[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

General incentive issues

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 147
Thread images: 12

Lets face it - 90% of you exercise in order to be attractive to the opposite sex, and i guess that is a pretty natural motivation for any guy.
Me, I just don't see how that's gonna change a thing. I'm a bit of mess right now, but I was fit until I turned 21 - and before that I still don't remember to be considered attractive to girls, since my look didn't change the fact that I was a weak character - everyone could see that, and still do.
So my question is - how can I guy come up with any other incentive to keep fit? I mean I'm out of ideas.
>>
>>35622478
You have no clue what 90% of us do. You want to be a bitch guided by the impossible whims of women? Go nuts. I lift for me.
>>
I don't lift for women. I'm a 30yo ugly and frightening person who will die a kissless virgin.

I exercise to prevent my body from falling apart. To keep both my brain and my body fit and active. To hopefully make the process of aging less agonizing and terrible. So that my body is ready to handle whatever challenges life presents me. Because it helps me relax and forget about the things that upset me.
>>
>>35622528
Thats pretty narcissistic of you
>>
>>35622478
Nigga just exercise for yourself. The biggest problem I see on this board is people thinking they will attract ALL women. Nah family. And if you follow the misguided trends women say they want you'll die at age 32 from stress
>>
Tfw gave up training for woman after i cut and realized i have the worst gyno in existence
>>
>>35622528
This. I lift to better myself, not for women.
>>
>>35622478
If you're not making a concerted effort to improve yourself daily you may as well just an hero. All you're doing is waiting to die a useless sack of shit riddled with regret.

Either stop being a waste of oxygen or pick a fucking building.
>>
Everything I do is in the hopes of improving my chances to mate with women. Then again I am a heterosexual male.
>>
>>35622528
>>35622533
>>35622585
I don't really get you guys, you can think I'm an ignorant fool or whatever, but even if you ultimate goal is to be healthy in order to live longer without pills and stuff - is lifting even any essential in achieving this? I mean in that case, woudn't just morning exercising and eating less junkfood be enough to keep your body healthy?
>>
>>35622650
Because being strong is manly? It's pretty simple.
>>
>>35622478
You can lift for women if you're a fucking dummy. I don't know where this meme came from of women being attracted to muscular men, but it isn't a real world thing. Women are attracted to lean men, but that's a food thing not a gym thing. With that out of the way, here are good reasons to lift
-Narcissism: It feels good to look good. Nothing wrong with wanting to be jacked and tan.
-Self confidence: A physically powerful body makes you feel more capable. Reaching the goals you set for yourself in the gym teaches you that you can accomplish difficult tasks that you weren't sure you could do.
-Sports: if you play a sport, the benefits of weight lifting and cardio training are pretty obvious. If you don't play a sport, you should, they are fun.
-Competition: Powerlifting, olympic lifting, strongman, bodybuilding. All pretty cool and fun, all mostly focused around the gym.
-Health: Lifting and cardio will keep your bones dense, your back straight, your blood pressure low, your waist slim, and overall increase quality of life now and in your future.
-It feels really good to lift heavy ass weight. I don't know why, it just does.

If none of these appeal to you and you aren't able to come up with any better ones, don't waste your time doing something you don't enjoy.
>>
>>35622478
I lift because i'm a really stressed out person and going to the gym takes my mind off of stuff and also some of my best memories include going to the gym and being happy with myself.
>>
>>35622673
Then again why bother being so masculine, if females are not the issue, as over half of responds state?
>>
>>35622708
That made no fucking sense
>>
>>35622720
he's making really good points and you're just getting defensive and assblasted about the whole ordeal. I'm starting to think he's right and you're in denial
>>
>>35622733
You're not making any points, OP. Youre samefagging and cherrypicking. Fuck off back to /fa/ or /r9k/
>>
>>35622720
Well sure, stating that being strong is manly makes helluva sense - its like zen saying that shouldn't be explained since in contains tons of wisdom in it.
>>
>>35622733
I'm not the guy he was talking to, that comment just made no fucking sense. I'm not sure what he was trying to say, but it didn't work.
>>
>>35622690
>narcissim
Really the only reason
>self confidence
see narcissim
>sports
You don't need asthetics for sports
>competition
If thats your cup of tea certainly
>health
Eating 4000 calories to bulk for large quantities of time is not healthy.
>>
dont lift for girls, they will only bring you sadness

im older than you and wiser than you. train for yourself, and you will never be disappointed, or lose motivation.

