[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fat/ "weekend chill" edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 333
Thread images: 63

File: 1497177426605.png (561KB, 3000x1625px) Image search: [Google]
1497177426605.png
561KB, 3000x1625px
Previous thread
>>42063640

>Who is /fat/ for?
for /fat/fucks who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
http://fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)

>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
http://www.sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
http://www.fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)

>Plan your weight loss week by week
http://www.losertown.org/eats/cal.php

>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
https://www.myfitnesspal.com
>>
File: aArv5Nd_700b.jpg (109KB, 640x406px) Image search: [Google]
aArv5Nd_700b.jpg
109KB, 640x406px
How do I weigh myself for the most accurate results? Should I just not eat anything the day before?
>>
>>42071836
After you take your morning piss, but before you drink any water.
>>
i am starting over
i was able to eat 600 a day for two weeks and lost 8 pounds
last week, i ate 1200-maintenence. im ashamed but i got halo top so i can "binge" on that and stay busy i guess
>>
>>42071836

Either take your weight at the same time daily and average it or pick one time weekly and call it your official weight.

I use Saturday morning to determine "real" weight. By the end of the day it's usually about 10lbs higher
>>
File: 1386022036698.jpg (35KB, 731x550px) Image search: [Google]
1386022036698.jpg
35KB, 731x550px
>>42071868
How the fuck do you people only eat 600 calories a day? Sounds like hell and unhealthy.
>>
>>42071919
willpower, one meal + one snack a day
my snack is halo top usually lol
you need caffeine
>>
File: 1468693681523.gif (774KB, 276x220px) Image search: [Google]
1468693681523.gif
774KB, 276x220px
>>42071950
Please dont tell me you have a pint of halo top every day. I can't imagine you having enough energy to get a good workout done as well. How much do you weigh?
>>
>One burger has almost 800 kcal
How the fuck?
>>
>>42071981
no, i have half a pint
i weigh 180 pounds
>>
>>42071919
I can't eat more than 700 cals nowadays, I force myself for the last spoonfuls... My stomach just shrunk I guess. I feel physically sick after consuming more than 550. I eat it in one sitting (OMAD) though for the fasting benefits.
Been losing consistently.
>>
>>42071836
Either do it once a week or measure you body instead, you can gain/lose 3 kilos if you wanted in 2 hours
>>
Anyway to hook a wii fit board up to pc to use as a scales
>>
>gained back about 2-3 kgs over the course of three weeks due to fucking depression and alcoholism
I will continue on my quest to my ideal body starting monday but Jesus Christ does it feel shitty losing a couple of weeks of progress.
>>
>>42071987
I guess the 600 cals makes a little more sense if you're 180 trying to lose weight fast, but theres better ways anon. Bring that up to atleast 1k and split your meals for before and after a workout, start lifting and cardio if you haven't already. If your workout is good enough you can be burning more calories than you put in by the end of the day (not meaning your workout will burn 1000 cals but it will burn alot and on top of the calories you burn naturally you will have more cals going out) and be losing weight while setting the foundation for muscle. Even if you're a grill this applies as well.
>>
File: 1259705165153.png (1MB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1259705165153.png
1MB, 800x800px
>use face-side phone camera
>look at self
>lie down on side
>see how disgustingly far the spare skin and flab residue on my face falls
>cry
d-don't look at your head on it's side, anons
>>
Anyone have the link to the discord? I've seen it on some older threads, is it dead?
>>
>>42072062
yeah im a girl but i dont work out
i was planning on getting to 150 and then starting to lift (starting strength) until im 125 and then doing some core/butt focused routine after
>>
>>42072105
discord shilling is forbidden. we have a thread not a tripfag chat room.
>>
who self improvement here?
>losing weight
>working and earning money
>learning to drive
>learning programming so i can get a job that gives me more money
>reading literature to sharpen my mind
>writing essays/diary entries about topics i'm interested in
>moving more
>going out of my comfort zone more

if i had more hours in the day i would also be continuing to learn german
>>
>>42072012
https://www.theverge.com/2013/5/2/4292712/fitscales-wii-fit-balance-board-connected-scale
literally the first result after i googled it dude
>>
>>42072151
i am

>lose weight
>got part time job
>went to doctor for meds (mental problems)
>trying to make friends
>reading psychology and philosophy
>practicing writing as hobby

i think when im thin, ill be happier/less crazy
>>
>>42072151
>>learning programming so i can get a job that gives me more money
You'll never compete with pajeet, who works harder for the less amount.
>>
>>42072224
>>42072151
and lives in a dog cage
and eats dog food
>>
File: 1414541555281.jpg (25KB, 800x960px) Image search: [Google]
1414541555281.jpg
25KB, 800x960px
>>42072216
>I think when I'm thin, I'll be happier/less crazy

I did not experience this
>>
>>42072272
are you female?
>>
>>42072056
>Starting monday
Why ? Starts now. Throw away those bottles.
t. recovering alcoholic
>>
>>42072113
Don't wait anon, now is the time! Get a gym membership and get on that stationary bike for an hour every single day. I'm no expert in female weight lifting but you should definitely try to look up simple weight lifting schedules for beginners as well. If you're broke then go walking for an hour everyday instead and start saving up money you poor fuck. Raise your limit up to 1k cals per day (one small meal before the workout and 1 or 2 meals after the workout) and limit yourself to one halo top a week. Shit may be low in calories but you should NOT be eating that everyday. Vegetables are super filling and low in calories, along with a mixture of some different proteins (chicken, fish, meat) and a little bit of initiative you can mix things up in the kitchen for some good tasting and filling shit.
>>
>>42072224
yeah that may be the case but even still if indians are undercutting the average salary for a programmer it's still much more than what i normally make with my shitty degree
>>
>>42072310
what is wrong with halo top? it's clean
i dont have problems with walking
>>
>>42072297
I don't really know but for whatever reason starting at the beginning of a week is always easier for me, no matter what I plan to do.
There's nothing really to throw away right now since they're empty anyway but whatever.
Thanks for trying to help me, at least, anon.
>>
How we doing tonight fatties?

>>42072105
also in for discord link
>>
>>42072327
Hmm, alright anon. If you say so. Used to be the kind of people going "I'll do it on a fresh week/month" and never doing it ever because hungover, until one day I threw away almost 30€ of booze (Less than 2 days worth at the time) and never picked it up again.
But if you don't have any it's good.
Good luck with that then !
>>
File: USDACUCKS.png (63KB, 878x1004px) Image search: [Google]
USDACUCKS.png
63KB, 878x1004px
Shit burgers, I never knew it was this bad...
>pic related

Disclaimer : I was trying to sign in to check out the micronutrient tracker (apparently almost all vitamins and mineras).
>>
>>42072388
>6'4 female
Is that real?
>>
>>42072408
kek I'm a fucking moron !!!
I'm 5'4, thanks for pointing it out!
>>
>>42072388
Well... Shit, I think you are some turbo skeleton.
Yurop male here, I'm the same height as you and when I was near 80kg I really looked like I came straight out of Auschwitz. Can't imagine how fucked you must be at around 50.
>>
>>42072419
Well no yuropal, I'm actually an idiot who can't convert for shit, actually 5'4. But damn I wish I was higher, even by women standards, like 5'7 would be nice.

Also, just to let you all know even when putting in the 5'4 edit, I still can't put 110 lbs as goal weight.
>>
>>42072452
Well shit, don't worry as much then.
Your height is probably perfect for most males. A lot of people prefer short girls anyway.
You are in a pretty healthy weight range at your 117 lbs weight at that height anyway, so don't really bother. You are most likely doing fine.

Unless there's some other issue going on here, but I don't really know.
>>
>>42072452
cronometer doesn't give you all those warnings, but the pre-prepared foods database is shit
>>
>>42072452
what tool are you using?
>>
>>42072498
I just want to cut a bit deeper so I can go for one long clean bulk up to maybe 145lbs ande expect 20lbs of muscle if I am lucky. Otherwise, as of now, healthy BMI, fit/healthy bf% (for girls it's not saying much at 20-24%).

>>42072503
thanks for the tip, anon. I think i will just log everything in this tracker and then export somewhere I am not cucked into staying a fat cow.

