[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

daily reminder that weed is the biggest gains goblin ever and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 17

File: 9uNwm.jpg (74KB, 500x563px) Image search: [Google]
9uNwm.jpg
74KB, 500x563px
daily reminder that weed is the biggest gains goblin ever

and you need to cut it out or your not gonna make it
>>
>>35581966
seconded
>>
>>35581966
I smoke occasionally, and I agree with you.

It just isn't the best substance to be regularly ingesting if you are trying to make a permanent lifestyle change.
>>
File: RockOutWithYourCockOut.webm (2MB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
RockOutWithYourCockOut.webm
2MB, 720x720px
Unless you have scientific evidence to back up such a claim, the truth is that marijuana increases appetite, and it's completely unnecessary to smoke it over edibles.
>>
Pretty sure your sister's pussy gobbles more of my gains than a post-workout blunt.
>>
>what is willpower
You sound like a bitch OP
>>
File: Oi.png (262KB, 496x496px) Image search: [Google]
Oi.png
262KB, 496x496px
>>35582146
..Not to mention neurogenesis, neuroprotection, and no scientific correlation with decreased cognitive abilities with any amount of intake.

http://norml.org/component/zoo/category/cannabis-and-the-brain-a-user-s-guide
>>
>>35581966

Nah smoking pot cures cancer. Haven't you heard?
>>
>>35581966
Only if you have literally no self control.
>>
>>35581966

I could never take to weed. I've tried, but maybe I've just had shitty weed. The only time it was good I was tripping balls and I couldn't imagine doing that every day. Feeling content without earning that contentment is just a recipe for failure.
>>
File: beito.png (239KB, 700x518px) Image search: [Google]
beito.png
239KB, 700x518px
>>35582195
>>
It's also estrogenic. Enjoy your moobs potfags.
>>
>>35581966
>>35581966
Disafuckinggree, smoking after my workout is a great reward system. It soothes my anxiety, allows me eat the enormous amount of calories I need, and helps me sleep.
>>
>>35581966
Even though what you say is true, who fucking cares?
Potfags are going to smoke regardless of what you say to those losers.
That just means more gains for those of us with the willpower to abstain from shit tier drugs.
>>
>>35582305

This. Former skelly. I wouldn't be breaking 500 DL this month if I didn't smoke and eat everything I could find and then having a great night's sleep.

>inb4 lol 500, I used to be unable to deadlift 225.
>>
Fuck off with these retard "don't do x" threads.

More weed for me, you're never going to accomplish anything anyway.
>>
Scoobs says weed is bad mmkay, enough for me.
>>
File: coconuts.png (58KB, 827x444px) Image search: [Google]
coconuts.png
58KB, 827x444px
>>35582181
>http://norml.org/
>no scientific correlation with decreased cognitive abilities
Weed literally makes you have a shitty short term memory while you're high.
>>
File: thereyougo.gif (2MB, 383x576px) Image search: [Google]
thereyougo.gif
2MB, 383x576px
>>35582366
>I've literally never even seen or been offered weed in my life, but I know for a fact that I don't approve of it

Fixed that for you
>>
>Smoking anything
>2016

Get with the times
>>
>>35582366
>more gains for those of us with the willpower to abstain from shit tier drugs
>those of us
>us
post a pic then, and we'll compare.
>>
>>35582403
>implying
Okay autismo
>>
>>35582402
>Weed literally makes you have a shitty short term memory while you're high.
>[source not provided]
>>
Implying weed is even close to alcohol in terms of gains goblin abilities... yet half of you fuckers drink the poison every week
>>
>>35582521
Agreed, I smoke regularly but quit drinking because it makes me feel like I have sludge in my veins every time I'm in the gym
>>
File: image.jpg (268KB, 965x685px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
268KB, 965x685px
>>35581966
Fuck you
Weed triggers me
>>
>>35582483
http://www.cell.com/cell/abstract/S0092-8674%2812%2900142-0
Try reading a book while you're DUDE WEED LMAO.
Also consider that there is a whole wiki article on cannabis and memory.
>>
>>35582181
?
Chronic consumption of cannabis in adolescence correlates with decreased hippocampal volume

