[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/cutting general/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 169
Thread images: 19

File: fat-grapes.jpg-large.jpg (22KB, 600x421px) Image search: [Google]
fat-grapes.jpg-large.jpg
22KB, 600x421px
ctrl+f..no /cuttinggeneral/

post your tips,diet and routines

>inb4 fell for bulking meme
>>
>>35577769
>tfw starting to cut and intend to go all in by the end of the month
SUFFERING
already took out starches and such along with buying loads of fruit and meat to eat something every 4 hours
>>
>>35577769
I wish I was dead edition
>>
What's a good kcal intake for me?

>105kg, 181cm
>19% bodyfat
>lift heavy thrice weekly, an hour of LISS twice weekly
>moderately active job for 40hrs a week (UPS sorting facility)
>>
Sucked balls first few days now im used to it.
Int. Fasting and doing yohimbine for now.
Biggest complain is recovery takes much longer.
>>
>>35578129
>Eat meat and fruit all day
Poor you
>>
>>35578170
desu just get your .7g of lbs in protons then adjust the rest on how much energy you feel you need.

I'm on 1700kcal daily at 6'3 200lbs. 1200 kcal deficit
>>
Trying to cut on 1800kcal atm. 1,72m - 84kg - 22%bf.
Lifting 7 times a week (push/pull). So far my lifts are going up but my weight only went down a little.. should I restrict my calories more or should I keep going like this?
>>
Mustard on everything and pickles as snacks. You'll shed weight in no time
>>
>>35578189
Where do you get glorious yohimbine? I can't find it at GNC or any local drug store.
>>
File: 1.5 months.jpg (155KB, 1077x719px) Image search: [Google]
1.5 months.jpg
155KB, 1077x719px
Intermittent fast, only eat carbs at night on days that you lifted.

Pic is 2 months of working out with 1lb weight difference. (muscle memory was a factor)
>>
>>35578216
Don't you get too much volume on 7 sessions a week?
I just train for strength 3 times a week on a cut and 2 cardio days.
>>
>>35578236
Just Amazon it. I buy the Primaforce variety.
>>
>>35578257
Sweet. Thanks, famiglia.
>>
>>35578243
Mirin
>>
>>35578243
>>35578243
THANK YOU HUNGRY SKELETON
>>
this shit should be in the starting post of every /general/ related to diet and food

http://www.barbellmedicine.com/potpourri/584/

i did SS and made it to 207 bw @ something like 21%bf (thanks rip), now doing madcow and following those fat loss macros with some of the protons switched to fats, total calories staying the same. losing steady half a kilo a week. lost 7 kilos so far, strength (a bit over 1/2/3/4 for reps) has stayed pretty much the same. still maybe 4 kilos to go and then switching to 3/5/1.
>>
>>35578361
lol'd
>>
broke my leg and gained a lot of fat during may june and july (I couldn't walk, I spent 99% of the first two months sitting or lying), started working out the second or third week of november and stopped for christmas, I'm back again.

My breakfast is 40 grams of oats with 200 ml of water (you know, the recipe in the bag). Then I basically lift weights for 15 minutes or so, do 90 crunches (3 sets of 30) and then I hit my punching bag for 10 or 15 minutes (depends on the day)
Then I eat a can of tuna and a banana, and spend most of the day sitting, because I study a lot.
Then I make my food, I have no routine on this but I generally eat healthy (chicken, vegetables, eggs and shit, but once a week I eat pasta or a kebab)
For dinner I usually just eat some can of green beans or something like that.
Oh and the guilty pleasure I can't cut off, I drink like 2 liters of beer every friday and saturday night lol
Am I doing fine?
>>
>>35578254
I think overtraining is pretty much a meme tbqh.. I lift 7 days but I only deadlift 2 times a week and rotate OHP with Bench/Incline Bench in push days.. if I fail a set in my main lifts I deload by 10% next time and go up by 2,5kg per day.. feels pretty gudd desu.. I get up at 5 am though else I wouldn't have the time for this
>>
>>35578243
Mirin the cuts, senpai-bro.

Currently doing IF myself (started Friday). Not too hard, but it's rough in the morning (thank God for coffee).

Currently eating at a caloric deficit as well, and going to the gym 4x a week. Fasting from 8pm-12pm, with an 8 hour window to feed.

