jpg (168KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
1484478118549.jpg
168KB, 500x700px
>>42466457
preach
>>
>>42466262
And just what are you going to do about it bitch boy?

I'll extramaritally fuck you as well.
>>
>>42466775
REPENT
>>
File: LogoLicious_20170810_183231.jpg (742KB, 1600x899px) Image search: [Google]
LogoLicious_20170810_183231.jpg
742KB, 1600x899px
Why do only the good die young anons?
>>
>>42463642
donate whole blood. Donating plasma raises the blood count per ml making your blood thicker.... the opposite of what you want
>>
>>42466775
Dude the only thing youre fucking is your capacity to be a decent respected member of society. Speaking of, someone figure out his church and get him kicked out.
>>
>>42467203
The whole point of church is admitting you're a shit person. So your guess is as good as mine for why they would kick me out.
>>
>>42467214
Wow are you serious. It's literally not and the things you've admitted here would have you excommunicated many times over.
>>
>>42467214
>The whole point of church is admitting you're a shit person
The whole point of church is admitting you're a flawed person that needs help from God to become a good person. Unless you're one of those predestination guys.
>>
>>42467234
>one of those predestination types
He didn't even understand fatalism until a few weeks ago. He's not any "type" unless you're referring to stupid and needing to feel accepted.
>>
>>42467232
The only thing that I could be excommunicated for is Sedevacantism. Literally nothing else, a central theme of the teachings of Christ is forgiveness of sin.
>>
Anyone feel extreme lethargy on dbol but feel great on other orals?
>>
>>42467266
Nah you'd most definitely be shunned for how you refer to women, drugs, and how you speak about race relations in general. It's one thing since most Catholics are subtley racist or bigoted but you're so dramatic, uncouth and a veritable idiot about it they'd pretty much have to. If we ventured into your multiple bouts of domestic abuse? Man you'd be shamed and laughed out so quickly. God you're a fag.
>>
>>42467266
If you're a sedevacantist haven't you basically excommunicated yourself?
>>
>>42467291
Shunned is different from excommunication nigger faggot.
>>
>>42467302
How does that make sense? The current Pope is formal heretic and as such has no power to actually excommunicate me from the Church established by Peter.

Vatican II has no authority and isn't legitimate. They could excommunicate me from their false church but it would have no bearing on my soul.
>>
>>42467307
Oh my god you're such a bitch you have to play semantics.

>I'm too pure and thorough in my beliefs to see the pope as the true seat of the Holy See but I abuse women, drugs, and pretty much flagrantly dismiss any aspect of worship I disagree with
You are profound.
>>
>>42467329
>Vatican II has no authority and isn't legitimate
Ah ok, you're a retard. Good to know.
>>
>>42467369
It isn't legitimate though, heretic.

>HURR RELIGIOUS TOLERANCE
>Going against the entire mission of The Catholic Church as the institutional succession
of Christ and the one true religion.
>>
>>42467404
>he hasn't read gaudium et spes
>he hasn't read nostra aetate
>he hasn't read lumen gentium
>he doesn't know about ressourcement
Breh
>>
>>42467404
That's fine. Why is it you post here? 95% don't like you. We aren't kin in any capacity and those that do like you wouldn't miss you. Don't you have real friends? Don't you have a lifting buddy or drinking pals? Don't tell me you're a stick in the mud. Doesn't your "girlfriend" take you out? What are you to people aside from a weird burden?
>>
>>42467566
I don't post here for anyone's benefit other than my own.
>>
>>42467583
Answer the other questions. You get no benefit here, you're only bullied. However it'd be wonderful to see you ignored.
>>
>>42467556
>nostra aetate

You mean the document which is basically the equivalent of a limp vestigial dick submitting to a bigger, blacker cock?
>>
>>42467612
I have real friends, but it's difficult to arrange things. We all have busy lives. I do not have a lifting buddy. I did but he moved to LA to pursue a career in film. I drink very, very rarely and as such don't have drinking buddies. I have recently been trying to hang out with my girlfriend's friends more because that's something she wants me to do. It's not bad.

I don't like myself, so I see no reason to hang out with people and expect them to like me until I like myself. Although my gf has had her friends tell her that I am very 'charming' when I talk and hang out. But I think that's just ego stroking.
>>
>>42467656
Don't worry they don't like you, they just don't want you sperg out.
>>
>>42467674
I know.
>>
>>42467620
>"Indeed, she proclaims, and ever must proclaim Christ "the way, the truth, and the life" (John 14:6), in whom men may find the fullness of religious life, in whom God has reconciled all things to Himself."
You can just say you didn't read it breh.
>>
>>42464991
More? How much more?

