[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fraud/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 339
Thread images: 43

File: fraud .jpg (667KB, 1500x1338px) Image search: [Google]
fraud .jpg
667KB, 1500x1338px
/fraud/ - less than two months before the end of summer and you still look like shit edition

read all of http://reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki before asking your absolutely retarded questions. no exceptions.

ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK

previously on "guys do I need AI and how much and when??" general: >>42374369
>>
anyone on a cruise of TRT and on HCG get their swimmers checked?
>>
>>42391323
yeah, it's not good.

https://www.reddit.com/r/steroids/comments/5u5zic/fertility_treatment_update/

and this guy even uses hmg too.
>>
Adding 10mg LGD ED to babby's 500 test e cruise, yey or nay?
>>
>>42391395
it's good. be prepared to possibly have to increase your AI.

>500 test e cruise
wait what
>>
>start bulk last week
>get stomach flu
>eaten a few crackers since tuesday
>shitting my guts out day and night
>down 8kg

fun times
>>
Advice for increasing appetite? Going on a dbol and 700 per week test stack for 6 weeks and need to start eating way more but I get full very easily
>>
>>42391657
Eat smaller portions but more frequent.
>>
Is 200mg test a good lifetime cruise
>>
File: 1497188010181.png (192KB, 600x385px) Image search: [Google]
1497188010181.png
192KB, 600x385px
I pined with a 25g for the first time, feels pretty gay
>>
>>42391869

I do 27g and 31g. For some reason 31g hurts more so I stick with 27g
>>
File: 1490891718946.png (201KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
1490891718946.png
201KB, 500x373px
>>42391259
>but I've had no problems yet
..because you're running AI. Most people only need EOD or E3.5D dosing for AI unless you're using heavily automatizing compounds or a fuckload of gear

>>42391395
>500 mg/wk cruise
um

>>42391857
sounds a little high for most people, but bloods to see where it puts you is the only way to know. some people cruise well on 150, some people go all the way up to 250
>>
File: 1392719563299.png (1MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1392719563299.png
1MB, 1000x1000px
>>42391878
I had only used 21g untill now, i will never be an alpha male now
>>
My arms are lagging behind. Should I add an arms day a week on top of my bi/back, chest/tri?
>>
Assuming I dose my test e correctly (starting at 200 mg / wk dropping to 150 wk if I can) how much mass / strength should I expect to lose transitioning from blast to cruise? I've been on cruise dosage for one shot and the placebo is already getting to me.
>>
>>42391916

Alpha males pin with 7g straws
>>
>>42391657
If you're looking for mass. Drink a weight gainer three times a day in between meals. In-between those drink full fat milk
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (19KB, 199x289px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
19KB, 199x289px
>>42392284
Progressive overload was the plan famalam
>>
>>42392419
And if you puke, just mix it in with your protein shakes. Whatever it takes.
>>
>>42392284
>Not pinning with a 2Bore cannon.
Fucking humans.
>>
File: 1456412730791.gif (494KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1456412730791.gif
494KB, 200x200px
>>42391347
>every 2nd comment is deleted

Holy shit how do people unironically use this cancerous cuckold hugbox site
>>
>>42391657
EAT
MORE

But yeah, start drinking protein shakes anytime you can - if that doesn't help, start making them using heavy cream.
>>
>>42392687
it's self-deletion. old thread, people purge their steroids-related accounts.
>>
>>42392698
Oh okay I didn't notice, thanks anon. I'm not used to the format of the site since I only go there for source talk
>>
What does /fraud/ use for pre-workout?

I've just bought 200g of Oxilofrine, 100g of DMAA and 1kg of AMP Citrate.
I'm going to measure it out into capsules and effectively have 10 years worth of PWO.
>>
>>42391305
>ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK
rofl and you anime watching fags think you're hardcore
>>
>>42392737
I make it with my own ingredients, because it's usually overprized as fuck. I only use it days where I feel extra tired or I'll just end up with a caffeine tolerance and 90% of the effect will be gone.
>>
>>42392749
Shit like that attracts cops, and as this is surface web shit, why the fuck would people post contact/names for their sources?

Buying anything from a Leddit source is stupid, as it will either be overpriced, getting datamined by some random LEA, a honeypot, or just an avenue for identity theft.
There's a couple of legit avenues spruiked there, but nothing that's really pharma grade at a decent price.

Only source talk worth mentioning is either darknet, p2p networks (discord is honestly where I buy my shit) or invite only forums.
>>
>>42392834
you're a fucking idiot, get out of my thread
>>
>>42391395
>Babby
>500mg cruise
Godspeed man, I hope you have Arnie tier genetics.
>>
>>42392847
>Being butt mad because people aren't going to post private sources on surface web.
>>
>>42392922
I'm the op and I'm telling you to get out of my thread right now
>>
>>42392784
That's why I'm buys raws for mine.

Going to rotate the stims day by day.

Every pill will have have 100mg Oxilofrine then a CNS stim to match.

Probably
>Caffeine
>Hordenine + MAOI
>AMP Citrate
>DMAA

Should help prevent building up a too much of a resistance.
>>
>>42392951
Yeah, sure kid.
>>
>>42392975
(not OP)

We don't discuss sources. If you want to find a source there are other places. If you don't like that, then too bad. You can post a source, but you'll just end up with a ban.
>>
>>42392698
why don't ppl just have two accounts?
>>
>>42392997
... That's exactly what I was saying...
>>
>>42392834
>Buying anything from a Leddit source is stupid, as it will either be overpriced, getting datamined by some random LEA, a honeypot, or just an avenue for identity theft.
>Only source talk worth mentioning is either darknet, p2p networks (discord is honestly where I buy my shit) or invite only forums.
how can one person be this fucking retarded
>>
>>42391657
You probably don't need any more fat/protein than you'd get from a pound and a half to two pounds or so of meat a day.
So you'd do better to get the rest of your calories from carbs.
>>
>>42391323
https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/sperm-count-back-after-1-year-of-infertility.134304511/
>>
What's the best tricep exercise that spares your elbows?
>>
File: 1500316761962.jpg (401KB, 1264x931px) Image search: [Google]
1500316761962.jpg
401KB, 1264x931px
>>42391906
>Most people only need EOD or E3.5D dosing for AI unless you're using heavily automatizing compounds or a fuckload of gear
Thanks for writing this - I was paranoid about under-doing it with E3.5D AI dosing while running ralox even though I feel fine but it's good to know it's not unheard of (500mg/wk babby's 1st blast)

>>42391292
>If American, just go to your local county health clinic.
Thanks anon - didn't know about this! All I know is that the urgent care doc made it seem like the only way for me to not be out hundreds of dollars for the test was to get a referral from my primary care doc so the insurance would pay.

But just checked out my local county's clinic site and I could have gotten it tested for $20. Will definitely make use of it in the future. I really fucking hope it was just test flu and not HIV/AIDS - such a fucking scary thought.

>>42392737
>Oxilofrine
>a stimulant drug and is an amphetamine chemically related to ephedrine and to synephrine
Interesting - do you find this has any application in terms of general focus/studying or is it better suited to physical stimulation? Will look into AMP Citrate next
>>
>>42393485
not having bitch gay genes that prevents you from doing every single motherfucking tricep excercise there is
>>
But what if i dont have that
>>
>>42393485
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbyQCJ-ttGw
this thing with a rope
>>
File: 1497753442159.jpg (20KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1497753442159.jpg
20KB, 600x450px
My gym just literally started blasting the san andreas theme

And only a qt is behind the counter
>>
>>42393513
I find Oxilofrine massively increases my concentration and confidence.
Purely from anecdotal evidence, I'd place it far above ephedrine.

It's pretty cheap too, $100 for a kilo out of China, which is 10,000 YUGE doses.
Best way to do bulk stims purchases is with a group of friends.
$300 between 10 guys (ie. $30 each) will supply a solid year's worth of top end stims.
>>
>>42393623
Cool and thank you for replying - I'll look into CN sources for it then. I did EC for a while and whenever I used ephedrine in isolation it did nothing for me mentally but it's really interesting that Oxilofrine gives you those effects.

Anything else you'd recommend (besides DMAA and AMP Citrate) when making a bulk order like that? Not really familiar with the world of "top end stims" and am interested in anything that makes my idea/theory of microdosing meth PWO less attractive.

Doing some reading on AMP Citrate - seems like it's pretty much the same as DMAA although potentially faked/adulterated more often? What particular benefits do you feel it contributes that make you want to add it to your stack?
>>
>>42393682
AMP Citrate provides the same pump and rush that you get from DMAA, without the psychological effects.
I know a lot of guys who don't like DMAA because it throws them out of the right headspace.

