[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHAT THE FUCK Scooby told me I should get as much sleep as I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1444953679271.jpg (60KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
1444953679271.jpg
60KB, 700x500px
WHAT THE FUCK

Scooby told me I should get as much sleep as I need, and therefore not set an alarm but just wake up whenever.

FOR THE LAST FIVE DAYS I HAVE SLEPT FOR 14 HOURS

I AM SO FUCKING BEHIND ON ALL MY WORK WHAT THE FUUUCK
>>
File: 1358989820492.jpg (5KB, 250x239px) Image search: [Google]
1358989820492.jpg
5KB, 250x239px
You don't need 14 hours, set a fucking alarm for 9 hours. Your sleep schedule is probably fucked now. Don't you have anything to do during the day?
>>
>newfag teens following scooby's shitty advice just because le father figure meme
>>
>>35638051
this. dude is funny and all but why anyone would follow his advice is beyond me
>>
>turn off your alarm clock

Yeah, fuck you scooby. 95 % of us need to get up and go to work. Not everybody can retire when they are 40 years old.

Scoobys life advice is such a shit as his lifting advice.
>>
Why did you have an alarm to begin with if you didn't need to work or something?
>>
>>35638026

He didn't mean turn off your alarm clock and ignore your work faggot.

Sleep earlier = get more sleep

That way you can masturba-... do your work with proper sleep
>>
I really, really wish I could just live without caring what the time is.
Sleep when sleepy, active when I feel like it. Just throw away clocks and calendars.

But alas, ~6 hours of sleep on week days, up to 8 on weekends to catch up is all I get in this world.
Probably gonna die of cancer when I'm 50.
>>
if youre sleeping for 14 hours your body probably needs those 14 hours
>>
i've noticed if you sleep before 12 , preferably at 11, no matter how tired you are you always wake up at around 7.30-8.30.
>>
The real question is: how were the gains?
>>
>>35638026
How can anyone sleep for 14 fucking hours straight? I manage 10 hours tops.
>>
>>35638218
When I was 19 I got sick for the first time in my whole life. I was on antibiotics and I slept for around 20 hours a day for a week straight.
My parents thought I was dying, we had a doctor come in, they were insisting I go to a hospital and such. Turns out I was just dead tired from the drugs and the flu.
>>
>>35638218
my all time record was 16 hours, woke up and didnt know what day was.
>>
>>35638039

i went to bed at 10, so i coupd still make it to my afternoon lectures

>>35638179

well thats wrong, becayse ive been going to bed at 10 and waking up at noon
>>
File: 453535.jpg (52KB, 616x472px) Image search: [Google]
453535.jpg
52KB, 616x472px
>Thinking about the meals you miss when sleeping for 14hrs
>>
>>35638218
I once took some xanax after I came down from LSD so I could get some sleep, but I kinda overdid it and snored 10mg and I don't have any tollerance. I remember going to sleep at like 1am monday morning, then waking up at 5 pm, drink some water and go toilet then go back to bed at 6 pm, then I woke up at like 8pm on tuesday and I thought it was monday evening. So i ate something and went back to sleep at 10pm so I could wake up for class the next day.. Then when I got to the university I realised a complete day went missing and it was already wednesday.
So that is 16 hours sleep 1 hour awake 26 hours sleep 2 hours awake 9 hours sleep and then finally waking up for good.
>>
>>35638318
But your body needs less food when you sleep 14 hours a day.
>>
I used to sleep 14 hours when i was kid
now I take too much caffeine . i miss those days man
>>
>>35638218
One time I slept nineteen hours straight after having been awake for 26 hours.

My body felt weird after that.
>>
>>35638123
Are you me?

I've started throwing in one or two hour naps a day to compensate but I still feel like shit
>>
>>35638026
>slept 70 hours in five days
You have a brain problem. See a doctor.
>>
>>35638456
Man dude, I sleep 12 hours every day.

Why?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.