>>42072521
Here's the link anon
(https://www.supertracker.usda.gov/foodtracker.aspx)

why I'm using it :

>The "Nutrient Intake Report" gives an overview not just on total calories and macronutrients, but also nine minerals, twelve vitamins, and a breakdown of types of fats eaten, including omega-3 fatty acids. It is produced by the US FDA.

mfp's ten micros at best is pale in comparison.
>>
>>42072564

Cheers Anon, agreed on mfp micros; annoying how most foods on there are missing accurate magnesium + potassium information.
>>
>>42072600
what do you eat to get your magnesium/potassium/sodium? anything else i should worry myself about keeping up?
>>
I've had actual dreams about lifting and having friends to talk to every night these past few weeks. I don't know what this means but I wake up smiling and feeling positive even though I know it's far from reality.
>>
>>42072600
yeah, it's better to do your own food database based on preferences and then tweak the amounts until you reach perfect micro/macro balance, then export all the data to mfp.
That's why I am using that food tracker, I'm actually planning a really clean 100%+macro/micro hit meal plan that I can follow easily.

>>42072623
Just google "foods rich in magnesium/potassium/sodium" and then cross reference to find those that cross multiple other micro cases. that's how I am doing it. it's a balancing act.
>>
>just polished off 4th egg of the day
I'm on the fast track to heart disease.
>>
File: WEIGHT PLAN.png (31KB, 360x654px) Image search: [Google]
WEIGHT PLAN.png
31KB, 360x654px
Here is my calorie deficit plan and my goals. Current TDEE is close to 3000, I plan on regularly eating 1300 cals/day. It feels good, it's what I eat on a normal day without any cheating. Is it realistic? Could I try to go lower?

I think I'm satisfied with a deficit of 1700 cals if it means I will be looking at sub 90kg (sub 200lbs) by October
>>
>>42072698
>It's what I eat on a normal day
I assure you that it isn't, considering how fat you've gotten. Nobody "cheat days" their way to being overweight/obese.
>>
>>42072718

Well, I mean, 1300 is what I eat NOW, that I am mindful and trying to lose weight. I used to eat 3000+ cals of junk on a daily basis all the way up to 120kg (264lbs). But I have lost 10 kilograms already, because I am eating roughly 1300 cals a day, that's what I meant.

Could I go lower than 1300? Is it better to stay the same (or even do 1500) and bet on consistency and long-term goals? (1 year aprox)
>>
End of the first week of this PSMF. Doing a 23:1 warrior fast too so I can actually get the sensation of feeling full.

I retained a bunch of water the other day and bounced back up a few pounds, was a buzz kill but normalized this morning. Only have 6 days left of this but honesty, its been a bit miserable.

I don't understand these fasting meme diets or why people subject themselves to it. I'm not even doing a water fast, I'm still slamming 1200 kcal a day but its literally just chicken and asparagus.

What the fuck.
>>
>>42072741
Honestly it's best to lose weight slowly unless you're morbidly obese, I'd not go lower than a 1k calorie deficit and that's pushing it already.
>>
File: 2016-12-20 17.26.39.jpg (53KB, 544x724px) Image search: [Google]
2016-12-20 17.26.39.jpg
53KB, 544x724px
>>42072623

I wouldn't *worry* yourself about it, I just try to make sure I'm getting 'enough' of each in balance.

Basically if you're eating plenty of potatos, bananas, dark leafy greens, nuts, seeds (the usual 'clean eating' foods) then you'll be doing alright.

As far as sodium goes I just put a bit of salt + pepper when I season my food; if I've done cardio I might put a little bit of myprotein electrolytes in some juice afterwards.

>>42072639

Yeah that's actually a pretty legit idea desu. I've toyed with the idea of making my own tracker/meal planner in excel with pre-programmed macro/micro values in - I'm trying to get better with excel for work so this might actually be a fun little project.
>>
>>42072781

Wow, thanks. So Maybe doing 1500+ deficit is too much after all. I became too excited after losing 10 kg and I have been letting my desire to lose weight get the best of me.

1000cal deficit sounds more reasonable, puts me at a nice 2000 daily calorie limit.
>>
>>42072763
Sorry, I forgot to clarify because my brain fucking hurts and I'm in a weird fugue.

I do the recommended plan for diets to a T for a magazine, submit articles and try to debunk stupid bullshit or prove that its effective and solid and won't break someone mentally. I've done keto and its variations, liquid diets, 'one specific food' diets, etc.

PSMF and water fasting have been the absolute worse. You fat fucks who can actually do it... jesus, mad respect.
>>
File: FirstMicroHitMealPlan.png (61KB, 876x1216px) Image search: [Google]
FirstMicroHitMealPlan.png
61KB, 876x1216px
>>42072796
Check out the reasults of a one day meal plan I made using the food tracker from USDA (this page is the indepth nutrient report).
I think it's not bad for a first try.
I did it by researching all micro's highest foods (that I liked) then estimated the amounts needed a bit recklessly, and somehow hit it on the spot for almost everything.
If anyone wants the day meal plan I can give it out. It's a bit conceptual though, in terms of food.
>>
>>42072763
why is the psmf so low in fats? if your body is in a state of ketosis what's wrong with eating a little fat when it's your time to eat? were you in a state of ketosis during the fast or was something keeping you out of it? i assume you were keeping all your electrolytes up etc
>>
>>42072938
Less to burn before your body attacks your fat reserves. And I'm not sure if I'm in ketosis or not because I'm eating 250g of protein a day.

Excess protein is converted to glucose so I'm unclear on how that could impact ketosis. I should've been checking for that during this endeavor. I'll have to get some ketostix tonight.

And yes. All electrolytes are up.
>>
File: MicroHitMealPlanMenu.png (51KB, 920x826px) Image search: [Google]
MicroHitMealPlanMenu.png
51KB, 920x826px
>>42072915
And here is the meal plan for you guys.
>>
Had an appt with the doc today

Blood test, result scheduled for sometime next week

Will see where my levels are at since I had some health concerns from May..
>>
>>42072915
Thanks Anon, I'm going to run my plan through that tool and see what the outcomes are
>>
>>42073001
good luck Anon, I wish you success in hitting all macros/micros!
>>
>>42072970
all right man i'm not doubting you or calling you into question just wanted to check because those factors could have had an effect, although 250g of protein probably wouldn't have had too much of an effect to knock you out of ketosis. what are your fat reserves like anyway? got a lot to burn through?

i've been doing 23:1 the past week and the only times i feel hungry are at work during 'breakfast' and 'lunch'. well i say 'feel hungry', my stomach growls but i don't actually feel like 'i need to eat i need to eat'. 20 mins will pass and i'll be fine again. conversely today i have had one meal and my stomach hasn't been growling or anything, probably because i'm not working and 'mealtimes' aren't a factor. i might try a 2 day fast next week just to see how it goes, mainly eating fat + protein and very low on the carbs. multivitamin every day, need to work on my electrolytes i think. but so far i haven't had many headaches and my hunger is no longer an issue. christ there's been half a cake in our dining room because it was my parents's wedding anniversary last week and i haven't touched it.
>>
if i'm not under 190 tomorrow i'm going to cheat. i haven't fucked up my diet, i haven't screwed around and have made everything work but sugar alcohol made me retain water and pissed me off.

i'm 191.6 right now, i have stuck to the diet and should be under it. but if for whatever reason i'm not then fuck it, all bets are off.

i'll take a picture of my meal tomorrow so y'all can know if i did it or not.
>>
>fasted, skipped breakfast
>friend convinced me to get luch with him
>order a buffalo chicken wrap with lettuce tomato and mayonnaise
>also had sweet potato fries and a pickle

I have no idea how many calories was in it, what the fuck do I do i'm afraid to eat dinner now
>>
>>42073074
why do you have to be 190 tomorrow? if it's water retention then why not wait a few days and see if you're 190 then? seems a bit weird to throw it all away because of that.
>>
>>42073067
I have loose skin so I can't get an accurate read from calipers but all the tape tests I take put me between 12% and 14% bodyfat. I just have a few reserves on my chest, sides and stomach that need to go. Not that much to burn, I guess.

I chug water like a sick cunt to stave off the hunger, but this fugue makes me forget sometimes. I've also only been freelancing so I have way too much time during the day to think about it.