How long did it take you to get used to the fasting and see progress?
>>
>>35578886
Not that anon, but I do IF as well - I got used to it after the first week. That first week was hard, but now that I'm used to eating between this time and that, it doesn't bother me anymore. For what it's worth, I don't think IF is any kind of magical solution or hidden secret, it's just an exercise in discipline that keeps you from stuffing your face all day long. Helpful for muh 1600 calorie/day cut. Down 5 pounds since early December, looking for another 8-10 by early/mid March.
>>
>>35578189
I'm a 5'8'' manlet
I've been "cutting" for a year now
I started at 285lbs at 41% bodyfat and I'm currently 180lbs at 22%

I would like to be 160lbs at 12-15% bodyfay

I've been at 180 since mid novemeber and I was wondering if you would recommend yohimbine
>>
>>35578915
Yea I'm looking for similar results. Trying to lose 15-20 lbs by March/April.

My problem is that I can do the fast without much of a problem. 2 cups of coffee with some Stevia helps curb the hunger. But during the feed window is when I feel like I'm fucking up.

Even though I'm at a deficit, I eat at 12, feel full til 4/5pm when I'm KINDA hungry. I basically force myself to eat. Then when 7:30 rolls around, I'm not hungry, but I feel like I need to make myself eat something so I'm not starving throughout the night. So when I eat at 7:30, I feel sluggish and like a fat fuck even if it's just a protein shake or bowl of oatmeal.

Is that normal?
>>
>Lowfat cottage cheese and tuna
It's disgusting but nothing kills hunger like this.
>>
>>35578962
Try eating more, smaller meals, or just get all your calories in earlier in the day and stop eating at 7:30. I feel sluggish and gross when I stuff my face no matter what time of day it is. How much water do you drink in a day?

captcha: milkshakes
t-thanks google
>>
>>35579022
Good tip about eating more smaller meals. Problem is that by the time 12:00 rolls around, I'm fucking starving and end up eating a whole meal. The last 2 meals are smaller meals, but I'm still fucking bloated and full after eating them.

>How much water do you drink in a day?
That could be my problem. I may drink 2-3 bottles of water per day. I've had doctors tell me I need to up my intake, but it's harder than it sounds for me. I'm just not thirsty most of the day. I've ended up passing 4 kidney stones so far because of this.
>>
>>35579063
You definitely need to drink more water, famicom. I add a little lemon or lime juice to mine for flavor, I drink unflavored seltzer water/club soda now and then because I like the bubbles. What do you eat, anyway? Could be that what you're eating is making you feel bloated, rather than when or how much of it you're eating. You could always change your feeding window around, too. I'm assuming you're eating between 12-8, why not try 11-7 or 8?
>>
>>35579128
>I add a little lemon or lime juice to mine for flavor, I drink unflavored seltzer water/club soda now and then because I like the bubbles.
Yea, you're right about that. I tried the lemon trick and I realized I fucking hate lemon water. Just isn't my thing. I was using that zero calorie Miyo stuff, but then I got paranoid about it being unhealthy and maybe fucking up my fasting periods.

>What do you eat, anyway?
Here's a rough example:
12pm - 1/2 cup seasoned rice, 1/2 chicken breast, cup of mixed veggies
4/5pm - 1/2 cup diced sweet potatoes, 1/2 cup ground turkey, cup of mixed veggies
7:30 - Protein shake (I use Casein) or 1 cup Oatmeal
>>
Been cutting down from a fat ass for about a month now. Lost 15 lbs.

My body is adjusted now, which is great. I'm glad I'm not shitting liquid anymore.

Also lentils are fucking delicious and I wish I had found them before.
>>
>>35579163
>I realized I fucking hate lemon water. Just isn't my thing.
switch lemon with ginger. Works for me.
>>
>>35578374
>http://www.barbellmedicine.com/potpourri/584/
tl;dr m8
>>
Guys I fucked up, I've lost around 40 pounds so far and me and my friend went out and ate a fuck load, like a lot. I gained like 6 pounds, please tell me most of it is water retention and shit.
>>
>>35579845
it's water and food. you will eventually end up shitting/pissing/sweating that weight off. you might end up a lb over what you were before but that's it.

dont worry.
>>
>>35579911
Thanks based anon
>>
>>35579845
Yeah chill esse. Last week I went out to a nice restaurant with some friends and got something small at taco bell the next day and managed to gauge five fucking pounds. A day later I was back to normal after giving my body time to digest and take a shit.
>>
>>35578990
fucking tuna
everytime I have to go out and I don't have time to eat a can of tuna always does the trick
>>
>>35579845
Sorry. If you were fat, and you lost it, then you have a lot of empty fat cells that can easily refilled. You're primed for gaining weight.

