[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vegan Revolution

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 330
Thread images: 45

File: shit.jpg (68KB, 736x552px) Image search: [Google]
shit.jpg
68KB, 736x552px
Who else here is excited about everyone going vegan after seeing What The Health, Forks Over Knives, and Okja on Netflix?

When did you stop eating nasty, disease inducing dismembered flesh and secretions from abused animals?
>>
File: 1495847832445.jpg (21KB, 600x357px) Image search: [Google]
1495847832445.jpg
21KB, 600x357px
Since this thread is going to get derailed anyway, let's have some gym feels.
>Excited to max out for the first time in while, buddies and I all have a designated day and we compare our progress
>The day comes and I wake up with a weird rash
>Go to the doctor before the gym
>MFW I have shingles
>MFW the gym owner has a newborn infant
>MFW I didn't get to go lift with my friends and my whole arm itches like a mother fucker
>>
Stopped eating meat last september, never going back. Don't miss it a bit.
>>
>>42241099
>abused animals

Every time a vegan mentions abused animals, I go to Walmart and buy a pack of chicken breasts just to toss it in the garbage.
>>
File: edge.png (220KB, 373x327px)
edge.png
220KB, 373x327px
>>42241182
Why would you waste your EBT like that? Doesn't your mom get mad?
>>
>>42241099

Nevermind that plants are grown with literal shit and slaughterhouse byproducts.
>>
can't wait for vegan to become mainstream so all of them slowly start dropping it for some new memefad.
>>
>>42241099
Does your ass make the same sound as the wind does while it rustles the leaves of a birch when you fart?
>>
File: gross.jpg (24KB, 236x280px)
gross.jpg
24KB, 236x280px
>>42241167
>never going back. Don't miss it a bit.
Same. Been vegan for 7 years now and the thought of consuming animal flesh or secretions makes me gag. So fucking nasty. I feel really sorry for people who actually think it tastes better than vegan food. They obviously don't know how to cook or what real food even is.
>>
>>42241220
There's veganic agriculture which will become the standard in due time.
>>
>>42241099
gr8 b8 m8 8/8
>>
>>42241227
>consuming animal flesh or secretions makes me gag.
holy fuck you people are pathetic and weak
>>
>>42241233
you realize that anon is just some /b/tard trolling right
no vegans come on /fit/
>>
>>42241220
>>42241230

Also, we can wash our veggies. The feces you consume from meat is absorbed like a marinade. Not that it needed to be any grosser than it already is. Doesn't surprise me that people who fund animal torture so they can willingly eat the cut up corpse and bodily secretions of animals would be cool with eating shit.
>>
>>42241239
>being this naive
>>
>>42241239
What do you want me to give you my photo ID and Facebook to prove I'm really vegan? Why are you people so deluded that vegans on 4chan don't exist? Get used to it, we're about to become a majority.
>>
What are the macros in shit?
>>
>>42241251
>we're about to become a majority
can't wait till summer's over and you crawl back to where you came from
>>
>>42241233
You're so hardcore and tough for going to the supermarket and buying dead animal flesh
>>
Where did this vegan shilling come from? Like the last two weeks we've had 3 threads a day about this garbage. Who is behind this marketing campaign?
>>
File: Alexey Voyevoda.jpg (57KB, 640x640px)
Alexey Voyevoda.jpg
57KB, 640x640px
>>42241233
So weak bro.
>>
>>42241256
University? Yeah can't wait either desu.
>>
>>42241262
>bob-sledder and arm wrestler

Fucking KEK
>>
>>42241230
Not without petrochemical fertilizer
>>
>>42241262
>bob-sledder
>looks like a homo

hmmmmm
>>
>>42241261
>Who is behind this marketing campaign?
>Being this deluded that the only possible reason for it could be money.
>Disregards the overwhelming evidence that animal products are shit for us, animals are being tortured as standard practice and just severely abused everywhere else, and it's destroying the environment and public health, etc., etc., etc.
>>
>>42241279
If this is the case then why are vegan products more expensive on average?

>appeal to emotion arguments
>single study arguments
>fear mongering arguments

Vegans are the grandest cucks. Keep living your delusion that you're "saving the planet". 31% of India is vegetarian, 300 million people, yet they still live in extreme poverty and filth.
>>
Tell me one scientific reason why I should stop eatin clean fish and chicken
>>
>>42241267
Why don't you KEK to their faces?
>>
>>42241293
I would because nothing about them implies that they're any more apt to fighting than you or I, and arm wrestlers are notoriously autistic.

>these guys are huge, they'd kick your ass
>but lifting won't help you in a fight!
>>
>>42241279
>destroying the environment
There are so many things with a bigger effect on the environment, if you actually cared about it you'd see that overpopulation is harming it the most.
At least don't pretend you're doing this for anything other than virtue signaling.
>>
>wth was filled with pseudoscientific garbage (the thing on eggs, fucking topkek)
>Vegan shilling
Its fine to be a fringe meme dieter, but the was majority of the world doesn't give a shit about your faux moralising nonsense.
>>
File: non-vegan limbo.jpg (54KB, 960x960px)
non-vegan limbo.jpg
54KB, 960x960px
>>42241286
Vegetarian is not vegan and obviously there are other factors in pollution and degeneracy than just meat, especially in a shithole like India. And vegan products are only temporarily expensive because they don't have much competition just yet, along with costs of stocking a lower volume of them, but as the vegan economy expands, they will become cheaper. Why do I have to walk through the simplest concepts with meat eaters all the time?

If someone told you you were about to die, and you were in fact about to die, would you criticize them for using "fear tactics". Your life must be very confusing.
>>
>>42241313
But don't you see, once we introduce strict vegan diets to the African tribes people, they'll pop out of squalor and become first world citizens in no time!
>>
>>42241291
https://pastebin.com/RYmSEQUW

For starters...
>>
>>42241099
Organic vegetables are grown using fertilisers that are literally shit.
Besides,animals that are used for agricultural purposes were selectively bred through artificial selection to have desired traits,they aren't tortured,they are made to be exploited.
This also applies to plants.

t.farmer
>>
>>42241319
Give me proof that there is a noticeable difference in lifespan between someone who eats a balanced diet of meat and vegetables, and a vegan.

Protip: You can't, because there is none. Vegan-biased studies take extremes from the meat eating side to cover all meat eating people.

And the fact that you assume that eating meat guarantees that you'll die sooner is in itself a fear tactic. People have been living to 80, 90, even 100+ years on meat intensive diets, so clearly it's not the case that meat causes shorter life span.

And you're wrong about why vegan products are expensive. They're expensive because you people will pay that price for pamper-products. It has literally nothing to do with competition or availability, they just know that you're willing to pay more for a massaged ego.
>>
>>42241302
>multiple things harming the planet
>if you care about anything other than the worst thing then you are just virtue signaling
Rock solid argument my man. Let's only focus on one problem at a time, right?
>>
>>42241261
Someone with an agenda and money.
Can't wait for it to be over.
>>
>>42241302
I'm also against overpopulation. I like to go to places with stupid people occasionally and encourage them to use contraceptives and explain the many health benefits of never having children and why they should feel proud for getting abortions.

And although I do have pretty decent genes and am a genius and would raise incredible children, I've decided if I ever have kids, they'll be adopted. I don't even know what virtue signaling means honestly and don't feel like googling. But I'm vegan for the animals mostly because how the fuck could you continue funding animal torture after you've seen it with your own eyes? How could you continue to see their flesh and secretions as food? You'd have to be a fucking monster or have an extremely low IQ.
>>
>>42241341
Not an argument.

