[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Started working, got more pussy to fuck But also stopped having

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

File: th-thanks.jpg (28KB, 420x631px) Image search: [Google]
th-thanks.jpg
28KB, 420x631px
Started working, got more pussy to fuck
But also stopped having serious relations with girls. Now i see them as fuckmeat, and i m sure they know it too.
I just wan't something serious /fit/.. Is getting swole making me a douchebag to girls ?
>>
try banging a guy

but say no homo so you dont catch gay
>>
>>35653011
Same thing happened to me, breh. Maybe I'll shoot for an actual relationship when I go back to uni in a week
>>
>>35653011
>Is getting swole making me a douchebag to girls ?
No, you were always a latent douchebag in general, now it's manifesting.

Have you considered.. NOT being a douchebag? Just try it. Or leave girls alone, because there are too many douchebags around as it is, and you're making girls act weird because of it; you're ruining it for everyone else.
>>
>>35654332
found the cuck
>>
File: jacked shinji.jpg (42KB, 466x350px) Image search: [Google]
jacked shinji.jpg
42KB, 466x350px
>>35653011
Being /fit/ just makes it so damn easy to get grills, and it doesn't feel necessary anymore to cling to just one
>>
>>35653011

im black/brown basically a nigger

its hard to get serious relationships because they just wanna use u as a test ride or to "have sex with a black guy"

also i live in europe so its hard to get a black GF even if i wanted to they are as rare as traps or smth

so .. white women just wanna fuck, non whites are rare or muslims (even harder to get)

life fucking sucks
>>
>>35653011
What i found out was, that chicks dig your buffed up body, yet it attracts only those that are on the "i like big muscles" train.
The cute, shy girls tend to stay away from me cause i'm too big. I just want to make one of those shy girls happy, i don't want to shitty cunt gf.
>>
>tfw fit

>tfw no girls cause I dont see any outside of the gym

where the fuck do you meet people after you are done school?
>>
same.

Can get laid easy enough, but not a girl who wants anything to do with me outside sex

feel worse than I did before tbqh familia
>>
Yeahh. I don't have a target group anymore. I'm a legit high test fit woman with long blonde hair and pretty decent face. I can see men miring me, and by looking in the mirror I know I've played my cards pretty well. (I used to be a real plain Jane in high school but eventually the hard work payed off and I was able to leave the ugly ducklinism behind.)

But cause I don't go out and drink, I don't meet any men. No one ever approaches me, unless I go partying. I don't have any dating life what so ever. And I'm too pussy to approach anyone cause I still remember the time when I was a plain Jane and no one payed any attention or showed any interest in me. I know that I wouldn't have any issues to land some dude first thing tomorrow if I wanted, but I don't wanna just date someone with no deeper mutual interest in each others.

Anyone else here willing to admit that 60% of the joy in lifting is to see yourself in the mirrors and basically mire yourself?
>>
>>35655472

im the male version of you

and yes, seeing yourself get better and better is probably the best motivation
>>
>>35655472
>Anyone else here willing to admit that 60% of the joy in lifting is to see yourself in the mirrors and basically mire yourself?
>Typical /fit/ girl
Jokes aside, you have it way easier to find a guy than we guys have, femanon.
Just ask some guy if he wants to drink a shake with you, or stuff, that's it.
>>
>got fit
>stopped talking to girls as much
>fucked a qt twink last night, ate his ass, gave him head, he came on my chest
Getting fit did this to me. Don't let it happen to you.
>>
>>35655533
Yeah, I know that I shouldn't be crying over it. But I don't have much experience with men so I really can't pull such smooth moves with them. I'm not shy or reserved generally, but I just don't have to balls to do something like that, that's all. I didn't have the normie dating experiences as a teen and I kinda feel like that I have passed the "sensitive period" for such. But the good thing is that I don't really miss dating or anything related cause I don't really know what I'm missing out here.
>>
>>35655651
Then get some experience.
Just aks the next guy you think looks good for a cup of whatever.
Just go easy on him with your craziness.
>>
>>35655562
ohmai
>>
>>35655679
"He-he-hey random guy in a buss sitting next to me on Monday morning at 8am, wanna go out?"

That only works in movies. And asking some random person out only based on their looks is risky. I can't possibly no if we had anything in common.

I guess I just don't want it enough, therefore the lack of effort. Just hoping for someone to hit on me randomly someday.
>>
>>35655757
>"He-he-hey random guy in a buss sitting next to me on Monday morning at 8am, wanna go out?"
Well, don't be that crazy kek.
Something along the lines of...
>Hey, saw you're taking the same bus as i am for the last few weeks, i'm *insert name*, wanna grab a coffee some time?
Something like that.