gains will not cheat on you or leave you.
>>
>>35622750
If you had an issue with that point you should have addressed it. Most people take it as a given: men are the stronger sex, being strong is manly.
>>
File: 1452362173558.jpg (89KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1452362173558.jpg
89KB, 1280x720px
>>35622758
>>
>>35622753
>anons
I don't lift for girls I lift to be manly
>OP
Why are you concerned about appearing manly if not to attract females
>anon
I'm a dumb meathead and can't read

It's pretty simple, perhaps you should start working on your cognitive capabilities as well.
>>
OP here, have to admit, I had no idea that /fit is all about muscular wizards
>>
>>35622756
I think it's pretty cynical to group self confidence and narcissism into the same category, but whatever. No one mentioned aesthetics or eating 4000 calories to bulk for large quantities of time. You are the first one to bring up either of those in this thread. If you don't like lifting weights then don't, easy peasy.
>>
>>35622774
You sound fun to be around. How about you just fuck off.
>>
>>35622788
I lift weights, but I don't trick myself into thinking I do it for any reasons that aren't vain
>>
>>35622774
You inserted the word "appearing". That was not part of the original comment.
>>
>>35622791
Hes actually explaining what is being said so the idiots in this thread can follow the conversation. You sound like a fragile emotional cunt.
>>
File: eroger-1000x700.jpg (94KB, 1000x700px) Image search: [Google]
eroger-1000x700.jpg
94KB, 1000x700px
>>35622756
Hi there fellow narcissists
>>
>>35622799
Ok. Well I do, as do many other people. It boosts my self confidence, I play rugby, I compete in the occasional PL or strongman meet, I like to be healthy and want to remain healthy into old age, and I genuinely enjoy it. Nanner nanner boo boo, stick your head in doo doo.
>>
>>35622800
Neither was "concerned" but both provide an accurate reference to the context and flow of the discussion. Whats your fucking point?
>>
>>35622815
I don't see why you have to explain it to me. Who are you trying to convince?
>>
>>35622800
I'm paraphrasing and if you can't grasp that you might need some special assistance in other facets of life.
>>
>>35622825
No, you changed the meaning from what was said to what you wanted it to say.
>>
ITT: /fit/ gets baited hard
>>
>>35622839
OP is what I said what you were meaning to say? Was I articulating it more clearly for you?
>>
>>35622826
The guy who asked this question you trilobite. If you didn't want to be involved in the discussion then you shouldn't have involved yourself in the discussion.
>>
>>35622834
Paraphrasing is restatement. You are editing.
>>
File: 1.jpg (60KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
60KB, 1280x720px
>>35622853
Opie is dead. You're in Gerald's world now.
>>
>>35622860
You'd have to be pants-on-head retarded to not understand that's what OP was getting at.
>>
>>35622850
Wait what is the bait? I am confused.
>>
>>35622478
I mean yes, in a sense, guys are doing it for women, but it's bigger than that.

A man's aesthetics are judged primarily by women, as a woman's are by men. Everyone knows this; and so being attractive to women has many advantages beyond simply getting laid. Being attractive means you are treated as having more value. Not just women but other men will treat you with more deference and interest. This influences friendships, career, everything. Being attractive is living life on easy mode.

This is why "I'm doing it for myself" makes sense - you are doing it for yourself, you're just using other people's impressions of you for your own gain.
>>
>>35622878
>I want to be wealthy
>I want to appear to be wealthy
Are these the same thing?
>>
>>35622883
It's much easier to just stand up tall walk around with a smirk on your face and trick yourself into believing that you're better than everyone If that's what you want. Getting joocy just makes it easier to trick yourself into thinking you're better than everyone.
>>
>>35622872
the related pic seems pretty fun what adultswim show is dat?
>>
>>35622889
one is healthy
>>
>>35622889
>I want to be blue
>I want to appear blue
are THESE the same thing? Yes they are, you just happened to choose an example that fits YOUR argument. Nice try, try again tho.
>>
>>35622904
Eric Andre, GOAT talk show
>>
>>35622924
If you think manliness is 100% visual then you are a woman or a T-girl.
>>
>>35622935
>manliness
There's that buzzword again. The only people who use the word "manly" are people who are very un"manly". You probably google how to be manly.
>>
File: Capture1.png (39KB, 805x375px) Image search: [Google]
Capture1.png
39KB, 805x375px
>>35622889
presented with no comment
>>
>>35622947
I use ask jeeves scrublord
>>
>>35622881
Here's your (you), OP
>>
>>35622898
Confidence is always good, even if you're just faking it, but you'll do better if you have something more to back it up (e.g. your appearance). Swagger + muscles beats swagger with none.
>>
>>35622960
I wish you had included a comment because I don't understand what you're trying to say
>>
>>35622991
thats the thing with confidence, it IS your backup.
>>
>>35622991
>swagger