I dunno. I may have to call this a wash as I don't think I can do it for another 6 days.
>>
>>42073075
Don't be afraid of food anon, that's how eating disorders start.
>>
>>42073088
because diets are hard and i'm being a weak bitch. i'm mostly just venting, i dunno.
>>
File: 1493901524333.jpg (64KB, 600x817px) Image search: [Google]
1493901524333.jpg
64KB, 600x817px
>>42072763
idk it wasn't hard at all, been doing it for 2 months. lost 10kg, i was always strong due to working out but kinda chubby because i love food. everyone keeps telling me that i look like another person because i'm lean now and my muscles are showing. when i tell them that i only eat once a day the say 'oh you must be miserable' but i've never been happier with my body or eating habits. i eat healthier than before, drink more water, do more sports, feel better. i don't constantly have to think about what i'm going to eat because i'm never really hungry up until my feeding period. eating 1500 calories in one sitting is challenging now and the fattie in me enjoys the feasting and being full. i just have to shed like 3kg to be ultra lean and then i'll start bulking a bit.

it's just willpower and dedication, i'm not 'miserable' because i can't go to mac donalds or eat shitty pizza with my friends. i do hate fat people with a passion now though lol.
>>
>>42073126
>i do hate fat people with a passion now though lol.
What an idiot.
>>
>>42073126
yeah it's not called by some the warrior diet (it's honorful name, I think OMAD seems a bit less noble), for no reason.
To consume a proper feast at once, almost obscene amounts of rich healthy foods in one sitting, you have to put yourself in the mindset of a warrior coming back from battle, victorious (after a fast). Just picture one of those medieval post-battle feasts and you'll get a feel for how the warrior/omad lifestyle is like.
>>
File: 1482816042267.jpg (7KB, 208x250px) Image search: [Google]
1482816042267.jpg
7KB, 208x250px
>been on a binge for the past 4 days
I can't stop. How do I stop myself from making the same mistake tomorrow? My willpower has entirely vanished and my progress is being reversed
>>
>>42073172
I'll have to get into that proper mindset for it.
>>
>>42073001
hey Anon report back, with a screenshot/the names of the nutrients you're lacking of, and I'll check my own (meagre) personal database, which is based on foods I like and organized by micros, I'll share what I have and you can pick and choose from it! Hope this helps.
>>
>>42073172
i'm always like how can this only be 1500 calories? i feel sleepy afterwards and that's about the only downside. i have developer several delicious healthy meals i love. haven't craved unhealthy shit or sugar (except for alcohol) for like a month.

>>42073162
i want to be empathetic because i was chubby and slightly overweight but whenever i see a disgusting obese person buying shit like chocolate or chips i want to slap it out of their fat gross pig hands.
>>
>>42073187
Eat apples and almonds between meals (appetite reduction), stay hydrated (thirst can be mistaken for hunger), and if you absolutely cannot hold back eat some vegetables before ripping into the kryptonite. Thanks for the Mokou.
>>
>tfw fat and have to work with 'those' fat people
this woman at work goes on and on about weightwatchers. jesus fucking christ. talking about how she scans food barcodes when she goes shopping for the 'points' they have

anyway this friday our boss brought in load of sugary treats like cookies and cakes because we hit target. this woman goes up to grab herself something sweet not once, not twice, but THREE TIMES.

meanwhile i'll be happily fasting on monday while she tells us all about how her weightwatchers meeting went and how she told them she cheated by eating cookies and they will all give her a pat on the back and tell her she's not alone

middle aged women - not even once
>>
File: krillin.png (258KB, 424x332px) Image search: [Google]
krillin.png
258KB, 424x332px
>dropped 40 lbs since April
you think if i keep this up I'll be 150 by Christmas? I'm 199 now
>>
File: spooked.png (226KB, 394x397px) Image search: [Google]
spooked.png
226KB, 394x397px
>normies talk about fitness near you
>mfw someone mentions the taco diet
>>
>>42073343
does it add up.
>>
>>42073343
Nice!! Fuck yeah!

you shed weight slower when you weigh less so maybe not but it also could be entirely possible. do some toning so that you dont have gross loose skin problem areas
>>
>>42073287
Yeah I get comatose right after my meal, what I do is sit down in bed for 10 minutes and let it get into place in my stomach. Then the feeling is passed, and I get a real burst of energy as the stomach's digestion is starting and all engines are on, and processing the fresh nutrients. Then I do something active, like chores for a bit (usually do the dishes I made cooking, clean the kitchen), take a shower and do my night skincare routine, then go to bed and read for a bit, browse /fat, then sleep.
I could do it in the morning if I woke up early enough to have a good buffer zone to cook such a big meal, get ready, eat, comatose, then go out. I would try it but I am already so close to goal weight I don't need to even bother changing anything, readjusting to a new schedule.
What's your feast time? Curious. Mine is 7PM on the dot.
>>
>>42073324
How the fuck is that different from /fat/ threads? I'm the guy who made priest.jpg and the first 10 or so CONFESS posts, and I seriously regret it because that's what half this thread is - "I ate 3 bowls of ice cream please forgive me Weight Watc- I mean /fat/"
>>
>>42073435
finally, someone addresses the...elephant...in the room. I was beginning to resent the whole absolution tangent people were taking, although I know it would make them feel more accountable to confess, but was there any repentance in the end?
What can we do about it?
I think you have to kill Pep-... I mean, the Priest, Anon. Perhaps defame him in his side of the confessional eating junk as he listens to confessions. Break the Authority figure, make them lose faith in being pardoned. Old testament God style.
>>
>tfw my cheat days are healthier and lower cal than my old fatty diet
I think I might make it
>>
Proper nutrition and calorie planning has become a hobby of sorts. The next step would be to incorporate it fully, to make it be "the norm". I'm going to need at least 2 years logging my food and watching my weight to make it become the norm.

I'm afraid of getting complacent in the future and thinking that I don't need to log food / watch my weight. I'm afraid of the complacent dad body phase
>>
File: 1454522645193.jpg (25KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1454522645193.jpg
25KB, 640x480px
Who else here in the limbo zone of 15% to 25% bf?
>>
>cheat days now consist of a small cup of peanuts and are few and far between
>cheat days used to be normal and four times as bad before

Wow. T-thanks /fit/
>>
>>42073414
about 2-4 pm depending on my uni classes. i work out late at night, i'm just too lazy/busy in the morning.

>>42073504
> cheat meals
> destroying progress you've made and indulging in old bad habits

i would not recommend doing that, have some self-control. you'll feel better if you do not give, trust me.
>>
>>42073343
>13 pounds a month
Numbers are good but it's a lot harder when you're under 200.
>>
>>42072056
>starting on monday
Enjoy being fat the rest of your life.
>>
>>42073538
I am at 24%bf last I checked, but that's considered "fit" for a woman. Not sure those bf% are accurate, I did a bunch of them and all ranged from 15.5 to 24%; so I decided to go by the highest amount just to be sure. It's very unlikely that I am under 20% yet.
I am getting a caliper in the mail soon, will get more accurate results then.
>>
>>42073538
Right here bruv.
All my dyel friends tell me I"m buff but shiett I want to be shredded.
>>
>>42073570
internet bf% estimates are retarded don't trust them. go to a professional or something if you really want to know.
>>
Who else doing 23 hour IF on keto here? I eat like one 1500 calorie meal a day at 250 lbs and 6'1''

Hope that's enough
>>
15 lbs from making it. Probably less.

15 lbs from glory.
>>
>>42073630
I'm not keto but I usually eat 200 cals for breakfast and a 1300 calorie dinner. Can't confirm if this is smart of not.
>>
>>42073591
Honestly except the really technical bodpods, ampedancometry machines that are designed for hospitals (not the cheap commercial scales) and water displacement technique, I don't really trust a professional opinion more than mine : ie when it comes to taking tape/caliper measurements.
I might go do a bodpod/amp machine test at a nutritionist office when I am at my goal weight, just to check I have a decently low bf% to start bulking, but before that, I'll just follow the patterns of bf% decrease in my tape/future caliper measurements, however inaccurate they are, at least by definition they are scales so I can use them to notice trends.
>>
>>42073638
gz anon, post results
>>
>>42073638
17lbs here, though I won't pretend for glory.
I'm going to be skinny at best, most likely a small skinnyfat. I consider actually making it to packing another 25lbs of muscle on top after a good bulk.
I have a progress picture from about halfway-in (didn't think to take a before picture) but I'll share once I'll make it.
>>
What is the 23:1 warrior diet you guys are talking about?
>>
File: deingymbro.jpg (205KB, 1080x1060px) Image search: [Google]
deingymbro.jpg
205KB, 1080x1060px
>>42071796
>instantly lose all weight and claim normal weight status
>you have to cuddle and maybe more after that with this guy

would you do it?
>>
>>42073654
you seem to know what you are doing, but that anon's bf percentage ranged from 15% to 24% she should see someone who knows what they are talking about.
>>
File: 1488148039769.jpg (24KB, 297x303px) Image search: [Google]
1488148039769.jpg
24KB, 297x303px
>140kg
>2 months of prison
>130kg

That was not a fun time
>>
>>42073713
beastiality is bad dude
>>
>>42073713
What did you do, anon
>>
>>42073713
what are the macros of prison loaf?
>>
>>42073711
I am the anon here >>42073654 and >>42073570. Thanks for being concerned though. I appreciate the intent to help.
>>
>>42073710
Is there supposed to be a downside to this question?
>>
>>42073343
i'm in the same boat. Started cutting April 15th at 240 and I'm 191 now. I don't think 150 by Christmas is feasible however. Like another anon said, it's a lot harder to lose weight the lower you get. But it's not impossible.

