[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Skelly woman at work says she can do the most pull-ups in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

>Skelly woman at work says she can do the most pull-ups in the office
>"Ah yeah, how many can you do"
>she says 15
>call bullshit
>slow day at the office so we do a competition
>she does 15 half-rep kipping pullups
>everyone applauds

Why are normal people so retarded when it comes to fitness
>>
Why are some fit people so pretentious when it comes to fitness?
>>
File: tictactoe.png (174KB, 540x695px) Image search: [Google]
tictactoe.png
174KB, 540x695px
>>35638798
>>
>>35638798
This. Do you really need to compete with some fucking woman in your office? You are a bitter, insufferable cunt.
>>
you really should a just said i didn't believe you
But you proved me wrong
then continue on your life where you dont look like a social awkward retard
>>
>>35638798
>>35638848
>>35639740
all these mad skelly fatties dyels

>>35638765
i share your rustling m8

>change work
>always been into martial arts
>been doing mma for 2 years
>near new work there is a only bjj gym so i give it a shot
>theres this girl who is always there
> short hair, glasses, also a blue belt
>im glad to find people dedicated in this gym/
>i always arrive 1 hour before class start so decided to stretch and do some light exercise for myself
>this girl does the same
>shitty form push ups where she only bends his arms
>weird exercises with a medicinal ball
takes 3-5 minutes rests between every one of these weird sets
>skips the rope a little
>then doesthe less possible during class
>sparring time
> no one else to do it with
>asks her
>says she doesnt like to roll with guys because is easy for a big white belt to tap a light blue belt since they only use strenght
triggered
fucking women are the worst when it comes to anything that requires effort
>>
>>35638765
and then you did 20 strict ones to completely wreck her crossfit inspired self-worth, right? right?
>>
>>35638765
Really nigger? Should've just ignored her. Competing with other women is a woman thing.
>>
>>35638821

this.
>>
>>35640003
Did you bang her tho
>>
>>35638821
this
>>
>>35640101
>>35640101
>>
>>35640068
...this. Sad part is he didn't believe a skeleton could do 15 pullups.... do you even know how easy it is to do pullups when you're a low bodyweight??? WTf are you doubting someone can do pullups for??? This "man" as he calls himself can probably do like 10 pullups and thinks that's good. Fucking white people.
>>
>>35638765

upset by a half repping feminist

kek of the day
>>
>>35640003
Youre both retards. If you're gonna get exhausted before training even starts. At least practice the movements/read/videos of the martial art
>>
>>35638765
Why are you such an autist?

If you consider it cheating, why not just tell them your half-rep kipping stats then?

Oh yeah, autism.
>>
I don't do crossfit because >lolmeme but this guy in my office does and always talks about how he hates the women there.

Apparently they have competitions where you need to lift 70% of your 1RM for reps or time or some shit and the chicks bust out like 5 sets and finish before the guys even hit their 3rd.

Then the girls start berating them and making fun of how out of shape they are.

I mean, serves him right for doing crossfit but still... do they not realize that 70% of babby weight is exponentially less difficult than 70% man weight?
>>
>>35640138
negro pls leave
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.