[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey fit fatass here. I got a question regarding fat loss. I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7

File: 1445889363922.jpg (38KB, 362x346px) Image search: [Google]
1445889363922.jpg
38KB, 362x346px
Hey fit fatass here. I got a question regarding fat loss.

I can't really see myself going hardcore like LEAN MEAT

MUHH GRILLED CHICKEN
MUH PROTEIN SHAKES

So I'm going to ask this

As a college student that's 322 pounds if I consume 2000 plus or minus 300 depending how hungry I feel combined with walking 1 hour a day will I lose fat? I recently started dieting and stuff and keeping at 2000 valroies but I gained 2.5 pounds this morning apparently.

Any tips? ( I'm not going to bother with lifting just yet asking If this routine is viable to lose 10-15 pounds a month.

I'm 6'3
>>
I'm gonna say something that is pretty common here to a lot of newbies. Read the fucking sticky.
>>
>>35717678

I'm going to say something that is pretty common here, I've lurked long enough so I'm asking for tips or suggestions what to improve or add. But it seems you rather waste 2 minutes posting a trash response when you could've said yes but add x or y

Or no do x and z.
>>
>>35717678
Forgot to add

You all bitch about fatasses but when a fatass asks for help or suggestions you turn him down. That's something a basic white chick does. Bitch but do nothing about it.
>>
>>35717659
>>35717697
>>35717719

the reason people give you the "read the fucking sticky" response is because there fed up of you coming here and asking for a magical way to louse weight without working hard, you even said yourself that you aren’t going to eat "MUHH GRILLED CHICKEN".

btw you are obviously counting wrong if you are eating between 1700-2300 cals at 322lbs and putting on weight.

eat less, train more.
>>
Just eat at a valroieic deficit bro
>>
>>35717659
losing fat is a lot harder than it seems to those who do not have a system that they have used before.

Restrict calories, and train more. a couple months down the road you will have a system and you will use that from that point forward.

The sticky will have your macros sorted out, use it.
>>
>>35717776
>>35717813
The thing is I can't afford to buy food and I use what the dorms provide. The healthiest thing we have besides straight up salad is sub's similar to subway.

I feel it would be impossible to hit macros on a student diet
>>
>>35717719

> btw you are obviously counting wrong if you are eating between 1700-2300 cals at 322lbs and putting on weight.

To expand on that, a lot of people seem to think that counting calories on some stuff just doesn't count.

"Oh it was only a bit of lettuce, that's like 2 calories."

Yeah but what about the four fucking kilograms of mayo you just dropped on it? Count everything that passes your mouth. Yes, condiments count. Yes, fucking soda counts.

Don't be one of those people, OP.
>>
Just eat everything. Give up, it's what you are good at. The food is calling you... beckoning you.
>>
>>35717835

Get as close as you can. protein from chick peas in the salad bar. Pull the turkey breast out of the subs and don't eat the huge hoagie rolls. Fill your stomach with veggies and water if you feel hungry.

Are you saying they serve nothing but salad and subs?
>>
>>35717843
I don't drink soda and I don't use mayo and shit like that.

To note I started Monday I was told it may be water related
>>
>>35717835
You can literally eat for a week on 26 bucks buying stuff, cooking yhem, and freezing until needed. If no income, acquire part-time. If you cant get a part-time because MUH STUDENT AID then get paid under the table so it doesnt affect you.
>>
>>35717835
If you are not losing weight you need to lower your calorie intake more. You are going to be really fucking hungry, sorry but that's how it is.
>>
>>35717868
Got burgers fries fried chicken veggie burgers pasta etc, but that's all suicide food

>>35717881
No fridge would be rather hard to store raw foods there and I can't be asked to cook and use money on food when dorms have meals.

>>35717883
Odd cause I don't feel hungry
>>
File: 200w (1).gif (1MB, 200x113px) Image search: [Google]
200w (1).gif
1MB, 200x113px
>>35717858
Have a banana anon,

On a serious note lift weights, eventually you can eat more as your body will burn more to maintain it, this is after you lose the excess fat
>>
>>35717925
That's the plan. Would my method work to reach 265~ ? I want to lift when I drop a bit
>>
>>35717896
>Got burgers fries fried chicken veggie burgers pasta etc, but that's all suicide food

If you think chicken and veggies are suicide food, you are never going to make it. The bottom line from what I read in this thread is that you are not willing to do anything out of your comfort zone or change your ways. Stop wasting everyone's time dude.