Personally, I'm aiming for 160 by the end of the year. But we'll see what happens.
>>
>>42073355
>the taco diet

Nigga I can eat 10 taco bell tacos a day and stay well under my TDEE
>>
File: 1487542240458.jpg (39KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1487542240458.jpg
39KB, 500x500px
>>42073730
>A cat is fine too

>>42073733
GBH, assault but I'd rather not talk about it.

>>42073740
Can't speak for other prisons, but we got 4slices of budget white-bread per day
So whatever they have.
(English prison BTW.)
>>
File: CjtU_2PUYAAbspU.jpg (204KB, 750x1063px) Image search: [Google]
CjtU_2PUYAAbspU.jpg
204KB, 750x1063px
Should I do Ice Cream Fitness or Strong Lifts? (ps ima girl)
http://www.strawpoll.me/13387967
>>
>>42073816

So you're not a muslim then or you'd have gotten the royal treatment
>>
>>42073837
can I get a quick rundown on ice cream fitness?
>>
File: pf-zone[1].jpg (20KB, 575x382px) Image search: [Google]
pf-zone[1].jpg
20KB, 575x382px
>>42073816
>GBH, assault but I'd rather not talk about it.
not here to judge you anon, i know plenty that have been there
i was supposed to be in there for 2 years, at least thats what other people i know got

im a bit more lucky though
>>
File: icf.png (57KB, 680x1128px) Image search: [Google]
icf.png
57KB, 680x1128px
>>42073868
>>
>>42073856
Nah, those fuckers got their own Bathmats and everything.

>>42073876
Depends on the judge really.
>>
>>42073074

Do some old weight cutting tricks. Go for a walk in too warm clothing. Spit into a cup incessantly. Get down below the number, understand it means literally nothing, then drink some damn water and get on with your diet.
>>
>>42073710

You know, I was going to say that's like asking: "I'm going to give you ten thousand dollars, but you have to eat this delicious cheesecake to get it"

BUT THAT IS A SLIGHTLY HARDER CHOICE.
>>
How bad is it that I NEVER get close to my macros? In MFP my limit is about 1800 calories but it expects me to get like 180g protein and 90g carbs and fats a day.
>>
>>42074118
Never gonna make it
>>
what is the best way to get rid of cravings?
>>
>>42074165
For what?

Stay within your calories, but don't deny yourself something you are dying for every so often. You'll see that it usually isn't worth the cost, and eventually stop caring. When I went low carb for my health (diabeetus) I still ate pasta for a bit, but stuck to 50-60g of carbs per day. Eventually I realized I could get more value out of vegetables and nuts. Now I'm in keto and happier than ever.
I miss pasta, but I know it isn't worth it.
>>
>>42074118

For weight loss? Not really, although cravings may get a lil spicy at times.

For health? Yes, you are going to hemorrhage muscle like nobodies business if you aren't meeting protein goals.
>>
File: 1419304007628.jpg (372KB, 854x859px) Image search: [Google]
1419304007628.jpg
372KB, 854x859px
My aunt is getting an everything pizza from costco, I just looked the calories up for it.
>>
>>42073638
im about 15 too anon. ill meet ya at the end on the beach.
>>
>>42073710
im so tired of trying to lose weight id like whip cream off his abs and let him fuck me if it means i can finally be thin for once in my life.
>>
>>42072741
What are you eating in a day to meet those numbers?
>>
>>42073435
>>42073503
I like it. it's an interesting way to hold myself accountable for the dumb shit I shouldn't eat.
>>
File: bun crane.gif (2MB, 310x175px) Image search: [Google]
bun crane.gif
2MB, 310x175px
>>42072802
>2000 is a 1000 deficit
Reminder that activity-based TDEE is a meme and just about every human needs around 2000 unless they have some special condition diagnosed by an actual doctor.
>>
File: zozz.png (12KB, 739x358px) Image search: [Google]
zozz.png
12KB, 739x358px
not looking good
>>
I wish i didn't have depression, i just want to die
>>
File: 25437231571357.jpg (8KB, 211x246px) Image search: [Google]
25437231571357.jpg
8KB, 211x246px
>>42074663
fat fuck, get some self control.
>>
>>42074684
I'm trying but it's not working
perhaps a different approach
>>
Any fatties in the Seattle area? I'm a hungry skele NEET needing to bulk and I think we could help each other out.
>>
File: oDGCzCq.jpg (133KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
oDGCzCq.jpg
133KB, 1280x720px
>>42074663
How the fuck do you even eat that much? When I was 300 lbs I wouldn't even consider 8000 kcals possible
>>
>>42074716
eat until I feel sick
then be sick
then eat some more
>>
>>42074721
That doesn't sound pleasant. If you aren't eating for sustenance or pleasure, why are you eating?
>>
File: 1468601257407.jpg (444KB, 1280x1020px) Image search: [Google]
1468601257407.jpg
444KB, 1280x1020px
>>42074663
fat fuck
>>
>>42073435
But people don't respond with pats on the back here. They usually insult you and tell you to get back on track.

The thing that bugs me is when people "confess" but try to justify it at the same time. My friend FORCED me to eat this, I only went over by 100cal, I haven't been to the gym in two weeks because I'm on vacation.

It's either a confession and you regret it, or you've justified it and you don't. Stop making excuses.
>>
>>42074437
The calorie info on MFP for a slice is for the size you get if you buy a single from the food court(1/6 pizza). The whole pizza is cut into 12 pieces if you're taking it home so just limit yourself to a single 340 cal piece and move on with your day.
>>
>>42074746
I have no idea
>>
File: 1478017040134.jpg (21KB, 448x545px) Image search: [Google]
1478017040134.jpg
21KB, 448x545px
>stomach looks okay standing up
>goes to shit upon sitting down
>>
File: 1495321567668.jpg (45KB, 540x440px) Image search: [Google]
1495321567668.jpg
45KB, 540x440px
>>42074865
Look at your thighs
>>
>the moobs have gone away
>but the puffy nips are here to stay
>>
>>42074865
So fuck standing up.

>>42074885
I'm hoping I just get away with puffy nips. I'm gonna have deflated fun bags, man.
>>
>>42071796
I ordered 2 large pizzas and a 2 liter of pepsi and some bread sticks. I ate on of the pizzas, all the breadsticks, and half the pop. I feel like shit, bloated, head ache. Fuck.
>>
>>42074979
Why the fuck?

I used to order two large at a time, but I'd get at least 3 meals and a snack out of that.
>>
Doing 23:1 here on a 1500 calorie cut

Decided I am going to the gym tonight but have no idea what to do. Will an hour on the eliptical be good?

I want to lift but am afraid of nogains until I lose 50 lbs and start eating enough to go to maintenance
>>
>>42074979
Fat fuck
>>42075071
Lift anyway, you will make newb gains and you need to learn form.
>>
File: 1499538990468.jpg (117KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
1499538990468.jpg
117KB, 1280x853px
does a plateau mean I need a more substantial calorie deficit? Or if I keep at it I'll get back on track?

I'm eating around 500-800 cal/day deficit under my tdee, which worked for 2 months/30 pounds and then slowed to a crawl. I also have some noob gains since starting lifting but I don't think that amounts to much.

Went from 230 > 200. Maybe the quick and easy part is just over, I guess.
>>
>>42075101
Some people claim you should actually go back to your maintenance calories for a few days to a week, and then back on deficit. Apparently that helps get you restarted.
>>
>>42075101
Recalculate your TDEE fool
>>
>>42075133
it's only changed by about 50 cal in the last month, but I'm not using a great calculator. the total body weight formula one on iifym.com
>>42075128
interesting. I guess that makes sense.
>>
>>42075009
>Why the fuck?
I was busy and didn't have time to cook. Now I feel like shit and blew my diet for a week.

On top of that I have that second fucking pizza and half a pop left that I just know I will eat tonight or tomarrow.
>>
File: IMG_0008.png (439KB, 335x558px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0008.png
439KB, 335x558px
Shhh...

