[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw I hate going to the gym >tfw I hate being surrounded

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: GlobalFit.jpg (39KB, 350x233px) Image search: [Google]
GlobalFit.jpg
39KB, 350x233px
>tfw I hate going to the gym
>tfw I hate being surrounded by attention whore women in the weights section
>tfw I hate being surrounded by people who grunt really loudly or shout while lifting or, even worse, shout beforehand to "pump themselves up" or "pump other people up"
>tfw I hate waiting for platforms or racks to be free
>tfw I try to only go at the most unsociable hours
>tfw I hate seeing normies in the cardio sections
>tfw I hate being near older people
>tfw if smartphones didn't exist then I would never go to the gym
>tfw I try to pare down my workouts to the bare minimum in terms of sets and exercises in order to maximise the intensity to time spent in the gym ratio
>tfw I don't do isolations or curls becasue I don't want big arms to let people know I go to the gym
>tfw I hate being next to other people when using the cardio machines
>>
>>35680174

you are just projecting your insecurities on others anon
>>
>>35680174
>Me me me me me me
Wow aren't you a special snowflake, tell us more about yourself please, where can I subscribe?
>>
>>35680174
enjoy your autism, retard.
>>
Why don't you use your angst to get an at home gym?

Work for a better job, a better house, more money etc if you can't afford it

Then you can work out in isolation.
>>
>I hate being surrounded by attention whore women in the weights section
>proceeds to attention whore on a Malaysian belt inspecting site
>>
Home gym or calisthenics

Answer to all your problems

But honestly, stop being a fag
>>
>>35680174
>>tfw I hate being surrounded by people who grunt really loudly or shout while lifting or, even worse, shout beforehand to "pump themselves up" or "pump other people up"
If you're going to push yourself there will be grunts if you dont grunt you're
A:Not a man.
B:A pussy who doesn't challenge themselves.

Literally not making it. Cmon its the current date
>>
>>35680235
you've been A and B then?
>>
>>tfw hate seeing normies in the cardio sections
Fuck off to r9k. Normies are good you fucking autist
>>
File: GODNO.png (12KB, 133x97px) Image search: [Google]
GODNO.png
12KB, 133x97px
>>35680277
Are you retarded?
>>
>>35680174
protip: stop being autistic
life gets much easier
>>
>>35680463
Do you know what retarded means? I figured that since you had such a solid grasp of what it means to not be a man, or to be a pussy, then you must have had experience with both. My mistake. Continue to have terrible control of your vocal cords. It's totally manly to sound like a squealing bitch while lifting things.
>>
File: G6qrxzK.gif (831KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
G6qrxzK.gif
831KB, 500x281px
I like when attractive broads get on cardio machines next me. Makes me feel good that at the very least they dont choose to leep their distance. Except when I'm having horrendous protien farts. Even then I can't help but laugh when I stink them out & they leave.
>>
File: tumblr_n2ydwxSTxB1qk98hbo1_400.gif (2MB, 376x273px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n2ydwxSTxB1qk98hbo1_400.gif
2MB, 376x273px
>>35680616
Wanna know how I know you don't lift?
>>
File: 1452635320561.png (61KB, 275x200px) Image search: [Google]
1452635320561.png
61KB, 275x200px
>>35680616
>can't read
>tries to talk down to people
>>
My problem is that I'm so weak im not even up to being able to squat 1 plate ATG with good form.

So I'm doing the weight I can do but end up rushing my set and I feel like my form suffers. But I do it cause I'm so damn embarrassed with the people squatting around my pushing like twice the weight
>>
>>35680697
>>35680711
samefag butthurt is still fag butthurt. Go scream at the mirror in the gym, everyone still thinks you're cool.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.