[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /fit/ think of Joe Rogan?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (5KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 300x168px
What does /fit/ think of Joe Rogan?
>>
I don't think about him at all.
>>
I listen to his podcasts. It's better than sports radio 24/7 or some biased news.
>>
File: 1426969464701.png (194KB, 330x319px) Image search: [Google]
1426969464701.png
194KB, 330x319px
>>
>>35602717
The guy who ruined "The Man Show"
>>
Fear factor was a good show
>>
He seems like an okay guy.
>>
Most retarded guy on the face of the planet, insecure weak manlet with retarded reddit tier ideologies. Terrible comic, liberal pussy.
>>
>>35603504
I used to rub my dick on my blanket while watching reruns of that show when I was in 4th or 5th grade. (Reruns of Kimmel-Carolla version; all I really remember is girls on trampolines).
>>
>>35602717
Really really really shit-tier comedian with a good podcast.
>>
>>35602717
his podcast can be pretty cool depending on the guest. Hes also pretty real and asks serious questions.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16J-lCSSMVA

also has pretty exciting commentary in the UFC
>>
If he could shut up about how great and weird and special snowflakes comedians are his podcast would better

I don't mind his retarded theories about everything
>>
>>35603504

This

Also a connoisseur of kettlebells and coffee flavored coconut water
>>
I think some of his podcasts are great, but they're so similar now, its the same show everytime. And he seems to be a pretty dumb guy, some of the shit he says is retarded, i will give him credit though that he changes his views if he is confronted with an explanation and facts. But yeah, a cool dude but it can get annoying when he obviously talks out of his ass. Kinda like bill burr, the difference is that burr dosen't try to act smarter than he is.
>>
>>35603730
I feel you pham.
I prefer his earlier episodes with bravo, coco, and other friends shooting the shit not these mediocre whistle blowers or meatheads who think theyre going to change the world. Brian is okay when he talks as little as possible.

His standup was shit desu compared to Coco who opened for him. Fucking slayed the whole room.
>>
>>35602717
>shitty comedian
>has a meh podcast
>probably insecure about a lot of things
>might be bi or somewhat gay
>tries to hard to be alpha
>god tier mma commentator
>knows how to fight
>seem like a cool guy to chill with at times
>>
>Changed my life
>Introduced me to Aubrey and Jocko
>Would suck his cock
>>
Of he's interviewing someone actually interesting he's acceptable.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.