Quiet or the commissar will hear!
>>
File: 2017-07-08-213018_798x783_scrot.png (83KB, 798x783px) Image search: [Google]
2017-07-08-213018_798x783_scrot.png
83KB, 798x783px
recently I've been feeling the urge to eat again

I really hope I'm not finally acclimating to my adderall and wellbutrin or else I'm fucked
>>
>>42071981
>l.com
I honestly got 3 days eating 800kcals, 3 little meals. With 2l of water and 14min run (3km) it's not that hard, problem is that you get tired and want to sleep like 7-8 hours easily. You must have the time.
>>
>>42075195
Just eat it and call it a cheat meal, start your fiat again tomarrow.
>>
I really want a baguette, I miss eating bread

is it alright to eat bread when I'm trying to lose weight
>>
>>42075195
Throw them out right now and cover them in milk or something so you can't fish them out; or throw them into an outside bin.

The idea of "don't waste food" is how we get so fat in the first place. Is it worth your goals? How much are you wasting for the poptart and pizza? Like, $9? Would you pay $9 to reach your goal?
>>
>>42075464
Only if you eat it with butter for natural fats.
>>
>>42075275
>whey protein

is this good for cutting?
>>
>>42075509
yes but get the vanilla one, it tastes so much better
>>
File: IMG_2836.jpg (35KB, 383x304px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2836.jpg
35KB, 383x304px
Well /fat/, I'm the fattest fuck I know. It's gotten to the point that I'm disgusted to look at my body in the mirror. When I weighed myself, I was 393 lb. A tale as old as time: I'm dieting, I'm counting my calories and checking nutritional values, I'm working out every day. It's only been a week so that's not really the issue, here it is: if I lose a significant amount of weight, will I have a ton of loose skin? I'm scared to finally be healthy but just as ugly. I'm 23, if that matters.
>>
>>42075537
At that weight you probably will, but don't trip over your own dick here. Get the weight off, slowly, while building muscle, and deal with whatever comes next when you get there.

You either get healthier or die younger. Loose skin is a small price to pay.
>>
File: And_18b516_6273902.jpg (33KB, 900x505px) Image search: [Google]
And_18b516_6273902.jpg
33KB, 900x505px
>Strangers keep 'miring me
>People keep saying that I've made it
>Everyone keeps telling me to slow down and stop cutting
>Look in the mirror and I still see the 310 lb man
>Look at the scale and the number shows 185
>>
>>42075647
the solution is to have sex with your mother
>>
>>42073187
try meditating for a couple of minutes when you wake up and before you go to bed, as well as any time you are alone and find yourself mindlessly preparing or grabbing food. One silly thought people have on a binge is that they cannot stop once they start. Just take a deep breath and put it back. Then a few minutes later when you are at it again, take a deep breath, stop, and put it back. Then you might feel some unpleasant emotions or discomfort or boredom. Just get out of the room/house/situation for a few minutes, and focus on clearing your mind.
Even though it feels overpowering, it is actually you who is in control of your behavior and you can just eat normally tomorrow. Don't worry about what has happened in the past, just continue on doing your normal stuff. (Unless your "normal" stuff is actually weird and starving yourself and creating the starve-binge cycle... in that case you should find a different way of going about this).

t. someone who wasted 8+ years stuck between bulimia undereating and binging... it is such a waste of time.
>>
>>42072151

I am, but trying to take on too much has caused me to fuck up repeatedly, so I'm narrowing my self improvement down a bit.
>losing weight
>masters thesis
(honestly those two are hard enough)
>CLEAN YOUR ROOM BUCKO
>Peterson's self authoring (this has honestly been pretty easy and pretty rewarding for me)
>Adopting David Allen's Getting Things Done method. It's GOAT.
>>
>>42075661
well she's dead so that option is off the table.
>>
>>42075811
You are just not trying hard enough
>>
>>42071836
Is that a Rock Band guitar
>>
>>42075559
What's the point of living if you can't also look good?
>>
can you ever really fail if you never give up?
>>
>>42075885
I don't know, if that's the case why haven't you killed yourself?

Most people with loose skin, as far as I can tell, look fine with clothes on. If it's really bad you can get surgery.

Or just use this as an excuse to do nothing, in which case I guess you are killing yourself slowly.
>>
File: IMG_2455.png (97KB, 640x626px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2455.png
97KB, 640x626px
>>42075977
I hope this doesn't make me sound like a complete faggot, but I needed that response. Thank you, you don't realize how good it feels to hear something outside of "positive reinforcement."
>>
>>42076015
I've found harsh responses here to my own complaints effective. I'm glad I could help a bit.

A lot of people are going to have to deal with loose skin. But people just starting to lose weight who focus on that are just looking for an excuse.

I'm gonna have some to deal with eventually, but I'll either own it or get surgery if it's significantly bad. Anyone who matters will get why it's there, and anyone who doesn't, well...who gives a shit?
>>
Help me bros it's hard as fuck to stay below 200g of carbs each day. My weight loss has stalled at 185 lbs even though I'm eating 1950 cals a day (tracked using MFP).

I've been lifting for 14 months if that makes a difference.
>>
>>42072151
>learning programming so I can get a job that gives me more money
go to a university, get a 4 year degree, otherwise you'll have a hard time getting a job and when you do it'll be some shit web dev position.
>>
>>42074663
This is stupid m8. You're better off eating closer to your TDEE every day than keeping way under it but going fucking crazy like that 2 or 3 time a month.
>>
>>42076469
Might have to accept that
I honestly had no plan for what to do when I'm around my goal

i've binged a few times over the past year, but even then it was only a few hundred over the limit
now I kind of just write days off and go for broke
need a plan before i fuck everything up
again
>>
>>42076519
Yeah. A cheat day now and then is acceptable. But what you're doing looks really fucking unhealthy. "Going for broke" should not be your idea of cheating. Anything over 3,000 - 3,500 is beyond even a cheat day I think. Over 5,000 sounds fucking dangerous for your body. Especially when it's so used to taking in like like 1/8th of that.

What's your goal and where are you now?
>>
File: IMG_0017.jpg (37KB, 512x339px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0017.jpg
37KB, 512x339px
https://youtu.be/pKHS1X40LjI

Reminder we will all make it

Today I struggled to curl and shoulder press 5x5 25 lb dumbells and ran 1/2 mile and almost died but I wont surrender. At least I only ate 1.3kcal of keto food today

50 lbs to go until I am normal weight
>>
>>42076677
I'm not sure what triggers it.
I could be on track for months and eat a biscuit or something, then just eat the entire pack for no reason without even thinking about it.
Then I think "I've fucked up today, might as well eat everything I can before the window closes and get back on track tomorrow". That usually results in gorging on whatever junk I can find then probably throwing it all up after.

This has only been a problem as of late.
Don't know the reason... maybe my body is just desperate for calories.

Dunno what my goal is. Never really thought about it.
I started at 310lbs and decided to diet because I couldn't put on my own socks any more.
Today I'm 153lbs.

I know I could do to dial back the harsh cut, but I'm still in the mindset of "if I'm not giving it 110% every day then I'm just wasting time".

You get me?
>>
I think one day a month of like 4k calories is good to reset your metabolism

I broth fast every other day and days in between I eat 1500 calories of meet and green vegetables
>>
>>42076789
4k calories is a slog to get through
unless you're talking about eating junk, then it'd be easy, but stupid
>>
File: 1468162855586.jpg (5KB, 200x193px) Image search: [Google]
1468162855586.jpg
5KB, 200x193px
>>42075647
I remember that feel.
It's even worse when you gain the weight back and look at pictures from when you were that light and realize what you ruined.
>>
>>42076801
>>42076801
Unless you are in keto eating 4k of junk once a month to keep your metabolism from stalling is a good idea

4k calories on keto is doable but harder obviously. Just use lots of butter and fatty meat that day

Like a rack of ribs for dinner and a fatty steak for lunch with bacon and sausage for breakfast
>>
>tfw finally get keto pee strips
>tested positive
Feels good
>>
>>42076836
How long?

First day here

Did it a couple years ago and it took me like 4 days
>>
>>42073710

If i'd look like him then fuark yeah
>>
>>42076856
No ideal how long I've actually been in it because I just did my first test today. I've been eating with keto in mind for about 3 weeks and it felt like it took a week to not crave carbs.
>>
>>42076801
Overfeeding raises your leptin levels which increases fat loss, so taking a hit on calories for a day to increase fat loss for the next few days is worth it every couple of weeks imo
>>
>>42076887
maybe I'm just weak willed but I don't trust myself
>>
File: 1486930981237.png (148KB, 645x772px) Image search: [Google]
1486930981237.png
148KB, 645x772px
>>42075647

I'm experiencing that right now and it's the worst feel.