>>42241331
>all those .org sources
>all those misleading titles
>all of those small sample sizes or "needs more studying" studies

This is the crutch of the vegan diet: find even a SINGLE attempt, and act like it's a concrete foundation.
>>
>>42241337
>asks for actual studies from vegans
>gives anecdotal evidence for why meat is good
What's wrong with your brain, my dude?
>>
why would i go vegan when all the best athletes still eat meat
>>
>>42241352
So this is what autism looks like.
>>
>>42241355
>not an argument
I wasn't responding to a post containing an argument
>>
>>42241352
>he cares about the killing of non sentient beings
>claims to have high IQ
More like high E.
>>
>>42241352
>because how the fuck could you continue funding animal torture after you've seen it with your own eyes?
because im allergic to beans and whole grains
>>
>>42241358
>ask for proof
>get none
>attack your other points in the same post
>"anecdotal evidence"

The fuck kind of brain damage did you get from all of those pesticides and heavy metals?
>>
>>42241099
oh man, I remember when one of you shills said "in 40 to 50 days we will take over the board becuz we rule", We are almost a month in and you still havent even established a basic foothold, as a matter of fact. I think that the mods are removing some of your threads.

why dont you partake in a REAL diet?
>>
>>42241333
>t.lying shill

Fixed that for you. I know most 4chan people are pretty dumb but did you really think they'd fall for your claim that animals aren't tortured when even in certified humane farms they grind chicks up alive and mutilate their bodies so they're able to live in extremely cramped conditions? And breeding them through artificial selection to have desired traits isn't a fucking good thing, it means more suffering for cows and hens bred to overproduce or gain weight til their bones break underneath them. And that's just the tip of the iceberg. I hope you kill yourself you shameless fucking liar.

t.someone who worked with "humane" farmers who claimed the same kind of shit you did so they would sell more "product", then would laugh about how they abuse animals as if it makes them tough.
>>
>>42241388
>calls someone a liar because their point goes against your narrative

Sounds like a vegan alright.
>>
>>42241319
Why do you use that computer that was made with animal products?
>>
>>42241398
An animal wasn't tortured for the materials. It's oil and metallic based, meat eating scumbag.
>>
>>42241355
The .org sources are written by people with PhDs and list multiple studies within them, which is easier than linking the studies individually. And the titles aren't misleading at all because I've read every single thing listed there, which you obviously haven't because you think you can get away with lying and no one will call you out on it.
>>
>>42241404
>An animal wasn't tortured for the materials
The copper that's in it was made with bone glue, so you're wrong.

There are no vegans on the internet.
>>
>>42241341
>blatantly ignoring the damage transportation and agriculture do
>>
>>42241368
You don't actually have to eat beans or whole grains but my sympathies to you because those are my favorite vegan foods. But you could definitely still be vegan. Raw vegans don't eat any of those and they still manage to have a varied and healthy diet.
>>
>>42241358
My dude, saying that people have been living 80-100+ years on meat intensive diets is not anecdotal evidence, that's not even a logical leap, it's just categorically true.
>>
Aren't you just loading up on carbs? Where do you get proteins and fats to keep you lean and full?

I'm new to the vegan stuff
>>
>>42241432
From the gutter, same place they get their virtues and arguments
>>
>>42241432
Proteins: Beans, grains, nuts, seeds, green leafy vegetables, etc. Literally everything has protein, but those have a higher percentage per calorie and there's a wide variety of things you can do with those ingredients. Basically if you're eating enough calories, you're eating enough protein. On cronometer I'm absolutely never deficient in protein and I don't even pay attention to it.
>>
>>42241411
>blatantly ignoring that animals eat so all that damage is much more extensive when you're farming animals
>>
>>42241453
Just eat locally sourced meat then
>>
>>42241453
Animals generally eat the local refuse that didn't make it into products. I used to work in a kitchen and we'd always send the waste to local farms as animal feed. It's actually a lot more efficient and a lot less harmful than your importation of fancy greens.
>>
When you smell shit there is shit in your mouth
>>
>>42241477
That's not any better lol. Also still fucking disgusting, and they still abuse animals. Oh and kill them for literally no reason.

Grass fed, local meat isn't any better for the environment:
http://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1748-9326/10/8/085002/meta

Also Farmer John's is fucking "local". "Local" means fuck all.
>>
>>42241262
>i just eat vegetables, fruit and pin multiple needles into my arse every day

great role model
>>
>>42241485
Dear god you're a moron who has done absolutely no research on this subject. Fuck people like you who spread this misinformation. Most of their food could be eaten by humans, but we feed it to livestock instead. They eat very little roughage.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23798521
http://news.cornell.edu/stories/1997/08/us-could-feed-800-million-people-grain-livestock-eat
>>
>>42241493
>He doesn't raise his own livestock
also
>Kill them for literally no reason
I presume they kill them to eat them lmao
>>
>>42241493
>That's not any better lol
Of course it's better than having them shipped from who knows where.
>Also still fucking disgusting, and they still abuse animals. Oh and kill them for literally no reason.
The reason is to satisfy a demand created by the customer (me).

>Also Farmer John's is fucking "local". "Local" means fuck all.
It means me going down to a farm in my area and buying the meat there, which I'm doing, which is guaranteed more economically friendly than having to fly bananas and avocados halfway across the planet.
>>
>>42241505
So if I kill you to eat you even though I could easily eat something else that tasted better and was better for me, you'd say I'd have reason to kill you?

Wonder how well that would hold up in court.
>>
>>42241502
>Most of their food could be eaten by humans
I'm not a ruminant. Are you?
>>
>>42241099
>using poo is like really bad because it's all icky and smelly!!

ermm hate to break it to ya kiddo https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manure
>>
>>42241510
The point was, it's still ridiculously fucking bad for the environment, and no vegan food can compare to that level of environmental destruction.

I swear it's like trying to teach a toddler about calculus.
>>
File: lolniggers.jpg (215KB, 472x1636px)
lolniggers.jpg
215KB, 472x1636px
>>42241493
(((environment)))
>>
>>42241514
I thought the meme that vegans were retarded was a joke.
>Killing and consuming a human is the same as killing and consuming livestock
Am I being memed on?
>>
>>42241514
>animals are pepo 2 HURRRRRRRRRR
you people are retarded
>>
>>42241527
>it's still ridiculously fucking bad for the environment, and no vegan food can compare to that level of environmental destruction.
So you're saying that bananas and avocados flown halfway across the planet destroys the environment less than me getting some meat from the farmer down the road?
>>
>>42241516
>Didn't read the links
>Doesn't know what roughage means
>Doesn't realize how badly they're embarrassing themselves

Why did you even bother?
>>
>>42241543
Does any of the links say we're ruminants that can digest grass? Because that's all the cows I eat are getting besides some salt lick.
>>
>>42241542
Yep.
>>
>>42241243
>I can wash the shit particles absorbed by the plant that's necessary for it to grow away
Lmfao
>>
>>42241549
Most cows aren't grass fed and obviously I'm talking about most cows you fucking retard. And the ones who are eating grass are still causing as much environmental destruction or more than the ones who aren't anyway so your attempt at making a point is just sad.
>>
>>42241550
http://newatlas.com/shipping-pollution/11526/
>research showing that in one year, a single large container ship can emit cancer and asthma-causing pollutants equivalent to that of 50 million cars.
>>
>>42241561
>The ones who eat grass cause as much or more environmental destruction
Sauce me up senpai.
>>
>>42241564
Do you realize how much pollution your cattle cause in one year? Please.

*On a serious note though that's really bad and I do shop at the farmer's market but I'm just pointing out how futile your arguments against vegans are. Even when you compare the worst of vegan food against the best of animal based food, you fail.
>>
>>42241561
Did you know that the cows actually prevent more environmental damage >>42241529

Can you imagine what kind of impact 2 billion more niggers would have on this planet? What their carbon, but also mineral use footprint could be?

Thanks to the cows, instead of one woman having 20 children, they can only get 7, and most of them also starve. I call that an improvement.