not gonna make it lil bro
>>
File: For you.png (9KB, 340x322px) Image search: [Google]
For you.png
9KB, 340x322px
>>35622989
(you) have no idea how far this goes
>>
>>35623032
you actually took the time to do that
>>
>>35622999
>I want to be manly
>I want to appear manly
>I want to emerge manly
>I want to come out manly
>I want to develop manlieness
>I want to materialize manliness
>I want to show manliness

I dont know why I respond to you autists. I suppose I probably need to define synonym to you as well but fuck it.
>>
>>35623055
'To be' was not in that list of synonyms you dumb donut. Are you high?
>>
>>35623049
Sooper mario brothers 2 ya bitch
>>
File: 1.gif (160KB, 236x285px) Image search: [Google]
1.gif
160KB, 236x285px
>>35622478
We all know what time it is
>>
The bottom line is fit people are generally HAPPY People. I train, exercise and workout because it makes me happy. The natural high I get from the rush of endorphins in my system when I push my body to exhaustion is the best feeling ever.
>>
>>35623096
Wrong
>>
>>35623069
Yup Im so high I made the crazy jump in logic of
>why lift
>to be manly
to
>lift to develop manliness
>>
>>35623096
>fit people are generally HAPPY people
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgZcJD-KfHI
>>
watch the above video and get your fat ass out for a run!!!
>>
>>35623124
You don't understand how synonyms work, and it makes me sad as hell every time that I see someone slip through the cracks in public education.
Protip: grammar is not transitive.
>>
>>35623096
happy narcissistic people
>>
>>35623162
Protip: 99.5% of the people that give a shit about outdated grammar rules do so because its the only thing they are good at and have to compensate for the fact that their skills are worthless when it comes to making a decent income.

This "pubic education failure" makes six figures.
>>
>>35623211
It's not about rules, it's about being able to communicate. If you start applying the transitive property to grammar, you can make anything mean anything and words lose all value. Synonyms are completely contextual and you can't do the a=b, b=c, therefore a=c bullshit that you're trying to pull. Oh wow dude, so does everyone else in the adult world, including a lot of dummies.
>>
What so narcissistic about looking after yourself and your well being. With this kind of attitude no wonder most people are obese.
>>
>>35623258
you don't have to lift like a madman to do that
>>
>>35623324
You obviously know next to nothing about exercise, physical fitness and the capability of the human body. Lifting alone does not make anybody fit or healthy for that matter.
>>
If you always put limits on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them. -Bruce Lee
>>
>>35623421
I just say that, because the point anons make here is folliowing - I lift for myself, to look good and be healthy. They don't say I'm jogging, doing yoga or tai chi, whatever, seems like lifting
is the ultimate mean of being fit and healthy.
>>
>>35623435
Bruce Lee had life span limit
>>
>>35623457
>>35623435

also a height limit
>>
>>35623447
how can I guy come up with any other incentive to keep fit? This was OP question>>>
>>
If life gets me down I just get in touch with the call girl agency's and bang hot young 18+ university/college girls making money on the side. Most guys say they never pay for sex but with what I see going on in the night life scene oh hell yeah they do! They spend most of the night blowing loot trying to get action and when they feel like shit ain't working they get pissed and spend even more money getting blasted out of their minds. 200+ dollars a night shit it's about $120 for 30 mins where I be at. I would rather bang hookers that get weekly doctor check ups and are 100 firm on wearing condoms then taking chances with random broads who always want the lights off when you take them home. Can't see shit. Russian roulette with sexual disease s that is for sure. Fuck the game. If all you want is sex with no life partner love. Bang hookers bro!
>>
>>35623466
Kek. The quote failed to inspire anyone.
>>
>>35622478
>Lets face it - 90% of you exercise in order to be attractive to the opposite sex, and i guess that is a pretty natural motivation for any guy.

