[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

lost 60lb on Keto diet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170716_165143052_HDR.jpg (4MB, 5344x3006px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170716_165143052_HDR.jpg
4MB, 5344x3006px
>anybody here do Keto diet?
>like adkins but smarter
>ThePodcaste.com presents Keto Cooking Sunday
>Stuffed Peppers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ndRBaLI97U&feature=youtu.be

Recipe Ingredients:
Bells Peppers
Beef
Cheese
Taco Bell Hot Sauce (0 carb)
Taco Bell Mild Sauce (0 carb)
Salt

Chili Relleno recipe ingredients
Pablano Peppers
Beef
Cheese
Taco Bell Hot Sauce
Taco Bell Mild Sauce
Salt

Products discussed:
Joseph farms Cheese:
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Joseph-Farms-Mild-Cheddar-Cheese-4-lb/38260557
Taco Bell Sauce:
https://www.walmart.com/search/?query=taco%20bell%20sause&cat_id=0

Walmart's Water Enhancers (including the southern style sweet tea)
https://www.walmart.com/search/?query=great%20value%20water%20enhancer&typeahead=great%20value%20water
>>
>>42256067
>Walmart
>taco bell
>Walmart
>taco bell

¨
Δ
>>
>>
>>42256067

Those stuffed pepers look like shit compared to Serbian punjene paprike, though those contain rice mixed with the ground beef so I guess they aren't applicable.
>>
>>42256067
>walmart
>taco bell

get out
>>
American cuisine, I swear to god
>>
Congrats on weight loss. But keto is only for obese people or diabetic/pre diabetic people.

Good luck getting gainz on that diet.
>>
I lost ~50lbs on keto but i was obese.

still doing it until I'm regular bmi and then ill do the /fit/ gains diet
>>
>>42256067
Lost 10lbs my first week, I think most of it is glycogen stores though.
>>
>>42256067
best channel i follow for keto recipes is keto connect. adorable couple who have been on keto for a year or two now.

anyway they post a lot of great recipes. i recently made their fathead pizza, it was great. then i made their cauliflower mac and cheese, even better.

keto coupled with intermittent fasting (i eat one meal a day, gotta get my fibre up so usually cauliflower or broccoli to go with it) is a powerful weight loss tool. your appetite is low because your being in ketosis means your body is always burning fat for energy when it isn't getting fat from your diet. i can go for long stretches without eating and have very little appetite.

just got to make sure you aren't eating transfats. those are the fats you got to stay away from. saturated fat being bad for you is a meme but it's good to get unsaturated fat in your diet too like avacado. guac goes well with most things.
>>
>>42257903
The best ketogenic diet is one supplemented with lots of carbs. Get you some delicious steak and pair it with delicious oven baked crispy jacket sweet potatoes with paprika. Mmmm yum
>>
>>42256067
Lost 45lbs over 6 months with it, but by the end I absolutely hated it. Now I'm on a 200-300 calorie surplus on a balanced diet, and I feel way better than on keto. I'm quite happy at 147lbs now, but I would recommend keto for anyone who wants to lose a lot of weight quickly.
>>
>>42258008
stfu
>>
>>42258176
What did you have for dinner today anon? I had a couple of tortilla wraps with corn, kidney beans and caramelized onions and on top of that I had a huge bowl of watermelon, peaches and cherries. Goddamn the peaches were amazing, the texture was literally like prime fresh 18 year old virgin pussy
God I could masturbate to that delicious food
>>
>>42256067
Yeah I am losing a ton on Keto.

>>42256626
Better being skinny than fat honestly even if it's for Normies.
>>
The only people who do this shit diet are fat fucks that can't stop eating like shit.

Notice how whenever keto is brought up it's in the context of weight loss of an individual over 250lbs.
>>
File: Chicken Garlic FIT-1.jpg (566KB, 1693x2306px) Image search: [Google]
Chicken Garlic FIT-1.jpg
566KB, 1693x2306px
>>42257903
Actually funny you mention them. They do a good job for a keto channel but if I have a small problem it's that sometimes that they are not edited to well. They do go on a bit longer and do not highlight what they are putting in that much. It's not a huge issue but it's something that would be helpful. Also I would also like to throw in my favorite channels as well.

Mind Over Munch(really strict on making anything unhealthy with no sugar and low carbs and focuses a lot on trying to make food that is interesting but based on real ingredients.)
Feasting on fruit(quick 2 minute videos that are mostly fruit based they are interested especially Kombucha float, purple power parfait)
Clean and delicious ( on the clean meme but has good recipes every now and then.)

But overall I would suggest Chicken with onion and garlic. Pic related.
>>
>>42259101
Yes because carbs and sugar give you a ton of cravings. Even things with a lot of salt in them.
>>
Are there any real metabolic advantages to doing keto over a regular balanced diet?
>>
>>42259221
I see this meme brought up by ketotards all the time. A whole food plant based diet is far more satiating and healthy than this shitty meme diet.

>>42259281
Absolutely none.
>>
>>42259281
Absolutely many.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.