>>42465991
Because you increase the weight.
>>
>>42467946
why not just do a single weight with 3 sets of a set number of reps
>>
>>42467909
The actions of the Church imply otherwise.
>>
>>42467970
I do that for most excersises.
I like to lift heavy on these 3, feels good.
>>
>>42468058
but like why
>>
ban all christfags
>>
>>42468161
Strenght?
What could possibly be the downside?
>>
>>42468194
How heavy can you be lifting with 15 reps?
>>
>>42468240
90lb db press for 15.
>>
>>42460830
bumping again, pls respond
>>
>>42468240
70kg for 15 reps is the norm for me right now.
I then slowly add weight until I reach 110kg x5.

Lifting heavy feels great.
>>
I lost all my AI in a freak accident in the heat of a cycle of 1200mg of test.

Just a bit before this i started taking nolvadex to help with my tits which were starting to bug me a bit.

Do you think 40mg of nolvadex a day will prevent gyno completely for the rest of this cycle with no AI? or am I fucked?
>>
>>42468682
it will, yeah, but high e2 isn't just titties... you're still gonna be a little bitch, bloat, get high bp, acne, oily skin, etc... pretty much the only thing you're not gonna get is titties.

you should really just buy more ai
>>
Jesus teaches us to treat our body as a temple of God. You're desecrating your temples.
>>
>>42468682
It'll help to prevent gyno but at that dose I'd doubt it would be completely effective. Drop the dose to a cruise until you can get some new AI, it shouldn't take longer than a week.
>>
sup bitches

friend is 2.5 weeks deep into 1G test E, 250 EOD, just ended 45mg Dbol 5 ED 5wk

currently running 20mg nolva ED, today is the 5th day he's been on it

he knows his cycle is shoddily put together and his dosage was suggested to him straight from the mouth of chem, don't tell him that his cycle is stupid, he knows

basically he's getting some big ol' titties and he's wondering what to do

"AI and letro are OTW, what do until they arrive in 5 days?"

I'd assume just drop to 250mg test 1x weekly until AI and letro arrive but suggestions are welcome

TL;DR: bad gyno bad cycle no AI pls help
>>
>>42468834
Your "friend" is an idiot and is getting exactly what he should have expected.
>>
>>42468834
>>42468904
This.

>let me put this super gyno mix into my body with no AI
I hope your friend doesn't mind surgery.
>>
>>42468904
>>42468920
"don't tell him that his cycle is stupid, he knows"

thanks

what should he do tho
>>
>>42468946
Stop pinning right now, go to a cruise dose and blast that Letro once he gets it.
>>
>>42468834
Fuck man, lower test to around 100 or 200 a week, don't take any more dbol. And pray your AI and SERMS arrive soon.
When you do get them start up nolva 40mg ED and start up letro, take 0.25mg day 1, 0.5mg day 2, 1.0mg day 3, 1.5mg day 4, 2.0mg day 5, 2.5 mg day 6, stay at this dose until gyno is gone(than also stop nolva), than stay on metro 2
5mg another week though, then go down like before to 2.0mg >1.5mg>1mg. Stick with 1mg and up your test to 250mg 2X/w, adjust AI as necessary (look for symptoms of low or high estro). Don't take 1g test per werk anymore you retard.

Also why did you get letro as Ai.. I personally much prefer adex or asin.
>>
>>42469040
Once gyno is gone: stop nolva, stay on letro 2.5mg for another week.*
>>
Has anyone been able to distinguish a difference with their libido/dick sensitivity in regards to high est vs low est? Been messing around with my asin dose and noticed a change in all sorts of sides (bloat when high, achy joints when lower) but either way my dick hasn't quite bounced back. Was diamonds the first couple weeks then went number and harder to get up.

I was using mail in blood spot e2 tests for convenience since I need to drive to far out of state but now second guessing their accuracy. last result was 500test e/week, 48pg/ml E2 on 37.5 asin eod where joints started aching. Thinking maybe the test is shit or maybe there's some goldilocks dosage for my libido I overshot.
>>
If gear makes you go bald, you're eventually going to go bald anyway. If you're that worried about it, start saving up for hair grafts.
>>
File: sib.jpg (81KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
sib.jpg
81KB, 600x583px
>>42469224

I am resolved to sacrifice hair for gains. But Christ its fast when it starts going. Been about a year since starting gear and the shedding has started. Swear each day the past week seems like a few dozen hairs came out when showering.
>>
I should be on my way to the gym right now but im not sure if i should go. I was supposed to do back and bis today but my entire back is sore as fuck. I could do arms but i did tris yesterday. Wat do?
>>
>>42462420
no PCT.