What I find with ephedrine is that by the time you start getting concentration benefits, you start getting high.

Oxilofrine really doesn't get you high, utilising it works really well in terms of concentration and offsetting the jitters of CNS stims (particularly caffeine).
You have to take more Oxilofrine than you do ephedrine, but the results are much cleaner.

One stim to get a hold of is Hordenine, it's an average CNS stim, but it doesn't leave you with jitters like Caffeine does, and when stacked with a PEA or an MAO inhibitor, you can get an insane pump.
>>
>Clomid just shipped from India today.
>Butthole is clenched, first time importing prescription drugs.
I was able to source it local, but they wanted 10 times as much as it is was online; I'm not dropping $500 for babby's first SERM.

Should I start my cycle before it gets here, and if it gets seized just go to my doctor for SERMs, or should I wait?
>>
>>42392737
Lol good luck, hope customs doesn't check it or you're probably fucked.
>>
I want to go and gear and be big

Do sources usually ship with needles if you ask them? Cant get them legally where I am, but the test itself is lel
>>
>>42392959
You need stimulants for every workout? Where will you go from there? Sounds like a one way ticket into hell.
>>
>>42393854
Only thing out of it that's illegal in my country is DMAA and that's coming from a local source.
>>
>>42393897
I just feel better on them when I'm working out.

So long as I don't go overboard on the doses and I monitor everything that goes into my body, I don't have much to worry about.
>>
USA here

What happens if my shipment of test gets seized
>>
Where is better for source talk? Reddit, eroids or musclegurus? Wish could be allowed here
>>
>>42393727
Awesome - really appreciate your insights from using these substances 1st hand. Thanks for sharing. Haven't seen these compounds discussed much here and will definitely look into sourcing them from China.

While we're on the subject, you talk about the "clean-ness" of these stims. But have you noticed any negative effects accumulate from prolonged long term use? I assume you're dosing close to ED or at around 4-5x/week pwo. Read an experience report of someone who used AMP Citrate and the description mirrored yours but he drew a comparison to MDMA/meth in terms of experiencing a "rebound anxiety" and opined about some potential mechanisms of action that might cause it.

Any thoughts on that aspect of these higher end stims?

The experience report if you were curious as to what I'm referring to in connection with AMP Citrate:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Nootropics/comments/2k96u3/my_experience_with_amp_citrate_a_stimulant_with/

I saw your post about rotating the stims here >>42392959 and I wonder if you possibly don't experience the negative sides because of the rotation? Also the experience report related to a definite "recreational" intention with respect to how he gauged/adjusted his dosing so maybe that's also a factor at play.
>>
>>42394029
I don't tend to find any rebound anxiety, but I do rotate and I tend to stack two CNS stims to one Amphetamine.

But I must say, I do get a better workout when I'm running AMP citrate instead of caffeine or Hordenine.
I'm running stims 6-7 days a week (cutting), so I haven't taken more than a two day break in about two months.

Only effect I've found from prolonged usage is that your piss starts to reek on AMP Citrate.

I'm planning on running a solid month of AMP Citrate, stacked with a small dose of Hordenine and MAOI (Oxilofrine will be the amphetamine base).
I'll let you know how I come off it.

Plan is:
>200mg AMP Citrate
>40mg Hordenine
>MAOI
>100mg Oxilofrine

I'll be avoiding all other stims during this time.
>>
>>42394029
Just read the link, he's taking recreational doses.
If you took that and tried to work out, you'd be fucked.
>>
>>42393801
I've ordered so much illegal shit and the only time something got stopped in customs, it was protein powder and I had to send the receipt to customs to get it through. So fucking stupid.

>>42393889
That's weird. Where I come from, I can just buy the needles and other shit from my local pharmacy.

>>42394020
There is a Reddit specifically for that.
>>
>>42394191
Yeah, I did notice the recreational motivation toward his dosing decisions. Good to know about that the experiences at the doses you run don't have that rebound anxiety thing. The one thing I miss about cocaine was I had absolutely no desire to use weed (horrible vice that I can't seem to shake for too long) and generally was living a much healthier, regular, and routine lifestyle (possibly because I was subconsciously trying to make up for the negative health outcomes associated with using cocaine). I like that feeling of just being "on top of things" and not having anxiety.

Look forward to hearing your experiences as you keep using your stack and come off of it. Since you're using these things for the purposes of cutting, have you looked into thyroid stimulating hormones? I have been doing a bit of reading on 3,3-diiodo-l-thyronine (which apparently, unlike 3, 5-T2 doesn't suppress natty TSH production) and it seems like an interesting substance to use while on a cut.

Also, for your MAOI, do you use some natural MAOI or something pharma?
>>
>>42393801
You should wait until you have everything.

I order 'illegal' shit all the time, like importing rates from China and shit. Out of like 20 packages 1 got seized by customs and I got a letter from police (addressed package to myself) threatening to summon me in court. to which I responded and finally they agreed to drop charges under the premise I don't break any laws the coming year or they would still get me for that as well.
The law I broke was 'importing medical substances without license from unlicensed company', it was 200grams of phenibut.
>>
>>42394392
Raws*
>>
>>42394366
Pharma grade only.

Anything "natural" either doesn't work or doesn't match the ingredients list.
Only put something into your body if you're sure of the composition.
>>
>>42394392
>it was 200grams of phenibut.
>>
>>42394392
Holy kek, all that for Phenibut?
>>
>>42394392
You're from Northern Europe or something?
>>
he guys can low estrogen cause skin irritation? i get red itchy skin in the lip nose area.
it gets better/worse in a 3day ryhthm which is also my ai protocoll
500mg test 300mg deca 300mg eq and 0,5mg arimidex 0,5mg e3d
it might not be estro related but maybe a side from the arimidex itself but since i have low estro on 250mg cruse no ai too it might be related
>>
>>42391916
>you to eat
>have big
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/steroids/comments/6r8nqg/your_favoritemost_effective_dosage_for_a_compound/

this is fucking disgusting (people here do the same thing from being pussies)

all these retards except a few using complete fucking baby doses and then wondering why everyone in the progress threads look like shit.

like really, "trens sweetspot is 220mg with 150mg test" why even bother injecting your ass with steroids at that point, why not just stay fucking natty?

"derp, its just that *insert instagrammer here* is a genetic FrEaK!!!"

no retard it's that he is using 2+ grams of gear with hgh while you are using babydoses being a pussy on reddit, having panick attacks at every little side effect you notice, and getting blood work every 2 weeks to make sure everything is in range (which it is because you are using so little gear you are essentially natty which is why you look natty)
>>
File: 1427584121683.gif (977KB, 220x296px) Image search: [Google]
1427584121683.gif
977KB, 220x296px
>>42391657
>Advice for increasing appetite?

Vitamin B Complex. I can eat like a horse when taking that,
>>
>>42394905
interesting, i started taking pantethine (active form of vitamin B) and i actually noticed im alot hungrier than usual
>>
>>42391934

Try triceps/biceps day
>>
>>42394874
>you to eat
>have big
>needles
>>
>>42391657
i like how no one has shit on him (or even mentioned) for it being 6 weeks? is this place actually all natty autistic kids now?
>>
>>42394905
Sauce?
>>
>>42391657
>>42391739
This is the best advice, just eat more meals frequently.

if you need to eat 8 to 9 times a day to get your shit in, that that's that way it should be. Do you want to remain fucking skinny your whole life?

Do you want to know how it feels to be huge like me? Feels like a god among men, better than sex and heroine combined
>>
How long to steroids take to show results
>>
>>42394946
I assume he means 6 weeks with dbol and then just test, but who knows?
>>
File: FAGGOT.jpg (216KB, 780x433px) Image search: [Google]
FAGGOT.jpg
216KB, 780x433px
>>42394903
>all these retards except a few using complete fucking baby doses and then wondering why everyone in the progress threads look like shit.
>no retard it's that he is using 2+ grams of gear with hgh while you are using babydoses being a pussy on reddit,
>retards
>>
>>42394903
ah, the ol' "i need grams of gear and not better training/rest/recovery/diet"

maybe re-evaluate your dependency of substances and your lack of intensity before you jump onto the needs more gear argument
>>
>>42394903
>https://www.reddit.com/r/steroids/comments/6r8nqg/your_favoritemost_effective_dosage_for_a_compound/

and p.s. why the fuck are you posting reddit links here

are you really havin' a meltie over something from the reddit steroid forum
>>
File: Manlet.jpg (2MB, 4160x3120px) Image search: [Google]
Manlet.jpg
2MB, 4160x3120px
fuk guys im so fucking bored right now. Its friday night and i have absolutely no one to talk to, no one to play games with. Nothing.
>>
>>42395051
i live in constant heightened anxiety and tense-ness as well as with daily multiple feelings of self hate and flashes of intense depression
>>
>>42395051

Sup baby
>>
>>42395062
honestly, i have no idea how all these autistic social outcasts who deny interaction with other people intentionally even manage to not kill themselves. Its just a single night i have nothing to do and im already feeling like a faggot loser.

