[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Heart

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

What does it mean when I sometimes have pain near the heart or the heart(?).
>>
>>39722381
No t enough information.

Since you're here, chances are you're young and lift, so it's probably a hiatal hernia.

It may be the result of heavy lifting (>implying you lift heavy)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hiatus_hernia

Also, ask a doctor, not a Taiwanese cartography board.
>>
>>39722532
What information exactly do you need?. I'm young but don't lift(anymore).
>Ask a doctor, not a Taiwanese cartography board.
He wouldn't care and I don't have time for it anyway.
>>
>>39722548
>He wouldn't care
Fuck off with your shitposting, faggot.
>>
Go the doctor you retard, holy fuck.
>>
>>39722590
>shitposting
>>39722595
Considering that its just sometimes and I will forget about it anyway I don't think there is any point in doing so. I just thought that someone here might have an idea why it is happening.
>>
Could be really everything, from angina to a rib or gastroesophageal reflux.
But your heart has no pain receptors, so at least it's not that.
Well maybe indirectly, like a heart attack or something like that.

More details?
>>
>>39722634

Always get chest pain checked out. Even when young its possible that there is some underlying condition. Doctors always take chest pain very seriously regardless of age or health status. They'll check your blood pressure, do some blood tests, and do an EKG to make sure that it isn't the heart.
More than likely its a pulled muscle or some inflammatory condition. However, while the possibility is very slim, it could be early signs of coronary disease; very early Angina can often present as very brief and mild pain.

Even if it isn't actual coronary disease its worth getting it checked out before something preventable develops into something worse or irreversible. For example, at 23 I was diagnosed with costochondritis, which is an inflammatory condition of the cartilage that connects the ribs to the sternum. When it flares up the pain is incredibly debilitating, can last for weeks, and gets in the way of normal life. If I had done something about it earlier it may have been possible to prevent the worst of it, but now my quality of life is fucked.
>>
often times when I exercise I feel like I am going to die, or pass out at least. I am 185cm 81kg 23 years old guy who never smokes.
I am the worst at my pilates class,even worse than the grannies, I cant even stand in pushup position cause my shoulders start to vibrate.
Same with my spinning class and last week I went to play indoor soccer with some friends and lasted 5 minutes, then I had to lay on the floor for the rest of the hour because I could hardly stand up.
What could my condition be? I can't even imagine one of those 130kg muricans that smokes do worse than me.
>>
>>39722381
It's called heartburn. Despite the name it's got nothing to do with the heart, it's only a form of indigestion. Nothing to worry about.
>>
>>39722634
I had the same thing and went to the doctor. He just said that it's most likely a strained ligament in the ribs that connect to the muscle. Heating it helps.
>>
>>39722735
>pilates
>spinning
>What could my condition be
You're a woman.
>>
>>39722381
Go see a doctor you retard
>>
>>39722735
Anemia?
>>
>>39722756
What is the reason for it to happen?
>>39722775
I guess it makes sense but how long did you have it?
>>
>>39722776
I only went to those because I needed to do some cardio and a girl I knew told me to go with her.
>>39722788
ye I have had anemia for years but last time I was checked I was fine.
>>
anxiety/panic attacks

source: I have that shit and feel like dying, got everything checked and its nothing to worry about
>>
>>39722851
I have anxiety but never had anything like that before though
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.