> I can't possibly no if we had anything in common.
You could have something in common though.

>Just hoping for someone to hit on me randomly someday.
You'll be old and scrawny when that time comes.
>>
>>35654332
> there are too many douchebags around as it is, and you're making girls act weird because of it

Blames men for making girls act like sluts. Women logic.
>>
Is there any point in acting like you're not giving a fuck about any girl when you're at a bar or something with friends?
>>
>>35655775
Just imagining that scenario you pictured makes me sweat and feel dizzy. Even though I know that there's no real concrete danger out there, but that's just still so out of my comfort zone that even if they guy said yes, I wouldn't enjoy the situation.

I'm honestly starting to think that I'm too old. I once dated someone for a week and I was always stiff as fuck and shaking cause for some reason I was terrified and far from relaxed.

It would be great to be able to be that smooth but I'd probably just throw up on his feet or go full Tourette mode and call him a fucking faggot.

>You'll be old and scrawny when that time comes.
I know, rite
>>
>>35655834
> I once dated someone for a week and I was always stiff as fuck and shaking cause for some reason I was terrified and far from relaxed.
How old are you anon?

> but I'd probably just throw up on his feet or go full Tourette mode and call him a fucking faggot.
Not to be rude, but you sound like the kind of girl i'd feel comfortable around, i like that sort of "4chan craziness".

>I know, rite
Got to get out of your comfort zone sometime though, else you're gonna rot in there.
>>
>>35655829
yes, you get to focus on your male friends (no homo)
>>
>>35655910
So no actual benefit then
>>
>>35655854
>How old are you anon?

>Got to get out of your comfort zone sometime though, else you're gonna rot in there.
I know. But I don't long for dating that much that I'd do something about it. Just going around looking pretty and hoping someone to do something. Such wuss attitude that is, but yeah, gotten used to it.
>>
>>35655924
>23
Ah, just a year younger than myself.

>Just going around looking pretty and hoping someone to do something.
Yeah well, nothings going to come from nothing you know? If you want something, you've got to invest something and if you find someone you might consider a relationship with, you have to risk something.
Go out there anon, live your life but keep your eyes open for some guy you might fancy alright?
>>
>>35655958
Well given the fact that the only context I interact with men somewhat my age at all is gym, the odds aren't too high. But sure, I mean if someone relatively interesting approached me, I'd be open for that. Not approaching myself though.
>>
>>35653011
>calls grills "fuckmeat"
>hurrrrrr why don't i have a serious relationship.

You answered your own fucking question dummy.
>>
>>35653011

>Is getting swole making me a douchebag to girls ?

for fucking sure. I'm in a relationship of almost 3 years and since I started seriously lifting (2-3 years), I have started looking down on other people.

>people have no discipline
>girls are sluts
>guys are fucking stupid retards

I'm not even generalising, it's just that the majority of today's society is going to the shitters. there's like 5% of people that are still normal, everyone else is just craving for attention or behaving like animals
>>
>>35656907

getting fit really puts into perspective how shitty the average persons habits are.

I cant even look at people who eat at mcdonalds seriously anymore. it's like pigs eating from a trough.
>>
>>35655107
>I'm a nigger
>life fucking sucks

I summarized your post for you
>>
>>35657020
You'd make an exception for swole people eating McDoubles... right?
>>
>>35654332
Bububu BUTTHURT
>>
>>35657129

ehh, thats different than eating 10 big macs

I mean people who eat tons of shitty food. it's gross.
>>
>>35657020

>getting fit really puts into perspective how shitty the average persons habits are

I wasn't able to properly put it the way I wanted to but this. the way you look at other people is just enhanced. the negative aspects and habits of other people come into focus the more you try to improve yourself

>I cant even look at people who eat at mcdonalds seriously anymore

this so much. of course I don't have anything against eating at fast food restaurants in general but goddamn

>"I'm so fat....."
>"hey! what's up? what'cha doing? yeah, I'm going to McDonald's right now"

>"I have hypothyroidism, that's why I can't be thinner"
>see all kinds of pics on facebook where said person (girl) is drinking the FUCK out of 1l beer glasses
>>
>>35657129
They are knowingly eating carcinogens, so no.. Dumber than the animals they are eating
>>
>>35656029
Do you do anything else apart from go to the gym? Sports? Bars? Markets? Events? Study? See friends?

These are all prime opportunities to meet someone where you're not actively just searching for someone to date, which can come off as needy or desperate. I'm assuming your fear is coming off as a weirdo - so if you were to meet someone in one of these situations it'd be more casual
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.