[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Chicken and rice for dinner, again, anon?! I think my gf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 1394181595911.jpg (74KB, 500x630px) Image search: [Google]
1394181595911.jpg
74KB, 500x630px
>Chicken and rice for dinner, again, anon?!

I think my gf is gonna leave me bros
>>
Why doesn't she cook for once if she's tired of chicken and rice?
>>
are you serving her the same meal every day you autist?

cook something different for her if you're gonna cook at all
>>
>>35641406
Stop eating so much goddamn rice, that shit is gonna give you tits.
>>
>>35641406
Make some Salmon and Quinoa
>>
feed her your cock you autist
>>
>>35641406
Holy fuck, I thought this was a meme?

Do people actually eat the same stuff everyday?
>>
>>35642323
Yea? Best way to get gains on the cheap. Buy bulk food
>>
>>35642323
i literally eat oatmeal for breakfast, chicken/rice/veggies for dinner every. single. day.

lunch I mix it up sometimes bit its usually the same stuff too. I fucking love chicken/rice, one of my favourite foods.
>>
>>35642323
You don't understand life of poorfag

I can't afford your anchovie liver and antartic fox back for variety
>>
For the last 3 years diet consists only of Eggs, Oatmeal, Chicken, non-fat greek yogurt, Whey isolate (no flavor) and vegetables, mainly broccoli.

There is no god
>>
>>35642323
I don't understand how is that a problem for so much people.

I have been eating the same stuff everyday for the past year.
>>
>>35642323
>caring about muh taste
>making it
pick one
>>
File: 1386203790322.png (249KB, 448x349px) Image search: [Google]
1386203790322.png
249KB, 448x349px
>>35642323
>hurr food is pleasure for me i needs variety!
fatty detected

early japanese would eat a simple plain rice diet everyday and they lived the longest of any race on the planet, of course now they're starting to adopt the dogshit western diet with their "variety" of pizza, burgers, and tacos.
>>
>>35641406
Then she's not the one for you brah
>>
>>35641460
B E T A
E
T
A

You cook for your gains. If she doesn't like she can leave.
>>
>>35642323
SAUCES
A
U
C
E
S
>>
>>35642570
>They lived the longest
AHAHAHAHHAHAHHA
>>
>>35643430
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_life_expectancy#List_by_the_World_Health_Organization_.282013.29
>>
File: kek4.gif (2MB, 449x500px) Image search: [Google]
kek4.gif
2MB, 449x500px
>>35642579
>He's never had a gf.
>>
>>35641406

make fish

just fry it in butter and add italian herbs and onions or whatever you have in pantry.

litewrally impossible to fuck up and it tastes godly
>>
Make some stir fry.
I'm gonna make some now with corn, brown rice, peas, chicken and rice
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.