[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tired as fuck and feeling light headed after a particularly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 2

File: 1410781601250.jpg (14KB, 385x387px) Image search: [Google]
1410781601250.jpg
14KB, 385x387px
>tired as fuck and feeling light headed after a particularly tough pump
>need to take a piss
>walked into the locker room
>no one was in there when I entered
>head straight to toilet and take a piss in it
>hmmm why are their no urinals
>head back to leave
>a qt in nothing but her panties and bra looks up at me wide-eyed
>says nothing but stares at me
>takes me a second to realize I walked into the women's locker without thinking
>we make eye contact she still says nothing but just looks horrified
>I quickly walk out without saying a word
Left immediately after that without finishing my sets.
I don't know if I can go back, I might need to change gyms.
>>
>>35575044
shoulda raped her when you had the chance
>>
If you look decently you can say that it was a mistake and they will believe you, if you look like a creep you would be already reported to manager so don't worry much about it, if you look good you may even play it well and meet up with the qt.
>>
>>35575044
fucking beta

go back there and show'em who is the boss of that gym
>>
>>35575044

Dude, it happens. Don't worry about it. If anyone asks just tell the truth.
>>
You were asserting dominance. In your liminal state your natural instincts took over and your body knew what had to be done.

Shoulda peed on her t b h family
>>
>oh sry i zoned out and took the wrong door
>give her a smirk and leave

what's so hard about acting like a normal human bean?
>>
The ladies at my office demanded their bathroom gets renovated. During construction we had a compromise that we have to share the mens room. Turns out our bathroom was 4 times bigger and they got jelly. Their bathroom is done but their are still chicks that use the mens room just cause its way better. Few days ago i walked in and my coworker who was changing from her work clothes to yoga fit shit.

No bra and tan lines in january, pretty rad. Were friends now cause were both into fitness i guess.

Im sure youll make good friends with that girl u saw op.
>>
>>35575044
PERVERT
>>
>>35576646
>in women's locker room while a woman is changing
>give her a smirk and leave
>normal human being

You sound like an autistic creep. When you're completely in the wrong you don't try to play it off as a joke, especially since radical feminism is mainstream. You apologize and get the fuck out of the locker room as fast as possible.
>>
>>35577369

oh right i forgot in the us being naked is a sin
>>
>>35577374
>hurr durr everyone but the US thinks it's fine to walk in to women's locker rooms while they're changing

Stop trying to make excuses for your autism.
>>
>>35577369
>radical feminism is mainstream.

this is what people who never leave their basements actually believe
>>
>>35575044
Why wouldn't you at least say something like "Holy shit, sorry!" or something? Really, it would have made all the difference.
>>
>>35575044
Lol, did that once in middle school.

at least there was only one girl in there.

and at least you actually went to the bathroom and then left. i doubt it'll come back to you at all, mate.
>>
>>35577403

yeah its not a big deal just be friendly and leave.
you sound like a panicing beta that cant get a word out of his pathetic mouth and gets out without saying a word while staring at the ground like the pussy you are.

just like OP.
>>
>>35575044

Here is how you diffuse the situation:

> my apologies, m'lady
> 'twas a heady work out, and by happenstance I found myself wondering where I do not belong
> But the night is so beautiful, I forget my self
> prithee partake of some of these eggs I carry with me as a symbol of my sincere apologies
>>
>>35577404
Have you actually talked to any real women, or do you invest your time in 2D waifus? Feminism is a big fucking deal rn.
>>
>>35576472
the leather club's two blocks down
>>
>>35577434
"not a big deal" to you, cause you got to finally see tits outside a computer monitor. If you were an actual normie you'd realize that walking in on a stranger changing is a pretty huge social faux pas. You don't "smirk" at them like a creepy retard, you apologize and get the fuck out.
>>
>>35575044

now you know how trans people feel
>>
>>35577369
damn boy you sure sound angsty as fuck
>>
>>35576646
>normal human bean
>walking in on girls changing and smiling at them

holy fuck how do people like you function
>>
>>35577404
>never heard of popular feminism
>actually talks to real people

pick one.
>>
>>35575044
Did you at least go home & crank out a load while thinking about her in her panties?
>>
>>35577490
>>35577515

i guess this is all you? don't think you're projecting pretty hard?
just because you can't normally interact with woman you shouldn't project it onto everybody else.
>>
>>35577542

you dont walk in, if you walk in and see her you just say sry and close the door.
if you were already in the bathroom taking a piss and now she is there, what else would you do?
not say a word and look like a fucking beta creep while you nope the fuck out?
>>
>>35577557
>i know u are but what am i

