[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Addicted to fit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1452539367002.gif (2MB, 400x250px) Image search: [Google]
1452539367002.gif
2MB, 400x250px
Ex fiends, share your story of overcoming addiction with the help of fitness.

I used to think I was a "psychonaut". I'd do research chemicals every other day, which ultimately led me to the bottom. No social life, no human interactions, all I'd do was injecting chemicals and jerk off, occasionaly banging a slut.

Things got a little better. I went to India for an internship, but depression soon took the weel andthat is when I discovered ketamine. I stopped going to work, and spent the remaining 3 months laying on a stinky room pinning myself all day.

When back home, got a job and a girl. Things went swiftly for a while, but 5 months later I was back on the vagon. It started with coke on the weekends, but then I met with this ex from a long time ago who introduced me to morphine. We would go to a hotle room and IV coke and M through the night. I didn't even want to fuck her, just do more drugs. Things got ugly with my actual gf and I threw myself on ketamine. That shit really cast a spell on me. I ended up throwing everything away, almost died for a couple of times, and ended up on a farm for recovering addicts. 3 months went by, and I regained my interest on fitness during that time. My self steem also improved, I got my girl back and am on the way to making a living on my own again. But I can't lie. I still love K, that bitch.
>>
i thought at first you meant tou were addicted to /fit/
then i thought you meant you were addicted to fitness
after realizing the whole thing i realize u meant drugs
hm

you ever do amphetamine?
>>
>>35579625
Ocasionally, mostly at parties. I was big on ethylphenidate for some time, and I also was perscribed vyvanse for add. But my go to stim was coke.
>>
Any other ex druggies?
>>
If you ever feel you're going to slip, come talk to us. We'll be here for you, OP. Godspeed, you beautiful son of a bitch.
>>
>>35579661
why mate
doesnt it only have a half life of like fucking 30 minutes?

too short..
>>
>>35581513
Yeah, but the rush when you iv that shit is a godsend. You don't wanna go down that road though.
>>
>>35581485
Thank you senpai. I'm feeling strong these days, can't think of how it was back then without cringing like a mf. It comes and goes away when you change thoughts.
>>
>>35581969
what about inhalation?

ideally hits the brain the fastest, barring intracerebral injection
>>
>>35582006
You mean vaporizing it? It doesn't hit the same, and the taste is awful.
>>
>>35579441
doesnt ketamine actually cure addictions and depression. do some iboga
>>
File: image.jpg (880KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
880KB, 2048x2048px
Recovering heroin addict here, after a really bad relapse, (homeless, smokin meth, not eating for days on end, etc.) I was down to 140 pounds, mind you I'm 6'2, always been kinda fat but I went full Ethopian mode while on meth. Went to a program 4 months ago and have stayed sober since, while in rehab got really into taking care of myself, started eating clean and exercising again. The day I got out of rehab I went to sign up for a gym membership and actually ended up getting hired that day at the gym. So now I get a free membership and get to spend all day around personal trainers and people that work out, and I've gained almost 60 pounds back. Pick on the left was a few weeks ago, pic on the right was 2 days before I got clean. Staying /fit/ and staying clean have pretty much become synonymous for me.
>>
>>35582127
You are right man, there are actually some clinics that offer iv infusions with ketamine for depression, but its something as low as 20-30 mg, and you do one sessions every week or so. When you do that shit daily, and in doses as high as 300 mg, you don't get these benefits. Actually it worsens your already present depression, or if you don't have it, you might develop a new case.
>>
>>35582757
Great to hear you're off that shit man. Kicking that shit must have been a nightmare. You do ot right, surround yourself with decent people\people you look up to is the best way to keep motivated to stay clean. Godspeed, and may the gains be with you.
>>
File: image.jpg (60KB, 604x724px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 604x724px
There's gotta be more addicts/alcoholics on fit, most people I know from AA/NA get really into weightlifting when they get sober
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.