The good news is, is that every fucks up now and again. Take this is a learning experience.
>>
>>35580397
>then you have a lot of empty fat cells that can easily refilled
You are literally retarded.
>>
File: 1451135489059.png (22KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1451135489059.png
22KB, 645x773px
>tfw been cutting for a solid 6 months now going to the gym twice a week
>go to the gym today
>these skinny new yearfags with a shit-tier routine keep smirking at my fat ass
>>
>>35577769
i'm doing fairly well eating roughly 200-300 cal under tdee, interspersed with days well over and well under the norm. like yesterday, when i entered everything into myfitnesspal it came up at like 1513 calories, yet i felt full after going pretty damn hard at the gym (9 exercises of 3 sets each, most at 10 reps per, save dl and squat + 20 minutes and change cardio). probably burned a good 600ish cal at the gym, so that was a really low intake day.

then there are days when i go over because busy at work, didn't cook, chinese takeout, etc. kind of days. i don't sweat em, because it's averaging out well at the end. i've lost weight, went from a 40 jeans to a 36, gotten good gainz, etc.
>>
File: weight loss.jpg (26KB, 636x268px) Image search: [Google]
weight loss.jpg
26KB, 636x268px
You niggas use a weight tracking app?

>mfw it used to be hard as fuck cutting at 1000 kcal below but 3 months later I'm easily cutting at 1400 kcal deficit.
>>
When I cut I basically eat portions of chicken/rice/peas with milk/oats and protein powder.

It has never failed me but it just doesn't seem right when everyone else has these complex cutting diets.

Maybe it's because I don't care about eating incredibly boring shit. Do you all have varied cutting diets to stop you from getting bored?
>>
Do you people follow a strict diet or do you go flexible and eat anything as long as you meet calorie goals?

I ate like 700kcal worth of chocolate yesterday but I didn't surpass my caloric limit.

Am I gonna make it like this??
>>
>>35579845

Just pretend it never happened.
Don't look at the scales for the next week and train even harder.
Think in your mind that you've put on 6 pounds during your training at all times to keep you motivated to train hard.

I guarantee when you look at the scale after a week you'll be lighter than what you were, but only if you do what I say.
>>
>>35580524
Have you accounted for the fact that over 3 months, starting at a 1000kcal deficit you've lost like 25 pounds so now your BMR is lower and your 1400 kcal deficit isn't actually a 1400kcal deficit unless you've recalculated?
>>
>>35580621
The app recalculates.

I was eating 2400 kcal when I started.
>>
Would switching routines help prevent strength loss? Currently on an isolation based routine. Sorry if this is retarded, but first time cutting.
>>
>>35578705
You need to count calories, just "eating healthy" isn't good enough. Calculate your TDEE (always put in sedentary/no activity just in case) and make sure you're eating at least 300 cals under it. The alcohol is super bad, at least try to consolidate it to 1 night a week instead of two. Ideally there'd be none, it's a huge hindrance. Be sure to count alcohol into your total calorie totals so you don't go 2kcal over maintenance and undo literally everything you did that week.

Crunches are a shit exercise senpai. Just do 30+min of some cardio (walking, swimming, biking, jogging if you're not too fat, elliptical). Lifting for 15 mins is kinda weird too, you should find a program to follow and do that. Lift heavy. I can't rec a program but just read the sticky basically, lots of "beginner" programs. You've got the right idea for sure.
>>
>>35578170
Dont want to be mean senpai, but 105kg @ 19% seems to be underestimate.. post pic anon

>>35578216
7/week is too damn much anon. Resting is important.
>>
>>35578243
mirin! Your arms are almost the size of your core lol
>>
File: 9w.gif (3MB, 200x200px)
9w.gif
3MB, 200x200px
>>35578243
>1.5 months
>>
>>35578243

Where are your shoulders? or did you skip that day and legs
>>
On a cut I never can figure out what to eat for dinner please help

>Breakfast two eggs and a sasuage
>Lunch usually chicken baked beans rice and veggies
>Dinner ??? end up drinking a shake and eating a baked potato

I am losing weight but I don't want to lose muscle mass
>>
>>35580544
No. I eat roughly the same two meals every day.
>>
>>35580524
Did you notice any muscle loss at -1400 sempai?
>>
>>35580570
IIFYM, yes!
But take care with protein intake... it 's important to avoid muscle loss
>>
File: Popcorn.jpg (678KB, 3609x2497px) Image search: [Google]
Popcorn.jpg
678KB, 3609x2497px
How is popcorn for cutting?

I'm talking about air-popped with no toppings. At the most the topping would be light pepper or nutritional yeast. Basically I'm looking for something to snack on that will fill me up and taste decent.

Popcorn also has a decent amount of fiber and protein.
>>
>>35580873
I'm currently -1500 under maintenance and I haven't noticed muscle loss. Just be sure to get plenty of protein.
>>
>>35580923
If you don't smother it in oil popcorn has like no calories senpai.

