[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IS KETOSIS A MEME OR WILL I BE LIVING THE DREAM

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0039.jpg (32KB, 800x395px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0039.jpg
32KB, 800x395px
IS KETOSIS A MEME OR WILL I BE LIVING THE DREAM
>>
>>42055182
Shit works. Used it to get a few family members into shape who were /fat/ as fuck
>>
I must say, it is effective.

Not sustainable long-term. Just good for a cut.

Takes a while for strength to return too, if you are gonna do it for several weeks.
>>
A normal healthy diet is much better.
>>
>>42055182
WHY ARE YOU YELLING
Let's say your TDEE is 2500, and you do two diets: keto at 2000 or iifym&m (macros AND micros) at 2000.
Good. Now cite a source that says that in a case like this (everything else being the same, isocaloric) the keto diet will work better because X, where X is mechanistic evidence and not correlation study (lol we totes gots 30 fasasses to do keto and they lost weight) or anecdotes (fatass does keto and loses 6 stone and 3 pebbles! Doctors HATE him!)
Or don't, because you can't. Keto is a dumb excuse to eat eggs fried in bacon lard. If it works for you (in the sense that you find it comfy, because pragmatically it will work equally well to any other isocaloric diet) then by all means do it but don't go around saying it is the superior diet.
>>
>>42055481
>normal healthy diet
define
>>
>>42055582
http://www.euro.who.int/__data/assets/pdf_file/0010/119926/E70041.pdf
>>
>>42055871
kill yourself
>>
>>42055182
It works but so does normal diet.

If you want to keto, enjoy your steak, you'll probably lose weight quickly, but as others have said you'll lose a lot of strength.
>>
Only fat people seem to think it's good.
>>
>>42055554
Wrong.
>>
>>42055884
What's the problem? Is it too 2healthy4u? You're slowly taking your own advice already if you follow anything remotely resembling keto.
>>
>>42055182
It works but it also makes people insulin resistent thats the reason you gain the weight back once you switch to a normal diet with carbs and fat.

ketosis is not a normal stance for the body to be, you enter this if you are in strarvation mode or doing a keto diet and once your glucose storage in the muscles and the liver are gone, your body simple is in an emergency mechanism and uses its fat for fuel.

I'm sorry but its simply not healthy. People ofc lose weight and and since the body is not filled up with any glucose, the blood sugars goes down just like cholesterol and heart rate because your body is actually starving.

Thats also the reason why its so easy to see what you have eaten by looking at your bodyfat. The bottom line is, you can eat a hell lot of carbs without gaining any weight, but once you eat high carb and high fat you will gain bodyweight. Just ask yourself what is actually better for a human being? Eating high fat from animals sources or high carb from fruits and grains.
>>
>>42055871
kys
>>
>>42055182
It works but rip kidneys
>>
>>42055917
>World Health Organization ñ 2000
>muh evil fats
>muh evil cholesteroids
>muh grains
>feed me mo grains
>>
>>42055554
This is the truth. Low carbs just make it easier to eat below TDEE and lose weight. CICO.
>>
>"people aren't fat because they eat too much, it's because of grains! sugar! insulin!"

ketosis is a thing but it isn't the panacea fags make it out to be
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.