>>42395067
post pics
>>
>>42395051
Just start up Tinder, find some easy 5/10 slut, call her over, bang.
>>
>>42395051
Don't you have a gf?

>>42395062
It's because you don't know how to love yourself.
>>
>>42395026
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/professional-muscle-forum/53353-so-sick-heres-truth.html

i guess you know more than actual IFBB pros and NPC judges

"
Pros have got their diet, training (health for the most part) and rest up to a standard that works for them perfectly, but they are only the size they are due to the drugs they take. Don't beleive the crap from anyone, that they are not, even from the 'in the know' people that are on this board. Those very same people for the most part have used/use extremely higher dosages than what they preach. Why do they preach the low dosages? - various personal agendas.

Reality is that as a rule, 1g per week of test non stop year round is the 'off' time for the pros. Gear is added as it's obtained - no real detailed cycles as such. As long as they take the high dosages of gear, they'll grow (as long as the diet, training, health and sleep is up to scratch as mentioned previously).

Several grams of test per week, several grams of anabolics per week, up to 2g/week of tren, a shit load of orals, insulin several times a day year round, GH as much as can be afforded - 15 to 30IU/day, etc."
>>
>>42395096
>It's because you don't know how to love yourself.
He is probably too DYEL to love himself. He needs to inect some tren.
>>
>>42395102
why are you using IFBB pros as an example, when most guys on here want to be 190-200lb. your training intensity doesnt match the results and you are using pro bodybuilding as an example when the best pros like dorian yates say what it has become now is shittier bodies with more drugs and low intensity training

watching how alot of top level folks train its obvious that its more about drugs than intensity but that doesnt mean you should look up to and justify it

thats your own perogative, i have my own brain
>>
File: manlet got beat up.jpg (3MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
manlet got beat up.jpg
3MB, 3120x4160px
>>42395096
no, but i dont believe a single person would make it any better.

Its friday night, i want to party, get drunk, take drugs, chill with people, anything.

I got smashed hard af last weekend and drunk friends threw me into the poo and fucked up my arm.
Not even mad because it was fun.
>>
>>42395089
you sound mentally weak as fuck. if anything my struggles have made me much stronger than i could have imagined. the things ive been through would ruin your lives i guess.
>>
>>42395089
Why don't you go out and fuck some sluts?
>>
>>42395092
im in germany, not murica. Its not as easy here and not everyone has that shit installed like in murica.
>>
>>42395139
>190-200 lbs
lmao speak for your fucking self fucking dyel shit
>>
>>42395141
you really sound like a pussy. what kind of man cant handle a single night of solitude. ive been alone for years day in, night out. its not something to aspire to but if you cant handle a single friday alone .. well.... i dunno man. good luck with some real struggle
>>
>>42395139
>your training intensity doesnt match the results

>training intensity
>oh boy this muscle can tell that im doing a super secret bodybuilding.com reverse horsestance bicep curl kickback, NOW its gonna grow
>completely different form of simulation

>THATS how you get size, not hormones
>trust me jeff seid said so hes natty
>>
>>42395102
yeah but without good genetics you're still shitty looking with all the drugs.

Look at Bostin loyd he was taking more than 2/3 gram test-e year round sometimes even upping it to 5. And that was only the test.

It's still:

1.genetics
2.diet
3.drugs
4.training

>>42395141
>no, but i dont believe a single person would make it any better.
>>42395165
>Its not as easy here and not everyone has that shit installed like in murica.
confirmed ugly
>>
>>42395152
nah man im actually positive in life and few things in life really bother me at all. I stay cool and chill when most people would freak out.

Not sure why im feeliing like this right now

>>42395162
i could, but i never went out alone. Feels kinda awkward going to a bar alone
>>
>>42395168
I have never NOT had a night (or day) of solitude in my life so stop being a pussy, last time I hung out with someone in real life was when i was like 10 years old
>>
>>42395166
i dont really take much self respect in taking up tons of space

if taking up more space is your end goal of all this i must inform you that you are chasing a route of mental illness. i feel above you yet im still posting here.
>>
>>42395168
well you are absolutely right. I have spent entire weeks and months sitting at home, playing games and lift. As i said, no idea where this comes from.

>>42395179
idk what this has to do with being ugly
>>
>>42395178
in your mind intensity means a dumbbell kickback variation?

in my mind it was more like doing a max squat for reps and it being so hard you have a hard time existing afterwards

im talking about for eg. pre transition mat kroc videos. you dont have a clue man
>>
>>42395194
so kill yourself and stop taking up our space
>>
>>42395179
>It's still:

>1.genetics
>2.diet
>3.drugs
>4.training
shut ur whore mouth. The drugs are number 1 no matter what. Even ex pros says that. No drugs no anything at all fagboi
>>
>>42395215
what kind of a mind state are you in where you tell people anonymously to go kill themselves because you disagree with them?

anon, you can still visit here and not succumb to the brutal negativity. you say "our" like you are proud to be part of an army of self hating r9ks
>>
File: 1492912294814.jpg (195KB, 798x770px) Image search: [Google]
1492912294814.jpg
195KB, 798x770px
HOLY FUCK I KNOW WHATS UP.

i think its my fucking e2 again thats doing this shit to me. Last time i felt this faggy was 10 months ago when i fucked up my e2 levels. And i felt the exact same as i do right now.

HOLY CRAP brb popping 100mg of asin
>>
>>42395232
dude you are wasting my space, feel more guilty about existing and kill yourself

when tyrone fucks the girl you beta orbit, do you apologize for wasting his space by existing?
>>
File: high estro manlet faggot.jpg (1MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
high estro manlet faggot.jpg
1MB, 1944x2592px
>>42395218
IMO:

>training
>drugs
>genetics
>diet
>>
2 weeks of 100mg Tren A ed and honestly I thought I would really hate pinning every day a lot more than I do right now. Im currently pinning Delts, Chest, Tri, and 2 spots on the quads with a 1/2 27 gauge needle so the injections are a breeze and I never get pip. My only complaint is that none of you mother fuckers warned me about the burning sensation that comes with pinning Tren A. Maybe we should have some sort of guide that goes through this kind of shit.
>>
>>42395268
alright lets take 2 twins, one injects 5 grams of gear while doing a "shitty" routine, the other is natty and does whatever bullshit you are paying a youtube natty for.

lets try to envision what progress both will make in 6 months
>>
>>42394004
enjoy your butthole getting wrecked
>>
>>42395205
because you need a woman in your life and you deny every option to get this

Don't lie to yourself, it doesn't help i tried it too

>>42395218
say that to my face fucking dyel bitch boi, i rek you on sight

faggots like you kiss my ass irl.

Are you fucking retarded? With that theory everyone could look like ronnie coleman with the same drugs he took.

You only say that because you're fucking lazy to eat and train properly. and on top of that you have utter shit genetics, so the only thing you got left is DRUGS that still make you look like utter crap.

BTFO

>but muhhhh ex pro's
>>
File: 1492267125205.png (12KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1492267125205.png
12KB, 420x420px
>>42395187
It kinda is, but if you want to go out go out, don't depend of others to have fun bb
>>
>>42395270
That shit does burn, I was not ready for it my first tren a quad pin I was like what the fuck did I just shoot, I had used tren e, test e, Mast e, and sust before, shot that tren a and it worried me for a minute till the burning went away lol, it's all worth it though, it's my new favorite
>>
>>42395339
>all this projecting

it doesn't fucking matter. No drugs, no gains. You can the best fucking genetics, without the right drugs you're not getting anywhere near people who use them, fucking monkey
>>
>>42395339
lmfao, you dont need a woman in your life, you just need female attention. Meaning im all goocy because i just go out and party and make out with girls and hook up with them afterwards. You are confusing not having a gf with not having any female interaction at all.

