[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>at Walmart picking up some food >overweight but not fat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

>at Walmart picking up some food
>overweight but not fat ~55 year old female cashier
>"everything here is so healthy... except one thing"
>"what's that?"
>"what do you think?"
>"the soda?"
>"yes, you know that diet soda is even worse than regular soda(diet Dr pepper cherry)
>"why don't you try some Arizona tea instead, do you like tea?"

RRRRREEEEEEEEEEE NOBODY SAID SHIT WHEN MY ENTIRE CART WAS NOTHING BUT PIZZA LASAGNA AND SWEETS. FUCK YOU CUNT, STUPID WORTHLESS WHORE THIS IS WHY YOU WORK AT WALMART OVER THE AGE OF 25!!!!!!
>>
I fucking love diet Dr Pepper, I can still barely believe it's not cheating
>>
>>35604636
Arizona's are packed full of corn syrup, shit is just as bad as soda
>>
>>35604706
nah that can't be true
soda has sugar in it n shit
juice and tea and shit dont got no sugars in it
its all natural
>>
tell that bitch to stfu
>>
>>35604706
No shit Sherlock
>>
File: 1408926229914.png (302KB, 381x424px) Image search: [Google]
1408926229914.png
302KB, 381x424px
>mfw aspartame being bad for you meme
>>
>>35604877
The worst part is it could have been diet Pepsi and she would have said the same thing
>>
>>35604898

Even if not, the correct response is "Show me a medical study done by a reputable source that doesn't involve injecting mice with 100+ times the amount you would find in soda and get back to me."
>>
Now, see, HERE is where it would have been awesome to autistically mutter "y-you too", turn a 360 and leave.
>>
>>35604724
Soda doesn't even have cane sugar in it anymore in the States.
>>
>>35604877
Well it is. You can't "lol what a meme" your way around that.
>>
>>35605527

You can find some, often marketed as "throwback" Pepsi, Mt Dew, etc.

>be me, fat fuck
> like "real sugar" Dr Pepper in the green cans, but they only sell it at certain times of the year
>buy a shit ton of it when it goes on sale
>gf leaves me
>decide right then and there to not be a fat fuck anymore, go keto
> now I have like 20 cases of soda I can't use, everybody who comes to my house gets forced to take some
>>
>>35605610

> just to clarify, gf left me because no wedding ring, not because I bought a fuckton of Dr Pepper.
>>
Just look up the effects of aspartame. Shit is cancer , I'd rather you drink reg soda desu. Smh SENPAI trying to be healthy by falling for normie misinformation
>>
>>35605637
Maybe you could have afforded that wedding ring if you didn't buy so much god damn Dr Pepper
>>
>>35605720
You're the one falling for normie Dr oz science bullshit
>>
File: image.jpg (154KB, 517x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
154KB, 517x768px
>drinking things that aren't water, tea, or coffee
>>
>>35605744

I make 6 figures, it wasn't that. I just wasn't ready and she was.
>>
>>35605789
Error 404 milk not found
>>
>>35604636
>overweight but not fat

>overweight

>not fat

pick one
>>
>>35605527
HFCSyrup is worse than cane sugar. Fructose isn't utilized by most cells except the liver or something, and it promotes insulin and leptin resistance.
>>
>>35605912

Your body can't actually tell the difference. It's just that HFCS is cheaper and they can put more of it in stuff.
>>
>>35605594
In what way?
>>
>>35605720
Where did you find this information?
>>
>>35605594
>but it IS bad, dude!
>no citations
>>
>>35605720
[citation needed]
>>
>>35606157
>>35606132
Aspartame is as dangerous as GMO. That is, scientific consensus is that it's safe, but the fear mongering is off the charts.

>oh yeah, everything is cancerogenic you fucks
>>
>>35606206

Don't ever fucking reply to me again unless you're contributing to the thread
>>
>>35606112
http://authoritynutrition.com/why-is-fructose-bad-for-you/
>>
>>35605789
you mean drinking anything that isnt milk. It is like you dont want to make it sempai
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.