[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
Hello there /fit/
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
Hello there /fit/
Where do i start getting fit?
What type of workout do i start with?
>>
start by fucking off. faggot.
>>
By reading the sticky. Click the dinosaur running around at the top of the page and read
>>
>>35573182

>machines
>>
happy new year faggot
>>
This isnt your personal chat room, look it up on google and try things and see how they work.
>>
>>35573199
>>35573203
>>35573338
>>35573216
>>35573206

dont listen to these fucking retards that try to sabotage you.

These are douchebags that have the wrong mindset and only care for themselves. If /fit/ had a hunk alarm it would go off for these faggots

OP you should start with reading the sticky, and if you still have a specific question you can come and ask here

its nice that you decide to start getting in shape. it will be the best decision of your life
>>
Do bicep curls and situps
>>
>>35573450
>hunk alarm
I think you're cute too, wanna get a cup of coffee?
>>
>>35573467
im not gay
>>
>>35573467
Can I get a cup of coffee with you anon desu? Hehehe
>>
Lurk moar faggot

Read the sticky
>>
>>35573603
Why so mean? be nice to new guys man
>>
>>35573614
He's going to hog our weights breh
>>
>>35573623
/fit/ is literally the worst sabotaging fitness community out there
>>
File: 1286894765253.jpg (72 KB, 368x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1286894765253.jpg
72 KB, 368x600
>>
>>35573596
sure but my pre workout has plenty of caffeine in it so make mine a hot choc with extra marshmellows
>>
>>35573614
all the information a new guy needs is collected in the sticky
is it mean of me to not tuck you into bed and read it for you?
>>
>>35573631
Or we don't need to rehash HAY GUIZE I JUST STARTED GIVE ME A PERSONIZED ROUTINE PLZ

Try going to a sports specific training forum and asking the basic rules of the game over and over and see how far you get
>>
>>35573650
yes it actually is
>>35573653
you dont have to reply
>>
>>35573631
I won't argue that but we have a pretty complete guide on how to get started at the top of the page and it gets really annoying when people overlook it.
>>
>>35573206
>not hanging machines on the end of the bar

Never gonna make it
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
Thread DB ID: 419884

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.