Cb1 knockout mice show impairments in the Morris water maze paradigm

Chronic cannabis administration results in downregulation of cb1 receptors in the animal model

Not gonna bother to cite papers since you're just another retarded 420 lmao fag
>>
>>35582587
>Chronic consumption of cannabis in adolescence
but we're all over 18 here, right?
>Not gonna bother to cite papers
Ok
>>
File: fishingpole.png (278KB, 992x994px) Image search: [Google]
fishingpole.png
278KB, 992x994px
>>35582587
I recommend smoking weed once or twice before you shit all over it
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
>non-weed smokers
>"i don't hate weed smokers"
>inb4 won't talk to weed smokers
>inb4 weed smokers are degenerates
>inb4 wah i can't gain weight
>the thread
>>
>>35582570
>>35582587
>studies about while high, at best
>implying there's any reason to work while on substances
Also, if you'd read the source, you'd realize that point isn't talking about while under the effects.
>>
>>35582625
It was self report with measurements in adulthood nigger.

If you were actually competent at reading research papers you could infer that. Instead you source retarded shit like norml.

>>35582634
None of the studies I mentioned were measured with "high" subjects except the chronic administration down regulating cb1 receptors one.
>>
>>35582570
>Try reading a book
>as if there is an abundance of studies on an oft-illegal substance
>>
>>35581966

I disagree.

Was in the best shape when I was smoking erryday.

Ymmv.
>>
File: image.jpg (163KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
163KB, 640x1136px
>>35582569
>>35581966
Btw
Check that out
This image has been incubating for 1.5 years
>>
>>35582655
>None of the studies I mentioned
Well, they didn't get posted. Can't criticize something that isn't here.

>inb4 look it up
You're making the claim.
>>
>>35582655
>shit like norml
Oh, posting a page with a collection of information and sources is shit? What's posting nothing, then, anon?
>>
Highly recommend Stoned compound lifts before you talk shit about it
>>
>>35582628
I smoked weed daily for years nigger. It has no impact on gains, but it isn't inherently harmless like you retards claim.

>>35582668
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26361728
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12023519

Here's two of them from a quick pubmed search. Try reading actual research on your own before you go around like a 420lmao retard.

>>35582676
Try posting actual research papers, not a political organization's website.
>>
File: image.jpg (943KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
943KB, 1536x2048px
>weed just isn't for me
>it's not you
>i'm just not into that stuff, man
>weed isn't good
>people who use it aren't bad
>but weed isn't good
>weed is bad
>i don't like you because you smoke weed
>5 minutes talking to non-weed smokers
>never even mention you smoke
>they hear it from someone else
>ok
>>
>>35582705
>don't use an organizations research
>uses the government's
Ayy lmao
Check out Harvard's 2015 (the year is important) study on it, if you don't get flooded with results for 2010-14. There's no damage or differences according to them. Same thing for university of Missouri in the same year.
Just shut the fuck up.
Look up the Jamaican study that got its funding pulled when it had positive results, not negative.
Yellow journalism is still very real, and you're supporting it.
>>
>>35582768
?
The government funds all Schedule I studies retard.

Why don't you cite the study your mentioning?

You didn't even criticize their methods. Just "LMAO GOVERNMENT" like a typical 420fag.
>>
File: 3yearsin010116.jpg (213KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
3yearsin010116.jpg
213KB, 750x1334px
Actually, Id smoke weed probably every day on my bulking season, it always goes great.

Some of you people think you hate weed when you're probably triggered by faggots who smoke it all day and do nothing.
>>
>>35582768
And a quick search of Harvard studies on marijuana in 2015 yielded:
http://www.jneurosci.org/content/34/16/5529.short
>>
>>35582676
>Oh, posting a page with a collection of information and sources with a clear bias is shit?
Yeah, pretty much.

>>35582657
>studies about while high, at best
That's exactly what I said.
>Weed literally makes you have a shitty short term memory while you're high.
>while you're high

>>35582657
>as if there is an abundance of studies on an oft-illegal substance
You misunderstood - try reading a book while HIGH.