I just want to party with my bros, but literally everyone seems to be fucking dead tonight.
Are you telling me, aslong as you have your gf around, you dont miss clubbing and drinking with friends?
>>
>>42395258
havin a meltdown eh.
>>
>>42395383
Why do you roid to be 190lb?
>>
this thread is filled with people who are so negative that they need to convince themselves and others that taking more gear will fix their physique and all their problems

theres alot of bad shit in this board, i think alot about changing my life completely and that is going to come with never coming back to be here again, or if i do come back, i have to be strong enough to realize these anonymous posts i read are just signifiers of neuroticism and at least slight mental illness

bros dont you think we would all be happier and healthier if we were just nice to each other and opened our minds to try and understand our own potentially damaging thought processes?

theres alot of self lying on this board
i think we all need to be more real with ourselves

>>42395339
>don't lie to yourself

you are right, i put off the pain of self realization for so long and numbed myself in unhealthy ways
its rough as fuck
>>
>>42395410
because im training for a sport that doesnt involve flexing muscles on stage. you realize gear was first meant for athletic performance and now just having huge muscles, right? your inability to see the validity of the other side is hard to work with
>>
>>42395352
easier said than done. i wish it was spring break right now fuk
>>
>>42395439
fucking fag, go browse your gay dancing boards instead
>>
>>42395442
your intense desire to drink and party with other folks as an aversion to being on your own points to some deeper issue. just because high e2 makes it come out doesnt mean that it doesnt mean anything
>>
>>42395449
>someone who likes looking at his and other mens hypertrophied bodies calling someone else a gay fag
>>
>>42395369
>>42395369
>>all this projecting
I am speaking the truth faggot. You can't handle the truth, because after all the drugs you took you don't even look half as good as my natty results.

Genetics is everything, you can't cheat on genetics with fucking drugs. Bellies, high or low insertions even the way you react on the drugs is all based on genetics.

You can take all the drugs in your life, but it won't make you ronnie coleman or flex wheeler.

fucking dyel ugly piece of shit

again with that theory everyone over here would like fucking monsters, but most of you don't even look half natty.

>>42395379
Why not both? it's always good to have security. Someone who cares for you, who supports you, pins you, cooks your meals, cleans your house, looks up to you, play games with you and so on
>>
>>42395427
true words have been spoken anon and i absolutely agree with you.

But why do these posts even influence you like that?

Take these 2 faggots for example
>>42395383
>>42395258

yeah obviously they are being autistic retards having a meme fight on 4chan on a friday night, but lmfao i dont even think about it. I just skip through, laugh and go on.

Stuff like this shouldnt effect you.
That being said, leaving 4chan is prolly a good idea. This entire website is really bad for someones health
>>
>>42395468
are you fucking retarded? is ronnie coleman going to look like his prime with his natty test levels? no, you fucking mongrel

how fucking stupid are you? and why are you bringing shitty genetics into this? i'm not excusing bad physiques on genetics, you simply cannot achieve a physique like ronnies wihtout drugs. And how many fucking people actually run the dosages that ronnie did? literally only the top percent of bodybuilders, so thats a stupid argument
>>
>>42395451
it means im a social human being and i want to have fun with friends on weekends. If thats a deep issue for you then i guess everyone has deep issues.

And i have stated earlier that i spend many weekends alone playing games the entire day and i usually dont have a problem with that. But hey lets just ignore that and spill some autistic meta bullshit.

That sentence alone convinced me some fat beta outcast cuck has typed out that post.
>>
>>42395439
What? It's the first time i respond to your posts
>>
File: 276729.jpg (17KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
276729.jpg
17KB, 500x374px
Since we're on the topic of women and socializing, are you guys popular with the ladies?

>mfw kv mid 20's
>>
File: NATTY.jpg (101KB, 594x600px) Image search: [Google]
NATTY.jpg
101KB, 594x600px
>>42395507
Holy shit you bring this whole retardness to another level. I can't even believe that someone is this retarded, holy shit.

EVERYTHING is about genetics, but the fact you're fucking in the genetic pool and too lazy to follow a good diet and training routine you are awkward and desperately defending drugs.

Show me how your body looks on drugs, genetics doesn't matter accordingly to your ifbb pro science.

This is my body on NO DRUGS, but only GENETICS, FOOD and DIET, You hear me dyel drug lord.

NOW show your dyel tiny little drugs body, to back up your argument.
>>
>>42395576
i wasnt before but roids changed everything.

>t. ugly face but the body is enough to get laid
>>
>>42395608
I'm on my first cycle now, so let's see if that changes. Maybe the test once it kicks will make it impossible for it to stay that way.
>>
>>42395585
M8 your body when you're off cycle
>>
File: 1494264125936.jpg (32KB, 355x269px) Image search: [Google]
1494264125936.jpg
32KB, 355x269px
>>42395461
>He doesnt like looking thick bodybuilder cock
>>
>>42395585
exactly, thats your body without drugs. Fucking pathetic compared to a bodybuilder. now go eat fucking shit. no drugs no gains fucking monkey
>>
did my first pin today.
are you all proud of me?
>>
>>42395585
dont listen to the fuckos in here. i agree with everything you are saying and the general sentiment. you know what you are saying is true because you are your own example of it. because of circumstance and their own decisions the people calling you an idiot have never achieved what you did drug-free and thus think saying you looked like shit absolves them of coming to terms with that fact.
>>
how quick will my balls shrink and how the fuck do you use a 27g. that thing takes forever and my hand was shaking from the pressure
>>
>>42395624
it took me a an entire year, for the test to give me that masculine look with thick neck and stuff, it even changed my face abit beceause i looked like a bitch boy before.

So the combination of high test face, thick neck + traps really worked wonders. It wasnt until that point that i started to feel really chaddish, even with my 5/10 face.
>>
>>42395714
tomorrow your nuts will be raisins
>>
>>42395714
i noticed ball shrinkage after a few months, but it was so little.

it takes me 1 min to push everything in with a 27g. Yeah you have to press really hard and your hand start shaking, just hold that hand with the other one to keep it steady.
>>
>>42394004
as far as i know all they do is send a letter saying that it was seized
>>
>>42395641
Bullshit, i never lied about anything. Why would i lie about my past natty when i already summed all my drugs history. Makes no sense.

>>42395647
Why are you not taking you as example and are again hiding after some fictional bodybuilders. Perhaps because you have nothing to be proud of?

I am asking about you backup your argument with pics of yourself. Show us how mighty full these drugs can be for you. Show us the way.

Try to be yourself once in your pathetic life.

>>42395698
Amen my man, i couldn't have it say it better myself.
>>
File: face.jpg (49KB, 406x306px) Image search: [Google]
face.jpg
49KB, 406x306px
>>42395735
I naturally have big traps. My neck is pretty shitty, though. I just started training my neck, so I hope to add another inch to it. I want my neck to be as wide or wider than my jaw.

You can see my neck and traps here. A bit nintendo graphics because of shitty phone.

I am hoping the test will make me more horny.
>>
File: 1476154228024.gif (2MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1476154228024.gif
2MB, 300x225px
>>42395902
mirin
>>
>>42395576
As long you're not ugly there should be no problem. But you also need some social skills, because when i was in school, i had all kinds of females approaching me but i was not social enough to handle to situation so i missed a lot of pussy because of that.

>>42395902
mirin neck and jaw. Why hiding the face?
>>
On 300mg/week test E. Weight 140 pounds. Should I be worried about blood clots/cardiovascular issues?
>>
File: 1484759906158.gif (647KB, 456x522px) Image search: [Google]
1484759906158.gif
647KB, 456x522px
>>42393513
>that picture
>"jewbaby"

Say no more.
>>
>>42395988
not really
Just eat well and do some cardio, ezpz
>>
>>42395902
holy fuck dude are you serious? You cant be a virgin or be shitty with woman if you look like that. After 1 year of test and growing my trap/neck area i look kinda of like you do right now. You dont need to make anything thicker, you already look masculine af
>>
>>42395902
How much were the jaw implants
>>
>>42395966
>when i was in school, i had all kinds of females approaching me but i was not social enough to handle to situation

Story
Of
My
Fucking
Life
>>
>>42395268
>IMO:
>>training
>>drugs
>>genetics
>>diet
hahahahahahhaahha

I'm on the fence between drugs/genetics/diet, because imo all three are absolutely necessary to top aesthetics, but training is HANDS DOWN the least important. Like 5% out of 100.
>>
>>42396114
i agree with moosey. How does food give you asthetics and good looking muscles? Food is just fuel for your body, the training dictates how your body/your proportions are going to look.
>>
>>42396149
>training dictates how your body/your proportions are going to look.

lol
>>
>>42396037
During high school I just went full retard power lifter bulk meme, then after that I got injured and went full fat mode and was super depressed. I haven't been lean for that long, really. I've made a lot of my gains back, though, so I don't look completely DYEL. The problem right now is that I have ZERO friends.

