[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are you lads planning to do once you've made it? Go

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: 32236236.jpg (378KB, 600x752px) Image search: [Google]
32236236.jpg
378KB, 600x752px
What are you lads planning to do once you've made it? Go into competitions? Bang grills?
>>
>>35642782
Go into modeling
>>
Beat up shitskins in the upcoming racial holy war.
>>
>>35642823
This plus become effay and post in facial asstetucs threads
>>
Even if I look joocy, I can still get stronger. Then I'll start roiding at 25 (only test though)
>>
>>35642782
Try my luck with actual faggots on dating sites.
>>
There is no such thing as making it. There is no end to the path of /fit/

You are trapped here, from your first bench, to your last deadlift.
>>
>>35642782

>he thinks /fit/ isn't all homos and traps

Novicefags leave
>>
>>35642782
>What are you lads planning to do once you've made it? Go into competitions? Bang grills?

Keep at it.
Find Grill.
Have Kids.
Life objectives complete.
Keep lifting.
>>
>>35642782
>/r/fatpeoplehate
/fit/ had fps and fph long before rebdit bans, probably before rebdit had those at all
all that "hurr durr all fph on fit is from rebbit" is bull fucking shit, spewed either by newfags or some fucking shills. I can personally vouch that there was a fps/fph thread on /fit/ at any given time back in 2011 (unlike now), because that's when I've started coming here (I remember this because it was when I've started lifting and fapping to traps)
>/pol/
if there was any reasonable population of polacks, every thread with a shitskin would be momentarily derailed.
>>
>>35642970

>having kids is your life goal

your wife will leave you, take half your shit, and your kids

have fun.

also, that's a pretty terrible goal. any idiot can have kids.
>>
>>35643249
>he thinks fph is the same as fps
Your new is showing.
>>
>>35643300
Yes, if having kids is an achievement to you, there is white trash in Appalachia that has achieved more by the age of 20 than you ever will.
>>
>>35643511
>fps and fph
>and
literally the first sentence
>>
>>35643249
So how do you look?
Bet you don't even lift
>>
>>35642918
Poetry
>>
>>35643527
>>35643300
>Thinking that having kids and rising a family with childrens are the same thing.
>>
File: 1451671424430.jpg (132KB, 696x478px) Image search: [Google]
1451671424430.jpg
132KB, 696x478px
>>35642782
> you've made it?

The ride never ends, friend.

>Go into competitions?
I've done the whole weightlifting pretty boy thing. It was fun but I didn't get a lot out of it. I'm trying to get into amateur boxing now (I even made a thread http://boards.4chan.org/fit/thread/35644416). Mostly I've been running a lot.

I used to race- I don't want to go down that path again. I enjoy the meditative aspect but running to run faster than other people doesn't hold much appeal.

>Bang grills?

I have a girlfriend. I would like to marry her. I've tried the whole "be alpha/bang sluts" thing in the past as a way to cope with peer and romantic rejection.

I had some success but discovered that I got little in the way of deeper, long term satisfaction. I am the most happiest when I'm with people who care deeply for me, people who I've known intimately for years- who love and cherish me despite my many faults.

Sorry for the blog post.

I spend much of my time alone and this is the best outlet for me to share my thoughts and experiences; if I do this too much irl I'm afraid I'll come across as narcissistic and because of work and geographical limitations I don't see the people I'd like to see as much as I'd like to see them.
>>
>>35644495
>I had some success but discovered that I got little in the way of deeper, long term satisfaction. I am the most happiest when I'm with people who care deeply for me, people who I've known intimately for years- who love and cherish me despite my many faults.

How do you find these people who truly care about you?

The more aesthetic I get the more shallow people seem to be.
>>
>>35644543
>he missed the joke
>>
File: 1448200108932.jpg (64KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1448200108932.jpg
64KB, 500x750px
>>35644543
>How do you find these people who truly care about you?

I have a handful of friends who I've known for years now. We ran track and XC back in highschool and we've been through a lot together.

>>35644546
?
>>
>>35643300
Lmao I can almost taste your virginity
>>
>>35644546
Not him, but apparently I did too. Care to elaborate?
>>
>>35644584
Gross.
>>
File: Girls.png (490KB, 449x401px) Image search: [Google]
Girls.png
490KB, 449x401px
>>35644566
>>35644614
>still not getting the joke
>>
>>35642807
they don't want built models lol

low bf is enough
>>
idk

post selfies on twitter probably.

hang out in tank tops downtown.

fap to myself in the mirror.

i mean, making it isn't the whole point of my life. just part of what i want it to be.
>>
cam whore a bit maybe
>>
Bang men, actually.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.