Its not exactly nutrition, but you can eat quite a bit and only add a couple hundred cal.

>>35580930
Don't really want to look for it now but there was a pretty good study about muscle loss during a heavy cut that found your meal composition is a lot more important than the total calorie count. Granted you shouldn't be 1500 under maintenance if you're like 6% bodyfat but for most people its fine.
>>
Is it okay to do HIIT after working out ONLY abs and calves?

I do this,

Weighted crunches, 3 x 12
Windshield Wipers 3 x F
Calf Raises 6 x 12

and for HIIT, I'll do shadow boxing

I'm at a 300 caloric deficit and at only 40g of carbs a day
>>
What is everyone's meals looking like? I have found that I like to get most of my carbs/proteins/fats from lunch and then have something light post workout
>>
>>35578243
>only eat carbs at night
m8 you might accidentally give yourself diabetes
>>
File: 2cool.jpg (53KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
2cool.jpg
53KB, 500x382px
Will drinking a gallon of water a day help anything?
>>
I just started my cut and I am currently doing a 5x5 3 days a week

WorkoutA:
Squats, ohp, dead

B:
Squats, bench, row

How should I change my routine for my cut?
>>
>>35581425
Eat less
>>
>>35581434
Yea that's already being done, but should I change the routine?
>>
>>35581463
No, not unless you fail the routine.
>>
>>35581422
It'll help you piss like a fucking fountain and help keep you full.

It won't satisfy food cravings though.
>>
>>35578886
I'm back. I only fast for max 12-15 hours, muscle starts to break down too rapidly after that time frame for the fat loss to be worth it imo.

The key to making any fast easy is manipulating your carbs. Carbs make you fat, and hungry. IF you have carbs first thing in the morning, you will be hungry for more carbs every 3-4 hours the rest of the day, holding off on carbs until night, after a work out makes you burn huge amounts of fat without releasing any Ghrelin.

Technically I carb back-load, but it is just a fancy phrase for a routine which is essentially a combination of

-Intermittent fasting
-Carb cycling
-Targeted Keto

The most important things I've learned are.

-Don't eat breakfast, just eat whenever ~12 hours after the last time you ate approaches.

-ONLY eat your carbs at night after a lifting session (6pm-bedtime) ish

-Ideally work out at 5pm or so, and start eating your carbs after your pwo has digested. It is nearly IMPOSSIBLE for your body to turn carbs into fat ~4 hours after lifting.

-The unhealthier the carbs, the better. Spike your insulin like a fucking hamplanet in that 4 hour window. The goal is to spike insulin super hard so all the high glycemic carbs get turned straight into glucose, and sent to your muscles, this is also why you eat them ideally after your workout, while even more factors are going on that make it so the carbs don't get sent to your fat cells.

I no joke ate pizza/ice cream/cereal exclusively for my carbs the 4 days a week I lifted. I haven't touched a single low glycemic-carb.
>>
>>35581735
Go ketogenic the days you don't lift.

-Before doing this, if you've never gone ketogenic or have 10+% body fat, do 10 days of <30g carbs, so your body is primed for burning fats for energy, then your body will be able to switch from ketosis on days your don't lift, and even ketosis for the first ~12 hours before you eat at night on days you do lift.

This is the most efficient way to manipulate your carbs. You CAN easily gain muscle and lose fat during this. You are abusing keto fat burning during the day, and abusing insulin at night on the days you lift.

I broke down the main points, but look up "Carb back-loading" to start looking for answers to other questions you might have. I'll never eat any other way, and firmly believe this guy discovered the perfect diet for a lifter.

People always think it's silly to bring this up, but the dude was a fat nerd quantum physicist, who turned into a jacked nutritionist. He's not a retard, and everything he has looked into is backed by correctly evaluated studies.
>>
>>35581735
straight into glycogen*
>>
>>35580786
My muscles get 48h rest.. SHOULD be enough desu senpai.. so far my lifts haven't stalled even though I'm losing weight
>>
File: 1451465297233.jpg (553KB, 960x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1451465297233.jpg
553KB, 960x1440px
>tips
skip breakfast and sip on a protein shake until lunch

My favorite recipe is 6 ounces of coffee, 12 ounces of water, 2 scoops of french vanilla protein powder. Makes a pretty tasty french vanilla coffee with 46g protein.

Get a motherfucking blender bottle if you haven't already. they're pretty pricey at $10 but it's worth it. just throw all ur shit in there and shake it up for 30 secs for a completely mixed shake. bomb as fug

do anything to keep yourself busy. go to work, play video games, hit the gym, browse the web, etc.