Ostarine is effective in women, as is LGD4033, LGD3303 is too and as before apparently increases sex drive in women.

Someone took high dose LGD4033 (12mg iirc) and had side effects, so keep the dose reasonable (female reasonable dose I mean).

Some women can get uncomfortable clit sensitivity on one, so if you do you can switch to the other.

Id pick one of those 3.
>>
>>42468834
drop dbol completely, lower test dose, though even cutting completely off takes a while to get better, Id say dont inject for 1.5-2 weeks then start doing 100-200mg a week as other anon suggested.

keep using nolva while on low dose to block out estro from binding to tiddies.
>>
File: IMG_2586.jpg (176KB, 750x742px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2586.jpg
176KB, 750x742px
>>42461599
I've never used roids and I'm twice as as you. The fuck...
>>
>>42469928
Give him a break, he has down syndrome
>>
>>42462807
Good forearms, arms/shoulders & traps need some more work.

About your routine:I always try to do 4 sets with every exercise: 12/12/10/8 mostly.

try to also split; traps, calves and forearms into different exercises. Your forearms don't need much work, so 1/2 exercises are fine. Traps and calves 3 exercises each, they both need consistency to grow
>>
>>42469434
Im back. Did biceps and forearms. It also turned out that my legs are sore aswell and i was able to do only 10 minutes of cardio
>>
>>42470107
Working on traps, but depending how i lean (leaning somewhat backwards) they overpower the rest of my physique.

Forearms are growing hard without dedication and calves are insane.

Thanks for the advice though!
>>
Advice please,

I've ran a test cycle in the past, like a year ago. It was test-e @ 250mgs/week. As I found out, I'm gyno prone.

Thinking about doing a 2nd cycle but with tren.
Starting of tren e and test e.

Since I'm gyno prone, I thought of doing test for about 100 to 125mgs/week to keep my dick working.
I'm not quite sure about the tren dosage.

Any opinions or recommendations?
>>
>>42470202
>Forearms are growing hard without dedication and calves are insane.
You are one of those. I had to put crazy amount of work into my forerams to get them where they currently are.

Calves still needs some work, but with this routine and they will grown eventually to proportion.

I hate it when i spot a a dyel with fucking huge looking calves. GIVE THEM TO ME, they suit me better.
>>
>>42470232
400mg tren e
>>
KEK
>>
>>42470232
It's not you being gyno prone. Almost everyone gets gyno from cycling. When testosterone increases, your body instinctively ups estrogen production. You HAVE to take something for the estrogen/gyno. Most people take Nolvadex or Raloxifene if you can get your hands on it.
>>
>>42470282
but I got itchy nips @ 250mgs test per week. A friend of mine ran 500mgs per week and got nothing at all

what should one take when running test and tren?
With test I did nolva when the itchy nips occured for more than a day, and aromasin to kill the estrogen
>>
>>42470241
>heavy manual labor

Hauling 15-20kg boxes 8 hours a day works forearms hard.
Same goes for calves, that and the manlet advantage.

Still not close to your physique tho :^)

>>42470263
What happened?
>>
>>42469158
Damn you aromatise hard.

On 500mg of test I was running 12.5mg Asin eod and was at ~40pg/ml
>>
>>42470376
Calves are mostly genetics. Most people that have them didn't even train them once in their lives or are just fat.

I don't know, nobody knows. Probably publicity stunt

People do fucking stupid shit these days to get attention.
>>
>>42470263
about time
>>
>>42470376
drug overdose according to (((TMZ)))
>>
>>42470520
Hey it's my little friend yolo. Any pics yet? anal stories?
>>
>>42470563
>Any pics yet?
like add me on whatsapp if you want pics lol.

>anal stories?
haha, I got a few more stories if youre keen :p
>>
>>42470571
Are you also part of that Whatsapp group because i gave my number to canary but apparently brick is being a faggot
>>
>>42470589
>Are you also part of that Whatsapp group
I was, I quit a while back tho
>>
Well I'm happy to report that the PIP from my first shot isn't even that bad. I had a feeling some people were exaggerating that shit
>>
>>42470757
It always is.
But its better to blow that out of proportions and feel like it aint so bad, then thinking nothing will happen and you wonder why your quads wont stop hurting.
>>
>>42470757
How long since you pinned?
>>
Sup guys i got off the juice around 4 months ago. Never had any estro sides but a week ago my nipples got sensitive and now theyre even hurting. Already got an appointment but its in like 3 weeks. Am i in for a wild ride? How can this happen after such a long time? Did nolva + clomid after coming off and everything was fine until now.
>>
>>42470757
I always love reading these posts then the guy inevitably coming back a day or two later saying "HELP I'M CRIPPLED"
>>
>>42471002
How do you know it's the same guy?
>>
>>42471024
because they mention it, obviously.
>>
>>42470601
tell me some stories then. Send me some pictures @ [email protected]
>>
>>42460642
Hey faggots,

