[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it ever too late? I'm almost 24. :'(

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: nate-quarry-2.jpg (41KB, 325x247px) Image search: [Google]
nate-quarry-2.jpg
41KB, 325x247px
Is it ever too late? I'm almost 24. :'(
>>
>>35687195
Yeah, literally no point unless you start lifting mid-teens.
>>
No it's not too late. I'm 67 and just started SS.
>>
>>35687435
> tfw got weights for my 15th birthday
> tfw didnt start lifting until I was 22

ffs

i thought I was so concerned with studying I couldnt afford to go to my garage and lift, and yet really the whole time I was on meebo chat trying to find qts to watch me jerk off

what the fuck was I doing
>>
>>35687195
I'm 96 and just started a bro-split.
>>
>>35687457
Could've had almost 10 years of solid kickboxing experience if I had just pulled the trigger. And if certain elements in my life were different :/. Oh well, never too late, I hope.
>>
>>35687195
Well do you want to look good? If so, start lifting
>>
It's never too late to change your luck.
>>
>>35687496
mma fighting obv
>>
>>35687195

I'm 28 and made it bro; it's never too late.
>>
>>35687195
freeman started in his 30s and beat the shit out frank mir.
>>
>>35687195

Younger fighters, statistically, win more often than not.
>>
I started boxing when I was 23. Probably too late if you want to go pro, but not too late to learn some skills and even compete an an amateur level.
>>
>>35687195
If you're talking about MMA, then you still have a good chance if you're talented and dedicated enough.

MMA is such a young sport that many of the """"athletes"""" only started in their 20's (there are exception of course)
>>
Randy and chuck fought into their 40s didn't they? I forgot the guy edging 50
>>
Well what if it is to late? What then? You just gonna give up and cry like a little baby bitch for the rest of your life?

A lot of the losers on this board will joke around and be serious when they say it is too late. But it's never too late. Terry Crews is nearly 50 years old and is still in better shape than the majority of men in their 20s.

If you want it so badly that you have no other real reason to live, like, you don't actually want to go on with life unless you can be what you want to be, then you'll do absolutely everything within your power to reach that, regardless of everything that's against you or how many people tell you that it's too late and you can't do it. Because you have no other choice, it's either that or go on living hating yourself.

It's never too late, you literally are your own worst enemy. Imagine how far you would be and how you would look if you didn't keep making up reasons for yourself to not be what you want to be.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.