>Was 231 at my highest
>Down to 184 after a year of lifting and dieting religiously
>Donated all of my old clothes to salvation army, now wearing form fitting clothing that looks good
>Everyone complimenting me and congratulating me on weight loss
>Massive facial gains and getting mires from women now
>Still have no social life but I'm working on it
>Everyone looks at me weird since they wonder why I'm not going out with girls thanks to my new looks
>Still see the fat ass from before when I look in the mirror
>On week 17 of my cut with no plan of when to stop
>Went from a 2X in shirts to a large and lost 6 inches from my waist
>Mom and few co-workers worried that I'm becoming obsessed with looks and that I'm getting too slim (I'm at 16% BF right now and really want abs)
>Everyone tells me that I look good but I think I'm a weak fatass

Please help.
>>
File: 1499522163775.gif (16KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1499522163775.gif
16KB, 633x758px
So it turns out I calculated my TDEE wrong and I've been eating 1000 calories below maintenance.

Am I gonna lose my noobie gains?
>>
>>42076720
>>42076677
if you're still here I have a question

my harsh cut has left me with massive fatigue for as long as I can remember
If I start eating better, more wholesome foods, will I have the energy to actually start some form of exercise?
>>
>>42071836
On the day I weigh myself, I don't eat or drink until 5 or 6 hours after I wake up and then weigh.
>>
>>42076836
>>42076856
>>42076879

Can you eat 40g or less of carbs and not be in keto? I'm assuming I am because I hover around 35 to 40 max, but I guess I should get strips.
>>
>>42076994
Kinda depends on what you've been eating. If you've been cutting by continuing to eat primarily junk food just in smaller quantities then of course adding better food to your diet will impove your energy and the way you feel over all.

When you're on a cut you're also burning muscle along with your fat and from what I undertand you have to be eating a caloric surplus to gain muscle. However, it's a good idea to eat a lot of protein and lift a well as do cardio as this will help you to maintain what muscle you already have.
>>
>>42076720
>Today I'm 153lbs.

Holy shit. Sound like you already fucking made it. I know I just responded to your other post about your diet and exercise first but considering your weight it might be a good time to start bulking and lifting. Unless of course you're really short and 153lbs if still kind of heavy for you.
>>
>>42077065
mum says I'm skinny, but she said that 30lbs ago too
I still see a gut when I look down, so I know I'm not finished
>>
>>42077078
Similar situation here anon 154 @ 5'5" manlet...xl to m and 37 weist to 32.. still feel like a fatass after losing ~50lbs
>>
>>42077091
I'm 6'1
>>
>>42077103
Then u good...
>>
>>42077109
I'm anything but good
>>
>>42077111
You are close anon, rather than cut work on a lean bulk then recomb into a higher lean mass%. That way u get lower bf from more muscles and improve your asthetics. U might get ur and as a bonus
>>
>>42077111
At 6'1 and 153lbs your bmi is 20.2. You're much closer to underweight than overweight. I will say again that it would be wise to start lifting and bulking.

Right now you're skinnyfat mode. The only options you have are Auschwitz mode, going back to being fat or lifting/exercising and eating at a surplus to gain muscle and get in shape. This will also give you the strength you say you wanted. I would have said this earlier but given the nature of this thread I assumed you were still fat.
>>
>>42077134
It'll be tough to adjust, but it's probably worth it
I can at least try, I have nothing to lose
>>
>>42076139
You might have to adjust your deficit. I started at 250 and was eating 1900 but once I got down towards 200 I started plateauing every week. Now I'm eating at 1500 cals a day and added more cardio and I'm back on track.
>>
>>42077147
I wish you luck anon. Definitely look up how to approach a bulk and lifting. I can't really offer much advice myself as I am still in the process of cutting. I'm 5'11 and 190lbs and I'm not going to start bulking until I'm 160 or so.
>>
>>42076139
>My weight loss has stalled at 185 lbs even though I'm eating 1950 cals a day

What's your height? You might want to lower your calorie intake by a few hundred.
>>
>>42077179

5'9" king of manlets.

Should I lower to 1750 per day?
>>
Okay, today is a new chapter.
Most of my fat is gone, now is the time to get in shape.

I guess this is goodbye, /fat/. Hope you all achieve what you set out to achieve.
>>
>>42077223
1750 would be smart. I would say 1,700. Looks like your TDEE should be around 2,200 and the rule of thumb is subtract 500 to lose one pound a week.

I'm 5'11 and 190 and currently limit myself to 1,700. Some days I only eat around 1,200 though and that really helps me to lose a lot faster.
>>
File: 1488660676155.jpg (84KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1488660676155.jpg
84KB, 700x700px
got turned down again because my weight

any other skinny/fit anons that was obese/fat can answer me. is dating easier? when you're big, it seems like you got to put in 5x the effort
>>
>>42077409
How do you know it's because of your weight? Did she call you a fatty?
>>
>>42077313
Post before and after before you go
>>
>>42077404
5'9 1400 calories a day master race here
>>
File: cuddlingwithyourbro.jpg (90KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
cuddlingwithyourbro.jpg
90KB, 640x640px
>>42073793
>>42074011
>>42074486
>>42076863
/fat/ is pretty motivated.
>>
>>42075777
My nigga...I have an ebook from Allen on my reading list too.

If you want a fun way to keep yourself accountable and get things done, try out the app called Habitica! I recently found out about it and it's really pleasant to use to feel that developing good habits is rewarding short term as much as long term.
>>
>>42077409
I always get friendzoned so I am depressed and basically going recluse mode until I lose weight
>>
File: 1412851971913.jpg (45KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1412851971913.jpg
45KB, 645x773px
>>42077409

>got turned down again because my weight

Iktf. One time I was planning to meet up and fuck this chick. Our personalities got along fine, we were sexting a bunch, everything looked good. And then she asked me what I weighed... and I told her that I was 200 lbs. A couple days passed and she ended up ghosting me.

After that and my last gf dumping me I decided I was never going to deal with that problem again and lost a bunch of weight. I guess it makes it easier to approach girls, but I haven't really been in the mood to get back into the dating scene until I finish sorting myself out.
>>
>>42077574
Noice job sorting yourself out. Btw height?
>>
File: 9.7.png (9KB, 1047x558px) Image search: [Google]
9.7.png
9KB, 1047x558px
In case anyone cares i'm still alive and going strong.
>>
How do I let go of pizza fellow fatties, it's the only thing holding me back
>>
>>42077585

5'7", I had already told the chick that and she was pretty short, so I knew that wasn't the problem. But yeah, 200 lbs at my height was obese, and I'm at a normal BMI now.
>>
>>42077631
Got it lad. Some women can be extremely petty. Oh well, hopefully you can find higher quality women during your process of sorting yourself out.
>>
>>42077574
I like how girls think that they can gauge a guy's appearance simply by asking what they weigh. I'm sure there are plenty of tall and athletic guys who are 200 or so. Did she at least also ask how tall you were?
>>
>>42077091
I'm your same height, but I started from 2XL. I'm shooting for 130ish,but it's disappointing to know even at 150 it feels bad.
>>
Somebody help my neurotic brain rationalize this.
It's the second time this happens in my journey but I am still not in acceptance.
Two days ago, instead of seeing either the usual stall (which is for a couple days, before a drop, for me) or drop in weight. I saw that I gained 0.5lbs. I thought it must be a BM (hadn't gone in a few days), and some water weight. The next day, another 0.5lbs more. And today I wake up, finally have a decent BM, and lo and behold, I am 1.5lbs heavier in total than 3 days ago.
I know this fuckshit is probably waterweight, but here's how much carbs I ate the last 5 days :
Today (still fasted)
>Day -1: 49g
>Day -2: 54g
>Day -3: 26g
>Day -4: 52g

Explain this shit to me? How am I gaining water weight on such low carbs?
Also I've been weighing food autistically. Drinking water consistently.
>>
>>42077647
See >>42077631
>>
>>42077627
Don't eat any. Or eat very little very rarely and NEVER use it as an excuse to go over TDEE.
>>
>>42077678
checked my sodium for the last five days, it went from 300 to 1500mg at most...
>>
>>42077627
That's total bullshit unless you are eating entire pizzas multiple times a week, but whatever

1. Eat far less far less often

2. Learn to cook for yourself since you obviously don't, and make healthier pizzas like the chicken - based crust one.

3. Go cold turkey, but clearly you can't.
>>
File: spa_jacuzzi_gym.jpg (69KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
spa_jacuzzi_gym.jpg
69KB, 600x450px
Hey fatties : does your gym have a sauna, shower, and/or hot tub? Stop being self conscious and start using them.

