[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Got tired of being fat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: images.jpg (24KB, 454x324px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
24KB, 454x324px
Hi /fit/ I'm tired of being the fat fuck i am right now, I'm willing to learn everything from the basics (food, workout, etc) but i just don't know how to start.
Any advice?
>>
>>35575826
Reading the sticky is a good start
>>
Read the sticky you fat lazy shit
>>
>>35575826
Yeah, follow Bostin Loyds stack, just jump in straight away head first and copy his stack. Doesn't matter if you've never done it before, you'll be fine.
>>
1. Read the sticky
2. Calculate your basal metabolic rate
3. Look at the labels of the food you eat
4. The sum of all you eat in a day must be less than your basal metabolic rate
5. Do some cardio exercise to burn even more extra calories unless you're too fat and running might hurt your knees

Seriously, losing weight is very simple, and it basically boils down to "eat less". I just don't get why overweight people treat it as such an insurmountable, complex task.
>>
>>35575892

This. Cut out all junk food and drink only coffee or water. You'd be surprised how many calories you can lower your intake by with just cutting the empty calories.
>>
Lift your fas ass of the chair and work the shit out until you pass out.
>>
>>35575892
Mostly correct, but....

One typically eats AT bmr to lose weight. You'll want a deficit from your TDEE, op.
>>
>>35575826
Lookup Rich Piano leaving humanity behind. Follow routine.
>>
>>35575892
Loosing weight is so easy. I think because everyone says its hard to sell suppliments that people have a built in mind frame that its impossible. I had a buddy loose 78lbs over a year and a half JUST from abstaning from alcohol. I lost 60lb of fat in my first year with a good lifestyle changes. So simple
>>
You don't even have the will to read the sticky which has all the information you will need. All you want is a quick easy answer, you will never make it. After a couple of weeks you will quit, don't even try.
>>
FOLLOW THIS AND YOULL BE DYEL SKELETON IN NO TIME

>Calculate TDEE and eat 1000 less of what it says.
>Multivitamin with ECA stack (Google it)
>When you start feeling hungry, drink a glass of water instead. Wait 30 minutes, if it didn't help, eat a handful of nuts with another glass of water.
>Cardio (Walking, stationary bike, dribbling a basketball) for an hour, 3 times a week.

Literally the basics you need to drop lots of weight at your stature.
>>
>>35575892
5. Do some cardio exercise to burn even more extra calories unless you're too fat and running might hurt your knees.

This, I started running at 120 kgs, after doing it for about two weeks I had small factures along my shin, couldn't run for quite a while, mind you I was not the typical fat lard and I actually ran around 6-10 km or so. Instead I got so unmotivated and lazy I just quit eating normally and started eating a very low calorie diet, consisting on about 2-3 meals, one power bar and loads of water before work, then some salad or whatever green shit they served during lunch like cabbage salad with no damn nutritional value, just chomp some down and add water. later at evening I ate a "heavy" meal of lasagna or what it was I was cooking, still under my basal. I also tried to exert myself during work. I crashed 15 kg lightning fast. Don't want to know how much muscle it was but I could still lift around the same weight with my arms, and my legs are still capable of doing 200kg 3-4x set legs push. I'm now plateauing at 95 kg, still lazy as fuck and not going to the gym.

Still eating low but I get rebounds so that's why the plateau. Also I still got large moobs, they have reduced but still big, Think I got gyno which makes me even less interested in attempting to get rip, probably just gonna look like a muscular woman
>>
>>35575826
Read the fucking sticky
>>
>>35575844
>>35575856
>>35575892
>>35576457
>>35576968
>>
File: 1452530626983.jpg (655KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1452530626983.jpg
655KB, 1200x1600px
Okay so OP is fat and lazy. Can we get some motivation going on.
I know the facts and I enjoy the feeling after exercising.
But I lack motivation to keep it up. How do you do it?
>>
The secret to losing weight

1. Eat at BMR
2. Don't stay in bed all day.
>>
>>35577623
Do it anyways. Motivation doesn't work in the long term. Cultivate discipline. Get yourself into a steady routine; set alarms if you need to.

Put on metaphorical blinders; just focus on the immediate task like putting on your socks and shoes. Then getting your ass to the gym (or other exercise location), then doing your regiment step by step.

Literally Nike.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.