As someone who lost a lot of weight and still is on that same road I feel no sympathy for you. Stay fat.
>>
File: HeresYourRoutineFatShit.png (131KB, 494x606px) Image search: [Google]
HeresYourRoutineFatShit.png
131KB, 494x606px
>>35717659
>>
>>35717896

You can't be asked to cook if there's dorm food? Nope. This is. Why you'll fail.

It's. Really as easy as buying a mini. Fridge, binging on fruits and veggies all day then enjoying a normal dinner.
>>
>>35717659

Probably going to get some hate for this one, but about 6 or 7 years ago I was ~320 lbs and couldn't bring myself to eating cleaner.

So I didn't.

Just ate way less (300-900 calories) and swam about 2 hours a day, then took 2 half-hour walks. The swimming was easy on my joints (EDS Syndrome), and the walking cured my depression.

Not eating was actually a lot easier than eating healthy at first. The results were immediate, overcoming the hunger pains taught me discipline, and I still got to eat the shit I liked. I lost about 200 lbs, got motivated to start working out which forced me to eat quality food, and surprisingly the swimming did a great job at pre-conditioning for other cardio. If you're having a hard time getting started, give something similar a try. I'm sure 300 calorie restrictions wasn't healthy for me, but it sure lead to a healthier life than being stuck at 320 lbs.
>>
>>35717659
Slow changes over time will be easier and have more of an impact than cutting cold turkey, just don't fall for the "I should reward myself" meme
>>
>>35717659
>I consume 2000 plus or minus 300 depending how hungry I feel combined with walking 1 hour a day will I lose fat
No.

>Any tips?
Sticky.
>>
>>35717659
Fuck off and jerk to your shitty Urumu's.

You sound exactly as if you went on /a/ and t yped

"Hey /a/, new anime viewer here, I got a question regarding anime

I can't really see myself watching hardcore anime like EVANGELION

MUH DEEP
MUH SYMBOLISM

So I'm going to ask this

As a college student that has seen 20 animes, if I watch 5 or 10 new seasons depending on how shit my taste are at any particular time, will I become an anime pro? I recently started watching anime but I can't finish any series.

Any tips? (I'm not going to bother with old shows yet just asking if watching only new shit is viable.)

I'm a faggot"

Kill yourself.
>>
You're allowed to go get a big souvlaki plate of delicious filth (or whatever your food vice is) once a week. It's called treating yourself.

You are not allowed to completely swear off vegetables, grilled chicken, fish and other good shit while you stuff your fat face full of souvlaki.

It's all about lifestyle change, and for that you need self accountability. Nobody on /fit/ can give you a lick of advice if you aren't willing to even confront the lifestyle that got you where you are.

Sorry breh maybe next time. I miss the mac and cheese from my dorm it was fucking delicious, slurp some down for me tonight.
>>
File: cmon.jpg (35KB, 602x376px) Image search: [Google]
cmon.jpg
35KB, 602x376px
>>35717896
>Wanting to lose to weight
>Somehow cannot count calories correctly for being a college student
>Told you'll be hungry if you're eating at a deficit
>I don't feel hugry

Put some effort into losing weight and I mean actual effort or stay fat I don't really care
>>
>>35719361
>On a serious cut right now
>Still lifting heavy as fuck
>Every heavy set of squats feel like my stomach is imploding in on itself from hunger
>Have to continue like this for months
>See OP complain about muh grilled chicken like some retard from /v/
>Remember I will be fucking all the girls he can't because I have dedication

We are all going to make it bros.
>>
>>35717659
Your BMR is approximately 2800 Calories. So if you eat less than that you should be losing weight. Are you sure you're only eating around 2000 Calories. I hope you're not emitting drinks from your calorie count.

Also weight loss is chiefly dependent on your diet so make sure you're eating at a Caloric deficit. 1800 as a goal would be pretty decent.
>>
>>35719418
This.

OP needs to make a conscious effort to make it.

Eat the burgers, no bun if you have to.
Strip the skin off the fried chicken if you have to.
Eat the salads if you have to.