If you're a stress eater like me make sure you're going to the gym and dealing with your stress in ways healthier than stuffing yourself with junk food. Literally the secret to successfully cutting for me

Try to avoid parties or get togethers where junk food is everywhere. tons of my good days of cutting have been ruined with late night binges at friend's houses
>>
>chicken breast, rice and veggies
Literally every single day. Maybe some tomato soup in the evening OR some bread in the morning.
>>
I had a moment of weakness today and at a quesorito from tacobell today
It was this first time in two months but I'm back in control now

I blame the nightmares I've been having. They started a few months ago when I started this but lately the intensity of each dream has gotten worse
I exercise and I get plenty tired so how do I stop the nightmares?
>>
>>35581782
Probably a dumb question, but are carbs found in healthy veggies actually different than say grains or do they contain just less overall.

I've been eating plain baby carrots to curb my hunger while cutting and was wondering if that's fine.
>>
>>35577769
NUMER ONE TIP FROM ME
play vidya on empty stomach. I just played fallout 4 for 12 hour straight without nothing but water, didn't notice hunger pains because I was absorbed in the game all the time.
Protip: Don't eat snacks, this is how the ignorant gamer becomes fat, basically you're when you're obsessed over a game u don't notice your other senses, some gain weight because they dont realise how much shit they eat, others lose weight couse they dont realise they're hungry
>inb4 fallout 4 was shit
>>
>>35583874
I do the same thing but with ck2
>>
>>35583758
They are low glycemic, just don't go over 30 grams of carbs before you lift that day, or at all if it's a Keto day.

The fiber portion of the carbohydrates in the nutrition facts do NOT count. It just psychically passes through you and is not absorbed/turned into fat/glucose.
>>
>>35583404
Tendons need longer than 48 hours, this is why no professional athlete or bodybuilder does this. You WILL eventually hurt something.
>>
>>35579845
dont worry man, you wont gain that much from stuffing your face for one meal.
>>
>>35577769
Diet:
>Fruitshake (Banana / orange / pineapple)
>Avocado with a little pepper
>Small portion of pasta
>Cottage cheese with mixed nuts and raisins
>Pasta/Rice/Potatoes with vegetables and beef or chicken
>Shake after workout consisting of oats, protein and creatine
>Other supplements: fish oil, vitamin me D3

Schedule: Stronglifts 5x5 on Monday, Wednesday and Friday (added to each workout is skullcrushers and bicepcurls), on Saturday light cardio (running/cycling) and body weight exercises, on Sunday boxing and yoga.

Gained 4 kg's lean mass this way in about 3 months
>>
>>35579128
cucumbers in water bretty gud
>>
chia seeds and coconut water.
>>
Brahs, posted this in QTDDTOT but mught be better here, halp

Oi nignogs

I am current 22, 6'1 and 96kg, lift 4 days a week, did cardio for everyone of those sessions but im toning it back now, on average i consume rougly no more then 1600 calories a day, i have 1/2 cup rice with 2 meals during the day (lunch - dinner) should i be cutting carbs to speed up the process or wut?

Also do i need to eat more protein? I have roughly 100g chicken breast twice daily, one seving oats for breakfast and tuna mid morning, also brotein shake after gym

>inb4 read the sticky

I already have, im just trying to find tune some shit here

I should mention my main goal right now is to lean out without losing too much muscle
>>
>>35580923
make frozen vegetables with your choice of sauce. A POUND of frozen vegetables from Walmart is 180 calories. ONE WHOLE POUND OF FOOD.
>>
>>35584411
>avacado
>with pepper
what the fuck
>>
File: tripytine.jpg (30KB, 640x480px)
tripytine.jpg
30KB, 640x480px
I'm close to my goal body
>pic related

but if I cut now (aus summer) I'll probably be a little smaller than pic. Also I wont have my pre injury leg size.

If I keep bulking I'll miss summer but I get my legs back.

What do?
>>
>caliper measurements are like 7mm on thigh and pecs
>20mm on stomach
>doing psmf to make a dent in stubborn stomach flab
>never even done a keto diet before
>day 3 and feel worse than death
>also just found out ex-gf fucked alpha chad day after she promised me she would never fuck him

a-am i gonna make it brehs
>>
BBQ chicken shishkebabs from Woolies(australia). 500 calories for all 5. Easily split up into 2 meals with some steamed vegetables(I buy the prepackaged steam bags) and it tastes spectacular.
>>
>was 250lb fatass
>cut to 190 between sophomore year of highschool and freshman year of college
>start lifting in college
>now 180 (was at 165 once but fukt up hard for a month)
>OHP 155, Bench 250, squat 300
>want to finally cut the last of my fat
This is the last hurrah for losing my weight. Anyone have some good filling foods that aren't overly high in calories? Killing my cravings would be prime.
>>
>>35583522