Not to mention all the fossile fuels used to transport the grains to niggerafrica. jesus thats just environmental murdewr!
>>
>>42241579
See:
>>42241493
>http://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1748-9326/10/8/085002/meta
>>
>>42241561
Why should I(!) care about something that has literally nothing to do with me then, anon?
>>
>>42241407
But bro, don't you know all that body of research is cherry-picked?
>>
>>42241588
>It is concluded that certain forms of pastured beef production have substantially lower climate impact than feedlot systems. However, pastured systems that require significant synthetic fertilization, inputs from supplemental feed, or deforestation to create pasture, have substantially greater climate impact at all time scales.
Here's my qualms so far, I grew up in the middle of bumfuck ranchland and the glaring problems I see are:
1. In the actual essay in the point about significant synthetic fertilization they readily admit that pastured beef ranchers prefer manure to synthetics. This is not surprising as synthetic fertilizers aren't fucken cheap, and manure is essentially free. 1 point for grass-fed
2. Their point about pastures requiring supplemental feed is null in this instance. I'm arguing that grass-fed is better than feedlot style, not 50% grass-fed, not 60%, not even 99%, 100% grass-fed. Supplemental feeding will prevent a rancher from earning a 100% grass-fed cert. which people value, if not for environmental impact, then for the taste.
3. Deforestation is something that needs to be taken up with the South Americans, in the US most pastured ranchland is built where trees have never naturally grown. If you don't buy US beef you're a faggot and I can actually agree with you that it's not worth the environmental impact.
At the end of the day I don't give a shit if people are vegan or not, typically it seems like a virtue signal, but there are a ton of misconceptions about ranching that are written about by scientists and researchers that have never stepped foot on one.
>>
>>42241688
Deforestation is primarily caused by a) crops that go to feed livestock and b) feedlots (where the livestock live).

You might not cause deforestation by buying 100% grass fed beef, but that's still just a fraction of the issues. And most people do not buy 100% grass fed beef and definitely not all the time. It wouldn't even be realistic for them to, because we don't have enough land to feed the population on grass fed cattle anyway, so this discussion has ultimately been pointless honestly.
>>
>>42241725
>This discussion has been ultimately pointless
That's usually the case with these threads haha
>You might not cause deforestation by buying grassfed
Cool, I'm going to keep enjoying it then, if grassfed no longer becomes available or becomes too expensive I simply won't eat it. There's not too much to my stance on it. I don't care for feedlot style ranching and I'll simply switch to another animal protein source if I'm forced to.
>>
>>42241099
I don't eat much meat but when I do I pig out (no pun).
>>
>>42241529
Wtf I guess I'm a carnivore now :D
>>
>>42241725
in europe, we actually have more forests than a 100 years ago, because of more intense agriculture in areas which are more fertile.
>>
Can't wait for vegans to go mainstream so I have less people to compete with in aesthetics & strength.
>>
File: ryan nelson.png (355KB, 492x744px)
ryan nelson.png
355KB, 492x744px
>>42241861
lol yeah good luck with that.
>>
>>42241886
Are there any natty vegans who look good?
>>
File: billy simmonds.jpg (38KB, 649x480px)
billy simmonds.jpg
38KB, 649x480px
>>42241893
>>
>>42241886
vitamin S will make you look huge no matter what

we're talking about people on an equal standing here
>>
>>42241886
>When you go FULL BADASS VEGAN!!1 #BADASS #VEGAN
What a fuckin sperg
>>
>>42241893
Any buff vegans are clearly on steroids though since obviously vegans don't get protein. They try to link to studies showing rice protein is just as effective as whey in muscle building but it's obviously fake.
>>
>>42241886
He looks good for his height, and is probably natty as well.

An outlier is still an outlier though, most vegans who lift don't look like that, I mean, why post a picture of some fitness model instead of posting a pic of your own body ?
>>
>>42241099
Good goy. Stop utilizing that last basic source of testosterone. Drink that soy latte.
>>
>>42242013
Because I'm a girl and I only just started working out after a very long break so it's nothing impressive at the moment. Just an average girl.

But alright. Only cause I crave the negative attention I'm about to receive.

http://imgur.com/a/BDwZ1
>>
File: vegan goals.jpg (112KB, 900x900px)
vegan goals.jpg
112KB, 900x900px
Carnivores BTFO. You'll never reach this physique, and no amount of coping will change that.
>>
>>42242013
Oh, also, yes they kind of do. I have many vegan friends who lift (all natty) and they're incredibly buff. Not that vascular or tan but that buff or pretty close.
>>
>>42242033
You do realize animal products have actual estrogen that affects your hormones, while soy only has phytoestrogens that have been shown again and again to have no effect on male hormone levels? Right?
>>
>>42241099
"Everyone" isn't going vegan. Just you and your faggot college friends. Everyone in your drum circle isn't "everyone".
>>
>>42241388
Animals do not suffer(exept for pigs), they are routinely fed,have access to water and a cooling system for optimal temperature.Why do you thing we breed them in the first place?We use artificial selection to more effectively use the desired traits for things that we want,like more milk production in cows,making watermelons sweet,tomatoes bigger and sweeter,making the modern banana,blackberry,and every other type of berry,rose,vegetable,grain or animal,so when you want something completly natural and vegan,go eat some wild grass faggot.
>>
>>42242046
>>42242046
You seem pretty young (and naive), why would you ruin your body and your future prospects with a meme diet? Just eat meat already, geez, 5 out of 6 of you vegans drop out because of health complications anyhow.
>>
>>42242088
I don't even want to be mean to you because it's clear you have a severe mental disability that only allows you to function enough to be a farmer. I hope you have a nice day and find peace in your life.
>>
>>42242046
Nobody cares, you're just humiliating yourself.

>>42242059
I've litterally never met a vegan with an impressive body.
>>
>>42242096
Except I've been vegan for 7 years and I'm 26 years old, and my body has done nothing but improve since going vegan. (Again, haven't been working out and I literally eat all the junk food I could possibly want, so that is me not trying in the slightest and when I'm actually working out I'll look much better.)
>>
>>42242059
post them.
>>
File: upVaHhe.jpg (64KB, 639x630px)
upVaHhe.jpg
64KB, 639x630px
>>42242114
Probably because you haven't met many vegans, because pretty much all of the vegans I know have pretty impressive bodies. The vegans you know probably only went "vegan" because their doctors told them they had to or they'd die.
>>
>>42242135
then stop giving advice on a fitness board. come back when you actually attempted lifting and see how you make gains.
>>
>>42242141
Just posted one of them:
>>42242153
>>
>>42242135
well apparently you are a vast minority then, even your jew vegan heralds say that its bad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRVrtqy-3NA

Have you checked for deficiencies? You poor creature. Someone should hand you some meat before you starve.

You know what actually helps? Cutting out most modern diet things, like with pic related. Works even better.>>42241385
>>
>>42242156
I notice my muscles have grown just after taking in the groceries so I'm pretty sure after a while of working out I'll be making good gains. Just went for a bike ride today and my legs are already pretty rock hard.
>>
>>42242167
Sorry, don't care enough about what you have to say to watch that video.

I have checked for deficiencies and I have none. In fact, I cured my anemia by going on a vegan diet. I was always anemic as a meat eater, now I have more than the necessary amount of hemoglobin in my blood.

And I'm obviously not starving.
>>
>>42242153
Is that your friend or something ? How long has he been lifting ?

Cause this is what the average lifter looks like, go to any CBT thread and you'll see people that look better.
>>
>>42242231
Why would you even want to be more muscular than that?

And he's not a close friend, so IDK.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ngq1CiLZvpY
>>
>>42242202
poor bait
>>
>>42242242
Women wouldn't understand.
>>
>>42242255
How is that bait?
>>
>>42242296
Yeah I guess not because I think he's fucking flawless.
>>
Highly processed meats are fucking terrible.