Working out is way better now. I work my ass off, feel drained, hit the sauna and feel even more drained, then shower off and hit the hot tub. I feel fantastic for hours after.
>>
>>42077984
damn anon, that sounds like a nice gig...
I can't join a gym currently as I am travelling abroad, but once I am settled in september, I am joining this "professional hardcore powerlifting" gym in my neighborhood, that probably won't have all the sauna/hot tub/pool nonsense. I'd be lucky if there are showers.
It's just 30 mins from my house, so it's not so bad. But now that you mention this, I think I might look around in my vicinity for cheap fitness-oriented gyms that have those facilities and maybe join one accessorily just to enjoy the waterworks.

Opinions on the gym ? I thought maybe joining a hardcore gym will set me on the right track to success.
https://www.genesisgym.co.uk/gym_details.html
>>
>>42077984
Yep and can confirm its great
>>
>>42077984
So what are saunas anyways? what do they do?
>>
File: 1459497876432.jpg (37KB, 500x416px) Image search: [Google]
1459497876432.jpg
37KB, 500x416px
warrior diet anon, i'm currently at 67,5kg and i'm 176cm tall. everyone says i'm unhealthy and every website says i0m underweight but i want to get down to like 65kg or less to be ultra lean. i still have a bit of fat on my stomach due to shit genetics and barely visible abs, but overall i made it. am i suffering from body dysmorphia or is everyone else just fat.
>>
>>42078056
Saunas are super fucking hot rooms. Steam rooms are similar, but saunas are a drier heat.

They get your heart rate up so they help with blood flow. Supposedly it's very very mild cardio, but I think that's disputed. They also lower blood pressure and promote healthy skin.

There's also a study that claims frequent sauna users are at lower risk of heart attack or some such, but I wonder if that is because they may be more active in general.

I though why bother initially, but hell for 5-10 more minutes of sweating without actually busting ass, it couldn't hurt.
>>
>>42078133
didn't zyzz have a heart attack and die in a sauna
>>
>>42078149
yeah but he was abusing steroids and was a cokehead with a heart condition.
>>
>>42078149
zyzz was also shooting up vietnamese black market pharma roids. He also had a heart condition.
>>
Ran 20 minutes this morning, around 2miles (a bit more than 3km)
I hate it, but I hate myself even more. I'll go do 2 miles again this evening since I can't really run 4 miles at once. Green beans for lunch.
It'll get better.
>>
>>42078084
hey anon, it's warrior diet femanon here (163cm, 53.9 kg as of today). I am a bit in a bad mood today because I gained 0.7kg over the last three days, while eating clean (low carb, low sodium), way under maintenance (talking >600 deficit).
I don't know what's going on...

Anyways, I'm in the same boat as you. I'm getting closer to underweight range (49.5kg last I checked for my stats), and my goal is to cut deep to 45kg, so I can do a long clean bulk after that (I'm thinking 20kg bulk, 15 of which muscle if I do it correctly).
I guess I'm still not looking really lean in my mind, and still feel like the overweight girl I used to be, and I definitely have dysmorphia too, but I think it's because I'm skinnyfat. Once I pack on the muscle, I'm sure I'll be satisfied. I hope.
I also have shit genetics too, but not to blame too much for my proportions (mostly my weight is on thighs and belly - apple shape - and I have small hips and small butt). Most of my design flaws I can probably fix to an extent with lifting.
Are you going to bulk at the end of this cut? Are you lifting? I wouldn't recommend staying skinnyfat or pure skinny.
>>
>>42078201
>I hate it

Have you tried doing something you enjoy? I hate running, but I love walking. I've lost about 35 pounds with just walking and calorie counting in 3 months.

>but I hate myself even more

That's fucked up, Shinji.
>>
>>42078219
I love boxing, used to box when I was 30kg slimmer quite often, but in my country, most fighting sports gyms are closed during summer. I'll take Sambo in September however, it should be better.
Frankly I'm in that weird sport where doing what I hate as a punishment motivates me enough. I run up to 8 times a week in various distance and lost almost 10kg (22lbs)
>That's fucked up, Shinji.
Yeah but guess who gets to fight in giant """"robots"""" ?
>>
File: 1481141102661.png (44KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1481141102661.png
44KB, 633x758px
>weight myself this morning
>lost 2.3 kg from 123 to 120.7
>feeling that i might make it
How much of this weight is water weight?
>>
>>42078271
good job
You can never accurately tell how much of your lost weight is water, but if you lost 2.3kg overnight it's probably mostly water. But don't be discouraged, your body reducing water retention is a good thing.
>>
>>42078283
>but if you lost 2.3kg overnight it's probably mostly water.
No, no it was from weighting myself last week (123 kg)
>>
File: 1486189952646.png (463KB, 878x737px) Image search: [Google]
1486189952646.png
463KB, 878x737px
>>42078204
hmm since you said low sodium it's probably not water weight. i have no idea what would cause that. whenever i eat a shit ton of turkey (lots of sodium) i weigh like 1kg more because of water retention.
you are probably looking good with those proportions. honestly, we strive for perfect bodies when a slightly above average one is acceptable and attractive. plateaus are common and most scales are inaccurate, don't let it drag you down. keep working and lift after your cut, fit women are the best.

i work out a lot so i'm not skinny fat, i'm just obsessed with looking fucking ripped, mainly because i want to have a lot of sex this summer. i do plan on bulking/eating slightly above maintenance after, but right now i just want to look super shredded. i will however keep doing the warrior feast if i can. it's going to be hard feasting on 2000+ calories of healthy food.

we are all going to make it.
>>
>>42078271
Fat girls with red cheeks will always make me hard
>>
>>42078271
>>42078295
If you are just starting out a lot of it will be. But it also means you are heading in the right direction.

The only reason to worry about water weight loss is what happens when you stop losing water weight and it feels like your loss grinds to a halt. Getting past that is one of the more difficult parts of losing weight
>>
>>42078271
>How much of this weight is water weight?
Most of it. Burned fat is broken down to water and carbon dioxide
>>
>>42078315
>Getting past that is one of the more difficult parts of losing weight
I worry that it might kill the dedication. Besides it's my 1st week in losing weight.
>>
>>42078349
The only thing you have to do is keep going.
>>
File: cfba9mG.png (28KB, 957x751px) Image search: [Google]
cfba9mG.png
28KB, 957x751px
>weight dropped below 80kg for the first time in at least 10 years
We're all gonna make it lads
>>
>>42073703
23hrs fasting, 1hr eating.
it's a form of appetite control, do some googling on intermittent fasting
>>
>>42078406
>The only thing you have to do is keep going.
Yeah, now i have to continue dedication and see in next weighting whenever i'll drop to sub 120.
>>
>>42078297
I'm thinking it might be because of slowed down digestion process - excess waste in bowels?
It's my theory given I don't go as much since I have been doing 23:1, and the small quantities make it that I can wait a couple days before going.
Thanks for the helpful advice. You're right, it's my second time around plateauing after a small gain, I won't let it affect me much.
For sure, I will lift heavy and hard after the end of my cut (in 4 months, reasonably), I will probably do strenght conditioning oriented lifting before for 2 months while in the 50's to 45's range, just to learn good form, and prepare for the heavier loads. I know too much about physique now to go back to looking "normal" now, if that makes sense. Once you've developed an appreciation and taste for aesthetics, there's no striving for less.

Yeah, bulking after the end of summer is optimal, and usually you can reap a bulk's worth around summer, if you really want to see some aesthetics. I'm thinking I will probably go for a long bulk, seeing as a woman I can probably look "good" by normie standards with higher bf% for much longer than a man.
I'm not sure I can do the warrior diet when I start bulking, personally, because even at the start I will have to consume something like 1810 cals to gain my 0.5lbs a month (taking it slow). I have trouble stomaching more than 800 cals already. So I think my best bet is to go back to the original 16:8 and aim for 2 meals of 905 cals a day. Could do that if I condition myself to stomach one sitting at a time.
>>
I feel like you guys hold me back
>>
>>42078414
congrats anon, I can't wait to reach sub 50's. I haven't been at that weight since I was 21, which was 3 years ago.
>>
>>42078442
what do you mean? do some people tell you to push yourselves less than you think here?
If anything those that recommend slow, low deficit cuts want you to settle in nicely before it gets harsh. You're a master of your own body and mind though, there's only you holding yourself back. Don't put it on us.
>>
File: based eggs.jpg (92KB, 1000x1334px) Image search: [Google]
based eggs.jpg
92KB, 1000x1334px
>/fat/ stopped dinner/breakfastposting
show what you got, fatties
>>
>>42078442
>I'm not doing as well as I could through no fault of my own

How convenient.
>>
File: 1269705165153.png (293KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1269705165153.png
293KB, 800x800px
>>42078442
filter these words
>confess
>/fat/her
>discord
>"who else"
>cheated
and suddenly /fat/ massively improves
>>
>>42076954
Fatty mentality. A lot of people who made it suffer from it. 16% BF is good for your first cut, try to maintain it and focus on those brain gains.
>>
File: Bucket crabs unfinshed v1.jpg (684KB, 3238x2174px) Image search: [Google]
Bucket crabs unfinshed v1.jpg
684KB, 3238x2174px
>>42078442
>>
>>42078414
good job
>>
File: 1429544206352.png (20KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
1429544206352.png
20KB, 500x374px
>>42078430
plateaus are pretty common for a number of reasons, don't worry. keep counting calories and eating well. you are not a god, so the laws of nature apply to you. calories in/out is not a meme.