I have no idea how to talk with women (I've never asked a woman out before) and I find eye contact intimidating. I've become completely autistic from years of isolation.

I'm not sure what to do at this point. My brother is mad at me for being a virgin. He gets really really mad at me for not doing anything about it.

>>42396056
5 dollars and a handjob.
>>
>>42396149
Dude who is on a tonne of drugs and has a strict diet training twice a week will look 100s of times better than someone training a shitload with a perfect training routine but isn't on drugs nor has a good diet.
>>
>>42396177
How old are you?
Your face and neck look really good.

>tfw zero friends too

do you get out much?
>>
>>42396177
Welcome to fraud. You belong here with all the other alpha males.

>>42396149
That's bs, with good genetics a good diet and drugs you can look great with a shitty routine. If you got the right volume you're good.

You're one of that faggots that ask someone routine when he sees a picture that he likes. I never did anything else than a bro split in my life and that's agains you wizard fedora standards.
>>
>>42396213
>How old are you?

>Your face and neck look really good.
Thanks. Y-you too.

>do you get out much?

I leave the house to work out. I go completely autistic full force workouts, though. No time to look at ladies.

I am hoping the test will make want to get with women more, if that makes sense. I feel like my hornyness just took a nosedive after puberty and especially after dieting for a long time (it never fully recovered).
>>
>>42396183
yes obviously you retard. Im saying that someone who does only arms and benchpress in the gym is going to look like an unasthetic unproportional fuck no matter how perfect his diet is or how many drugs he takes.

If you dont train your shoulders hard enough they wont grow. Its the lifting itself that makes your muscles grow, the rest is just fuel.

Cant believe i have to explain common sense to you.

>ill go to the gym do a curlbro routine but because of my perfect diet my entire body is is going to be jacked af and asthetic.

lmfao
>>
>>42396036
Cardio will help with clotting?
>>
>>42396227
im the exact opposite you retard. Its not about routine, routine doesnt mean jackshit.

Its about training each muscle in your body with high enough intensity and frequency. If you do that, your body is going to look good, no matter what you do.
>>
>>42396255
No one who takes lifting even remotely 0.1% seriously enough to read about it for less than 5 minutes does that let so that's irrelevant
>>
>>42396255
That's taking things to the absolute extreme.

It's like me saying you are on a diet of pure cheetos. Training won't do anything for you.

What a silly argument.
>>
>>42396177
im so sure this is b8.

Is that maybe an extraordinary falltering picture of you? Do you look less thicc and masculine irl?

Post your body please. I was just as autistic as you but seeing the test doing its magic changed my entire confidence and attitude.

Ming boggling shit
>>
>>42396267
why are you so worried about clotting?
Unless you have atherosclerosis already or something then you don't have much to worry about if you're active and don't eat like shit
>>
>>42396300
I've seen extremely good looking guys here who apparently haven't gotten laid in years.

I'm talking "have been part in dating shows catch the guy" good looking.
>>
>>42396289
Well for you it is natural to train hard af and hit every single muscle in your body equally as hard, but you cant imagine the amount of fucktards who train like absolute faggots and complain their bodies look unasthetic. Im talking about normie lifters and nattys, not frauds who have their shit together.

My retard friend complains 24/7 that his chest and shoulders are shit and im telling him everyday that he is working these muscles like a pussy, never hitting muscle failure, doing low volume. Every 2 year lifter you see in the CBT who looks absolutely dyel is not because of their shit diet. If someone looks like he barely has any muscle maturity at all after 1 or 2 years of lifting is because hes not giving his muscles enough work and stress.

Again, whatever you do in the gym you are doing it with high intensity and high volume. You are putting in alot of work and your workouts are decent af. but 80% of all normie lifters dont get the lifting part right. They buy all kinds of shitty supplements and track their autistic calories but they barely sweat or breath heavily when they are in the gym.
>>
>>42396393
Why are you talking about nattys being retarded, this is about roided gym rats being retarded
>>
File: ifbb pro q&a.jpg (1018KB, 673x7839px) Image search: [Google]
ifbb pro q&a.jpg
1018KB, 673x7839px
>this retarded discussion right now
>>
>>42396328
how? i was an autistic virgin outcast my entire life, with a 5/10 face, maybe even less. And getting jacked alone made me attractive enough and fixed all my deep issues. I still have the autism in me but when im out with friends or clubbing, im extremely good at hiding it.

How can someone have shitty confidence when they look in the mirror and know they are attractive to females? How?
>>
12 hours after my frontload and my right eyelid is twitching.
I forgot that eq side
But it cant actually be front load yet

>that eharmony women bellcurve when 90% of guys are average or worse
Fucking roasties
>>
>>42396300
It's probably a little flattering I guess. The lighting combined with shitty phones makes my skin look smoother than it is for one. My jawline does look different sometimes depending on lighting and angle, but that's normal I guess. Sometimes it looks more impressive than others.

>>42396460

When you don't have any female experience, it's quite easy to have shitty confidence and doubt your own attractiveness.

Last time I was out (many months ago), I was approached by one female and another one tried to grind me, but I still managed to fuck it up with my autism and shitty confidence.

Before I quit college, there was a girl I think was into me. She like pretended she didn't know we were in the same class and tried to sort of "pick me up" I guess early on in the year and I would catch her constantly looking at me in class. Too bad I didn't find her attractive at all.

I feel pretty ugly at times, though. I still see the fat me when I look in the mirror and photos. I've also built up a hatred for my facial features over the years. A bad photo can completely fuck my mental sanity for an entire week. My brother gets really mad when I call myself ugly and swears that I am way above average in terms of looks. I am not completely convinced, though.

Everyone who has seen me has said that I am quite attractive.

tl;dr: I am pretty fucked up mentally.
>>
>>42396562
Anyway enough about me, lol. I sound like such an insecure and that's because I am one. Hopefully the test will make me more macho.

I really just hope the testosterone makes me hornier so that I actually feel like doing something about my situation. When your sex drive is low, it's hard to actually have the motivation to go out and try to speak to women.
>>
>>42396460
If it's anything like it was for me, the fact you are now good looking adds on to the pressure.

I was actually till recently more confident when I was average looking than good looking.

Average? Not much stress. Good looking and jacked? You know they'll be expecting much more from you.

I guess that dude went down into the deep end with that.
>>
>>42396626
>I really just hope the testosterone makes me hornier so that I actually feel like doing something about my situation.
You will just end up jacking off more.

I find being extremely horny is actually counter productive when it comes to getting chicks, because you will be far more needy.
>>
>>42396562
> it's quite easy to have shitty confidence and doubt your own attractiveness.

i know exactly what you mean. Its a gray zone. I look in the mirror and i know im not ugly, but then i remember i had zero (fucking zero) female attention for 95% of my life, so im thinking there is no way i have actually become attractive over the years. I try to fight this doubt everyday and convince myself im good looking. Or rather, i try to judge my looks as accurately and honestly as i can.
What helps me alot is seeing ugly dudes with cute gfs. Im not jelly or mad at them. It makes me happy because i know even ugly scrawny balding manlets can get cute girls.

Whats weird is that, when stranger woman approach you and strangers tell you, you are attractive, why wont you believe it? I am told i am good looking too, but i dont believe it because its either female friends i have known for years, male friends i have known for years who say "u have life on ez brah, ez pussy for you" or its my sister telling me im good looking. Or close friends saying "install tinder and you could get laid so easily" . And i cant trust these people, because they are close to me and would never say a bad thing into my face. But if a girl that i have just met while clubbing, grinded on me and told me i am good looking, that would convince me for good.

Also im completely fucked when it comes to judging people staring. Like i catch girls in the gym looking at me. But i dont know if this is just casually looking around and obviously crossing their eyes with me, or if they are actually mirin me and thinking im looking good. I have no fucking idea how to judge that shit.
>>
>>42396684
Get a daki
>>
File: Simeon-no30.jpg (137KB, 850x952px) Image search: [Google]
Simeon-no30.jpg
137KB, 850x952px
Why bother roiding when you can get image related physique natty?

Simeon panda says he's all natty and I believe him.
>>
>>42396657
im >>42396684 and i think thats bullshit. Getting on test and fapping only once per month did a shit ton for me. Sure maybe you are needy but when you are actually fucking horny you have this unbelievable urge to go out and approach girls. When i fap everyday this urge is fucking gone.

