[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it bad to have a huge ego?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: trump pepe.png (206KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
trump pepe.png
206KB, 600x600px
Is it bad to have a huge ego?
>>
i'll assume this is a fitness related question, so, when it comes to lifting, yes it is.

Ego lifting will hurt you.
>>
>>42431735
Having an ego is good until it leads to arrogance or when it doesn't come from anything grounded in reality.
>>
>>42431876
For example, it's good to have a big ego when it makes you hold yourself to a higher standard and makes you want to achieve more and be proud. However having a big ego can also mean you're arrogant and not willing to see your shortcomings or think too highly of yourself when you haven't done anything to warrant it.
>>
Having an ego is human. Believing in your ego is delusional. Ego is what centers our personality. Just don't get lost in your ego. The mind is a tool, that is all.
>>
>>42431735
>Is it bad to have a huge ego?
yes
>>
ego is an illusion holding you back my dude
>>
>>42431735
life is all about balance

gotta balance the confidence with some healthy skepticism and concern

use your common sense- is something holding you back because you're a pussy or because you actually cannot do something
>>
Only if you cant back it up
>>
others will try to pull you down ( see the crabs in this thread) but hving a huge ego will objectively yield best results for yourself in every life situation

You womt be held back by self doubt, if you failcyou just make it out to be someone else's fault and try again, girls fucking love huge egos, and to have that much confidence signals others you know what you are doing, even if you dont.

The higher you go on the job ladder, the bigger the egos become.

But yeah, just keep calling guys like me arrogant, i KNOW im better than you
>>
>>42433061
wow man you are so egocentric
>>
IT IS NOT BAD TO HAVE A HUGE EGO IF YOU SUPPORT YOUR TOWN, YOUR CHURCH, AND YOUR COUNTRY.
>>
>>42431905
Same. I have a similar thought process I'll hold myself to keep high standards. I know I can't be too egotistical or you become a jerk to be around.
>>
nothing matters in life but getting laid
truth
>>
Well it depends, are you as great as me?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.