NO
now go away beta
>>
>>35623457
Yeah AND what he achieved in those half lifespan, you can only dream about!!!
>>
>>35623484
Cool story, bro. Too bad that's illegal in my state.
>>
Hookers never turn manlets down. It the life of awesome my friend.
>>
>>35623500
you mean to have a child who would have even shorter life span that Bruce?
>>
>>35623513
They even get discounts for being not so fat and ugly
>>
Yeah my shredded manlet friend walked into the fine establishment wearing a Fedora last week and he ended up getting two ladies for the price of one.
>>
>>35622708
It's fun.
>>
What a complete bullshit, "lifting for one's self."

We as people are social creatures. Everything we do in life comes down to one evolutional basic principle - mating, ensuring the survival of the human race.

Set all those tumblr tier individual goals like "personal growth" and career development and what not, but the most deep-rooted and strong instinct for us humans is to get laid, get the approval from the opposite sex and feel accepted in what ever context we live in.

So someone saying that they live 100% for theirselves only and give absolutely zero fucks on anyone else is simply just being edgy over internet, lying to his very self or hiding behind some defense mechanism and pushing other people away cause he's scared of getting hurt.

If this natural instinct and desire in you isn't some what strong, you are sick. It's either something hormonal or caused by a psychological trauma. But humans are simple and very similar in this sense. Like water, positive human interaction is vital for health, both mental and physical which often go hand in hand.

But there's a difference, whether you do everything to attract and please others or if you get to a level where you attract and please yourself, which will eventually result in positive feedback from others. If you start by handing over your happiness to the hands of people you can't control and base your self-esteem and image solely on other's opinions, you are doing it wrong.

But stop already with that edgy attitude cause no one is going to believe that you are doing all that without the positive feedback from others motivating you. Think it this way, everyone has some grandiose dreams of being wealthy, successful, famous, talented or what not, but non of that would matter if you were the only person on earth.

The social contexts of our every day lives is the air our souls breath. Vital, yet it can be toxic.
>>
>>35622478
I lift for several reasons:
>I have a desk job, and I like to move heavy stuff to relieve daily stress
>keeps me focused on a goal i.e. lift X kgs by Y date
>keeps me fit
>meet new people

Honestly it's not that huge of a deal. Getting compliments about my looks doesn't hurt either, even if I'm not the most jacked guy out there.
>>
>>35623604
I also don't get it.
>>
>>35623604
It was about time somebody spell that out for those uneducated autists to read.
Maybe within a year, if this semantically brilliant post catch fire we will have a little better /fit/ here.
>>
>>35622478
Tbh, if I didn't I wouldn't be happy in any relationship. It's kind of a for me/for the other party kind of deal.

I can't even fathom why some guys actually seem to really want to be with people waay out of their league. That's not fair nor right at any level. I wouldn't feel satisfied that way.

I guess you could say that this is doing it in order to feel more attractive so that you don't feel like someone is "settling down" for you? Because I'd rather settle down myself than ever having someone settle down for me. That's disgusting and unfair. It is unfair to force that upon others.

Then again, most people are selfish, what could be expected...
>>
just do it. it takes like an hour. lol
>>
I lift to lose weight and look more attractive.
>>
>>35625072
also the floor get flooded by sweat
>>
>>35622478

Being healthy feels better. If you've never been an inactive fat fuck, I can see how you don't understand this, but when you go from fat to fit you appreciate being able to breathe deeply, go about your day without getting winded, having clothes that fit, and so on.

Also if you maintain fitness until your 30s you'll be the only attractive single guy out there.
>>
how about general health and wellness? Lifting not only tests your body but also your mind's resolve and patience.

it's more than just looking good naked, but that is not to say that isn't a huge positive consequence.
>>
File: 1452722303774.png (211KB, 301x287px) Image search: [Google]
1452722303774.png
211KB, 301x287px
>>35622478
>Lets face it - 90% of you exercise in order to be attractive to the opposite sex

>How do I goals?
>Projecting this hard

I lift because I've never seen my abs before. You lift because you think it gives FREE SEX.