That Rich Piana guy is what's going to happen to all you dumb faggots, and you'll be getting what you deserve, too. KHARMA, BITCHES. You're all going to DIE, HORRIBLY because you wanted fake muscles. Say hello to the Devil for me, you're all going to Hell.
>>
>>42471144

m-mom?
>>
>>42471144
>you're all going to Hell.

hehehehehehe
>>
>>42471168
You are a heretic and Pope Francis is gonna rape your ass
>>
>>42471168
daily reminder: You're going to kill your whore girlfriend.
>>
>>42471181
Pope Francis kisses the feet of infidels. I'm sure he'd gladly rim a heretic.
>>
>>42471214
that's not funny and you can't say things like that because he's actually gonna do it
>>
Paramedics were called to Piana’s home in Florida earlier this week.

TMZ Sports reports that Piana was placed in a medically induced coma earlier this week after suffering an undisclosed “medical emergency.” Emergency medical technicians were called in response to a potential drug overdose. Piana was found unresponsive and transported to a local hospital.

Drugs overdose as in steroids or rec drugs? I thought he was under supervision from a doctor who gave him deca + test
>>
>>42471231
I would suspect he's on some form of recs. Or perhaps it was ancillaries or DNP?
>>
>>42471231
>>42471243
it's recs for sure
>>
>>42471225
Of course he will fag
>>
>>42471231
I dont think you can OD from steroids that easily desu, even at Rich Piana doses.

Coronary event if roid related, but thats from a lot of abuse, horrendous diet, and not giving a shit about your bp, cholesterol, thickened blood etc and not doing anything about it..
>>
>>42471231
Maybe he took 1 scoop too much of PWO that day. I don't think rich is the type of guy to abuse rec's because he needs to maintain his physique and that's just not possible with a heavy drug usage. (Other than steroids and shit
>>
>>42471378
>I dont think you can OD from steroids that easily desu, even at Rich Piana doses.
I have read/heard some stories about some stupid kids yolo injecting grams and died.

but then again it's quite hard to accomplish, especially coming from Piana. But you muricans see steroids as drugs over there we and i wasn't aware piana would also use rec drugs.
>>
How long before Tren E really kicks in? Total weekly dose: 960mg
320mg on Monday, 320mg Tuesday and 320mg yesterday.
Add in already in use 250mg test and 200mg Mast.

All my muscles feel really tense and pumped, but in the best way.
What am I in for?

Was 720mg last blast, no such thing.
>>
>>42471446
I've heard of stories of kids doing IV injections and that kills them.
>>
>>42471231
>>42471446
why people assume he OD from fucking steroids while he addmited that he is addicted to adderall and he even does opiates
>>
>>42471457
that has nothing to do with overdosing

>>42471487
You didn't read my earlier post fuckhead
>>
>>42471527
Well, the question is what counts as overdosing?
>>
12.5 aromasin ED seems pretty reasonable for 750 test/750 deca, yeah?
>>
>>42471539
Death from 1 gram of IV AAS would be a result of pulmonary embolism, i.e. artery blockage, totally unrelated to toxicity threshold. Without searching, I can't recall hearing of a single case of actual acute AAS overdose.
>>
>>42467050
i see, im gonna do that. Thank you anon
>>
File: 123.jpg (130KB, 768x928px) Image search: [Google]
123.jpg
130KB, 768x928px
Has anyone ordered Growth Hormone from Panda Labs? Are they legit?
>>
500mg test 0,5Arimedex e3d
Feel like shit get bloods
E2 too low to even measure
Guess I don't need Ai whatsoever
>>
>>42472755
panda itself is legit but i dont know about their GH.

What does it cost? I honestly wouldnt trust it.
>>
>>42472755
Never tried their HGH, never tried HGH actually. All the stuff I have tried of theirs is good, confirmed also by melting point (powder), others have sent the raws for testing to a third party on reddit and shown results.

Almost always good, a couple times they had bad results but they ended up addressing the issue and getting it fixed.
>>
>>42472755
there are reviews on sst.
Thread posts: 322
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.