> once you've developed an appreciation and taste for aesthetics, there's no striving for less.
this is so true. i couldn't date someone that is a lazy piece of shit now.

>i will have to consume something like 1810 cals to gain my 0.5lbs a month
i can barely stomach 1500 calories and i'm a normal sized dude, do intermittent fasting, you'll fail otherwise. i plan on eating more than 2k calories in once sitting but i will most likely resort to intermittent fasting as well. my stomach is fucking tiny now.

being fit and aesthetic is loving yourself.
>>
What am I supposed to count? My morning weight which is 113.6kg or my evening weight which is 114.1-114.4kg?
>>
>>42078541
Morning will be more consistent.
>>
>>42078541
A consistent one. In the morning, after a shite and before drinking water.
That's the most consistent since it won't fluctuate as much with water/food intake.
Or you can weigh yourself once a week/month. If you're consistent it should be okay
>>
>>42078549
ok, thanks
>>
>>42078553
makes sense
>>
File: 1499570175817.jpg (6KB, 173x200px) Image search: [Google]
1499570175817.jpg
6KB, 173x200px
>>42077650
It's not all bad. Friends and senpai say I made it. I can't see it in the mirror... I still want to cut to 140-145 and lift the feels away.
>>
File: fat_pajeet.png (147KB, 1024x1280px) Image search: [Google]
fat_pajeet.png
147KB, 1024x1280px
कबूल (CONFESS)
>>
>>42078733
I was 0.4kg behind projections this week.
>>
>>42078733
I've been maintaining for the last 4 months after a consistent 1.5 pounds a week for over a year. 10 pounds from goal weight.
>>
File: 5010904002012.jpg (60KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
5010904002012.jpg
60KB, 600x600px
>>42078476
Dinner tonight. First time I've had sardines. I don't even like fish, but with the chili sauce it was actually pretty good.
>>
I've only lost 10 pounds in three weeks :(
Fuck this.
>>
>>42078781
Agree.
Sardines with Chili or Tomato sauce is god tier.
>>
>>42078820
>10 pounds in three weeks
That's not bad.
>>
File: 1380694317288.gif (2MB, 336x199px) Image search: [Google]
1380694317288.gif
2MB, 336x199px
I've lost about 10 pounds now, down to 185, once I get to 180 I want to gradually make my way back to 195 shredded (should be my natural maximum). I want off of Keto because I wanna have sweets every once and awhile, but I don't want to get fat, so at 6'1 180lbs what should I be eating to gain muscle and keep the fat off in terms of calories and my carb budget?

>mfw only 5 pounds away and I can have something to drink thats not water again
>>
>>42078868
When I've been starving? Yeah, it is lol
>>
>>42078966
>starving yourself to lose weight

never gonna make it
>>
>>42078966
That's the spirit! Just give up now, because why bother when something is difficult?
>>
>>42078897
listen anon, if you want to be "shredded" you're going to need much more than a 10lbs margin to reach it (in one bulk) because technically the reasonable amount you can put on, on a CLEAN bulk, is 80% muscle mass, and 20% fat.
I'm going to give you the abridged version, you're not going to look shredded on 8lbs of muscle added alone. You're going to have to cycle much longer than that through bulks and cuts, unless you power through one long cut/one long bulk or the other way around.
My best bet given you're 185 right now is that you should continue cutting until you're 15%bf at least or under, then go for a long year bulk, assess then and cut. Rinse and repeat.

If you want to know for how long you should bulk, figure out your weight at the start of cut, use scooby's calculator of lean body gains and figure what you can put on per year. then it depends on how much you want to put on. take into account added fat in the process.
>>
>Finally ready to try fitness in public eye
>Memories of being /fatfuck/ kid violently flash before eyes
>Buckle asshole
>Scared I won't make it through warmup, like when I was a kid
>Get 3/4 through session
>Sparring partner says offhand "you seem fit enough"

It was worth every second. Ty /fat/.
>>
File: 1499595561693.png (80KB, 1000x748px) Image search: [Google]
1499595561693.png
80KB, 1000x748px
>>42078528
here have a /fat/ version pic
>>
>>42079003
i'm not starving myself, im eating 400-600 calories a day
>>42079006
im not giving up. im going to be hot.
>>
>>42078733
MUH NIGGA FUCKING CAME THROUGH ON MY HINDU FAT WOJAK REQUEST FUCKING LOVE YOU LAD
>>
>>42072224
Poo in loo code is unmaintainable, unreadable and barely functional, if it all. Coding being outsourced to India is a meme
>>
>>42079315
Then quit your bitchin'
>>
>>42071950
who needs vitamins and minerals am i right
>>
>>42072151
>learning programming so i can get a job that gives me more money
Yeah let's just cancel all computer majors in universities, you only need to learn "programming" to get a job in programming
>>
>>42072272
The unspoken rule of /fit/: lifting doesn't fix autism
>>
>>42071796
>started at 79kg July 4th
>just weighed myself and 76.6kg
I know it's mostly water weight and the food which isn't in my stomach anymore because I eat less but it feels good
>>
>>42079397
Becoming a low-level codemonkey is easy, but beyond that you need a degree.
>>
>>42079368
what are multivitamins and/or low cal vegetables?
>>
>>42079439
>getting all the vitamins and minerals you need from one meal and half a pint of halo top
sure thing, buddy, enjoy your malnutrition
>>
File: 1269745165153.png (77KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1269745165153.png
77KB, 800x800px
>>42079409
>lost the weight
>developed terrible body anxiety
>somehow girls can smell the new lack of confidence
>never get laid when it used to be a common occurrence
>>
>>42079338

I appreciate that. I try to make wojaks of all major religions, still missing an islamic and buddhist one.
>>
>>42079409
Obviously not, but under 10% bodyfat, girls are likely to approach you on their own.
>>
File: the jews made me fat.png (467KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
the jews made me fat.png
467KB, 800x800px
>>42079588
>islamic
wasn't one of those posted a couple of days ago?
>>
>>42079684

Might have been, i didn't see it. Making a buddhist one today.
>>
>>42079684
I can't put my finger on it, but there's something cute about a fat nazi wojak
>>
File: ddf.jpg (144KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
ddf.jpg
144KB, 600x600px
>>42079748
n-no homo right
>>
Is there any way to avoid loose skin as I lose more weight? Will surgery be the only option?
>>
>>42079987
>Is there any way to avoid loose skin as I lose more weight?
Not everyone develops loose skin when losing weight.
>>
>>42080021
I'm pretty big.
>>
where is the new fat thread?
>>
>>42080031
>I'm pretty big.
Stats?
>>
>>42078442
>07/09/17
Why do you say that?
>>
>>42080031
for you
>>
>>42077313
fat fuck
>>
>>42080077
125kg down from 135 and still losing.
So about 250~260 pounds I think?
>>
>>42080245
Down from 100kg to 69 no lose skin some stretch marks
>>
>>42080245
>125kg down from 135 and still losing.
Unless you're a very small (like below 5'7) there's a small chance of developing loose skin if you're losing weight in healthy manner and dont starve yourself.
>>
Anyone wanna be friends on MFP?
>>
File: wok.jpg (54KB, 662x712px) Image search: [Google]
wok.jpg
54KB, 662x712px
>>42080351
>friends
yeah sure i'd like to have some
>>
>>42080378
Whats your username?
>>
>>42080402
CoolDoggo
>>
What are some satiating meals you guys prepare?
>>
>>42080378
>>42080405
Nevermind you sound like a lame faggot
>>
>>42080494
>plz be my friend
>nah ur lame
you have to be 18+ to post
>>
Fat Fuck here. Just about to eat my dinner and leave for the gym. gonna go on a water fast for the next two days as well. wish me luck :^)
>>
New thread

>>42080628
>>42080628
>>42080628
>>
>>42072085
it's even worse when you look down
Thread posts: 333
Thread images: 63

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.