>>42396636
>Good looking and jacked? You know they'll be expecting much more from you.
This holy shit. Often times when i meet new people im thinking "man what am i doing i dont even remotely act the way i look, gotta change that".

>>42396626
Thats a good mindset, i also try to talk less about this stuff. Overthinking everythinkg like we are doing right now just makes it worse.

It will make it hornier, but if you jack off too much it wont help. Try jacking it not more than once per week. Preferably on mondays, so that the high libido kicks in at weekends when its time to go party. Thats what i do
>>
>>42396657
That is true, I guess. But currently because of my low confidence and low sex drive, I don't even look at women. When I was in puberty, I would get several boners a day and I couldn't help but look at and fantasize about women. It was so amazing in a sense, even though I wasn't actually fucking anyone.

>>42396684
> I am told i am good looking too, but i dont believe it because its either female friends

Yeah, that's what sucks, because you know people will lie to others to make them feel better about themselves. I don't really go around asking people I know if I am good looking though. I don't want to be that guy, but my brother and his girlfriend say that I look good.

>Whats weird is that, when stranger woman approach you and strangers tell you, you are attractive, why wont you believe it?

I sort of convinced myself that when I was approached it had to be for different reasons, because there was no way in hell that she could be interested in me. Why would such a qt.14 approach me. It made no sense in my head. I tried to make up so many excuses in my head, but they all made no sense.. She didn't really say I was good looking or anything, though. I spaghetti-ed out the situation too fast for that to happen. She took my hand and stroked it and looked at me with a flirty look.

>>42396730
I will just take the nofap challenge, I guess. Should be interesting.
>>
>>42396759
Yeah man, unless i am told by an attractive stranger that im good looking, i will never believe it. I have to see a hot girl be all over me. She has to think and say "im so happy i found you, im such a lucky girl" or anything of that sort. Otherwise i will never believe it. Never.

It doesnt have to be NoFap, just dont jack it more than once a week, so that you have high libido when you approach the weekends.

>I tried to make up so many excuses in my head,
Fuck i have that issue too.

>maybe she was just drunk af
>maybe the lighting makes me look good right now for some reason, usually im way uglier
>this is one of those days where i actually look somewhat good, but i know ill look like shit tomorrow again.
>she was just being nice to me

bla bla bla, i cant for the life of me imagine that a girl actually finds me attractive.
Fuck when i was young i only played video games and didnt care about girls. While i enjoyed that time, it fucked with my head so hard.

Thank god i can hide my autism nowdays. I could have never gotten laid otherwise.
>>
>>42396841
When people you know say that you are good looking, do they say it like you're really good looking or like "you look fine, don't worry." Because if it's the first one, then chances are, you're good looking. If someone is ugly, people tend to tell them "you're fine, you look average" or "you're handsome."
>>
>>42396727
Why bother trolling on for when you could get the same (you)s on r9k?

MasT says he gets 100 responses with a shitty cbt and I believe him.
>>
This thread is making me sad.

>tfw been told multiple times I'm good looking
>Been hit on by girls
>Drunk female friends have tried to get with me
>Was apparently fawned over by girls in highschool which I was too autistic to note
>Still feel ugly 99% of the time
>>
>>42397011
It's not too late to make a change. We should all make a change.
>>
What stops me from eating a bacon and egg keto diet everyday?
>>
>>42397050
A heart attack?
>>
>>42397025
It was always too late anon
>>
>>42397054
Obviously. What else?
>>
>>42397056
Your will to stay alive?
>>
>>42397056
rice and pasta are too delicious
>>
>>42397056
Bacon isnt halal
>>
>>42396917
I feel this pretty hard
>>
>>42397011

take tren so you get a manly face
>>
everyone is out and about enjoying themselves and the company of others. i am alone with my self-hate. i hate this town. i hate everything about myself. im saving up for a plane ticket to just go away and forget everything about myself.
>>
File: 5246465442546547.jpg (88KB, 636x426px) Image search: [Google]
5246465442546547.jpg
88KB, 636x426px
My girlfriend and I are going to thailand on vacation next week. Im planning to get some gear and bring it back home. We live in Japan and apparently I can bring back some stuff as long as its a small amount, deemed a one month supply for personal use or some shit like that. My real issue is that syringes can't be purchased in Japan without a prescription so its probably illegal to bring them back into the country. Should I just get orals alone to take back? My previous cycles were just test e back when I lived in the states, I dont have experience with orals but i hear running most of them without added test is a nono.
>>
>>42397426
So much feels tonight.
>>
>>42397457
Nope, get the oils and orals and figure out how to get some needles and syringes later. I know there's a few /fraud/sters who've been in Japan or lived there so they may be able to help out.
>>
>>42395270
Acetate and Propionate hurt. supposedly injectable winny is bad too. pain is talked about in USH II.pdf which is on the Reddit wiki
>>
File: 1499636279440.jpg (61KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
1499636279440.jpg
61KB, 482x427px
>>42397458
It really make you want to kys no?
>>
>>42397457
Surely you can get insulin needles without prescription?
>>
If I buy needles off ebay will I be put on a list?
>>
Split up with my gf few days ago. Not been gym for 4 days, been sniffing coke every day lost about 7lb.

Hug me fraud, i am dying. And i am thinking i should go back on test. Got about 10 vials of test from previous cycle but no needles.
>>
>>42396945
i have heard the first one "oh my god he is so damn charming" from older woman a few times. "you look fine, average" not so much. I get the "dude install tinder you will have it so easy" alot of times.

Anyways it doesnt matter anymore. I can get laid at this point so im goocy. The shit still fucks with my mind sometimes tho
>>
>>42397813
>mentally broken
>coke
>test
>coke and test

do it
>>
File: 1452394579284.png (361KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1452394579284.png
361KB, 1920x1080px
>>42397813
It's going to be ok breh.
Please don't destroy yourself, you're better than that.
>>
>>42397813
Then get some needles, moron. Christ. Take solace in the fact she's probably going to become a Dubai porta potty in the next few moths.

How appropriate, select all bridges.
>>
>>42397845
I like this advice, desu when i was on test i was a fucking stud.

I am half the size since coming of.
>>
>>42397482
hmm I'll see what I can find out
>>42397735
yeah man apparently any kind of needle without a prescription is considered drug paraphernalia. They have some really strict drugs laws, the only time Ive even smelled marijuana in over 3 years of living here was at a music festival and it was probably some other foreigners
>>
>>42397853
Yeah probalbly should just get some needles. I only fucking came of for her

>>42397851
Thank you, feel like i am destroyin myself right now need to sort myself out but dont know what to do. being sober sucks.
>>
File: IMG_1216.gif (352KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1216.gif
352KB, 256x256px
Mfw some of you are weaker than natties.

>inb4 le bodybuilder meme

Kai greene can rep 495 on incline bench lol, you just don't know fuck all about what you're doing if you're on gear and weaker than a natural lifter t b h.
>>
Been of gear for 2 years, see a guy i knew during height of dbol. Tells me i am looking small. Able to lift about 50kg more on my total since of gear yet smaller, what is the point being natty?
>>
Thinking about starting my first cycle of purely Test-E and the necessary PCTs. Read the wikis and various pages.

Only thing I'm hesitant about is my natural test production returning. Has anyone here had their test levels not normalize after their first cycle?

My aim is 12-15 weeks of pure test-e. I'm about to go get my pre-cycle bloods so I know my baseline when i come off cycle.
>>
>>42398100
DUDE
PURE
TEST-E bro... PURE...
>>
I binge ate two full boxes of cereal last night. One was frosted corn flakes, the other was strawberry yogurt cheerios.

I told myself I was gonna PMSF for two days but idk... kind of want more of dat dere cereal

Might just go for coffee instead.

I also woke up at 8pm so I'm gonna stay up all night and do some cardio in the AM.

How's your weekend, fraudbots?
>>
>>42398006
A powerlifter the same height and weight as Kai could OHP 495 for reps.
>>
Thought i could lower my asin dosage.

Started getting a tiny drop of clear liquid from right nip.

REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>42398399
Natty too
>>
>>42398296
Dude, get on that EC stack. Literally never hungry.
>>
Decided to get some private bloods done.

E2
Kidney/Liver Function
Free/Total Test
Prolactin
LDL/HDL

Anything else relevant?
>>
>>42398431
CABER
A
B
E
R
>>
>>42398482
Hematocrit
>>
>>42398482
Test for autism and AIDS.
>>
20 year old male, went from 280 down to 190 in 7 months

Got my T checked, it was at 260 ish range.
It was checked at almost 4 in the afternoon and for about 3-4 months I had less then 5-10% fat in my diet.