This is exactly the problem with potfags. Their inability to admit that there are any side effects.
DUDE JOE ROGAN WEED ALIUYMS
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
>why are you obsessed with weed, man
>what
>never even mention it
>weed smoking is bad
>maybe just this once i'll smoke
>kid has a freak out
>starts mumblin to himself
>starts shaking his head
>literal convulsions
>leaves
>walks miles away down main street
>what the fuck
>mfw we're the degenerates
>mfw it's not just one person who's done this
>hear about other autismos doing it
>mfw the guy joins a christian cult
>>
>>35582146

> filename

I love you anon.
>>
>>35582818
jesus lol. what the fuck eas the dude's problem?
>>
>>35582768
>uses the government's
>Check out Harvard's 2015 (the year is important) study on it
>Same thing for university of Missouri
Are you implying colleges don't receive a cent of government funding? tip top kek
>>
>>35582874
inb4 govment cinspircy
>>
File: 0s0QbkD.png (204KB, 500x262px) Image search: [Google]
0s0QbkD.png
204KB, 500x262px
>>35582804
fuuuaack m8. I should smoke weed on balk.
>>
>>35582463

Anon you spooked him off. Skellies are startled easily
>>
>>35582874
Oh yes because students are totally the same thing as government employees.
Idiot.
>>
>>35582783
>You didn't even criticize their methods. Just "LMAO GOVERNMENT" like a typical 420fag.
How ironic.
>>
>>35582962
>Oh yes because students are totally the same thing as government employees.
>Doesn't understand how government funding works.
Idiot.
Where the fuck do you think they hire government employees from anyway? The ocean? They recruit at colleges ffs.
>>
>>35582983
You never any linked to actual studies for me to criticize the methods of. And the Harvard study implies chronic marijuana use results in dysregulation of the limbic system (And there's plenty of evidence of this in the animal model).
>>
>>35582869
Me and a buddy are chilling, dude comes along. I'm rolling a J, and the dude starts hyping himself up. "Let's do this", "this'll be my last time smoking but we're gonna have a blast", etc. Everything's chill and then the dude stops replying to us. We're like "what's up, dude? You good? You don't have to smoke any weed." Literally won't respond to anything. He starts bumping around on the floor where he was sitting. gets up and starts walking in circles, head spinning back and forth. He grabs his phone and starts texting like 6 different numbers. "What the fuck". We tell him if he's uncomfortable we don't have to smoke in front of him. He gets up, leaves the house, walks miles on the main road away from us. Don't know what the fuck happened. Get call from random number later. "I got no problem with you, man. I got no problem with you, man" on loop. Dude leaves and joins Christian cult.

Lesson: Don't enable non-weed smokers by telling them you don't have to smoke in front of them (big lesson here). They can (and probably will) leave if they have a problem with it. They're annoying and make a huge deal about how cool they are with it when they feel repulsed. They're genuinely having mental issues thinking about it.
>>
I smoke occasionally, but I also acknowledge that inhaling anything other than air probably won't be good for me long term. Could be worse though! I'd at least have all you anons smoking weed and getting high than smoking cigarettes and hating yourself for it.
>>
Not even once

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQijP-9yB00
>>
>>35582934
I was too forward asking for pics :X
>>
>>35582705
>http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26361728
This seems irrelevant.

>http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12023519
>Morris water maze
Definitely seems irrelevant.
>>
>>35583088
Are you actually retarded?
>Morris water maze
>Classic paradigm for working memory and spatial reasoning
>irrelevant

>CB1 downregulation
>receptor implicated in emotional regulation, reward and cognition
>changes to this receptor is irrelevant

420fags can't into reading comprehension.
>>
>>35583107
Fancy words. Probably convulses when in the vicinity of weed.
>>
>>35583132
I mentioned earlier I used to smoke pot daily.