Pro tip: you have to if you wanna make it.
>>
>>35719488
He's not. If you never feel hungry on a cut that is a sure fire way to know you aren't actually cutting.
>>
>>35717835
any school that is worth its shit should have SOME type of healthy option everyday. at least in my dining hall has some sort of good carbs,lean meats,healthy fats,etc. every day

are you sure they dont have anything decent?
>>
OP, you're embarrassing. Come back when you're motivated enough (at 450lbs).
>>
>>35717659
You disgust me.
>>
File: 44532422342.png (48KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
44532422342.png
48KB, 500x282px
>>35719540
>tfw on ec stack
>fasting 24 hrs for my cheat meal
>17 hrs in
>not even hungry

shit's magic yo, but it's not for fatasses like OP. literally all he has to do is drop snacks and soda then weight will melt off with no effort
>>
>>35719615
lol I'm doing the same on sunday (minus the ec stack). high five
>>
>>35719615
Are EC stacks safe? Was curious about trying it but I don't like caffeine.
>>
>>35719615
>fasting 24 hrs for my cheat meal

you eat absolutely nothing for 24 hours? your muscles will surely take a hit from this (as will the rest of your body)?

not hating. genuinely curious
>>
>>35719686
>implying your body & muscles can't go 24hrs without food
>>
>>35719694
that's not what I said. I believe it's physically impossible to starve yourself (not eating anything whatsover) and maintain muscle
>>
>>35719711
you're nowhere near starvation at 24hrs, jesus
>>
>>35717659
Calculate your tdee, there is a calculator i. The sticky

Eat 500 calories less than your tdee

Keep walking
>>
>>35719711
You can survive a month or longer without food, a 24 hour period is not going to be heavily catabolic.
>>
>>35717659
1. Read the sticky
2. Don't eat extra "depending on how hungry you feel." You clearly don't know eat hungry is. Eat 2000.
>>
File: n1.png (843KB, 602x596px) Image search: [Google]
n1.png
843KB, 602x596px
>>35719711
Im the ec stack guy. No it will do nothing to me, I have done this several times before. I have hit PR's while fasted before and I only do a 24hr fast once a week at most.
>>
>>35719658
It is safe provided that you do your research and know what you're doing. just like any other supplement

imo you should only use it if you have good cardiovascular health (good bp, good resting heart rate,etc.). but YMMV, caffeine does not bother me much

go look on hotnfit for dosages
>>
File: Ao26r.jpg (104KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Ao26r.jpg
104KB, 1600x900px
>fatass
>clueless
>wants others to hold his hand to improve his life instead of seeking out information himself
Literally waste of human resources. Kill yourself and relieve your parents the financial stress of keeping you alive.
>>
>depending how hungry i feel

Not gonna make it with this attitude. You need to seriously fast, become accustomed to hunger and aappreciate nontasty foods (fasting brings forth true hunger which doesnt hurt, you can handle, and heighens your sense of taste)

Former fatty speaking.
>>
>>35717659
Yes you will, if you're 322 you can take a massive deficit and at that point it doesn't make a difference what your macros are.

Try to get used to healthy macros and foods as soon as possible even if it means starting off with chicken breast as an evening snack, or 1 meal with veggies/healthy meat. If you work a fucking big mac menu into your 2000 cals then good for you but it's easier to feel full on a healthy meal.

At your point though, calories are king, watch those and at least down to 200 you will not need to worry about anything else assuming you are average height.
>>
>>35717659
Also actually track your food with something like MFP and weigh it. if you say you're eating 2000 but gaining you are NOT eating around 2000 calories and are wolfing down more. Don't fall into this trap, be honest to yourself because no one else will do it for you.
>>
>>35717896
That's cause you're eating too much
>>
>>35717835
Then stop eating footlongs and start eating salad you fucking fatass. You clearly don't understand how to count calories if you're 322 pounds, eating 2000 calories and "somehow gaining weight" and I can say that with certainty without even knowing your height.

If you want to lose weight, forget eating healthy. Let me put this real simple for you. Calories in, calories out. If you eat 2,000 calories in McDonalds, you will lose weight. But that's not what you fucking do, you fat fuck. You're eating MORE than your maintenance level even though you're 322 pounds and that, to me, is a real fucking joke, that you eat enough to not only maintain 322 pounds but GAIN weight yet you come on here and debate us about why your stomach is getting bigger. What a joke. Fuck off.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.