Is there a possibility I get my T back naturally?
>>
some faggot ass roach decided to munch on my pre filtered personal shit. am i still good senpai?
>>
>>42398708
me btw
>>
>>42398399
What? No they couldn't
>>
>>42395947
who is that kid lol
why does he look so weird
>>
File: 1495848396438.gif (2MB, 202x360px) Image search: [Google]
1495848396438.gif
2MB, 202x360px
>>42398792
>he doesn't know reviewbrah
>>
>>42394953
shes in stargate univers, has done nude scenes cant remember her name
>>
tfw selling league of legends account to buy steroids
all those hours didnt go to waste friends
>>
>>42398708
bump!!!!
>>
File: download.jpg (5KB, 312x162px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 312x162px
week 1 of pct
>feel alright, lethargic, losing a little gains in gym
week 2 of pct
>feel a bit down, very lethargic, losing a little gains in gym
week 3 of pct
>feeling better, sex drive coming back a little, feel a bit bigger in the gym

40/40/20/20 nolva, asin on days i feel estro high

10 weeks test e 400mg a week
14 days between last pin and start of pct
>>
>>42399100
>10 weeks at 400mg
but why?
>>
>>42398889
We've reached peak newfaggotry
>>
>>42398601
My mum who works in pediatrics thinks I was certainly in the spectrum as a kid.
>>
>>42398750
It's hyperbole nigger
>>
Quick question about dorsoglute pin site. Is this correct location? Red - pin location, blue - little redness/swelling
>>
>>42394432
>>42394436
>>42394507
Yea i know right, they even sell it in some webshops here cause its still very unknown. I'm from the Netherlands.
>>
>>42398399
No they fucking couldn't
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfWVYYVsSv4
>>
File: pinloc.jpg (1MB, 2430x2644px) Image search: [Google]
pinloc.jpg
1MB, 2430x2644px
>>42399411
Pic
>>
>>42399356
>as a kid
>>
File: 1499312956695.jpg (115KB, 500x505px) Image search: [Google]
1499312956695.jpg
115KB, 500x505px
>>42399368
please do not use such hurtful words my friend
>>
File: 1500809914666.jpg (18KB, 337x342px) Image search: [Google]
1500809914666.jpg
18KB, 337x342px
First time getting actually sick and throwing up in years and it was from 500mg dnp.
Ran this shit like 4 times before without issues, what the hell man.
>>
>>42396317
On raloxifene which already increases risk
>>
>>42399927
Bruh, 500mg a day is pretty insane.

Are you starting lower on your cycle of it, or are you just running headfirst into it?
>>
>>42399940
Tfw nolva improves cholesteorl
>>
>>42399092
I have a really really nice nick, lots of skins (some rare) and champion. Can I get a lot for my acc you think?
>>
I need your help brehs.
Currently on 250mg e5d TE in my 14th week (first cycle). In exactly 1 month I'm in north Korea for 18 days. Should I
A) Start my PCT right now (read: in 10 days) and risk feeling like a bitch in vacation or
b) Take last injection right before flight and begin PCT when im back?
Taking anything with my is obviously not an option.
Pls no bully
>>
>>42400336
Start now.
You don't want to postpone or skip PCT.
>>
>>42400290
it really depends on the server, the elo and how many skins you have. I had no skins worth shit and got 200$ for mine but it was Diamond 2. It was also on EUNE so yeah
>>
>>42396636
Fuck i can relate to this badly. It's because when you're busy with bettering yourself you see all the flaws you didn't see before because you weren't bothering.

Now i only think about being flawless, no matter what the cost.

Those times you just could be happy with your mediocre self. Not caring about anything.
>>
>>42400336
North korea?
>>
>>42400503
Gotta get them asians swole. So you really think postponing the PCT by 18 days (actually 8 days) is that bad?
>>
>>42400559
Not really. You'll just feel like shit as your test crashes.
>>
>>42400465
What do you look like now? Haven't seen any recent pics
>>
>>42400072
I dunno man, ive jumped into 500 with no issues every other time. Im gonna assume it was food or bad combination.
>>
>>42400903
>>42400072

I've jumped into ~600mg ED and didnt get sick

The sides were fucking unbearable and I could barely sleep at night but I lost over a pound a day
>>
File: 1499996331137.jpg (4KB, 108x120px) Image search: [Google]
1499996331137.jpg
4KB, 108x120px
I dreamed i had a gf and was happy, this is your guys fault with your feels talk
>>
>>42400988
I dreamed i was a cop guarding a city and i shot everyone who entered it. Was pretty cool desu

Did your dream feel real?
>>
>>42400336
What gains did you make on 250mg e5d?
>>
File: 1477329888174.jpg (50KB, 525x360px) Image search: [Google]
1477329888174.jpg
50KB, 525x360px
>>42401012
That sounds cool senpai, it felt pretty real and was all feels and hugs, so it was extra gay. Could be the tren making me a needy bitch like Mast said or just being a bitch in general? I am in week 3.5 of TrenE btw
>>
>>42400692
Okay, I will do the PCT before then. Thank you!
>>
File: BREHBREH.jpg (63KB, 953x252px) Image search: [Google]
BREHBREH.jpg
63KB, 953x252px
>>42400877
Don't have any recent pics, these were my last pics before i started cutting on a cruise dose of test + mast.

Will share new pics soon, I am scared for new pics because i never find them good enough

make me sad desu
>>
>>42401201
I know you don't have a set routine. But what's your routine structure? PPL? Split?
>>
File: IMG_2717.gif (72KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2717.gif
72KB, 300x100px
Gentlemen
Thank you for behaving. Gives me more time to indulge on hot pockets and trendies.
>>
>>42401264
Actually i have. I always did a split .

I am currently cutting so i changed a lot in contrast to my bulk routine.

Mo: chest + tricep + HITT / low carb
Tue: back + bicep + HITT / low carb
Wed; Traps + shoulders + HITT / low carb
Thu: calves + chest / High carb
Fri: Legs + HITT / low carb
Sa: HITT / low carb
Su; Rest/ high carb and some cheats
>>
how does it feel to be on deca?
>>
>>42391546
weak faggot
>>
>>42401065
Tren is known for giving you ultra vivid dreams...
>>
In retrospect I haven't pinned more than .5ml in years
This 13ml front load is giving me so much pip baka
>>
File: wat.jpg (3KB, 125x119px) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
3KB, 125x119px
>>42401528
>13ml
>>
>>42401478
Comfy, no joint stress. Not a very noticeable impact (but certainly there) like other compounds.
Does require a long cycle.
>>
>>42401553
Front loading tren
>>
>>42401571
Wouldn't it have been wiser to just split it up across your body?
>>
>>42401581
yeah probably, I got a big lump on my stomach now. It looks like I have a tumor.
>>
>>42401587
Mass tumor of potential gains
>>
do juice gains remain after the juice?
let's say you put on 10kg of muscle past your natty limit, will you have to keep juicing on and off to keep it?
>>
File: 1498081963718.png (259KB, 904x581px) Image search: [Google]
1498081963718.png
259KB, 904x581px
>>42401571
>>
>>42401608
Your glycogen and in-muscle water will be lower, without even losing muscle tissue this means both strength and size will be lower.

Putting on muscle while roiding though may actually raise your natty limit anyway.
http://www.physoc.org/press-release/2013/steroids-muscle
>>
>>42395102
>I don't have the size, experience, discipline, workout intensity, or diet of an elite BB'er but I will juice like them

Seems like a good idea and definitely not laziness
>>
>>42391546
7kg of liquid shits though.
>>
I think ill redo my routine
After my surgery I should be able to do deads etc
Think ill cram all that in sat.
Then ill use the work cable machine for everything else
>>
>>42401608
you remain a good chunk of your gains aslong as you keep lifting hard and eating right.

I also heard if you BnC for a year you will have permanently enhanced gains. Not as much as roid gains, but more gains than a natty, because the test changed the androgen receptor count or some shit.
>>
Huh, so I've done my dumbell presses earlier today, in the decline my spine had this giant cracking sound.

No pain, everything feels fine. Did something go wrong? Never happened before.
>>
What are the things I should be testing for with bloodwork?
>>
File: wtf.png (594KB, 1776x2775px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.png
594KB, 1776x2775px
> today is day 4 of baby's first steroid cycle
> 500mg test e per week
> 25mg dianabol every day, separated into 3 even doses
> 0.5mg arimidex eod

This morning
> went to poop
> I check poop before flush
> it's white

Jesus Christ, I've only completed 3 days of dbol use. I checked bloods before starting, bilirubin was already high, but ast and alt levels were normal.

