[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /fit/, I would like some help here and yes I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: 1435562829382.png (967KB, 689x626px) Image search: [Google]
1435562829382.png
967KB, 689x626px
Alright /fit/, I would like some help here and yes I've read the sticky.

I want to gain as much muscle (in my arms specifically, though I understand why that might be kind of really hard) as possible in one week. I don't normally exercise, but I do eat quite healthy and am skinny tier. This is more a challenge for myself than anything else, which I was inspired to do after knowing I might be video recorded at an event. I entertained the idea of trying to gain muscle so I look decent if I am recorded, even though historically, I have not shown any interest or cares. So what do you think would be the best battle plan?
>>
You can't gain noticeable muscle in one week.
>>
You have a week? Nothing will make a difference. What are you being recorded for?
>>
Impossible.
>>
Easy, 8 hour arms x 3 everyday breh
>>
>>35622212
fitness is a lifestyle not a few quick tricks
>>
What you're looking for is the Rich Piano-man 8 Hour arm workout. You have to be willing to do whatever it takes though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P840VlQ0HiQ
>>
You won't gain any muscle in a week.
>>
Get a good pump in right beforehand, that's about the only way.
>>
>>35622224
>>35622225
>>35622234
Yeah, I would have expected. Still I want to go hard.

There is a chance I will be recorded randomly while walking around and checking out booths at an expo. It's really random, basically. It's also why there's not much reason to care, but this thought came upon me on a whim.
>>
>>35622262
>>35622271
That's pretty interesting. Might actually want to try a version of that.
>>
>>35622292
holy shit you are a huge autist.
That's good. Embrace the /fit/ life, autists habe it easier.
>>
>>35622262
>>35622271
>>35622315
>op goes to his weeaboo con or whatever
>walks around, cameras in his face
>meets his idol, girls are staring
>"how did you get so big son? i'm proud of you, shake my hand"
>"i-i c-can't"
>runs off crying and ashamed, spaghetti flowing from his pockets
>can't even wipe the tears from his faggot dyel face

goddamn i'm hard
>>
>>35622360
>>35622387
I love you /fit/. Never change.

The expo I'm going to is actually a VR tech conference.
>>
>>35622212
>one week
>arms only
>i don't normally exercise

Anon, pls just do literally any beginner routine and give your self a year, not a week.
>>
Don't eat much carbs 8 hours before the event. Then right before it eat a bowl of pasta and a bag of skittles. Then do push ups to get a pump.
>>
>>35622212
im srsly lmaoing@ur life
>>
Blood occlusion training. 2xday till the week is up
>>
>>35622212
>in one week
The simple fact that you think this way makes me hate everything about you. You're a goddamn idiot on so many levels.
>>
File: download.jpg (10KB, 289x174px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10KB, 289x174px
Even if you took shit loads of steroids, there is no possible way you're going to make any noticeable progress in only 1 week.
>>
>>35622212
>noticible gains
>1 week
>look decent
>doesn't even talk about his diet

You are never going to make it like that lad.
Out of curiosity, what are your current stats? If fatty you are out of hope, but if you're skelly then there is a chance you can curl some shit before the event for a pump that will last a few minutes at best.
>>
>>35622212
As everyone else said a week worth of training is not enough to have any visible effects, moreover, since you're most likely untrained, the DOMS after the first day will make working out the following days pretty hard.
Still, this may be the chance for you to start lifting for good
>>
File: 1451221401717.jpg (59KB, 293x281px) Image search: [Google]
1451221401717.jpg
59KB, 293x281px
>>35622212
>>
>>35622315
>thinking that the 8 hour arm workout is real.
Fucking kek. Kid you are not getting anywhere.
>>
>>35622831
I doubt that honestly. The lactic acid buildup alone would make his muscles appear larger.
>>
>>35627207
Roids take 3 weeks to kick in if youre using them for the first time
0/10
Anyway kid youve gotta take some preworjout day of and have your veins busling, you could get a huge pump by doing drop sets till you drop. I do 1-10s and they make my meaty arms even bigger. 17 incher here
>>
>>35622212
Post pic
>>
>>35627320
i dont think you know how roids work, lmao
>>
File: image.jpg (114KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114KB, 1280x720px
>>35622212
Synthol
>>
>>35628125
People who do this are so fucking retarded.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.