1 bad day is great still. Indulging now might have saved you from falling off the wagon completely when the cravings really hit you.
>>
>>35585216
what section is it in?
>>
>>35585252

in with the packaged chicken cuts. should be breast, wings, thighs and then the skewers next to those.
>>
>>35585139

She's your ex because she wanted to fuck the Chad. The only thing to do now is to seduce him into a loving homosexual relationship, to get back at her of course.
>>
>>35585139
If she made this promise while you were still together that reeks of insecurity.
You showed her who you thought was a more desirable mate and acted super needy. I don't know why this would surprise you at all.
>>
File: Untitled.png (448KB, 379x703px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
448KB, 379x703px
im going to copy what the guy above said and go keto on non-lift days and go carb heavy after lifting 4x a week.

being fat is really horrible.

pic related
>>
>>35585301
She broke up with me a couple of months ago, so I went no contact. Saw her at a new years party and she came on to me, we ended up having sex, my old feelings came back and she told me that she slept with me "because it felt right at the time" and that now she's sure she's over me because she didn't "feel the old chemistry".

Then she wanted to be friends still and she seemed sincere and so I agreed like the cuck I am. Then we had a casual conversation a few days later where she mentioned that she would be upset if I slept with this one girl I had a history with, and so I said the same thing about this guy because he'd been trying for the past week to hit it. She said that she never would etc. etc. and then said she didn't believe that I could resist this girl coming onto me if I was drunk and that if it ever did happen she would never speak to me again.

That's only relevant because 48 hours later she got drunk, this guy came on to her and they fucked and she told me that it was a mistake and she "stopped as soon as she realized what was happening".

but anyway after she told me i just cut off all contact and blocked her number and she's been emailing me every night for the past few days saying she doesn't understand why i'm being like this and that it seems unnecessary and aggressive.

as a side note she'd been seeing a guy since we broke up that seems pretty into her but she still fucked me because she said "he knows its not that serious". so i cucked him, then got cucked.

it sorta blows because she was my first everything but w/e i guess i should've known better. she seemed so rational when we were dating.

tl;dr im a retard and got cucked and probably deserved it for being so stupid and believing a woman could act rationally.
>>
>>35585401

>>/theredpill/

figure it out senpai
>>
>>35585401
Tl dr: women
>>
What should i do now guise?
I want to look as great as possible in june.

Do i cut or continue bulk?
Currently eating at 2700 kcal

Eating only chicken , rice , veggies , eggs and oats
178 cm 66kg
>>
>>35585413
i can pull sluts just fine but i want a qt gf that will massage my tight lordosis-inducing erectors at night :'(
>>
>>35583874
This was how I became skelly. Skyrim was my drug.
>>
>>35584536
What is your TDEE and current macros?
>>
>>35580843
Dyel
>>
>>35585420
You could continue bulking for a while longer, since you don't carry too much fat. I'll give you the chance to max out more muscle before summer.
>>
>>35584955
pls?
>>
>>35584955
>>35585740
Cut now. You'll still look better than most normies, and the grils will fawn over you. Enjoy the summer.
>>
>>35585899
dubs confirm
thanks anon
i hope 2016 grants you 1 whole gf
>>
>>35585911
Dubs confirms back. Thanks man :)
>>
>>35585968
maybe dubs will also grant me one gf?
>>
File: feel2.gif (213B, 38x46px) Image search: [Google]
feel2.gif
213B, 38x46px
>>35585979
>>
File: 1450060777467.gif (207KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
1450060777467.gif
207KB, 160x160px
>>35585986
>>
>>35578170

" WHAT IS GOOD CARLORINE BOYS"

eat outmeals / drink protein shake in the morning

nothing for lunch

eat normal for dinner, protein rich ofc

= CUTTING

works for me all the time

if you cant stand it at lunch time eat something really small and drink much
>>
>>35581425
you dont change your routine when you cut you fool. you should keep trying to get stronger or at least preserve every lb of strength you have
>>
>>35585701
Well i train 4 days a week and have a manual labor job 9 hours in the day, according to a calculator my tdee is 3.1k, my macros i honestly am not %100 on how these are calculated, i tried earlier and it just went straight over my head, but if its 1g protein for 1lb bodyweight then its 211g per day and i dont feel as though i hit this, as for carbs and fats though im not sure
>>
File: Paleo.png (41KB, 639x593px) Image search: [Google]
Paleo.png
41KB, 639x593px
I wanted to do Paleo diet but I'm not so sure after reading this article
>>
>>35580811