Full bone-in cuts where the nutrients from the bone cook into the meat are fantastic and no amount of shilling on an autistic zimbabwean squash farming board is going to convince me otherwise.
>>
>>42242303
what was "diet" prior to being vegan
>>
>>42242310
the kid does about 20 pullups every 3 days.

amazing.
>>
>>42242202
actually as a man and as someone of the white race, the removal of sugars, and increase of general good foods has helped me a ton, that includes meats, actually more meats. Feels so much better now. I just love eating animals as their happy fluffy joy joy is also as such in my stomach :)
>>
>>42241529
as expected meat eaters also are nazis, no supprises here. Just another proof of how dangerous carnism is.
>>
File: vegan cheese.jpg (90KB, 500x599px)
vegan cheese.jpg
90KB, 500x599px
>>42242392
>no amount of shilling on an autistic zimbabwean squash farming board is going to convince me otherwise.

How about some facts?

Meat is inherently carcinogenic from IGF-1 to heme to Neu5Gc. And inherently disease inducing from cholesterol and saturated fat.

Why don't you stop being silly and get your nutrients from sources that won't kill you later on?

>>42242398
Primarily animal based - thought I needed meat for protein and even was dumb enough to try the ketogenic and Atkins diets.
>>
>>42242436
>Primarily animal based - thought I needed meat for protein and even was dumb enough to try the ketogenic and Atkins diets.
so you're blaming you piss poor diet on meat?
nobody stopped you from eating veggies and beans while still eating some meat.
>>
ITT: Armchair dietitians
>>
>>42242436
>Why don't you stop being silly and get your nutrients from sources that won't kill you later on?

Everyone who has ever lived on this planet has died.

Almost all people who live into their 100s, if that's your goal, eat well-rounded but calorie deficient diets.
>>
>>42242446
The topic was my anemia being cured on a vegan diet. Usually people think the opposite would happen. I tried to eat what I thought was healthy, but it was only hurting me. And not like I never ate veggies.
>>
>>42242466
so whats your diet now then?
>>
>>42242462
Remarkably there are a lot of centenarian vegans, and they tend to look a lot better and be more vibrant than the meat eating ones I've seen who look like death itself.

Remarkable because of how few vegans there were back then.
>>
To meat eaters of /fit/, what would convince you to go vegan?
>>
>>42242488
when majority of the athletes in the world that dominate their competition become vegan.
results are what matters.
>>
>>42242466
>I still can eat junk food

I dont eat any junkfood though, but I do eat meat. Basically, you are such a dumb and weak shit that you need to go to such an extremely far and insane diet because you are too inept to understand which dietary factors inside of an omnivore diet were hurting you.

And now that you have quit these things by default, you still boast about trying to go back to junk food.

wouldnotwaifu/10
>>
>>42242488
easy, tasty alternatives, also living in own accommodation, once I move out/go to university I'll probably start eating vegan purely because I reckon its cheaper
>>
>>42242488
Nothing.
>>
>>42242488
Can veganism cure my bitch titties?
>>
>>42242481
Incredibly varied. I was eating a ton of junk food, but I just stopped because I was starting to disgust myself. Today I ate a ton of fruit (I was craving it because I was dehydrated and went to the farmer's market where I had to take advantage of them) and then some Boca chick'n nuggets. But a typical day is probably focused on beans/grains and whatever random veggies and fruit I feel like eating. Cereal with fortified unsweetened soy milk and bananas. Oatmeal with chia seeds and maple syrup. Those are things I regularly eat for breakfast but other than that my diet never really stays the same.
>>
>>42242523
so why can't you continue that but still eat grass fed meat once or twice a week or organic eggs,
i eat healthier than you and still eat meat. my bloodwork is all fine.
>>
>>42242488
To vegans of /fit, what would convince you to go sane again...oh right, most of you do so already by your own deficiencies in your diet lol
>>
>>42242504
Actually I had no idea I was going to have any benefit from going vegan. In fact I expected the opposite really. But I did it for the animals. I had to after seeing the reality of how they're treated.

But yeah I was dumb. I tried everything except changing my diet to cure my chronic nausea for example, but going vegan made it immediately go away. I still don't know what specifically caused it but I'm assuming dairy.

And I'm actually starting to eat healthier now as you can see here:
>>42242523

But whatever, I would rather die than marry a gross meat eater anyway.
>>
>>42242482
According to every source I can find, this is false. I'm glad that you've spent a large portion of your time going out and meeting centenarians. That must make them feel nice.

Sure, most of these people have mostly vegetarian diets, but eggs, raw milks and cheeses (from goats or sheep), and fish often play a large part in them.

Remaining active is the other key ingredient.

I'm glad that you've found something that makes you happy, but switching from one cult thinking to another shows that you have deeper issues and maybe you should consider moderation.
>>
File: jim.png (274KB, 501x498px)
jim.png
274KB, 501x498px
>>42242530
Because that's absolutely fucking disgusting, and funds animal abuse and environmental destruction for absolutely no reason other than to increase my risk for many diseases.
>>
>>42242488
Cheaper meat mock meats, preferably soy-free as they make me fart something rotten, which aren't loaded with sodium. There is fuck all in the uk outside of quorn.
>>
>>42241099
>everyone going vegan
I've never met anyone who claimed to be vegan in real life, only on the internet

i think you tofu fags are kind of delusional
>>
>>42242585
but you ate meat before and already funded those ppl for decades?
>>
>>42242488
Being able to do it without being treated like a massive faggot by my family. I'm not white btw
>>
>>42242574
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Hi8Ue3tA-Q
>>
>>42242565
>Actually I had no idea I was going to have any benefit from going vegan

You are either lying or just a statistic anomaly, most people do it for the health first, but weasel themselves through "muh poor niggers :(((((((((((" and "muh pooor baby cute animals :((((((((((((((((((" because they are dumb as shit.

Still though, would not waifu you. You seem kinda lacking in that wifey taste. Though you do seem whiteish. So follow that white race chart above. If you are lactose intolerant, obviously dont do that. But you have google...you can find the symptoms...also most likely you are sedentary. So move your lazy ass, go on light jogs once in a while. No junk food, not even once. I havent engaged in that for 5 years now. Can you say the same lol?
>>
>>42242594
Yes. Worst regret of my life obviously and makes me want to vomit thinking about it. I envy people who were raised vegan so much. I was obsessive about activism for years trying to make up for it. I never will, of course.
>>
>>42242598
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_living_centenarians
>>
>>42242619
so you are already a disgusting meat eater.
>>
>>42242596
Maybe you should stop being a massive faggot by caring so much about how your family treats you, and stand up for yourself so they stop treating you like a massive faggot?

Seriously though I do sympathize. Dealing with people is definitely the hardest part about being vegan, but people are becoming more and more open minded and pretty soon they're going to think you're really cool for being ahead of the pack.
>>
>>42242639
I was a disgusting meat eater for 19 years of my life, yes. I will never live down the shame.
>>
>>42242667
Wanna know how I know you're low T?
>>
>>42242614
I'm probably whiter than you are. 99.9% white. But I would sooner date a "nigger" than someone like you who doesn't give a single fuck about animals or life period.

I know how to be healthy. I don't need an autist to give me basic tips.
>>
>>42242112
Why not?You seem to think that just because i exploit chickens for their eggs i hate all animals,im not beating up doggos,im using something that wast made to be used for profit.It's not my fault that some people are treating animals unfairly,im against hunting,but the role of a chicken is to be used by us,nothing more nothing less.Everything we eat is artificially made by us for us.There is no such thing as a selfless good deed,so by being vegan you feel superior because of some moral cause.
>>
>>42242686
Because I'm a woman? lol
>>
File: 1490017826377.jpg (18KB, 500x322px)
1490017826377.jpg
18KB, 500x322px
>>42242718
>I'm a woman(male)
>>
>>42242708
It's not that I feel superior, it's that I would feel like absolute fucking garbage if I were to fund harming animals for no fucking reason. I don't know how people like you live with yourselves.
>>
>>42242706
>bbbbbut I didnt want to be your waifu in the first place

LOL, you fat, junk food eating cunt. Also a leftist as the statistics clearly say. Again, I would-not-waifu-you

why dont you go and date some weird vegan freak with various deficiencies and then spawn mutant, dying babies lol.
>>
I don't really understand veganism.