Wow you're so clever. Never heard that one outside primary school.
>>
>>35577575
staring and smirking obviously don't help your situation, retard.
>>
>>35577490
>>35577553
>thinking mainstream feminim is radical feminsm

sure smells like /r9k/ in here
>>
>>35577581

if you would be able to hold eye contact you wouldn't need to worry about coming off as a creep you ugly failure.
>>
>>35577593
there is no situation you incurable moron. thinking there is 'a situation' is what makes you such an autist.
>>
Gym stories? I got one

1/2

My NYE was pretty "interesting"

> Drinking and partying with friends
> In our group of friends, its like a tradition to meet at NYE, cook together, eat and drink a little
> Not getting shitfaced or something
> Other than my friends who went home at 2am, i'm not tired yet and decide to go lift (24 hour open gym, McFit ftw)
> Some like 2 hours later about to finish my workout
> Another guy (DYEL) and me are the only ones in the gym
> Unhappy with my workout, i decide to do a couple of extra sets on the chest press machine
> Resting in between sets, i see the guy at the other side of the gym benchpressing what looked like 2pl8
> From the corner of my eyes i see three 18-ish turks lurking in front of the entrance
> At night, there is only one staff member there who cleans the floors and machines, in this case an elderly pollack lady, probably cleaning the treadmills upstairs
> Turks enter the gym but can't get in further cause of the turnstiles
> Looking sketchy but whatever, focus on my set
> After my set i look over again, seems like they didn't notice me since i'm behind some machines and they're facing in the guys direction
> He's in the midst of a set
> One of them starts filming the guy witah his phone, while another fumbles around with something i can't see
> kneels down and rolls something in the guys direction
> What the fuck
cont.
>>
File: 1298127984gv1.png (45KB, 281x228px) Image search: [Google]
1298127984gv1.png
45KB, 281x228px
>>35577632

2/2

> Huge BOOM - it was a fucking fire cracker
> Guy drops the barbell on his chest, then it rolls down on his neck
> Turks still filming
> I stand up and shout WHAT THE FUCK
> Turks notice me now
> They do a 360 and run out the door
> I hurry over to the guy who looks like he's suffocating, barbell on his neck, one side of it on the floor but can't get it off alone
> Help him get it off, ask him if he's alright
> He's shocked and doesn't say a word, just looks at me
> I run to the entrance but turks are long gone
> Staff lady as expected was upstairs and comes down the stairs, asks me what happened
> Tell her
> Calls the police, i again make sure the guy is ok and go shower
> 15 minutes later, about to leave
> See a police car standing in front of the gym
> Walk to the entrance
> Open the door
> Get on the floor
> Everybody walk the [Read the first letters of line 1-8]

mfw
>>
>>35575044
just say 'whoops wrong locker room' and laugh it off

now she thinks you're a pervert
>>
>>35577616
>there is no situation
>walking in to the women's locker room is completely normal

this is how i know you've got severe autism, the inability to recognize social norms
>>
>>35577632
>>35577653
fuck you
>>
>>35577603
>ugly failure

Sounds like someone's projecting pretty hard, I bet you can't even hold eye contact.
>>
>>35577616

nice to see that there is another normal person ITT
>>
>>35577632
>>35577653

i knew it had to be a made up story and was about to rage

but you got me
>>
>>35577666
There is also blowing it out of proportion & dwelling on it.
>>
>>35577632
>>35577653
God damn it.
>>
>>35575044
If you are good looking,
she was probably really disappointing that you didn't rape her.
That would have been any woman's greatest fantasy.
>>
>>35575044
Why not just apologise, say "oh shit, sorry, never realised this was the women's locker room" then leave and go back to lifting. If they say anything just explain it was an honest mistake. If they then try to ban you the gym is more autistic than you.

As it is you handled it the worst way possible.
>>
>>35577653
Slight keked hier
>>
>>35575044
>4.5 years ago
>drunk AF at my brothers wedding
>his wife's family is loaded and her dad spends lots of money for their wedding
>rents 2 nice air conditioned ports potties
>didn't realize one was for dudes and one for girls
>take a mean growler in girls one
>step outside porta pottie and see a line of women outside this one and a couple guys lined up outside other one
>shrug and say "oops" and proceed to get blackout drunk
>still kinda cringe about it to this day even though I'm sure none of those women in line thought anything of it
>>
>>35578163
I do this intentionally in gas stations or fast food restaurants if someone's in the men's bathroom, since they're always single-person bathrooms with locks so it literally doesn't matter.

Except I still occasionally get weird looks from people when I leave the bathroom during busy hours, but fuck 'em, not like they'll ever see me again.
>>
>>35578342
When ya gotta go you gotta go. I would always use the women's bathroom if needed at my old job because I had bad colitis and would shit like a goose every day. Wasn't gonna risk shitting myself if someone was in the men's room.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.