yeah, dem 13 inch guns.
>>
>>35586312
When cutting, prioritise your protein macro. It doesn't seem like you get enough proteins from what you write. Count it properly and make sure you hit it. You should rather cut carbs than protein during cutting periods, but 1600 cals is pretty hard if your TDEE is 3100. I recommend cutting at 2600 or 2500 at the lowest to prevent muscle loss, especially since you do manual labour on top of everything. Bump your protein intake and increase cals in general is my advice.
>>
>>35586325
That man is an idiot. You should still count your calories while on paleo, and he also ate junk food rather than a proper diet. Do it properly and you'll be fine.
>>
>>35578844
Lifting early in the day is the only way I can get time in to. It's great to get it done early.
>>
>>35577769

From most important to least important:

>CALORIES: Adjust for ~1lb per week bodyweight loss
>PROTEIN: Consume ~2grams per kg bodyweight per day
>MACROS: Adjust based on your training/rest days and how much you feel you need/want carbs

Training should be the same as it always is. Any strength-based routine that progressively increases weight/work capacity. Train as often/hard as you are able to recover from.

Cardio is optional but LISS is a waste of time.

Drink water, sleep well.

It really is that simple.
>>
>>35584641

it's good man. cold, sliced avocado with salt and black pepper is good.
>>
>>35586649
What's LISS sempai?
>>
>>35586673
people here eats avocado with sugar...
Salt and peeper seems weird for me
>>
>>35586680

low intensity steady state (cardio)

like jogging, or using the elliptical for 30 minutes
>>
>>35586687

never tried it with sugar...where are you from?
>>
>>35580397
>empty fat cells
I don't. I eat a lot of activated almonds to get rid of empty fat cells.
>>
How can I cut when a parent prepares all my meals (NEET) and I can't resist eating them?
>>
>>35587001

Are you retarded? It just works if you take alkaline water together.
>>
File: WP_20151221_10_36_40_Pro (2) (1).jpg (192KB, 680x1014px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20151221_10_36_40_Pro (2) (1).jpg
192KB, 680x1014px
I started keto the other day. Currently have 88 kg (194 lbs) and i hope to drop under 75 (165 lbs) when July comes.

I don't mind not eating carbs, what i do mind is how much should i eat on keto diet. I try to eat around 2000 kcal mostly fat and protein, also i bought CLA today to speed up the process.

I hope i will post new progress pics in a month or two.

I think i am around 20 bodyfat currently and i hope that i will be under 15 when i am done with the diet.

Let me know what you think, and what do you recommend.
>>
>>35578236
powdercity
>>
>>35578944
Back.
Go for it, just dont be a dumbfuck
>>
File: 1451151888656.png (1MB, 919x720px)
1451151888656.png
1MB, 919x720px
How do you guys deal with the depressed feelings of eating at ~1000 deficit?

Mfw clinical depression + cutting.
>>
>>35588059
1000 deficit on what TDEE? Put it in context please.
>>
>>35580447
And you can smirk at them, guess they won't be arround 6 months from now...
Now image how you could look then.
>>
>>35588099
TDEE is 3000 and I eat 2000.
>>
>>35577769
Tfw when dnp done correctly

Il take a new cycle in may.
My fucking arma look amazing now, especially my delts.
My v taper is nicely set as well.
Come may i should look shredded, just in time for miami.

>inb4 i hope you die feget :^)

Dnp is amazing

Also fuck you thinking doinng anything natty is better.

If you were actually natty you would not be lifting weights. Lifting weights to fatigue Nd gain mass in itself is unnatural.

Nattyfags need to be renamed to health fags
>>
>>35588173
>I only eat 2000 cals. Woe me.
Srsly dude? Your clinical depression is why you feel like shit, not the cut. Unless you only eat crap, there is no way you can stay miserable while eating 2000 cals. Stop complaining and work on the depression bit.
>>
I want to start doing IF, and I have a question:

I like to take coffee with milk in the morning, can I continue this habit, or is only allowed black coffee?
>>
>>35588236
Nope, sorry.
>>
>>35588194
Thanks, I thought it was from the cut and just accepted it.
I eat well. 200g prot / 91 fat / 100 carbs.
If you're telling me It's NOT normal to feel miserable/depressed/tired all day with this diet, I'll try to work on the situation.
>>
>>35588245
Fuck.
So its only black coffee, tea and water while fasting?
>>
If I am doing ICF3x5 and want to calculate my macros I use 1-3h/week activity level right? that's how I used it untill now but I don't want to be wrong seeing many of you using sedentary.
>>
>>35581225
Retard
>>
>>35588283
I drink 2 black coffees with a packet of zero calorie Stevia. every morning to get me through to my 12pm feeding window.