Like, you can try arguing about animal abuse, but have any of you faggots actually seen a nature documentary before? Animals are fucking brutal. Contrary to popular belief they don't kill efficiently or "humanely" (lol) either.

>that lion documentary where they kill a pregnant antelope and play around with the living fetus before slowly devouring it.
>that penguin raping seal
>that zebra that kicks around its gored entrails in a panic
>watching a baboon break the legs of a baby antelope and eat its entrails alive while its suffering

Like, goddamn. Being raised in a cage suddenly doesn't sound that bad.

Do we need better conditions for raising livestock? Yeah sure, but that's not an argument to stop eating meat.
>>
>>42242651
I was just pointing out how veganism is mocked by most people.
I don't care about my own health enough to restrict my diet to a specific food group just so I can live a few more year.
>>
>>42242760
animals kill because they have no other option, they can only eat meat. Human are not even made to eat meat but does it for fun and stupid shit
>>
>>42241099
If everyone thought like vegans humans would have died out a very long time ago.

Man never had access to plentiful fruit and vegetables and the like. No way to grow them or sustain them for many many years, and what he did find would not provide nearly as much nutrition as was needed.

High protein and fat diets (from meat) are what helped the human brain evolve in the first place: https://berkeley.edu/news/media/releases/99legacy/6-14-1999a.html

Even today veganism is expensive and requires you to supplement and micromanage or eat a fuckton of a certain type of food to get what you need.
>>
>>42241900
bodybuilder, martial artist, vegan -- the ultimate resume checklist
>>
>>42242734
but you have already done that for 19 years.
>>
File: non-vegan limbo.png (259KB, 960x960px)
non-vegan limbo.png
259KB, 960x960px
>>42242760
>>
>>42242793
>Humans are not even made to eat meat
We are. We're omnivores. We can't even fully digest plant fibers because we lack the stomach composition of herbivores. We have an appendix and canines. We can eat raw meat, although we don't choose to because it's both less tasty and potentially dangerous due to parasites and spoilage, which affects other omnivores and carnivores as well before you try throwing out some unbacked bullshit about animals being magically unaffected.

Fire and cooking food made it safe and easily digestible at the same time.
>>
>>42242793
>animals kill because they have no other option, they can only eat meat.

Lmao no. Animals kill to fuck around all the time. They do it primarily to other animals they don't consider a threat.
Hell, I remember that little video of a chimp killing a frog just so he could use it as a fucktoy and rape it to death.

You are also ignoring my argument. Animals don't treat each other humanely at all.
>>
File: 1500822651896.png (232KB, 960x960px)
1500822651896.png
232KB, 960x960px
>>42242819
>>
>>42242800
So many retarded statements here but I'm going to address the worst.

Just because something happened a certain way in the past doesn't mean it has to continue and can't be done another way.

Also, cooking had more to do with it. Most paleo diets actually relied on very little meat.
http://blogs.plos.org/neuroanthropology/2010/10/28/food-for-thought-cooking-in-human-evolution/

Veganism is not expensive at all. Beans and grains are as cheap as you can get. You don't need to supplement anything except it's safest to supplement B12 due to our environment being too clean. Your animals are supplemented with B12 anyway so don't act superior to vegans who drink fortified plant milks. It's a much better source than carcinogenic, disease inducing animal products.

Vegans actually suffer from less deficiencies than meat eaters.
>>
>>42242814
At least I still have the excuse that I didn't know.
>>
>>42242869
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRVrtqy-3NA

LOL
>>
>>42242835
We don't need to fully digest plant fibers for them to still be beneficial to us you fuckwit. We're more suited for herbivorous diets, as countless studies show. And we have the teeth of frugivores, not omnivores lol.
>>
>>42242843
>using animals are moral compass
you're a subhuman
>>
File: thing.jpg (187KB, 697x471px)
thing.jpg
187KB, 697x471px
>>42242908
>using your ancestors, close relatives and history as pillars for your diet

its accurate!
>>
>>42242877
nope you've already funded them for years to come. nothing u can do to change that. you are worse than meat eaters.
>>
>>42241099
Vegan food has more shit and dirt in it than meat products.
>>
itt: fat vegans who never have won anything in sports competition try to give health advice.
>>
>>42242869
>>42242919
http://www.nature.com/ejcn/journal/v56/n12/full/1601646a.html
http://ajcn.nutrition.org/content/71/3/682.full

Europeans can probably digest fat better than other races
https://www.nap.edu/read/11537/chapter/13 (also a generic good read on dietary cholesterol and dieting)
https://archive.is/HD6UZ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRELldIuZyM
http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2014/04/did-europeans-get-fat-neandertals

https://www.nature.com/news/baseball-players-reveal-how-humans-evolved-to-throw-so-well-1.13281
https://phys.org/news/2013-06-chimps-humans-baseball-pitcher.html
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1y__4xX8xp8
>>
>>42242933
b-b-b-b-but my collage professor said veganism is healthy and eating animal products is harmful
>>
>>42242933
more like
>ITT: trolls larping as vegans for (you)'s
>>
File: 1500649984817.png (789KB, 1887x2545px)
1500649984817.png
789KB, 1887x2545px
>>42242954
>trolls

more like angry and dumb womanlets. and nu cuck brainlets.
>>
>>42242954
damn
>>
>>42241243

Veganism is mental illness.
>>
File: ambhivalenceburtonsilverman.jpg (54KB, 564x709px) Image search: [Google]
ambhivalenceburtonsilverman.jpg
54KB, 564x709px
>>42241099
>he doesn't know that shit is a fertilizer
>there's probably shit on every vegetable he eats

This is not /fit/ related, why are these stupid vegan threads allowed on here? Go back to /ck/
>>
>>42243053
It is /fit/ related because you're sacrificing your health by eating animal products, silly billy.
>>
>>42242869
>Also, cooking had more to do with it. Most paleo diets actually relied on very little meat.

That's why early Americans drove many massive mammals into extinction.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megatherium

"In the south, the giant ground sloth flourished until about 10,500 radiocarbon years BP (8,500 BCE). Most cite the appearance of an expanding population of human hunters as the cause of its extinction.[21] There are a few late dates of around 8000 BP and one of 7000 BP[22] for Megatherium remains, but the most recent date viewed as credible is about 10,000 BP.[23] The use of bioclimatic envelope modeling indicates that the area of suitable habitat for Megatherium had shrunk and become fragmented by the mid-Holocene. While this alone would not likely have caused its extinction, it has been cited as a possible contributing factor.[24]"

You know how much meat is on a 1500 lb sloth?
>>
>>42243080
Even if meat would be bad for you, why would I need to become a vegan instead of a vegetarian?

Also this is a fitness board, not a health board. Nutrition questions unrelated to workouts go to the dedicated nutrition board /ck/.
>>
>>42242734
i am not harming these animals,they are made to be used.
Animal abuse is degenerate,it does nothing but harm,but you have to understand that my chickens aren't suffocating,starving or dehydrated,they have constant supply of food,water and clean air.
>>
>>42243129
Because milk and eggs are just as bad for you as meat.
>>
>>42243146
post physique
>>
>>42243146
Prove it
>>
>>42243163
Already did.

>>42242046
>>
>>42243165
>le jewish conman doctor who totally is legit . avi (nutritionfacts.com)

I bet that fag will post a link to that soon.
>>
>>42243165
https://pastebin.com/RYmSEQUW
>>
>>42243175
heck. I thought you ware cute when you first posted, but of course you're mental as well.
>>
>>42243192
Well thanks I guess. Even though compliments are pretty much meaningless from filthy meat eaters desu.
>>
>>42243187
A lot of unrelated shit in that list, you could have at least given me the ones that are relevant to the question.