You are literally too retarded to read and understand basic neuropharmacology papers and yet you still go around claiming marijuana is harmless as if you have any capacity for scientific reasoning.
>>
>>35583146
I actually didn't. I'm just another person who finds you to be miserable. You sound like an asshole, why don't you ease it with the dumb terms and smoke a bowl?
>>
>>35583146
You have to admit that there are conflicting studies. Smoking anything is inherently not GOOD for you, but there are definitely positive effects of weed as well. It's definitely not "the biggest gains goblin" as OP suggested.
>>
>>35583146
You're the type of person who complains if someone talks too much. Why don't you leave the room? Why don't you just not give a fuck? What stoner got you so rustled in your life that it's 10:57 PM and you have to debunk weed smokers on /fit/ in a thread that 8 people have stumbled upon?
>>
>>35583173
Because I have chronic health problems that give me trouble swallowing food so I can't consume marijuana anymore unless I want to make it impossible for me to swallow food.

So in my case marijuana actually does impede my gains.

When you're out of college and have to live for yourself you will understand being annoyed with kids trying to half-assedly justify all their behavior.

>>35583193
I also mentioned it has no impact on gains. There's also plenty of evidence of it helping with fear extinction. None of the studies conflict with it's impact on cognition, though, plenty suggest that even long term chronic marijuana doesn't result in permanent effects on cognition.

>>35583211
I'm just killing time until I can sleep.
Perhaps I'm irritable because I wish I could still consume marijuana.

Either way, I just hate people with bad scientific comprehension.
>>
File: 50b1f895afa96f5a5e000003.jpg (20KB, 400x323px) Image search: [Google]
50b1f895afa96f5a5e000003.jpg
20KB, 400x323px
Hemp seed is the real life senzu bean. 420 blaze it.
>>
>>35583247
doesn't result in permanent effects on cognition after stopping consumption long-term*

to clear that up since I'm sure some 420fag will latch onto that.
>>
>>35583247
I am out of college (AKA fuck going to college) and I won't be annoyed by it. I don't get annoyed unless it affects me. Smoke my weed after saying "I only smoke dabs" I'll call you out on it. Pack a bowl with some weed I've thrown in and throw out the scraps while whining about not having weed, I'll call you out on it. Saying stupid shit, same thing. But it's seriously not a big deal. There's plenty of dumb people to get mad at but us getting mad at them doesn't make us any smarter. Too bad you can't smoke because it'd really take the edge off. Dealing with retards who think Vitamin C cures cancer is definitely annoying but what's the tl:dr of your posts? Are you saying it hurts your short term memory in the long term?
>>
>>35582377
>I wouldn't be breaking out of dyel if it weren't for this plant I depend on
>>
>>35583338
>probably leading poster in "how do i gain weight?" threads
>>
>>35583306
You're right, berating people doesn't improve anything, and I would be able to take the edge of if I could still consume marijuana.

I don't want to give a tl;dr, since it is an active area of research (and one I sometimes work in--my area of interest is the role of metabolic peptides in drug reward and addiction).

But if I had to:
Chronic marijuana consumption likely impairs working memory.

Long term consumption will lower your IQ score, quitting will bring it back up (though some studies find it doesn't get back to the original value). IQ is a meaningless measure that's worthless for anything other than diagnosing mental retardation (my personal opinion).

There is no evidence suggesting irregular (e.g. smoking pot once a week isn't going to do this) consumption does this.

I personally don't think you should feel obligated to maximize your working memory unless you need to for your goals in life.

Marijuana overall has way less of a negative impact on cognition compared to the majority of recreational drugs. Except for nicotine, opioids and serotonergic psychedelics. Maybe NMDA antagonists as well though I'm not confident in asserting that (that's more based off personal problems with the methods of past NMDA antagonist research--it's an open question).

If consuming marijuana means you won't consume alcohol, you are indeed minimizing harm.

In terms of long term psychological impact with no physical correlations, there's research suggesting that chronic use may increase the risk of depression and anxiety later in life along with general decreases in quality of life measurements.

Also if you have a specific gene it definitely increases your risk for schizophrenia, but not otherwise.