From what I remember reading, as long as you don't go over 50 calories during the fasting state, you're in the clear. The 2 cups of coffee with stevia end up being about 5-6 calories for me, so it's not even a problem, and it doesn't taste bad. I used to take coffee with milk and sugar, but you get used to the no milk thing.
>>
>>35588283
You could also try Diet Coke or Pepsi since it has like no calories and aspartame isn't as unhealthy as everyone says it is.
>>
>>35588346
>aspartame isn't as unhealthy as everyone says it is.
They used to say this about lead too.
>>
Counting calories is simple but like most of us who have to cut for months it gets exhasting
Im gonna tri just prefilling tupperwear which cant go over my calorie needs
Might be simpler since i aleeady use them but just smaller ones
>>
>>35580977
do you know where to find that study? I'd like to read it.
>>
>>35587268
you wont drop 13kg by eating 2000kcal per day. your TDEE should be around 2,5k. to lose that much weight in that amount of time you need to cut more.

also by looks I wouldn't go with 20 bf, more like 23-24. and no you wont be under 15 when done.

sorry but those goals combined with what you are doing isnt gonna happen.

if you really want to lose that much weight you need to cut more, probs need to go down to 1500kcal. also if you actually want to reduce your bodyfat that much you need to work out a lot. at least 3 times a week, 2 2hr sessions of resistance training, whole body. 1 1-2hr session of cardio.
>>
>>35588173
you are not getting depressed by eating 2000.

I eat 1200kcal per day and I had it at the start, but its disappearing after a few months.
>>
>>35588443
and after loads of retrospective trials they found out its unhealthy.

we got those for aspartame by now as well and we didnt find any harmful effects.
>>
>>35578944
5'8 manlet who cut from 216-166

I just stopped eating too many carbs tbqh, I didn't even put in work other then like 2-3 times a week at the gym (which is weak af)
>>
>>35577769
I'm a newfag in /fit/ so I don't want to make another thread:
I'm 184 cm, 82 kg, and some fat on abdomen. Does it make any sense to build mass for a couple of months up until, let's say 88/87 kg, and then cut to ~85, or should I just loose the fat I have now first? And if it makes sense, how long would it take?
>>
>>35589602

This comment was very fair and made me really concern about the effectiveness of my cutting either..
>>
>>35589696
I assume "some fat on abdomen" is around 20% bodyfat. then you can go either way desu.

if you didnt do workout before just cut and train for gains. because then you are in the sweet position of beeing able to build muscle and lose fat at the same time.
>>
>>35589639
>we got those for aspartame by now as well and we didnt find any harmful effects.
No, just migraines and temporary blindness so far. No biggie, right.
>>
>>35580447
>twice a week
step it up fatty

If you're really trying to lose weight you'll be there 5-6 days a week
>>
File: 1408479514869.jpg (180KB, 1274x1754px) Image search: [Google]
1408479514869.jpg
180KB, 1274x1754px
quick stupid question, is ephedrine supposed to have a 'crash' like a sudden loss of energy or sudden urge to sleep?
>>
>>35583512
this is my life currently. I just realized the teriyaki sauce ive been putting on my chicken is loaded with sodium so now its back to plane, tasteless chicken, rice and veggies.
>>
>>35589777
cite studies on that.
>inb4 conspiracy bullshit
>>
>>35588187
where do you get your dnp?
>>
Im a 173cm 81kg manlet, about 20% bf. (Actually caliphers says 17%, but ppl here always says it is inacurate).
I weightlift 3x a week (for 2 years), and im cutting right now @ 1900kcal/day (counting... not estimating)
I calculated my TDEE and took off 25% to get 1900, but I always get worried because people here often cut with really low amount of calories.

What should I do senpai? Ain't I gonna make it?
>>
>>35578243
what a fair comparison

surely the light is identical in both pics
>>
>>35578129
>loads of fruit
>every 4 hours
>>
File: upset_lobster.jpg (48KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
upset_lobster.jpg
48KB, 400x400px
I'm 6' tall and weight about 225 lbs. I'm going to the gym 4 times a week and do some walking on rest days. My bmr is 2050 kcal and my tdee is about 3000.

Should I go under my bmr while cutting? I'm desperate because I'm a pathetic hamplanet. If I go, which measures should I take to not lose all my muscular strength?

Currently deadlifting 3 pl8, squatting 1.5, benching 1 and ohp 0.75
>>
>>35589854
Garlic, Ginger, Pepper, Chilies, Herbs, Citrus

Mix and match for tasty chicken
Thread posts: 169
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.