So animal protein is bad for you because it promotes muscle growth which also favors cancer growth?
>>
>>42243269
The reason I created that list is so I don't have to go through and copy and paste a bunch of links individually every time someone asks for evidence of health benefits of vegan diets/health detriments of omnivorous diets. I'll have to work on it so it's more organized though. Also have a ton more studies to add.
>>
>>42243053
>modern agriculture
>shit as fertilizer
i know you're fatlard in real life but mentally speaking you're a gymnast
>>
>>42243192
I didnt think she was cute when she was first posted though, kinda average. Seen much cuter girls in average you love you lose threads lol. Also seem r selected from the angles on her tits. Not classy at all. Again, would not waifu.
>>
>>42243269
You can grow muscle without the levels of IGF-1 in animal products. Excess IGF-1 is going to give you cancer and vegan proteins don't really have it except for soy. But yes, it's healthier to not eat so much protein.
>>
>>42243311
So all you do all day long is create these threads to proselytize your ideology?
>>
>>42243324
What's r selected?
>>
>>42243332
But why are all vegans so small? Reality appears to disagree with you. If I can't get big without animal protein, then I will keep eating animal protein.
>>
>>42243338
No. I've had that info available to copy and paste for ages. It comes in handy but does need to be updated.
>>
>>42243352
Vegans aren't all so small. Or does this look small to you?
>>
>>42241409
appeal to futility bullshit
>>
>>42243324
I'd say she's a bit above average. She looks like she secretes mommy pheromones though, it's one of my kinks.
>>
>>42243344
promiscuous skanks. One of the trademarks of an r selected female is that she also likes to gauge on food, as this woman described her appetite towards junk food. Most likely also has a high partner count. And she described herself to be in the 26 age range? Roasty is nearing her expiration date.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8N3FF_3KvU
>>
>>42243372
Gorillas eat insects all the time. Also they mainly eat fruits, not plants as the majority of their diet.
>>
>>42243372
But that guy became big as a vegetarian, he only became a vegan after he already won competitions.
>>
>>42243372
Gorillas also happen to eat the equivalent of your bodyweight in food every week.
>>
>>42243409
That's a huge lie. He started making his biggest accomplishments after a while of being vegan...and has stated that he recovers faster on a vegan diet as well.
>>
>>42243398
I've only had sex with 4 men actually and one of them was borderline rape so I don't think it should count.
>>
File: 1487494411797.jpg (21KB, 401x367px)
1487494411797.jpg
21KB, 401x367px
>>42243457
>4 man
>only
>not a whore
>>
>>42243481
I thought that was a low number by today's standards?
>>
>>42243457
will

not

waifu

even if you made that pastebin in response to mine, or maybe even tried to make that crude attempt at refuting it early on lol. Probably just some shifty eyed jew behind that keyboard anyhow.
>>
>>42243440
>That's a huge lie.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patrik_Baboumian

Most of his accomplishments are in his meat eater / vegetarian phases. How is that a lie?

Also he says he eats a ton of soy products. Doesn't that completely invalidate your IGF-1 argument, because as was said here >>42243332 Soy protein has the same "problems" as animal protein in that regard.
>>
>>42243494
LOL
>>
>>42243494
Women take in DNA of every man they sleep with, meaning your poor partner, who you'll settle down with and have kids, will be raising a child that's not entirely his.
Anything more than 1 is a lot, regardless of what our post sexual liberation society would have you believe.
>>
>>42243398
who makes this bullshit?

not a real wolf, that's for damn sure.

almost all politicians are rabbits.
>>
>>42243539
That doesn't sound very scientific. Also protection was used all except one time.

But I'm going to be single forever now anyway because I'll only date ethical vegans and clicking with someone's personality is most important to me and considering how few vegans there are in my area I just don't see myself in a relationship, like, ever.
>>
>>42243570
i mean if you want a child in the future and both you and your partner are vegan gl you're both gonna be droppin blanks
>>
>>42243566
go away roasty, we dont like you plant eating mind magics that is also crypto kikery. Maybe in your mentally ill community you may think you are a hotshot, but just look at the average threads here. I am just an average meat eater who dislikes vegans. The better guys who look even more handsome than me think even worse of you. Go back to your low genetic potential pit pls lol.
>>
>>42243570
http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0045592

Once your biological clock starts ticking you'll throw those standards out the window or be on antidepressants and own a lot of cats.
>>
>>42243590
You're not even responding to me you dummy.
>>
>>42243570
>how to do womans suffrage 101

LOL

>bbbbut I didnt liek u anyway :((((((((((((((
>but I am not a roasty I am ethicul and dont keeel cuddly animals
>bbbbbbut only 4 :((((((((((((((((
>>
>>42243570
>http://imgur.com/a/BDwZ1
DELFT
E
L
F
T
>>
>>42243589
I've known vegan families who were vegan all through conception to birth and fed their children absolutely nothing but vegan food and lots of breast milk and they are the brightest kids I've ever met, and very healthy and happy too.

They are not rare.
>>
>>42243621
I don't know what this means.
>>
>>42241349
>Someone with an agenda and money.

Conspiracy lite.
>>
>>42243631
there are also families and individuals who can consume high meat diets without consequences. Good genetics, this woman is probably not one of them. Would not want weak children.
>>
>>42241143
I know that feel. Also got scabies once. Fucking nightmare
>>
>>42243590
go back to pol you brainwashed nu-conservative little cunt.

read back on what the conservative party used to be and you might learn some fucking respect.
>>
itt: /fit/ gets trolled by a troll pretending to be a girl
>>
>>42243725
>>
>>42241243
I only eat meat that i raise myself or kill on my property.
Vegans are litterally limp wristed city bois.
>>
File: 4356534.jpg (196KB, 1200x1195px)
4356534.jpg
196KB, 1200x1195px
>>42243590
>the judeo controlled meat and dairy industry is white herritage, I can't explain you why but white men got as poweful as they are today by consuming large quantities of hormones and antibitiotics
>>
File: lebron_mask.jpg (69KB, 594x454px) Image search: [Google]
lebron_mask.jpg
69KB, 594x454px
>>42241360
Agreed
>>
>>42243841
>being that proud of something that takes such little effort
Jeez, imagine having such little accomplishments in life that you think killing animals is a source of pride.
>>
>>42243850
Fucking lol @ the wall cake.
>>
>>42242619
You are such a faggot anon.
Holy shit
>>
>vegans are really dumb because they don't want the high quality protein which you get from eating cow's anus
I mean I understand eating meat, but 99% of meat eaters are regularly eating literally the anus, tits, cartilage, ligaments, eyeballs, nosehairs...... how is this superior to eating plants?
>inb4 the I only eat grass fed high quality steak bites from my local farmer
You don't, don't pretend
>>
File: 1363804810683.gif (3MB, 500x281px)
1363804810683.gif
3MB, 500x281px
>buy chicken
>season it with vegan spices to make it SOMEWHAT edible

Omnivores everyone.
>>
>>42241243
You don't torture livestock, that makes the meat gamey
>>
>buy ovaries
>have average lower IQ than males
>find a shitty community for incels and genetic rejects
>be surprised that nobody worships your ovaries and shitty life choices in a somewhat normal place

whew, vagetarians everyone.
>>
>>42243967
Nothing is particularly apetising when you're on a body building diet because you have to eat so much. But there's little more fundamentally satisfying than eating a steak or a chicken breast when you are actually hungry.
>>
File: 1495437548846.jpg (19KB, 272x272px)
1495437548846.jpg
19KB, 272x272px
>animal products with actual shit taste better than vegan food
will they ever recover?
>>
>>42241143
>since my shitty vegan fuckfest thread will get hated, here is some B.S to try and bump it
nice try schomo

a green plant goes in all fields
>>
File: 1500776824386.jpg (125KB, 1224x1445px)
1500776824386.jpg
125KB, 1224x1445px
>>42242436
here is your (you)
Vegans are deficit in b12:

http://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamaneurology/fullarticle/784788
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16219987

