[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Butt wink

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: butt-wink.jpg (67KB, 500x427px) Image search: [Google]
butt-wink.jpg
67KB, 500x427px
I'm a noob currently stuck at lifting 50kg for squats because I keep rounding my lower back and it hurts.

How to eliminate butt wink, /fit/?
>>
>>35665326
learn how to squat.
faggot.
>>
stretch ankles and hamstrings
try to widen your stance

>>35665343
back to b edgy loser
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 282x179px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 282x179px
>>35665326
Try changing your tampon, might really help in your instance.
>>
File: 1441728078009.png (93KB, 367x341px) Image search: [Google]
1441728078009.png
93KB, 367x341px
>>35665326

Stretch your hamstrings like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IE7nALXgXz0

And work on ankle mobility.

Using a squat plug also helps.
>>
>>35665360
>>35665390

>hamstrings

nice meme

>>35665326
work on hip and ankle mobility, learn to hip hinge, learn to brace the core
>>
>>35665326

Ankle mobility. Stretch those bad boys out. If you're not using weightlifting shoes with a heel, try putting a small plate under the heels of your shoes and see if that helps.

Try a wider stance.

Try stretching hamstrings, though generally this is not the culprit unless you have crazy tight hamstrings.
>>
>>35665326

Get a lifting plug.
>>
You probably need some mobility work. Try doing high bar with just the bar and holding the squat position. Look up some hip/ankle exercises.
>>
>>35665390
trappy chan are a transgender or are you a cross dresser
>>
>>35666084
*are you a transgender
>>
File: 1437846451426.gif (679KB, 250x385px) Image search: [Google]
1437846451426.gif
679KB, 250x385px
>>35666084

I'm a grill bby.
I just happen to have a benis :3
>>
Is it okay to have a really wide stance? Not sumo, but maybe 140% shoulder width with toes out 45°. I have a ridiculously short torso and can't squat for shit
I get to deadlift heavy though
>>
>>35667117
I love that gif so much.
She'sso cute, I'd love to eat her ass out for hours on end.
>>
>>35667317

Yes, it's fine.
>>
>>35665326
stronger core
>>
stretch calves beforehand

As far as I know, buttwink isn't bad for you, but if it hurts you've got a serious issue
>>
>>35665326

do low bar squats
>>
>>35667117
where can i get to meet a grill with feminine penis? I mean, is there some specific places or shit I can get to fuck one of your kind?

help a senpai out
>>
>>35667793

I have no idea. I just go to normal places other people go. Try asking on /lgbt/ I guess they might have more experience with it.
>>
>>35667817
>/lgbt/
We're already ON /lgbt/, faggot
>>
>>35665390
>Stretch your hamstrings
and all credibility is lost
>>
I like to do something called a sot press. Grab a broom stick, place it behind your neck with a very wide grip, squat, and do behind the neck snatch grip press in the bottom of the squat.

You can do this everyday (unloaded) and it will help with hip and back flexibility, and maybe some ankle flexibility.
>>
>>35669221
>implying it was ever there

Noone who actually lifts takes this crossdresser seriously.
>>
Should try opening up your posture and making sure your back is straight.

For an open posture, turn those forearms and palms forward where the shoulders basically just roll back in to position. The same can be done for legs and hips. It should help mentally accentuate hip uprightness, and the better shoulder position should make holding a high bar grip on squats super comfy.

The potential to stretch properly is a cue to what should be more flexible. High kicks, splits training.. Also, flexibility increases muscle mass potential.
>>
>>35665326
at the starting position you might be hyperextending your back, which makes you buttwink at an earlier time in your squat than if you had your back straight at the start
>>
>>35665326
Stick your butt out and stick your chest out. Keep your back nice and tight
>>
>>35670798
>Stick your butt out and stick your chest out.
no.
>>
>>35667353
ever look at pictures of your childhood and wonder what you've become?
>>
>>35673236
damn take that back, i just let the gif load, totally agree
>>
>>35665326
umm tense lower back? You probably are not tensing and bracing your core when you squat. Try the low-bar squat, deload and work your way up with good form and tensing the lower back. Also try stuff like barbel rows and deadlifts.
>>
>>35673469
how can you work on tensing core when squatting?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.