I haven't touched alcohol at all this year and especially not while I'm using a liver toxic anabolic steroid.

Fuck, at least I haven't taken today's morning dose yet.
>>
>>42401300
Thanks for posting this. What's your HIIT look like? Doesn't have to be very specific, just exercises etc?
>>
>>42401300
I've always gained more cut results doing cardio in the morning fasted and training in the afternoon/evening.
>>
>>42401865
For what purpose?

Total Test
Estrogen
Free Test or SHBG (free test can be calculated from SHBG)
Liver values alt/ast (for oral steroid usage)
Cholesterol, lipids - VLDL if you can get it
>>
>>42401876
25 mg of dbol and you are worrying about liver toxicity? christ the medical dose of anadrol which is a stronger drug is 2-5mg PER KILO OF BODYWEIGHT
>>
>>42401958
Right, 25 mg of dianabol, spread evenly throughout the day is nothing, especially when I've only been taking it for 3 days.

That being said, the stool I passed one hour ago was white, suggesting a bile duct blockage. Bilirubin levels were already high from my pre cycle blood work, while that could be a number of reasons, it looks like insufficient amount of bile was being secreted.
>>
>>42402002
So you already knew your health was out of whack and you still hop on the orals?

Seems pretty dumb, but I doubt the dbol is the cause, it might just be the tipping point.
>>
>>42402018
Gotta confuse the liver, right babe?
>>
>>42402018
Two months ago, I had been eating so much plant type vitamin A that my skin turned orange like an oompa loompa. It turned out that was because of all the sweet potatoes I had been eating. I stopped eating anything that had vitamin a in it since then, and the skin color returned to normal within a week.

I figured that was the reason for possible bile duct interference and high bilirubin. That, or maybe even benign Gilberts syndrome. Everything else looked good on the blood work, other liver values were fine.

You're right, I don't think dbol would be the cause, at such a dose and only 3 days of use, but it could be the tipping point. Well, I'm going to the doctor, but I'd rather tell him I drank alcohol heavily the past 3 days. I don't want some "steroid abuse" label marked on my records.
>>
>>42401895
Steps machine mostly - 1 min warm up, 1 minute really fast, 1 min slow, 1 min really fast for 25-30 min

or the same approach on the treadmill

>>42401918
Yeah i have thought of this fasted cardio, but it seems very controversial on the internet. Some people swear by it, some say it's bullshit. Probably gonna try it myself soon to see what it does for me.

But not eating in the morning is terrible for me. I am always fucking depressed in the morning when i don't have any food in my stomach.

I always train in the evening. Monday i will try albuterol, seems like a milder version of clen withouth the nasty side effects.
>>
>>42398399
you might actually be the stupidest fucking cunt on this entire board
>>
>>42402078
You also could have a very sensitive liver and orals might not be for you.
You don't need them anyways in all honesty.
>>
>>42402090
Have you looked into Yohimbine yet?
I'll be starting mine alterating 2 weeks of Clen and Yohimbine.

Just Clen works fine so far but I don't appreciate the downtime when cutting.
>>
>>42402090
>He uses machines for cardio not free barbell
>>
>>42402090
Have you tried clen? Sides were pretty mild in my experience
>>
>>42402116
No, but i saw that our source has it. That shit seems good with stubborn fat. Only thing i have tried is ECA.

Do you use ketotifen? Or do you just go with the 2 weeks off 2 week on approach?

Clen seems a little bit too harsh to me.

>>42402138
What is your point exactly? I am doing HITT after my training.

>>42402156
No, i am too scared to use it. Albulterol seems to work on the same beta-2 receptors as clen, but without the crazy side effects. Also clen has a crazy half life in contrast to Albulterol
>>
>>42402155
Avoiding at all costs =/= not needing them

I like orals, my liver handles them like a champ. But you absolutely do not need them for mass, injectables will always be the best, orals just give you that extra edge.
>>
>>42402178
Clen can be dosed low and you slowly ramp up, EP has them in 40mcg tabs, I ca go up to 120mcg easy.
Just go to bodyenfit and order some Taurine to counter cramps. 1g of Taurine is my sweetspot.

I'll be going 2 weeks on clen, 2 weeks yohimbine, I'll just keep alterating with no breaks inbetween until desired result.
>>
What is are /fraud/s thoughts on clomid during pct? E. G 50mg per day.

I've heard the sides can be extremely bad, especially temporary eyesight problems, some even report permanent damage.
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 180x180px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 180x180px
>>42402178
Don't be a pussy and try it, i believe in you bb
>>
>>42401587
Mek pics.

I want to see what 13ml looks like.
>>
>>42402201
I was thinking about doing the same during the off period but then with ECA, but many people on the internet say that would not be a good idea.

Probably gonna combine albulterol with caffeine to maximize the effects.

Let me know what this yohimbine does for you, I am curious.
>>
>>42402214
im curently planning my PCT and after reading various websites i have decided to leave out the clomid and just do nolva and hcg.
>>
>>42402266
Will do, I'll be dosing low to start, read some scary shit about near heart attacks on overdosing.
>>
>>42402214
>>42402214
don't fuck that shit. I also got permanent eye damage from letro.

just stick with nolva and maybe hcg
>>
>>42402342
>permanent eye damage from letro.
Whered you get your permanent brain damage?
>>
>>42402342
>eye damage
explain how
>>
>>42402374
masturbating to lolis and traps while on tren
>>
>>42402374
where you get your permanent autism from?
>>
My parents are second cousins once removed, also I was raised by /a/ and /h/
>>
>>42402340
Same shit i read with clen. Also some permanent heart damage it can cause.

>>42402374
Good question Jerry. It happend when i left my momma's pussy and got rekt with a huge 10 inch bbc to the head. Since then all was damaged.

>>42402386
I am not sure. But when i used that shit my vision got really blurry. When i was off, i the blurriness disappeared but was left with something really odd; when i read something on a website with white letters and a black background i see all kind of stripes in my eyes that stay there for like 1 minute.

I also can't look as far as i used to.
>>
>>42402449
My grandfathers parents were cousins.

Everyone down the line has way above average to genius level IQ.

The one trick the jews are trying to hide from you.
>>
>>42391395
That's not a cruise, but LGD will "amplify" the test.

It'll crush SHBG giving a lot more free test for the same total test amount. This also means more estrogen and you may need an AI.
>>
>>42402461
I think I got something similar probably from clomid, unless it's age related change. I can't look as far as I used to either, myopia. Tried someone's glasses and they looked a lot sharper.

But it's weird because when I got tested younger I had the opposite which is far sightedness not short.. it's not supposed to switch over in adulthood.
>>
>>42402542
muzzie detected
>>
Where are the anons who said you should sell all the btc before the fork, kek
>>
getting my shoulder labrum repaired in a couple months. worth taking peptides to aid in recovery?

if so, which ones? I appreciate it.
>>
>stop tren
>immediately have a dream about being face fucked by a tranny and wake up diamond hard
Shit. I forgot tren made me less gay. Im in serious barney. Barney rubble, trouble.

>>42402414
Chemtrails

>>42402461
I wonder if thats what jms dent was from
>>
>>42402851
>being face fucked by a tranny and wake up diamond hard
J-Jerry, stahp
>>
>tranny hooker with nice 9 in. Dick in town
Shit im so gay
Not that theres anything wrong with that
>>42402861
Less than a week before I had a dream about feelin up a loli in an suv, and it was great.
I should start up the tren again
>>
Fags i just thought about something.
Considering my body is still natty, i shouldnt lose any gains when i come off right? or atleast, get back my current form really quickly?

Im not even close to be past my natural limit so i shouldnt change that much roit?
>>
>>42402916
That depends.

How lazy, unmotivated and undisciplined are you?
>>
>>42402916
Youll lose water and glycogen no matter what
>>
What do you guys think of Time Under Tension deep squats? Where you focus on high reps and never fully locking out your knees for the entire exercise? It gives me a huge pump and I really like it, but I am not sure how effective they are. If they're good or just meme worthy.
>>
>>42403015
Haven't tried it. I do similar thing with rope cable pull down for triceps. Use a light weight and do continuous reps, fast though not slow. Great pump at the end.
>>
new

>>42403606
>>42403606
>>42403606
>>
>>42401528
holy shit thats way too much of a frontload. wtf! that means you would be on like...
1.2 grams a day or something. you way overdid it. are you going for 600mg a day?? IDK the maths
Thread posts: 339
Thread images: 43

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.