High fiber diets reduce serum half life of vitamin D3:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6299329

Vegans have weaker bones due to lower calcium intake and vitamin D3 levels:

http://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamainternalmedicine/fullarticle/486478
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21092700

Vegans are deficit in carnitine:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21753065
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2756917
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1628441/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11043928
Vegans are deficient in taurine:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3354491

Vegans are deficient in iodine:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12748410
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21613354

Vegans are deficient in Coenzyme Q10:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16873950

Vegans are deficient in iron due to the fact that iron from plant sources is less bioavailable than iron from meat sources:

https://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/Iron-HealthProfessional/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11269606

Vegans are deficient in vitamin A:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19103647
http://m.jn.nutrition.org/content/137/11/2346.full

Vegans have a lower sperm count than non vegans:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/35465
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3257705/

Vegans have lower testosterone than non vegans:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1435181
http://m.ajcn.nutrition.org/content/42/1/127.abstract
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/159772
http://m.jap.physiology.org/content/82/1/49

Children who are raised on strict vegan diets do not grow normally:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/4067152
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8005079
>>
File: woo nelly.gif (930KB, 320x240px)
woo nelly.gif
930KB, 320x240px
>>42244481
Jama article lied saying vegans are always deficient in B12. I am not and never have been as a vegan of 7 years. And I don't even take B12 supplements, just fortified foods every once in a while. It's incredibly easy to get B12 on a vegan diet so it's really a non-issue, just something vegans should be aware of to be safe. And don't act like your animals aren't given B12 supplements. I'll take B12 over cut up carcass and secretions of abused animals any day.
Also, at least vegans are aware of the risk if they don't supplement B12, lots of meat eaters are deficient and don't even realize it.

https://www.ars.usda.gov/news-events/news/research-news/2000/b12-deficiency-may-be-more-widespread-than-thought/

And the study on D3 is pretty damn irrelevant considering all the benefits of fiber.

The jama study on "weaker bones" only included 18 individuals who were on a raw vegetarian diet. Throw it out.
The second study on "weaker bones" is even fucking worse, they only studied one family with 4 people. Throw it out.

Do I even need to keep going after this?
>>
>>42243856
Withouth me they wouldnt be alive in the first place.
Animal compassion is a fucking myth anyways.
You think animals would be "kind" to humans if they were more powerfull?
Nah senpai.
>>
>>42245094

>Muh anecdotes show I'm an exception to the rule even though I am expected to be an outlier in their models.

>Muh sample size argument that I have no idea what it means but will parrot anyway because it makes me look intellectual.

>Muh science knowledge I gained from 4chan instead of actually reading the papers.
>>
>>42245094
Also, there are actually low fiber vegan diets believe it or not, in regards to the fiber/D3 study.
>>
>>42245153
You're gonna really hate me for this but....

I was deficient in vitamin D as a meat eater, and I no longer am as a vegan. It's almost like you can be perfectly healthy on a vegan diet and all your arguments are futile attempts to justify continuing to act like a degenerate.
>>
ITT: Meat eaters BTFO
>>
>>42245195
>I was deficient in vitamin D as a meat eater,
because you ate poorly. meat has nothing to do with that face you had zero knowledge of healthy eating.
>>
>>42242614
>that infographic
Literally says "it didn't work because we didn't cult it up hard enough, we should have stayed around people who unthink doubleplusungood thoughtcrimes and remind us of the plusgood bellyfeel we get when we do"
>>
>>42245382
>meat, dairy and eggs supposedly being the only thing that guarantees you'll get proper vitamin D
>eat a diet based off meat, dairy, and eggs
>still be deficient
>switch to vegan diet, deficiency goes away
>now supposedly it's because I wasn't eating right before, but somehow am on a vegan diet which according to you is supposed to make me deficient by default

Just stop.
>>
>>42243967
>vegan spices
>>
>>42245476
The fact you're too stupid to know how to get vitamin D and make a post proving that you know absolute shit of where it comes from is just further proving his point
>>
>>42245476
you didn't even refute his argument
>>
>>42245195
>it is almost as if when you recommend a diet to people you should also consider the fact of how well the average person can take to it, and it seems like the average person does not take to it well at all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRVrtqy-3NA

You have a deficiency rate of what, 70% for your people? What we peddle here is not that, it is an elite omnivore diet. Maybe in the other threads we dont say exactly the same thing, but junk foods (which you gorge on so much you fat cow) we hate. No sugars, no sipping, no soda's, not anything bad.

fuck off
>>
>>42245532
Do you actually think I don't know you get it from the sun? You'd be destroying your own argument if you admitted I could get enough of it from the sun...

Wow.

>>42245533
Um, yeah I did pretty well actually.
>>
>>42245578
alright genius. pls tell me what you are eating now that fixed your vitamin D issue.
>>
>>42245590
Man I'm so mad right now. My stupid mouse went back a page on its own and I lost my long response to this. Whatever.

The point was more that eating lots of meat, dairy, and eggs didn't prevent me from being deficient in vitamin D, you fucking doofus. And none of it helped as much as getting some sunlight (and I guess the occasional mushrooms). And fiber didn't hinder my ability to absorb enough vitamin D.

Christ why do I always have to break down the simplest things for you meat eaters. You must not be getting enough glucose to those little walnut brains of yours.
>>
I was vegan for 3 months I still made gains

stopped being vegan for about the same reasons I started, just for experimental purposes

I didn't feel any better, and I didn't feel any worse

now that I'm eating more meat again honestly I feel like gains come a little easier

honestly it doesn't matter lol if you don't feel bad about eating meat you should do it

I think the most effective ethical approach desu is the reductionarianism or reducitarianism or whatever lol

vegan is like athiest at this point in that it is so fedora-y and cult-like that it automatically turns people off

although I think all people should at least experiement with a vegan/vegetarian diet and see how it makes them feel
>>
>>42245854
>although I think all people should at least experiement with a vegan/vegetarian diet and see how it makes them feel

The problem with this though is people will start a vegan diet for a bit, not do it properly, or their body doesn't adjust to the added fiber yet, or maybe something happens to their body that was actually caused by their previous diet, but since they were paying more attention as a vegan, they only noticed it then, and then you have a bunch of retards claiming it didn't work for them.

Also, a vegan diet is so varied and if say someone with an allergy to soy goes vegan and feels like shit, they won't figure out that the soy allergy was the specific cause and not the vegan diet in general. You get a bunch of obnoxious asses running around bragging about how they tried eating vegan but are completely absolved of responsibility because their "body didn't react well to it".
>>
>>42241934
youre missing the point faggot
all bodybuilders take steroids (inb4 some obscure example), them being vegan is nothing special.
that comic just needs a "yes" on the last panel and suddenly all your facade falls off
>>
>>42245927

well sure people are going to do retarded things and make retarded claims no matter what

I guess I should say all people should spend the 1 hour needed reading about what supplements they need to take while on a vegetarian/vegan diet and be body-aware of what they are allergic too and also not just eat fucking chips and candy and expect not to feel like shit and claim because "muh vegan diet is a meme"

what I'm trying to say is that there does exist a strong ethical argument, but these people need to look more critically at other structures they rely on and see the evil and suffering all around them and realize nihilism is the logical solution

then suddenly the virtue-signaling peoples meaningless and they'll be able to learn how to actually live ethically and understand that a living being must take from its environment to exist
>>
File: copy.png (76KB, 162x260px)
copy.png
76KB, 162x260px
FUCKING MEAT EATERS
>>
check these vegan dubs
>>
>>42246053
>a living being must take from its environment to exist

So you're cool with me slaughtering children to eat? You eat meat, I eat children, no big deal. We've gotta make a choice. I mean yeah I could eat plants which causes infinitely less suffering, but why not choose the greater evil for no reason whatsoever? Makes sense to me, as a nihilist.

