[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What kind of exersize and shit do I need to do to get a qt twink

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: CwHFkCo.jpg (263KB, 2037x2525px) Image search: [Google]
CwHFkCo.jpg
263KB, 2037x2525px
What kind of exersize and shit do I need to do to get a qt twink butt? Right now I'm a wiry bastard.
>>
File: trappychan butt routine.png (800KB, 1375x650px) Image search: [Google]
trappychan butt routine.png
800KB, 1375x650px
>>
File: confused non pone.jpg (31KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
confused non pone.jpg
31KB, 853x480px
>>35669852
Why does this look good.
I swear I'm not even gay
>>
>>35669874
Can someone translate - eg What does 3 x 8 mean? Something reps something Is that 3 sets or 8 reps? Idk I don't work out often

>>35670083

Probably because without the knowledge that this is infact a qt twink, it could easily have been a girl
>>
>>35670378
8 times in a series of 3
>>
Hanging yourself x f
>>
>>35670428
Unfortunately if I, a faggot, killed myself, lefties would start a riot and kill anyone who said anything negative about me ever. Back to the drawing board.
>>
>>35669874
Jesus fuck, how many fucking exercises targeting the glutes someone needs for that muscle to actually grow? I always thought that doing different exercises for the same muscle was basically just cardio after a certain point.
>>
>>35670581
The difference between a great butt and an average one, desu
>>
>>35669874

will this work for a girl too? my gf asked for an ass routine
>>
>>35669874
>>35670378
>>35670581
>>35670621
Do not let yourselves be deceived. Don't be dumb bunnies. Ignore the image and be smart bunnies.
>>
>>35670621
Yes. Very much so.
>>
>>35670665

Do you think that's not an optimal ass routine?

what would you suggest for a girl?
>>
>>35669874
This is stupid. Just low bar squats and a one or two of these as accessories at least twice a week and then switch those exercises up every 8-12 weeks with other ones on that list. Who works out only only one part of their body a week?
>>
>If I do x workout I can look like a cute anime girl
Every "trap" routine image in a nutshell. You people are delusional.
>>
>>35669852

Just lunges. I did 3x50 lunges once a week through high school and girls told me I had a nice butt all the time.
>>
File: +.jpg (403KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
+.jpg
403KB, 1080x1080px
>>35669874
>not training for size (low rep, high weight) instead of endurance

>>35670581
>>35670605
There's actually no reason to train like that. It's also probably awful for motivation because of how repetitive it is. "Gotta lift big to get big", and there's no reason to limit ass size.

I also never realized that this girl looks like Emma Watson.

>>35670621
See above.
>>
>>35670720
For a girl, for a guy, the only difference is the amount of weight. After 15 reps all you're doing is increasing your resistance, not your strength.

Doing 2 exercises that target specifically the glutes is the most you'll need, with perhaps others that work the glutes indirectly.

Deadlifts (specifically stiff-legged variation) squats and weighted glute bridges (the one where you lay your back in a bench) are supposedly more than enough to get you a nice but.

To be able to see that nice butt you'll need to have a low body fat %, for males it's going to need to be lower than for females so that the muscles appear more.

What people don't consider is that the most important point is consistence and persistence to get to your goal body. The body can only increase it's muscle mass naturally per day up to a certain point, so unless you're on gear there's no way to go faster.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.