[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Embarrassment stories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

>be obsessed with a qt
>Attempt to court, get shutdown continuously
>After literal months of me trying tooth and nail to enter her circles and make her notice me, she finally agrees to meet up at the library for studying
>few hours in library, we get hungry
>student lounge is 5 min walk away and uni students eat free (greece maybe)
>we get our trays
>menu is chickpea soup
>so far the whole thing has been going great, she's been laughing and I can see she's all smiles and having a good time
>as I'm thinking that I finally have a chance it happens
>A chickpea decides to sit on my throat
>a single fucking chickpea
>try to cough it out
>the chickpea has completely blocked my pipe. Can't even breathe
>"Are you okay, anon?"
>Realize for the last 15 seconds I've gone silent trying to deal with this and she had noticed
>start thinking that I have to not make an ass of myself
>motion "Yeah" but she's a fucking med student, she can see that I can't speak
>I haven't breathed for about a minute at this point, I'm getting red at the face and teary eyed
>chickpea still blocking
>she gets up and tries to slap my back, doesn't help
>suddenly I realize that this is it, I might fucking die here.
>I decide to go all in, better to get embarrassed than fucking choke to death
>get up from chair, chair falls backwards and everyone at the student lounge looks at me (~50-60 people)
>take a step back, slam myself full force on the table, so that it hits right below my ribs
>massive pomf dislodges chickpea
>the slam was so hard I threw both our trays and the two girls' trays sitting at the other end of the table to the floor and am now sprawled on the table from the momentum
>Breathe sweet oxygen but realize what's going on around me, a few people have stood up asking if I'm okay
>Apologise like crazy, get the girl and flee back to the library
>She's pretty silent and awkward from then on
>She makes up and excuse and leaves a couple of hours later, haven't spoken to her since

WHY GOD
>>
>>35581421
She is probably embarrassed that she didnt know what to do to help a choker. Its very simple and couldve saved your life. Amazing that you did it yourself though.
>>
>>35581421
OP, you should ask if you can study with her again, make some joke about this, "Better brush up on the Heimlich Maneuver" something stupid anyways, she'll think it's funny and cute, also it's a good way to recover from this
>>
>>35581421
If she wants nothing to do with you because you almost choked to death, she isn't worth it
>>
>>35581421

>med student
>doesn't know the heimlich
>>
>>35583091
>>35583769
>>35581899
This
>>
>>35584692
Actually they don't teach it anymore in first aid. Apparently it had a high risk of making shit worse or breaking a the persons ribs.
>>
>>35584726

I'd rather not die and have my shit fucked up than die desu
>>
>>35584794
desu desu probably better for everyone if you did, faggot
>>
>>35584726
I took a first aid class last semester and it was taught
>>
>>35584809

Coma mierda , puta
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.