Can all the nihilists here give me all their credit card information please, so I can take all your money? If you don't do this you're not a true nihilist btw because you obviously desire for me to not take your money but from a logical perspective your existence and your money don't matter at all.
>>
File: 1462024448042.jpg (43KB, 640x565px)
1462024448042.jpg
43KB, 640x565px
>There are people here who don't farm at least some of their stuff themselfs
Selfimprovement my ass
>>
>>42246166

if you could eat children and you saw no consequences in doing so, and they we're my children (or children I *cared* about), then sure, eat children

see how long you can do that without consequences
>>
>>42246204
*weren't lol
>>
>>42246166

>implying you don't already slaughter children to eat
>>
>>42246166

>you can't be selfish and nihilistic
>>
>>42246287
Then give me your money already. Don't be selfish. Just wanna see who's a TRUE nihilist.

I'm waiting.
>>
>>42243372
Whales are the strongest animals and they are meat eaters.
>>
>>42246392
>Taking it this seriously.
>>
>>42241319
>making excuses for vegshit being overpriced

It's being funded by Silicon Valley millionaires who can afford to give it away. They charge too much because they only care about profiting off of vegan suckers, not about baby cows or crystal mountain streams.
>>
File: kamina.png (123KB, 2000x1127px)
kamina.png
123KB, 2000x1127px
>omnivore
>tfw I eat at vegan restaurants and I am, by far, the manliest and healthiest looking guy there every single time

I really hope someday one of them dredges up enough courage to ask me what my secret is so I can confidently reply, "I eat meat."
>>
>>42245660
that still didn't answer my question.
what did you change differently in your diet since you have been vegan.
>>
>>42242153
If you are vegan because of "muh health" instead of ethics, you're an idiot. Because even if you're savy enough to follow the really strict diet needed to get all the nutrients, there is no conclusive evidence that it's actually healthier. Faggots like Vegan Gayns will make it sound as if he'll live up to 100 years old, but that's simply not true. Vegans and carnivores have similar mortality rates.
>>
bbl
>>
>>42241099
How are plants grown, actually?

I live in the countryside, let me tell you.

You plant your stuff. Put seeds in the ground. Then you SHOVEL a bunch of manure, rotting grass, leftovers from cooking vegetables, anything you don't need, to ROT and DECAY to feed your food. Cowshit is the best for this.

Tell me again how plants are so much better because
>not contaminated with shit
>>
>>42244481
Those pub med articles are case studie, and a case study is not conclusive

I love the same guy that spams them in every thread and thinks "ah ha! because it has .gov as the domain I win!"
>>
Literally 0 physique posted when asked. You fucking vegans don't even lift get off this board REEEEEE
>>
>>42246166
>animals is equal to humans
>>
>>42241243

t. vegan posting about being vegan from his latest model smartphone which is probably responsible for the destruction of at least an acre of natural habitat by itself and a huge amount of pollution in the areas adjacent to all the places where resources have been mined and processed
>>
You guys do realise this diet would be unsustainable for anyone that isn't living in a first world country right ?

The same could be said about the excessive amount of meat americans eat, but two wrongs don't make a right.
>>
>>42241099
>When did you stop eating nasty, disease inducing dismembered flesh and secretions from abused animals?
I haven't, and never will. I'm 52 years old and eat 'animal products' every goddamned day, am healthy as a proverbial horse, am on a bike racing team (rode 214 miles total this week) and have no plans to do anything as pants-on-head-retarded as becoming vegetarian because it's utter nonsense.

Furthermore I could beat the shit out of any goddamned 'vegan' you care to present me with, and I could ASS-RAPE them if I wanted to, and they wouldn't be able to stop me. I've known plenty of 'vegans' over the course of my life, and they're all skinnyfat, weak, chronically ill with one thing or another, and ineffectual; an 8 year old could beat up most of them. Your so-called 'vegan lifestyle' is a JOKE, anti-health, anti-human, and retarded as fuck.
>>
How can vegans be so much in denial as to think that they are becoming the majority? I really hope it's bait, otherwise it's really embarrassing for them.
>>
>>42248662
This is /fit/, of course it's bait. /fit/ may be retarded but they're not so retarded as to become vegan. It's just another troll-meme along with shit like 'no fap', 'cold showers', and so on.
>>
>>42247908
hey everyone check out this retard
>>
>>42241258
No, he's not. That just makes him a normal person. The fact that you think this just goes to show how much beta numale syndrome vegans have.
>>
>>42242435
it's ironic that your nigger loving misguided sympathy leads to the suffering of millions of black people.
>>
>>42242488
In a word?
Nothing.
>>
>>42242706
>implying niggers give a single fuck about anyone but themselves.
>>
>>42242793
>Human are not even made to eat meat
Can vegans and veggimites please stop saying this? It really only hurts your arguments.
It is demonstrably false.
>>
>>42242706
Typical roastie and a prime example of why suffrage was a mistake.

Do you think animals give a shit about you? You ever heard of the mafia throwing bodies to pigs to get rid of the evidence? Or that cats eat their owners by the first day they are dead. And dogs by the third. Did you know that plants and even BACTERIA respond to music? So what's your excuse for eating them? Just because the lettuce can't scream doesn't mean it's not "life".

If you have even a single braincell you'll see where I'm going with this. Your lifestyle's only logical outcome is suicide, otherwise you're a hypocrite.
>>
>>42241352
>im a genius
>what's virture signaling?
Too funny man. Enjoy your celery.
>>
>>42241527
Maybe if vegans tried not being so self-righteous and snarky, people would listen to you. Insulting someone won't serve to make your point, only alienate them from your cause. Instead you stutter in disbelief that omnivores are doing what omnivores have done for hundreds of years. Call them toddlers, animal abusers and expect them to cozy up to your celery and water diet. Im undecided as to where i stand in this discussion, but i can tell you precisely how you won't get anyone to hear you out. By doing exactly what you're doing.
>>
>>42243889
This, thought i was the only one cringing into near-seizure mode.
>>
>>42250240
>>
>>42247231
>Thinking you don't need a strict diet to get all the nutrients in an omnivorous diet
>Thinking they can get away with claiming there isn't conclusive evidence that it's actually healthier when there's a shitload of it.

And I'm the idiot?
>>
>>42248161
This. He didn't count on anyone actually reading them lol.
>>
>>42248575
>>
File: 3rd world vegans.jpg (164KB, 640x459px)
3rd world vegans.jpg
164KB, 640x459px
>>42248607
>tfw you live in a 3rd world country but are vegan just fine
http://awfw.org/
>>
File: Scott Jurek.jpg (29KB, 500x375px)
Scott Jurek.jpg
29KB, 500x375px
>>42248631
Hm yeah okay.
>>
>>42248631
You sure about that bro?
>>
>>42241099
Can mods start deleting these stupid threads since they aren't actually fitness related? I mean, you can eat a shitty diet that's still vegan, so it's not necessarily healthy.

Nice meme op, you find that on ifunny??
>>
File: pig fact.jpg (116KB, 800x800px)
pig fact.jpg
116KB, 800x800px
>>42249895
Finally googled roastie. I haven't even had sex that much and my vagina is fine.

I don't care if animals give a shit about me. Only absolute degenerates would abuse others just because they didn't know if they'd give a shit about them or not. And responding to stimulus doesn't mean they're thinking or feeling and the scientists are quite clear about this. Also vegans kill wayyyyyy less plants, so even if plants did think and feel veganism would still be the best choice.

You can care about animals being abused and accidentally step on an ant every once in a while and you're in no way a hypocrite. You're really grasping at straws.
>>
>>42241099
But in order to raise vegetables and soya, you must put literal animal shit, human shit and decomposing other crap for it to grow up.
>>
>>42251320
>must
>not knowing about veganic agriculture
>>
>>42251327
>You can't raise tomatoes with pigshit because MUH VEGANISM
???
Christians were the first "vegans" by practicing fasting.
Don't educate others on vegan- anything pls.
Thread posts: 330
Thread images: 45

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.