The CB1 receptor may also be the most widely distributed receptor in the brain, so there's a lot to learn from it. Unfortunately, the requirement of a schedule I license in the U.S. really limits research.
>>
>>35581966
I dunno man, I had some weed (and a bloody mary) before my workout today and it was pretty dank. Got really pale and general blood flow seemed oddly low, even during cardio, but the reps came easy and there was no mental anxiety happening (the 'oh shit not sure if I can make this' type that I sometimes get).
>>
>>35583421
Thanks, was stoned as fuck last night and actually wondered about this. Hadn't heard anything good on it so kinda funny I stumbled into this thread. I'd rather not be a burnout but I've weighed my options and weed (along with my own CBT/ERP) helps with my OCD, along with giving me childlike confidence. I quit cigarettes and have no urge to ever go back. Will probsbly ease up on weed over time (consumption is down to 2-3 bowls a day from 15+).
>>
Weed doesn't "force" you to over-eat. Just get some fuckin self control. It's not like your bong is holding a gun to your head.
>>
>>35583502
Interesting, I haven't read any papers on CB1 receptors in OCD or similar disorders because that doesn't particularly fit into my interests.

If it helps you with OCD keep going for it man, though I'm personally not familiar with treatments for OCD other than CBT.

A quick search yielded this paper http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21111767 on the role of the cannabinoid system in OCD pathology in the animal model.
>>
>>35583570
Luvox is the only other thing I've taken that works. Both only work when I'm actively doing CBT/ERP which is pretty much constantly. Very limited research on it, though from what the docs have told me.
>>
>>35582195
Tell that to my cousin that died of cancer last week. All that shit does is help their pain subside. You are fucking delusional if you think weed cures cancer. You are better off drinking banking soda to lower your ph lower since cancer feeds off of acidic levels.
People these days get cancer way too often because of the things we eat.
>>
File: 1452291158771.jpg (850KB, 1241x816px) Image search: [Google]
1452291158771.jpg
850KB, 1241x816px
>>35582817
>clear bias
You're neither criticizing the studies, nor providing counters.

>That's exactly what I said.
Then, you posted a source. Congratulation. I don't feel like posting something in rebuttal, because there are already studies posted stating function beyond the influence is ordinary.

>try reading a book while HIGH
I'm sure I would rather play video games, of which I also couldn't find any studies.

>inability to admit that there are any side effects
There are literally no negative side effects documented, bar "short term memory while on it" (if that can even be called negative), else they would probably be posted in threads.

>>35583014
There were studies posted that started that reply line (only like 3 posts altogether) and the resulting ">that source" tripe. Norml isn't a research source. It's a collection of resources.

>the Harvard study implies chronic marijuana use results in dysregulation of the limbic system
The only study posted in reply to the Harvard claims is >>35582815, which implies absolutely nothing.

>>35583107
>Morris water maze
Mouse:
>Why the fuck am I doing this?
Do they even get a reward?

>CB1 downregulation
>just of the hypothalamus
>implying anything
Does it even state level of permanence? It's vague.

>>35583247
>but muh scientific comprehension
If you don't feel like the conversation is keeping up, you should probably express what you believe is the whole discussion. It's probably a sentence per topic or study at best. If you don't, you're probably detracting from the same.

>>35583421
>IQ
Functionally worthless for scoring intelligence. Gonna inb4 with my full argument:

It doesn't accurately measure short term memory, reasoning skills, and verbal ability. On that, smoking at all supposedly reduces short term memory, so that's plausibly an answer to the effect with weed consumption.

It also doesn't measure creative intelligence, emotional and social intelligence, specific skills in specialized knowledge..
>>
>>35582146
who is this stiffy stimulator?
>>
>>35583421
>>35583696
I also didn't read anything after what I mentioned because the text was full. The points about IQ are obviously still helpful.

>In terms of long term psychological impact with no physical correlations, there's research suggesting that chronic use may increase the risk of depression and anxiety later in life along with general decreases in quality of life measurements.
This could be based on (potentially habitual) reduced eating, like if they quit.

Etc..
>>
>>35583613
Interesting to know.
>>35583696
Why don't you give me the specific sources norml mentioned then faggot? I found specific sources for your lazy ass.

Why don't you read about the morris water maze to find out faggot? There's plenty of evidence for it being a good model.