My lifting will continue until I can be used for individual muscle identification in anatomy and physiology classes. Your lifting will decay and decline because you aren't getting drowned in dripping labias.

My goals are set and I will succeed independent of anyone else. Your success is reliant on others going along. It is not going to work and you will be miserable. Fix your goals OP, they need to be reliant on you not anyone else.
>>
>>35622756
WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU HERE
>>
>how can I guy come up with any other incentive to keep fit?

is liking what you see in the mirror not motivation enough?
>>
>>35625302
why do you want to see your abs
>>
>>35622774
>Why are you concerned about appearing manly if not to attract females
do you not see how masculine attributes are useful outside of attracting women? If not you're a right melon senpai
>>
>>35622898
>Getting joocy just makes it easier to trick yourself into thinking you're better than everyone
no, getting joocy makes it easier to be better than everyone else
>>
>>35622544
So?
>>
>>35623447
>They don't say I'm jogging, doing yoga or tai chi, whatever
desu for conditioning I do stuff like sled pushing and sprints
while it's more fun than going for a run it has the unfortunate side effect of meaning I'm shit at long distance running
>>
I'm not really good at anything else not that I'm good at lifting.
>>
File: yjBnDzB.png (654KB, 730x370px) Image search: [Google]
yjBnDzB.png
654KB, 730x370px
>>35625673
I've never been muscular and low body fat enough to see them. I want to see them. Thus I will lift, bulk and cut until I can visibly see them all and show off pictures of them on a Congolese blood diamond polishing Web log.

I want it to happen, therefore I will make it happen. Pic related, me on the left
>>
>>35625892
>bulking
for what purose
>>
>>35625899
>ignore the rest of your body and just focus on one muscle group

Why else do you bulk anon?
>>
>>35625293
amen. /fit needs to shovel all red-pillers into a toilet and flush.

happy as hell family man. collapsed outside diner one morning. gave up cigs and started working out, SL + cardio. wanna be there with my family till i'm 90.
>>
>>35625912
bulking is a meme desu
>>
File: WnL3KWS.jpg (96KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
WnL3KWS.jpg
96KB, 540x720px
>>35625947
>meme
You gave yourself away too easily, troll.
>>
>>35625892
damn that fish is ugly
>>
>>35622478
Lifting for girls is retarded, even if you never were fat and just want to look good it's not supposed to be about you doing it for pussy. If you're insecure you lift to get rid of the insecurity
If you want to be proud of yourself you lift so you can look at yourself in the mirror and feel motivation.

I never understood the thought of lifting gives girls. It's always gonna be your personality that gets you chicks, if you lift and don't improve YOU, you're still gonna have a dry dick for the rest of your life
>>
File: tumblr_nixzih4rIa1tb18n1o1_1280.jpg (283KB, 800x683px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nixzih4rIa1tb18n1o1_1280.jpg
283KB, 800x683px
>>35622478
>2016
>Not lifting to defeat Dio before your mother is consumed by her own Stand

Its like you don't even want to make it
>>
>>35622478

I exercise because I like it. Makes me feel good, helps me play club rugby better and it has a byproduct of making me more attractive to most girls. It's an added benefit but not my motivation.
>>
I lift so I can look good in cute crossplays, you should see thes quads with a set of thigh highs and a skirt on. But then again I also crossplay to be a huge attention whore and get numbers from qt azn cosplay girls.
>>
File: 184201.jpg (346KB, 500x611px) Image search: [Google]
184201.jpg
346KB, 500x611px
>>35622708
Masculinity is fragile and men have a desire of compensation whether they know it or not.

It's well known that many acts of male aggression are best understood as responses to anxiety about living up to standards of masculinity and continual pressure to prove oneself.

This is especially problematic in western society because there are no formal initiation rituals into manhood like many tribes do, so men in western society are left to affirm their manhood through activities like beating women, catcalling, projecting accusations homosexuality onto other males, lifting weights, and owning souped-up cars and driving too fast. (aka hooning).

