[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In this image, would Harold Shipman be a good murderer for /fit/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 4chankillers.jpg (385KB, 2170x800px) Image search: [Google]
4chankillers.jpg
385KB, 2170x800px
In this image, would Harold Shipman be a good murderer for /fit/?
>>
elliot rodger is /fit/ not /r9k/
>>
>>35638087
Agree
>>
>>35638087
should get a bonus for dying as virgin
>>
>>35638087
>elliot rodger is /fit/ not /r9k/

how on earth do you come to that conclusion? He did weights on the odd occasion, but fitness was not a core part of his identity.
>>
>>35638071
yeh, one question. The double dingos suicided together, shouldn't that be 20 xp?
>>
Green river killer
>>
>>35638133
Because it was creatine that made him go insane. It was the top story in the newpapers at the time.

And he went of bodybuilding forums and everyone called him a manlet.
>>
>>35638133

>he did weights on the odd occassion, but fitness was not a core part of his identity

Exactly
>>
>>35638071
I had this idea sometime over the last day or so.

Dahmer is /fit/'s serial killer.

>killed his first victim by crushing their wind-pipe with a barbell
>asperger's
>socially isolated
>gay
>hitting his macros with human flesh

also Kaczynski for /out/, Manson for /x/
>>
File: le confused baseball man.jpg (11KB, 250x235px) Image search: [Google]
le confused baseball man.jpg
11KB, 250x235px
>>35638208
>not sure if you are just fucking with the new people or genuinely don't understand that that whole story was an absolute ruse
>>
>>35638071
As a frequent k browser as well as calling it my home board I'm offended that Tim McVeigh is not K on this list
>>
it's a nonsense table anyway. a zionist for /pol/, a narcissist who desperately wants to be a successful normie for /r9k/, dylan and eric could be better linked to /v/ by virtue of their well known doom playing/customising. cho would probably be better for /r9k/, his interest in guns was no greater than any of the others in that he bought and learned them for use in his spree

elliot as /fit/ almost fits, he posted on misc, lifted but didn't do anything significant (like /fit/) etc. but even then it's not great
>>
>>35638133
>He did weights on the odd occasion, but fitness was not a core part of his identity.
that's 90% of /fit/
auschwitzs/obeasts from /b/, although those are most likely to stick around and get something done
/fa/ggots who make 100 "how do I into ottermode" threads a day and then promptly fuck off when they realize that doing 20 push-ups every morning won't get them that
random homos who jack off to your CBT photos
srs patrol looking for things to get offended by
kike shills promoting homosexuality, cuckoldism and veganism
/pol/ shills promoting traditional values and bashing on degenerates and shitskins
random faggots who don't lift around every NY
random faggots who don't lift before every summer
random faggots who don't lift but shitpost since year 3 BZ

in fact, it's probably more like 95%

>>35638071

shitskins and cucks that breivik exterminated weren't the same as random kids at some school. he deserves triple points for each kill. he's a degenerate and a raging faggot, but he deserve full credit for his accomplishments
>>
>>35638071
BREIVIK KILLED FOR OUR SINS
>>
File: latest.jpg (96KB, 944x712px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
96KB, 944x712px
>>35638133
Where do you think we are?
>>
Cho is /lit/ he was an english major who killed a bunch of other English students
>>
>>35639159
hurrr durr it was just a meme.
get a life kiddo in the real world things don't work that way
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.