Of course things will most likely go back to homeostasis if chronic administration is stopped. Why don't you try looking at the results as opposed to just reading the abstract?
The hypothalamus has projections to many areas of the brain, including the prefrontal cortex, areas of the reward pathway and limbic system.

I mentioned I think IQ is worthless other than diagnosing intellectual disabilities. Was just stating the results of a study.

That first post you quoted wasn't me.

I didn't mention the harvard study, you did. I found it for you, and it didn't support your claims that
>hurr durr marijuana can't have any negative impact 420 FUCK THE GOVERNMENT LMAO

>>35583733
I think it's more likely that factors resulting in an increased risk for depression and anxiety etc.. are already in place for many people who will consume chronically. Except perhaps for adolescents. I'd cite prior research supporting this view but you're gonna be a faggot and ask me to do the pubmed search rather than reading for yourself.

>If you don't feel like the conversation is keeping up, you should probably express what you believe is the whole discussion. It's probably a sentence per topic or study at best. If you don't, you're probably detracting from the same.

Not my fault you're not willing to read research.
>>
>>35583211
>You're the type of person who complains if someone talks too much. Why don't you leave the room? Why don't you just not give a fuck? What stoner got you so rustled in your life that it's 10:57 PM and you have to debunk weed smokers on /fit/ in a thread that 8 people have stumbled upon?
Fuck off back to tumblr faggot, not everyone is going to agree with you.

>>35583696
>There are literally no negative side effects documented, bar "short term memory while on it"
Short term memory loss is a negative side effect you fucking sperg. I won't even mention other more permanent side effects like lower sperm count.

>if that can even be called negative
Yeah lmao, I'm sure Alzheimer's patients love forgetting shit all the time.
>>
>>35584001
shut up you fucking cocksucker. you fucking fuck, FUCK. YOU.
>>
>>35583773
>Neurogenesis
http://www.jci.org/articles/view/25509

>Neuroprotection
http://jpet.aspetjournals.org/content/314/2/780 (reversing ethanol-induced neurotixicity)
http://stroke.ahajournals.org/cgi/content/abstract/36/5/1071 (preventing cerebral infarction)
..etc.

Here:
http://norml.org/component/zoo/item/references-13?category_id=557

>Why don't you read about the morris water maze to find out faggot? There's plenty of evidence for it being a good model.
There's plenty of reason that it isn't a great model. A problem listed is that mice tend to stay around the edge of the pool. There's literally no evidence on anything about the study's mice except potentially that marijuana affects approach to pattern finding, with an example such as whatever the mice doesn't ordinarily try (which would actually be helpful in more problem-solving relevant studies). Furthermore, if the products make the mice feel great, they could just be taking a fucking swim.

I didn't mention the harvard study either. Yet, it doesn't seem conclusively negative.

>I think it's more likely that factors resulting in an increased risk for depression and anxiety etc.. are already in place for many people who will consume chronically.
There seems no reason to imply that depression is anything but malnutrition for the majority of else-ordinary cases. Reward chemicals and energy are based almost completely on protein, and many sources list 50g of protein as plenty, including DV labels. Even more, zinc deficiencies supposedly has some really shitty side effects, and it's not as if zinc comes in droves. It's the same with other basics.

>you
>willing to read research
I'm pretty sure the majority of a thread extrapolating every potential effect of something like CB1 downregulation is obviously a ludicrous request. It's not necessarliy their place or interest finding resources explaining everything about such an idea. They could still provide helpful information if they do understand it.
>>
>>35583014
>you didn't spoonfeed me wahhhh even though you told me where to look
>here's something this older study says
There's a reason I said to look at the 2015 study. Science will acknowledge if previous science is wrong, fascinating isn't it?
>>35583011
That's hilarious that you bring up government funding when you completely glossed over my point. Funding gets pulled when the study doesn't fit the bias. This bias is basically non existent in schools but is everywhere outside of schools, which points to an example like the "weed during pregnancy" study in Jamaica which got funding pulled once the results didn't show negative effects.
Tons of reasons for companies (Rx anyone?) to continue yellow journalism in an effort to preserve their customers as well.
Thread posts: 89
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.