Source: I have a degree in anthropology.
>>
>>35623055
>come out
>>
>>35622774
Why would you not want to be manly? Were you not born with a penis? Or would you rather dwell in your philosophies and theories while beating your meat every night? The pussy comes as an added side, I think to be manly has to do a lot more with doing your own thing without thinking of what women want and more of what you want.
>>
I lift so as to improve my chances of survival in the upcoming inevitable zombie apocalypse.
>>
no point in lifting if u have a 3/10 face op

just lay down and rot
>>
>>35626797
>opinionated = narrow-minded
>whole pic is someone's opinionated opinion
>mfw
>>
>>35625673
Why do you have goals at all? Same reason.
>>
>>35622585
Sort of the same for me, but when I first started lifting it was definitely all about the girls. Still is to some extent
>>
>>35622478
I do it for my Waifu.
>>
I lift for the same reason that I did my best in school.

I want to be better than all of the people who put me down in my life.

I want to better than the teacher that called me a failure in the 3rd grade.

>tfw his son actually turned out to be a tranny

I want to be better than the fucking bitch who told me that my picture didn't deserve be on the corkboard in the hallway because I was ugly.

>tfw that same girl gained 100 pounds, was raped, and nearly beaten to death by some random dude.

I want to be better than my shitty mom who would ignore me, and constantly tell me how much of a shit son I was.

>tfw she called me and said she feels bad, and that she really wants to rekindle the relationship

I'm a full blown narcissist. I have no shame. I'm voting for donald trump.
>>
>>35622478
I'd say it's maybe only 50% to be attractive to the opposite sex. The other 50% is because I have to be fit in order to do what I'm passionate about.
>>
>>35622690
>Women are attracted to lean men, but that's a food thing not a gym thing.

The way I understand it is that it's all about resources. When everybody barely has any food, people are attracted to fat people because it means they have enough food to sustain yourself and then some. But when everybody has enough food to sustain and then some, then the person with athletic physique is more attractive - because they not only have the resources, but also have enough free time to work on themselves.

I haven't figured out how to differentiate yourself out when everybody has a nice physique yet.
>>
>>35629309
There is a difference between lifting to be better and better than someone else. You still lift because of other people not because of yourself...
>>
>>35629230
>>35622478
>I do it for my Waifu.
>>
>>35622650
>if you ultimate goal is to be healthy in order to live longer without pills and stuff - is lifting even any essential in achieving this?
being healthy isn't about living longer, it's having higher quality of life.
>>
>>35622690
>Women are attracted to lean men, but that's a food thing not a gym thing.
without exercise when I'm "lean" I look like something out of a horror film.

>>35622708
it isn't masculine to live your life according to how women (or anyone else) views you.
>>
>>35623604
>the most deep-rooted and strong instinct for us humans is to get laid, get the approval from the opposite sex and feel accepted
no it isn't, you're projecting.
>>
>>35623604
>Everything we do in life comes down to one evolutional basic principle - mating, ensuring the survival of the human race.
Evolution doesn't tell us why humans do things, it only gives us one potential way of analysing human behaviour.
>>
>>35626797
>Masculinity is fragile
speak for yourself.
>>
>>35629952
I disagree. I lift and try my best for that feeling I get when I'm better than someone else. I admit the people who wronged me are the main focus, but I get a rush regardless of whether or not I know the person.

I'm still in contact with people I know who went to college for art degrees. I literally just like to hear how awful their life is.

This art major girl dyed her hair blue. Went full SJW. And then almost died because her gay friend gave her ecstacy and left her alone.

There also used to be a girl I knew from highschool that worked night shift at burger king, and she was super depressed about her life. And I would go shirtless to get burger king just to say hi to her, and then I would go home, throw the food away, and go to sleep.

It's especially great because I'm not ugly/fat anymore. And this girl is actually overweight and ugly now and working at god damn burgerking. She turned out to be a wage slave.

It just feels so good m8.
>>
>>35626797
I hope this is bait. But on another site or even another board, this would be all to real
>>
>>35630615
You disagree and yet everything you wrote (except first 2 and last sentence) support my claim.

Just ignore people that wrong you, haters gonna hate m80. They just waste your time and their own if you let them, so don't.

Concentrate on yourself and people that support you, everything else is pointless.
>>
>>35622478
sounds autistic, but it keeps me in a routine. its an easy thing to do that gives a little structure to my life. progression is clear, there are clear goals to make, it helps force me into other good habits.
Thread posts: 147
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.